The ideal candidate will be responsible for the technical design and implementation of new products and enhancements. They will work in all phases of the development cycle: concept to implementation.
- Perform full life-cycle development
- Adhere to agreed upon delivery schedules
- Utilizes source control, continuous integration, and unit testing best practices
- Work cross-functionally to define and write code for new features
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science
- 2+ years' experience in related area
- Experience with iOS and Android platforms
About BSD technologies private Limited
LogiNext is looking for a technically savvy and passionateAssociate Vice President - Product Engineering - Mobile to cater to the development and launch of core mobile product features. You will help the team in building an awesome product with your optimized code. You will make a humongous impact on design, architecture, implementation and enhancement of the applications that exceed client expectations in terms of value and benefit.
You have hands-on experience in building secure, high-performing and scalable mobile applications. Your design intuition inclines towards usability, elegance and simplicity. You are biased towards open-source tools and existing frameworks. You have assisted in shipping applications with beautiful front-end and intelligent back end. You have demonstrated strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Develop cutting edge native Android or iOS applications for the mobile platform
- Build, test, maintain and enhance mobile apps having elegant and efficient UI/UX to enhance client experience
- Own features from their ideation, design, development, test, release and maintenance
- Be a resident expert of new trends and implement the latest Android/iOS features to maximize application performance
- Maintain high standards of quality and responsiveness through technical design analysis, code reviews and test automation
- Collaborate with a talented team of product managers, engineers, and designers
- Demonstrate high level of ethics, dedication and teamwork
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field
- 11 to 14 years of experience in developing native Android or iOS mobile applications
- Strong knowledge of programming language in Swift or Java/Kotlin, SQLite and IDE like XCode or Android Studio
- Hands on experience in using Location Based Services, REST Web Services Integration, FCM, Firebase and Battery Optimization Techniques
- Strong experience in memory management, performance tuning and resource optimization
- Deep knowledge of mobile automation and unit testing frameworks
- Proven ability to drive large scale projects with deep understanding of Agile SDLC, high collaboration and leadership
- Experience in both Android and iOS applications is a plus
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, judgment and decision-making skills
Android Developer Description
We’re looking for Android Mobile Application Developer who has solid knowledge of Android application’s life cycle, specially in modern mobile application. We need someone to build the native applications for Android using Java & Kotlin on Android Studio. You’ll need to create applications from scratch or configure the existing applications.
Design and implement applications from initial concept, app architecture, and user interface to finished deliverable.
Implement new features, enhancements, and content of existing applications.
Good knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen.
Create and update re-usable code libraries to streamline app development cycle.
Contribute to all phases of the product development: design, develop, test, maintain and improvise.
Good communication and interpersonal skills.
Strong knowledge of current Android development languages (Java & Kotlin).
Ability to manage multiple projects at a time.
Flexibility and eagerness to identify, learn, and use new and changing technologies.
Self confident and enthusiastic.
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent, Contractual / Temporary, Internship
Salary: ₹11,000.00 - ₹18,000.00 per month
Schedule: Day shift
Industry: Software Development
Social distancing guidelines in place
Sanitising, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Experience: 3 – 5 Years
React Native framwork app developement for IOS and android.
Build app and UI components from prototypes and wireframes
Working with Redux architecture.
Expo tool for development and app release ( Advantage)
APK and IPA generation using expo tool.
The company is a leading multinational corporation which is primarily known for manufacturing building materials and most prominently, glass. The company is based in France and is listed on Euro Stoxx 50 stock market index. Started almost 350 years ago, It has established a worldwide market base. Apart from glass, it is also known for the production of ceramics, plastics, abrasives, gypsum plasterboards, packaging and countless other materials required in construction.
We are looking for an Android developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits and will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Minimum 3 years of strong knowledge of Android SDK, Java & Kotlin
- Fundamental knowledge of object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem-solving and complexity analysis.
- Hands-on experience with architecture design patterns including MVP, MVVM & MVC, dependency injection & Fragments
- Ability to write elegant, readable, and well-documented code.
- Experience with Git, Third-Party SDK integrations, RESTful APIs, OAuth, JSON, and Web Services.
- Command of memory management, view hierarchy, battery optimization and in-depth experience with multi-threaded and networked applications
- Focus on Material Design principles and pixel-perfect implementation of the design into code
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Excellent communication skills and willingness to fit well in a collaborative and charged workspace.
- Respect for deadlines.
- Knowledge of Android Architecture Components and Jetpack.
- Performance Optimization.
- Experience in Kotlin - Bonus point
- Passionate about working in a startup and creating a great product.
Android Developer at Viha Technosoft
Do you want to work on a mobile app that serves the most trending videos on the internet to millions of users? Do you want to work and participate in building and scaling this mobile application that will enable users to engage on comment threads, submit content and build their profiles? Come and join us.
We are looking for an individual:
- Problem solver with the ability to think critically and in real world measures
- A person with a product mindset and ability to think beyond the product
- specs considering the larger implications, both technical and user facing
- A person who takes ownership of the code's quality and performance (very important).
- Proactive learner and Explorer
- React Native / Flutter / Kotlin mobile app development experience
- Strong CS fundamentals OOPS concepts, algorithms, data structures
- Strong architectural and structuring skills. We take code performance very seriously.
- Deep knowledge of basic React Native components
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications on Android and iOS devices
- Should be able to use test cases to ensure product quality.
- Working with third party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts. Knows how to audit a library before using it in the production application.
- In Depth knowledge of build tools like XCode, Android Studio
- Knowledge of React Native Lifecycle and publishing cycles on Google and Apple app store.
- Strong understanding of Git and ES6
Good to have
- Working knowledge of Swift, Java is a plus.
- Exposure to Android and Swift Development
Job location : Indore
Salary: As per market standards
Experience : 5-10years
Notice period - Immediate joiner
● 4 + years’ software development experience, preferably for automotive and in
connection with user interface technologies
● Experience using modern development processes/tools and developing through the
complete Software Development Life Cycle
● Experiences in programing and scripting languages (JAVA, Python, Typescript)
● Experience with using source control tools like Git and CI/CD pipeline tools like Jenkins
● Experience working in / Knowledge of Agile/Scrum framework
● Experience in Android development
● Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for
● Strong object-oriented analysis, design, and coding skills
● Fluent in English both written and spoken
● Strong team player and customer focus
● Good knowledge of Android Automotive platform
● Experience with VS Code
● Ability to set-up and hardware equipment in support of software development tasks (i.e.
configure software on target device, connect cabling/power suppliers, etc.
We are looking for an Android developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a vast number of diverse Android devices. Your primary focus will be the development of Android applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working along-side other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
* Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code.
* Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code.
* Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
* Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
* Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as “touch”
- Familiarity with the use of additional sensors, such as gyroscopes and accelerometers
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Familiarity with continuous integration