● Work on a disruptive product that’s still in its early stage
● Be responsible for the development and maintenance of the Buyer app
aimed at a vast number of diverse Android devices.
● Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code
● Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the
● Mentor other engineers, defining our technical culture and helping to build a
You should apply if you:
● possess 2+ years of experience in product development, architecture, and
● Experienced in Java or Kotlin
● Constantly learning and looking for ways to improve yourself and the
processes around you.
● Have strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and
knowhow to deal with different screen sizes
● Proficient with restful API to connect Android applications to back-end
Position: Android Developer
Experience: 1-4 years
Minimum 1.5 Years of experience.
At least 3 apps are fully developed and live on the store
Latest kotlin and java language knowledge required
SQLite local database knowledge must
API integration knowledge must be required not just copying past code but must understanding how that works
Social Media login and firebase knowledge required
Git command and repository knowledge must be required
Roles and Responsibilities
Android - Kotlin
IOS - swift
Desired Candidate Profile
Job Location : Any till pandemic
Package : Negotiable
Notice Period : MAX 15 Days- 1 month
Perks and Benefits
Shift timings - Day
- Work location -Any till pandemic
- Salary should not be a constraint for the right fit
Please Note:- kindly share this job requirement with your acquaintances, relative & Friends who are looking for change in same profile or else feel free to call on below mention contact name & No.during (10:00 Am-05:30 pm)(Mon-Fri)
Current location -
Relevant experience (in years)-
Last drawn / Current CTC-
Own Android SDKs, working hand-in-hand with the founding team
Design and build delightful user interfaces for native apps on Android
You will be (co-) responsible for our software development kit (SDK) for Android
Building mobile apps in both Swift and Kotlin.
You work independently on your own code, but you also spend time collaborating with others.
You are involved in all stages of app development and contribute to the roadmap.
You get the freedom to experiment with new Android technology.
Ownership — advocate for projects and solutions that need to be launched ground up.
Min 2 to 4 years in developing Android applications in Java / Kotlin / C++ /Gradle/Groovy.
Worked on SDKs/Frameworks.
Strong understanding of software design patterns as well as Android specifics.
Experience with authenticated sessions using authentication tokens and have at-least
fundamental knowledge of app security.
Good to have:-
Experience with Cross-platform frameworks is a plus (React Native, Flutter, Cordova,
Have implemented security standards and guides.
Experience building applications at scale.
Experience with third-party libraries and APIs like Mobile Vision, MLKit and/or
Good understanding of garbage collection, design patterns and continuously
discover, evaluate,and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general
Our client is a full stack fitness and lifestyle brand and is Indias largest app that is making fitness affordable, accessible and enjoyable through technology, data and intelligence. Available on iOS and Android, this app allows subscribers to work out at anywhere, anytime, and chose from a variety of available workout options like: gym workouts, yoga, Zumba, Pilates, spinning, kickboxing, CrossFit, and MMA. It gives access to 3000+ top gyms and fitness studios, fitness coaching plans and personal nutrition assistance and more in Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Delhi-NCR, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Mumbai, Pune.
Founded in 2015 by a CII member and serial entrepreneur, our client is democratizing and digitizing the Indian health & fitness ecosystem by offering workouts close to your home, office or your favorite neighborhood.
As a Android Developer, you will collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams such as Product Management, Business Development, and Operations, and use all your expertise to ensure superior solutions to match our scale of operations.
- Developing apps and building exceptional products
- Working in a cross-functional and collaborative environment using cutting edge technologies that continuously drive innovation forward
- Being part of a team of highly skilled and passionate people across multiple time zones
- Owning code quality and experience in writing extensive unit tests
- Ensuring that the development is leveraging common methods and best practices.
- Handling Code Reviews, Setup guidelines for Development.
- Enforcing consistent development patterns and security architecture.
- Carrying out A/B testing and be data-driven while approaching solutions to problems.
- Creating working prototypes and proof of concepts at tech scoping stage to demonstrate the feasibility.
What you need to have:
- Bachelors/ Masters degree in computer science, Engineering or a related subject
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience in mobile application development
- Proficiency in Problem Solving, Data Structures, and Algorithms
- Strong knowledge of design concepts and constraints on mobile platforms
- Proficiency in Java/ Android/ Excellent in Kotlin & Flutter language
- Demonstrable experience building excellent mobile apps that are currently in Google PlayStore
- MVP/ MVVM architecture
- Firebase services
- Local databases (SQLite, firebase DB)/ORM (Green DAO, Room)
- Experience with a scalable architecture, while maintaining a hands-on role with code development
- Excellent teamwork skills, flexibility, and ability to handle multiple tasks
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving skills and Setting & following targets and timelines
- High proficiency in Android frameworks and core components
- Bug fixing
This position is open for experienced React Native Developers. You will be working with an amazing team and will have tremendous opportunities to learn and grow quickly. We are looking for React Native Developer to work on our product Faveo Helpdesk
- Candidates with 1 year to 3 years of experience
- Candidate having Creative Thinking and Original Approach
- Willingness & ability to learn & work on new technologies
- Expert in Android Studio, React Native and Redux
- Must knowledge of Web Services, JSON Parsing, and API’s
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect React Native applications to back-end services
- Excellent debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Understanding of mobile design principles and interface guidelines
- Should be able to work independently
- Involving in a complete development of the application (Design and build applications)
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fixing bugs at various stages of app development
- Collaborate with web development team to define, design, and ship new features
- React Native
- HTML 5
- Candidates from engineering, computer science and information technology background preferred
- Candidates having interest in programming preferred
- Have completed course/training in React Native mobile apps development
- Build a project using React Native as part of college or training at an institute
- 12 months to 2 year of experience in React Native development
- You are invited to send us your complete resume
- Attach previous work or portfolio or project details
- Resume should have candidate photograph in it
- Mention Linkedin Profile URL in the resume
- Do go over our company website http://www.faveohelpdesk.com/" target="_blank">www.faveohelpdesk.com & LinkedIn profile before applying
Lead Android SDK/Middleware Developer
Experience: 9-12 Years
Digit88 is a niche product engineering consulting company based out of Bangalore with experience of establishing and managing offshore development centers for US start-ups and MNCs over the last 7+ years. The founding team has 50+ years of product engineering and services experience out of India, China and the US.
