What is the role?
We are looking for a hands-on Android Developer to join our mobile team. The apt applicant must have Android software development skills, a passion for delivering high-quality, rock-solid apps. Android programming works closely with other app development and technical teams.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
- Design, build and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java and Kotlin code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
What are we looking for?
An enthusiastic individual with the following skills. Please do not hesitate to apply if you do not match all of it. We are open to promising candidates who are passionate about their work and are team players.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science and minimum 4 years of Software Development experience- Knowledge of Mobile automation and experience on platforms such as espresso
- Knowledge of application profiling and performance monitoring tools such as Android profiler, AppDynamics, Dynatrace, etc.
- Excellent coding skills in an object-oriented language such as Java and Kotlin.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Have published at least one original Android app.- Understanding of Google's Android design principles and interface guidelines- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
Whom will you work with?
You will be working with top-quality engineers who have built one of the best employee engagement SaaS platforms. You will be reporting to AVP Engineering and working closely with the Architect and other leads.
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment that will enable you to juggle between concepts, yet maintain the quality on content, interact and share your ideas and have loads of learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the benefits of being at Xoxoday.
A fast-growing SaaS commerce company based in Bangalore with offices in Delhi, Mumbai, SF, Dubai, Singapore and Dublin. We have three products in our portfolio: Plum, Empuls and Compass. Xoxoday works with over 1000 global clients. We help our clients in engaging and motivating their employees, sales teams, channel partners or consumers for better business results.
We look forward to connecting with you. As you may take time to review this opportunity, we will wait for a reasonable time of around 3-5 days before we screen the collected applications and start lining up job discussions with the hiring manager. We however assure you that we will attempt to maintain a reasonable time window for successfully closing this requirement. The candidates will be kept informed and updated on the feedback and application status
Skillset: React Native Developer
Experience: 3-6 yrs
Location: Delhi - WFH
3+ years experience in React-Native based app development is a must.
Must have published at least 1 major React-Native app
2+ years experience in building consumer facing Mobile Applications in React or React
Native.(layouts, animations, etc.)
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience.
Strong fundamentals around Redux lifecycle, store and middleware.
Knows how to embed React-Native in a native(iOS/Android) component and vice versa
Strong hold on JS/ CSS fundamentals and debugging skills
Strong UX/UI design exposure and experience in making apps work intuitively and with pixel
Experience of customizing libraries
Good understanding of Design and Architecture Patterns
Strong focus on app performance
Experience with Git, Github, Pull Request and Rebasing .
Experience and understanding of large and complex code bases and architectures.
Highly accountable and takes ownership, with a positive attitude, and is a lifelong learner.
Roles and Responsibilities
Key Performance Indicators:
Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
- Design, build and maintain high performance, reusable and reliable Java code.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application.
- Help in maintaining code quality, organization, and automatization.
- Participating with the technical team in the execution of projects
- Preparing the project documentation on its completion.
- Analyzing defects and fixing it.
- Maintaining On-time delivery of the projects.
- Java, Kotlin, Android Studio, OOP Design, JSON, Retrofit, Firebase
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK & different versions of Android.
- Application development paradigms, memory management, and multi-threading
- Comprehensive understanding of Android application architecture, Activities, Services, Intents, Content Providers and Notifications, Fragments, Application Development life-cycle, Web Apps, and Web View.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate with clients at all levels and understand requirements carefully.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services.
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Understanding of Google's Android design principles and interface guidelines.
- A knack for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Good troubleshooting skills.
- Basic knowledge of MVVM architecture
- 2+ years of experience with mobile app development in Flutter.
- Experience with iOS/Android native app development will be a plus point.
- Strong knowledge of OOPS concepts and design patterns.
- Experience working with state management packages like provider, BLoC, GetX, MobX, or riverpod.
- 1+ years of experience with GitHub/GitLab/BitBucket in a team environment with code reviews.
- A history of achieving goals on time by tracking milestones and tasks.
- A knack for writing high-quality, readable code.
- Experience in working with 3rd Party integrations and REST APIs.
- Competent in automated testing and code quality improvement.
- Experience with continuous integration and continuous delivery will be a plus point.
- The publisher of one or more apps on the Apple App Store or Google Play will be a plus point.
We are looking for a Sr. Android developer with 6+ years of experience who will be responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a vast number of diverse Android devices. Your primary focus will be the development of Android applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
Main Responsibilities of an Android Developer
Your responsibilities will include:
Writing clean and efficient codes for Android applications.
Monitoring the performance of live apps and work on optimizing them at the code level.
Identifying and resolving bottlenecks, rectifying bugs, and enhancing application performance.
Performing unit and instrumentation tests on code.
Collaborating with cross-functional teams to define and design new features.
Staying up to date with new mobile technology trends, applications, and protocols.
Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent field.
You have prior experience as an Android Developer using Kotlin, Java, and Android SDK and Android NDK will be a plus but not compulsory.
The candidate should have experience in publishing applications on the Google Play store.
Proven work experience in design patterns mobile architecture using frameworks such as MVVM/MVC/MVP.
Familiarity with RESTful APIs to effectively integrate Android applications.
Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git.
Familiarity with various testing tools.
Your passion and interest in your work is the key to success for you, so if you are looking for your dream place where you can show up and enjoy your work then we could be the right match for each other, so let's connect to be the part of the amazing journey to do something innovative.
Office Location: Goregaon Mumbai
2+ years of development experience with mobile application development for Android.
- Work closely with the core team for coming up with new features and implementing them
- Work on new products and services
- Provide support to existing applications
- Integrate REST services into mobile applications
Mandatory: Passionate about sports, Problem solving, Team player, Target & Result oriented.
Functional Skills: Kotlin, Retrofit, Room Db, GSON, (Room/SQLite), MVVM, MVP, MVC, Work Manager, Rx java, Dagger 2, Recyclerview, Custom Solutions & Custom Views, GIT & JIRA.
- Manage high-level architecture and design data flows in the Android and iOS app in (Dart, Flutter framework)
- Add new features and automate functionalities in backend hosted on Firebase (Typescript, ReactJS framework)
- Setup Marketing and Analytics tools in the app to get relevant daily usage insights and target users in different campaigns. (3rd party tools, Mixpanel)
- Experiment with the live data stream from wearable IoT devices to generate insights using ML models in production.
- Deploying ML models in production to be used inside the app community section.
- Experience: 2+ year of software development experience
- Tinkerer - We are a team of builders and love to get our hands dirty on new ideas and technologies. If you love to spend your time working on side-projects, you’ll fit right in.
- Problem Solver - Software development could involve a constant stream of challenges. Confidence and skill to navigate through them is an essential skill to possess.
- Team Player - At iMumz, we believe in building in a strong and small A-Team. A drive to work and contribute towards the team’s overall success and progress is desired.
- Proactive Learner - Technologies change. Frameworks get disrupted every day. Adaptability and desire to stretch to be a constant learner is highly appreciated.
- Be a part of India’s fastest-growing platform for maternal health and get hands-on experience in the growth journey of a digital product.
- Get hands-on experience of building a product for 100,000+ and growing community
- Work on building the core offerings directly with the founders.
- Freedom to work from anywhere till the work gets done.