Exp: 0- 3 yr
Salary : 15k to 40k
Location : Bhopal
- Experience with RESTful services
- Skilled with common front-end technologies such as HTML, CSS, JS
- Ability to decompose a problem into clear software and UX design actions.
- Understands how to optimize the delivery of code and assets (e.g., images, fonts) to a browser or device (e.g., lazy loading assets, using CDNs, caching, compression, etc.)
- Experience in working with jasmine, karma, and Angular TestBed
- Experience in working in agile environments
- Able to maintain versioning for the source code using Git
About NewRise Technosys PvtLtd
We are looking for a WordPress Developer responsible for managing and developing the back-end and front-end of multiple websites. Your primary focus will be the design and development of all aspects of a website and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for developing the front-end elements into the application. Therefore, an understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- Design and implement websites from initial concept, site architecture, and user interface to finished deliverable
- Code and implement WordPress sites from Photoshop layout through HTML/CSS to a custom theme, functions, and plugins
- Implementing Security and Maintaining WordPress websites
- Design and implement new features, enhancements, and content of existing websites
- Create and update re-usable code libraries to streamline the WordPress development cycle
- Facilitate client WordPress training, site documentation and maintenance
- Design interfaces and graphics for presentations and mobile-delivered applications
- Build websites, prototypes and applications using the latest frontend technologies
- Provide timely resolution to reported problems with existing website
- Ensure all work adheres to current industry best practices.
- Develop documentation for complex systems
Skills & Requirements
- Hands-on Experience in PHP 7.0 and 5.6
- Hands-on Experience with SQL/NoSQL databases
- Ability to create responsive web pages from a design framework
- Knowledge of Web Security Excellent Debugging Skills
- Good Understanding WordPress file structure, Page Optimization
- Familiarity with tools like Google Insight, GT Metrix, etc
- Good understanding APIs and ability of maintaining and documenting
- Hands-on Experience in Ajax
- Familiarity with SSH Understanding of Cronjobs
- Familiarity with Git Proficient Knowledge of PHP Configurations
- Ability to manage the project independently
- Ability to create themes from scratch
- Ability to create plugins from scratch
- Understanding of robots.txt & sitemap.xml
- Security measures for WordPress website
- Knowledge of basic SEO
- Align with Latest News & Announcements related to WordPress
- Understanding of protocols like TCP, HTTPS and HTTP concepts
- Knowledge of SSL certificate
- Ability to perform Website Maintenance
- Good understanding of Media queries
- Ability to perform unit testing on multiple type of devices and layouts
- Knowledge of developer tools in Browser
- Knowledge of concepts of CRUD, KISS and DRY
- Understanding of HTTP response code
- Knowledge of Docker
- Knowledge of VirtualHost
- Have good communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer Science Engineering or equivalent
Front end Developer : (Group Manager )
Join our product development team to develop our web applications
You are a creative web programmer that will focus on the front-end development and design, but also assist as needed with back-end development if needed.
Design, production, modification, and maintenance of web application’s user interface
Assist with the development and implementation of new features
Work with back-end developers to implement front-end and user interface requirements
Work with team on designing new interfaces to programs
Thoroughly document design and implemented code
- B.E. or B. Tech or MCA
- 5 to 8+ years of overall experience
5 years of frontend web application development
Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
Proficient understanding of code versioning tools GIT/SVN
Good understanding of browser rendering behavior and performance
Good knowledge of charting any frameworks like Highcharts, Highmaps or D3JS
Working with and leveraging cloud PaaS components for front end delivery
Experience in any server-side programming is a plus
Familiarity with Visio, Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image is a plus.
Are you experienced with Web Development?
Do you share a great passion for new technology like React/Angular to build custom applications with high-quality web interfaces?
Are you someone self-motivated, loves challenges, and enjoys taking on more responsibilities to create a difference, then do not compromise and join us!
Trade Watch is attempting to build a trading community where anybody can gain access to all of the information they need to make informed decisions before engaging in stock, cryptocurrency, commodities, or forex trading.
We set out with two goals simple goals:
- Make every information accessible at fingertips.
- Trading should never be boring.
We are a Chennai-based bootstrapped startup business that wants to be the ultimate destination for independent traders, trade lovers, and trade-related content makers to develop their community and help millions of trading enthusiasts from around the globe.
Trade Watch is hiring a Senior Web developer position that will allow you to not only expand your capabilities but build equity in a unique adventure startup. The Developer will work alongside the CEO and be a critical force behind Trade Watch technology goals.