Digit88 manages and is expanding the dedicated offshore product development team for its US (Bay Area, NYC) based client partner, that is building a next-generation AI/NLP/Chatbots based customer engagement platform. You would be working directly with a world class team of executives who excel at creating industry leading and cutting edge products.
Digit88 is looking for a Lead Android Middleware/SDK Developer for our offshore engineering centre for our Seattle, US based client partner that is a leader in Conversational AI. Responsibility will include taking ownership of and developing and enhancing the Android SDK and supporting its integration with end user client applications. As a Lead/Senior Android Engineer you'll be tasked with writing elegant and well-structured code and creating thoughtful design with scalability and maintainability. You'll be empowered to provide user design feedback for UX designers and collaborate closely with designers, QA, and product managers. Will work on a cutting-edge app that will be used by millions of consumers.
- Lead the effort to drive the design and development of advanced SDK/Middleware & applications for the Android platform
- Work collaboratively in a cross-functional team (PM, UX, engineering, science) team to transform user stories into prototypes & production code
- Drive the end to end product development.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work closely with US engineering team and leadership for product delivery
- Work in a 24/7 production environment supporting a live product including troubleshooting, client interaction and planning
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Work with CRM systems and APIs integration
- Thoughtfully apply UI design principles & best practices for Android
- Building an app with best engineering practices
- Identifying & eliminating performance and scale issues that ripple from front-end to back-end
- BE/BTech - CS or MCA with at least 8+ years hands on experience in building complex Android apps & SDKs
- Strong in core Java, Data Structures, Collections
- Strong knowledge of Data Storage, SQLite
- Experience with designing APIs and working with RESTful, WebSocket, SSE and long polling
- Hands on experience in building Middleware, SDKs for high-performance applications
- Strong coding skills & ability to perform in a dynamic, agile & entrepreneurial environment
- Experience with designing APIs and working with RESTful, Websocket, SSE and long polling
- Strong practical experience with applying design patterns, multithreading concepts to solve complex problems
- Hands-on independent programmer with experience in International product development.
- Consumer facing, enterprise or big brand app development experience and ideally one or two personal projects or significant open source contributions
- Deep knowledge and understanding of client-side architecture and experience building large scale applications
- Experience with MVC/MVVM
Good to have:
- Experience/understanding of server side development is a plus
- Experience in React Native/Flutter/NativeScript is a plus
- Experience /Knowledge with and other CRMs and integration is a huge plus
Additional Project/Soft Skills:
- Product from scratch experience: at least 2 products, should be able to work independently with India & US based team members.
- Strong verbal and written communication with ability to articulate problems and solutions over phone and emails.
- Strong sense of urgency, with a passion for accuracy and timeliness.
- Ability to work calmly in high pressure situations and manage multiple projects/tasks.
- Ability to work independently and possess superior skills in issue resolution.
React Native Developer Job Description
- We are looking for 2-3 years of qualified React Native developer to join our work on our Fintech Products (Algomojo, Optionaction, Tradeaction)
- You will be working with our engineers to develop and maintain high-quality mobile applications for both platforms like Android and iOS.
- Ultimately, you should be able to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
- The role requires developers to be comfortable with bleeding-edge technology and be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
Job Responsibilities and Required Skills :
Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
implement mission-critical software fixes—React Native moves fast and often breaks things.
Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
Thorough understanding of React Native and its core Principles.
Hands-on experience on React Native Framework for at least 2-3 years.
Familiarity with code versioning tools (Such as Gitl)
Familiarity with RESTful APIs
Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools.
Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Web pack, NPM, etc.
Experience with Native Mobile app deployment on App store and google play store.
Knowledge of native Android and iOS is required
Knowledge of TV App Development is a plus
- Strong passion for Programming in general and Android App development in specific.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Strong system design and architecture skills - specifically for android.
- Curiosity to tinker around, explore new paradigms, and strong zest for continuous improvement.
- Over 4+ years of Android App development experience with strong basics and complete exposure to Android development.
- Idea/experience of unit and instrumentation testing in Android E2E App development and/or experience of developing SDKs is good to have.