Proficient with Java, Android framework
Experience with various Android latest technologies and complex UI with XML Designs
Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
Understanding of Google's design principles and interface guidelines
Little Experience with backend coding such as PHP/Nodejs
Knack for benchmarking and optimization
Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git
Experience or Knowledge of React-Native is a Plus!
About Remindnmore Info. Com. Pvt. Ltd.
Do Your Thng
DYT - Do Your Thing, is an app, where all social media users can share brands they love with their followers and earn money while doing so! We believe everyone is an influencer. Our aim is to democratise social media and allow people to be rewarded for the content they post. How does DYT help you? It accelerates your career through collaboration opportunities with top brands and gives you access to a community full of experts in the influencer space.
Role : Android Developer
- Design components by translating product requirements, break down projects into tasks, and provide accurate estimates. Build scalable and reliable technology solutions at a rapid pace
- Work on native Android as well as Angular tech stack while keeping performance goals in mind
- Independently come up with different solutions, extensible Low-level design. Write modular, extensible, readable, and performant code
- Strong unit test and debugging skills
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (git)
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership, influence, and communication skills
- Build, develop, mentor, and coach junior team members
- Must have Working Experience in a product-based organization for at least 18 months.
- At least 2+ years experience and hands-on with mobile technologies
- At least one product build and publish
- Work well under pressure and meet deadlines without sacrificing quality
- Work with distributed development teams
- Ability to resolve problems with support and must understand the mobile ecosystem and its limitations.
- Understand Android Architecture components, strong fundamentals in Android technologies, and aware of new Android changes
- Experience with kotlin is a must
- Knowledge of mvvm architecture/ android architecture components
- Knowledge of Rxjava and coroutines for multithreading
- Knowledge of retrofit/okhttp for making HTTP calls
- Knowledge of dependency injection using dagger2
- Knowledge of android framework components like services, fragments, intent services
- Knowledge of sql required
- Experience in offline data management
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
We are working on innovative solutions in the intersection of Internet of Things and Big Data Analytics. Our solution, AutoWiz is a Platform-as-a-Service that enables insightful connected vehicle experiences. AutoWiz Platform is a scalable and versatile vehicle data analytics platform for companies in Automotive, Mobility, Motor Insurance and Logistics domain to offer differentiated solutions based on vehicle generated data.
Based on AutoWiz Platform, We offer Telematics and mobility solutions and Apps. AutoWiz connects vehicles to the AutoWiz cloud where AutoWiz develops insights that lead to better ownership experience and decisions across lifecycle of vehicles.
See more at http://www.autowiz.in" target="_blank">www.autowiz.in
Position is open for skilled Android mobile App developer to develop and enhance the AutoWiz Mobile App and related Automotive IoT Apps.
- Understand the UI/UX designs and translate them into a fully functional Android app.
- Should have hands-on (2+ years), in-depth experience of developing Apps for Android devices, interfacing with the backend server using APIs and deploying the App on Play Store.
- Ability to work in agile mode with evolving requirements.
- Ensure the performance, quality and responsiveness of the application.
- Strong knowledge of different versions of Android, dealing with different screen sizes.
- Experience with push notifications, Local DB, using google maps API, interfacing with additional sensors, analytics shall be a plus.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Master’s in Computer Science/Information sciences.
- 2+ Years of relevant experience in Android Mobile App Development
Hands-on experience with React Native.
Experience with Redux or Flux or MobX.
Understanding of Flexbox.
Preferable experience with iOS (Swift) or Android (Java) development.
Understanding of iOS/Android module integration.
Deploying iOS and Android apps on Apple Appstore and Android Play Store.
Ability to work in an Agile environment.
Interested can share on
sandhyatigi @ gmail. com
Architect, build and maintain excellent React Native applications with clean
Implement pixel perfect UI's that match designs.
Implement clean, modern, smooth animations and transitions that provide an
excellent user experience.
Integrate third-party API's.
Write unit and integration tests.
Release and maintain applications to the Apple and Google Play stores.
Work with native modules when required.
Work as part of a small team, which will include other React Native
developers, a project manager, QA professional, and a designer.
Complete two-week sprints, and participate in sprint retrospectives and daily
Assist with building estimates.
Interface with clients via Slack, Zoom, and email.
Work with modern tools including Jira, Slack, GitHub, Google Docs, etc.
· 3-5 years of professional experience working with React Native.
· Experience working with Swift, Objective C, and Java a plus but not
· Meaningful experience working on large, complex systems.
· Ability to take extreme ownership over your work. Every day is a challenge
to ensure you are performing to the expectations you and your team have
agreed upon, both in regard to estimates and to the general process.
· Ability to identify with the goals of Semidot clients and dedicate yourself to
delivering on the commitments you and your team make to them.
· An understanding of React Native best practices and a commitment to
· Ability to work through new and difficult React Native issues and contribute
to libraries as needed.
· A positive mindset and can-do attitude.
· Forensic attention to detail.
· English skills is a plus(ability to effectively communicate via written and
· A passion for software development. It’s not just your career, it’s also your
hobby. You’re constantly striving to learn new things and improve. You follow
industry news, regularly tinker with new technologies, and read books and
blogs to keep your skills current.
· You work well within a team environment and enjoy working in the office with
- Build pixel-perfect UIs across both mobile platforms.
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- 1- 3 years as a professional software developer.
- Experience with React, React Native and Redux
- Experience with at least one native mobile platform (bonus points if you moved to React Native from iOS or Android development).
- Knowledge of functional and object-oriented programming.
- Familiarity with native build tools, like Xcode & Android Studio.
- Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage.
We are looking for passionate professionals who are crazy about breaking the norms and make people take notice. You should be obsessively result oriented, willing to take informed risks and learn fast from your mistakes. You’ll be working directly with the founders on the technology platform. Being part of the core team, will be working on challenging problems and will have complete ownership of various features of the products. Your opinion will count and your ideas will translate into reality. The position will be based out of Bangalore. You will, perhaps, lead our engineering efforts eventually.
- Strong experience in Android UI development,
- Expertise in API implementation
- Experience in using GMAPS, FIREBASE, SQLlite
- Familiar with Android & its related technologies like Android SDK, Java.
- Experience with GIT, XML, JSON & Web Services.
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK.
- Experience with Android Studio and Gradle Build System.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services.
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
- Experience working in Git, Jira and other productivity tools.
- Familiarity with Kotlin is helpful.
at A Product startup in early stages in Mumbai