As part of the role, you will be a core developer of the team in building robust mobile & web applications most of which we build from scratch. Application development is the core area of work. You'll be responsible for the core components of our projects and work with our agency partner team based in India, France & Germany to deliver high-quality software.
We don't mind if you don't have a degree:
You have a degree in Engineering. ❌
You know how to code and develop mobile apps.✅
- You have 5-7 years of experience in Web Development
- You have 5+ years of experience working in Front-end development, but you have both front-end and back-end knowledge of how websites work
- You have 5+ years of experience working in different Content Management Systems, (WordPress 5.6.+, Sitecore, Kentico, Drupal, AEM), and you are excited and eager to learn about working in new web applications
- You have demonstrable experience with building and updating website themes, page templates, and website content layouts working from Figma/Sketch/PSDs/InVision/Miro Board designs/mock-ups/prototypes
- You have worked on building custom plugins, components, and website applications
- You have strong skills in the following:
o React or similar framework (Ember, Vue, Angular JS)
o Apache, Nginx, MySQL
o Expertise in integrating third-party APIs
o Bootstrap and responsive website development
o GitHub and Bitbucket
o CSS3 skills
o ProcessWire (Nice to Have)
- You are good at working on a team as well as independently, collaborating with stakeholders to solve problems, and working with cross-functional groups to get things done.
- You will take action to resolve issues by building creative, functional web applications and components, and if you don’t know the answer you will dig into the problem to find a solution that works for everyone.
- You are passionate about evolving and improving the customer experience
- You don’t just accept the status quo, and you look for opportunities to break out of the mold and find better tools and processes to optimize and improve website efficiency: e.g. automated testing, CI/CD workflows, error logging.
- You like to learn and keep up-to-date with the latest coding practices and technologies.
Good to have: (Not Mandatory)
- Experience with DevOps and cloud hosting providers (AWS, GCP, etc.)
- You are interested in marketing/SEO site-tuning and analytics systems
- Ability to take an ownership & leadership role on the team.
- Working knowledge of the general web landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Experience working in the stock market, crypto trading-related applications.
- General knowledge of stock, crypto, and commodity forex trading topics.
Benefits if you choose us:
We believe that any company is only as good as its employees:
- Competitive salary.
- Grow together with one of the fastest-growing companies.
- 9 - 6 work hours and no weekend or rotational shifts (We deem personal life as important as professional life for any person).
- Ability to flourish in an organization truly centered on people and technical expertise.
- The opportunity to work on exciting projects as part of an international team.
- Short decision-making processes and room for initiative.
- 80 -20 learning method, We have a learning and development-focused environment with an emphasis on knowledge sharing and training. A premium Lynda.com account would be shared with employees to help them spend 20 percent of their time learning and improving their skill sets.
- We know diverse teams are strong teams, so we welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our teams include women, men, mothers, fathers, the self-taught, the college-educated, and people from all over the world.
Quantsapp is India's first Option Trading Analytics platform on mobile. With ever-growing users, it makes us one of the fastest growing platforms for options trading in India. Quantsapp was to accelerate its growth even more and capture new country which requires the development team to grow.
- At Qauntsapp we are looking for a dynamic team mate to take up a role of Angular Developer.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- To develop & maintain dynamic Web App, used by thousands of traders on a daily basis
- Integration of Data representation with Dynamic Charts.
- Integration of Rest API’s & Sockets for real-time data feeds.
- Mobile optimized UI.
Required Experience and Qualifications:
- Minimum 2 years of experience with hands on experience on Angular 8+ versions and have deployed active websites.
- Strong understanding of Website development and should be able to take complete ownership of it.
- Strong UI/UX sense.
- Knowledge of AWS would be an added advantage.
We provide AdTech strategy consulting to leading internet websites and apps globally hosting over 200 million monthly worldwide audience. Since 2015, our team of consultants and engineers have been consistently delivering intelligent solutions that enable enterprise-level websites and apps to maximize their digital advertising returns.
Official Website: https://ascendeum.com/
• Meeting with the development team to discuss user interface ideas and applications.
• Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
• Identifying web-based user interactions.
• Developing and implementing highly-responsive user interface components.
• Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
• Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
• Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
• Documenting application changes and developing updates.
Desired Skills and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a similar field.
• Previous experience working as a Frontend Developer.
• Experience with user interface design.
• Knowledge of performance testing frameworks.
• Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
• Excellent troubleshooting skills.
• Good project management skills.
Role: React Developer
Experience: 3 to 8 years
Location: Hyderabad (Initially remote)
No of openings : 3
Technovert is not a typical IT services firm. We have to credit two of our successful products generating $2M+ in licensing/SaaS revenues which is rare in the industry.
We are Obsessed with our love for technology and the infinite possibilities it can create for making this world a better place. Our clients find us at our best when we are challenged with their toughest of problems and we love chasing the problems. It thrills us and motivates us to deliver more. Our global delivery model has earned the trust and reputation of being a partner of choice.
We have a strong heritage built on great people who put customers first and deliver exceptional results with no surprises - every time. We partner with you to understand the interconnection of user experience, business goals, and information technology. It's the optimal fusing of these three drivers that delivers
As a Frontend Engineer, you’ll lead in developing new Productivity-as-a-Service technologies that operate at a massive scale in a broadly distributed multi-tenant cloud environment. Our customers run their businesses on our cloud. Our mission is to provide them with best-in-class content management, collaboration, enterprise data security, and an ever-expanding set of foundational cloud-based services.
As a Product Manager/Analyst, you will always “put the customer first” and have the mentality of “act now and iterate”. You will be part of engineering teams to build innovative cloud-native products. Duties and tasks are varied and complex, needing independent judgment.
- Work closely with the engineering team and a dedicated product manager to build and evolve our growing frontend web applications while we quickly grow our user base.
- Design efficient and attractive user experiences on our React-based web frontend
- Accurately translate user and business needs into functional frontend code
- Build well-abstracted, reusable, highly performant code for UI components
- Proactively anticipate problems and keep the team and management informed in a timely manner
- ·Manage stakeholder expectations across the organization and India site
- Significant professional experience with React.JS, State management frameworks (MobX, Redux, or similar), and use of React Hooks
- Confidence being hands-on from initial wireframes, through prototyping, into building the final product.
- Good knowledge of HTML, CSS, and JSX
- Experience with CSS pre-processing frameworks (Sass, Less Stylus)
- Experience working with REST APIs
- Good understanding of HTTP protocol, WebSocket, SSE, webRTC, and other web technologies
- Practical experience in application delivery process with Webpack, CDN, and Gulp tasks
- Proficiency in testing front-end applications and automated browser testing
- Practical experience with engineering best practice
- ·Proficient understanding of Git
- Minimum of 3-8 years of industry experience as a software development engineer, web development engineer, front end engineer, or similar
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Good knowledge of HTML, CSS, and JSX
- Proven Experience in the development of technical roadmap and strategies across all levels. Excellent organizational, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Comfortable presenting to large internal groups and leadership team members.
- Maturity, judgment, negotiation/influence, and analytical skills.
- Ability to succeed through collaboration and working through internal and external organizations and individuals.
- Being hands-on and willing to delve deeper into engineering problems if needed.
- Experience with React JS and Redux.
• HTML/CSS experience, including concepts like layout, specificity, cross-browser compatibility, and accessibility
• Experience with browser APIs and optimizing front-end performance. Understand the full web technology stack, e.g. HTML, CSS, HTTP, cookies, headers, asset loading / caching.
• Have a deep understanding of frontend application structure and architecture
• Have great customer empathy and appreciate the User’s experience
• Experience with unit testing, using test frameworks like Jest, Mocha, Enzyme etc.
• Experience in Web Development end-to-end, from design to release.
• Experience or aspiration to be a full stack developer(Node.js).
- Design splash screen of Desk Top, apple iPhone and Android mobile application.
- Responsibilities included designing website layout using HTML, CSS, HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, Angular
- Responsive Web Site, jquery, Dreamweaver & Photoshop.
- Proficient with computer literate such as Photoshop, Dreamweaver, CSS, HTML, Bootstrap, HTML5, CSS3 etc.
- Designing Templates.
- Updating Websites.
- Logo Designing.
- To generate creative ideas for making innovative websites.
About Fabstudio Infotech (http://www.fabstudio.co):
Fabstudio Infotech is a multi-skilled IT services provider company with core competencies in website design and development, e-commerce website, mobile app development, customized software development, cloud services, and CRM solutions. Our comprehensive full-service value offering allows you to streamline the process of conceptualizing, designing, development, implementation, supporting and managing the application lifecycle.
About the Job Profile:
Selected day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Work on React.js & Node.js
2. Work on ongoing projects
3. Understand product requirements and specifications
4. Handle large web applications and websites
5. Do the research and keep abreast with current design trends
6. Write well designed, testable, and efficient code by using best software development practices
7. Create a website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
8. Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
9. Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent