We are building the future of women’s wellness. We believe that the future of health and fitness is digital, and women will drive the digital fitness revolution in India. Existing digital health and fitness products are broken and we see a huge opportunity to build a truly aspirational product that will inspire and empower millions of women to lead healthier lives. If you are passionate about building a product that blends together technology, health sciences, content, and community, we would love to talk to you.
What are we looking or
1. Experience in Sales and/or customer consulting
2. Ability to understand and handle data sets through google sheets and Excel
1. Convert highly qualified leads into members, by consulting and guiding them based on their conditions and requirement
2. Assess ways to optimize the overall top-of-funnel lead flow at Savage by working with external communities
3. Create weekly reports on work done, what worked and what did not work.
4. Be the voice of prospective customers in the system
Signzy Description/ About us :
Signzy offers a digital onboarding solution for banks, NBFCs and other financial institutions. Most banking services are going digital but one key process that is still offline and hampers consumer experience is regulatory compliance. There is pressure to dilute digital KYC however digital has a higher risk. We at Signzy believe that through a combination of Artificial Intelligence and blockchain we can ensure that digital compliance is convenient yet secure.
For more information: https://signzy.com/
Position: Enterprise Sales Specialist
Role Brief :
You will help meet and exceed business expectations and contribute to the company's rapid and sustainable growth. You will be responsible for discovering and pursuing new sales prospects, negotiating deals and maintaining customer satisfaction.
What You will do :
Identifying business opportunities and evaluating their position in the industry; analyzing and validating sales transactions.
Will be responsible for revenue generation, target achievement
Handle the entire sale cycle
Relationship building and recommendation of Signzy products through a consultative approach
Helping prospects make an informed decision by providing support, information and guidance
Identifying product improvements or new product opportunities based on industry trends, market activities and competitors
Liaising and communicating client needs/requirements with senior management, product and technology teams
Forecasting and tracking sales metrics
Attending trade shows, events, conferences and onsite meetings- to help in professional and technical skill enhancement
Scope and impact :
Work closely with internal and external stakeholders
Working with multiple Business Units
Brings together and collaborates with cross-functional teams and executes new additions and high-impact transformational initiatives
What we are Looking For :
A seasoned sales professional with an innate hunter mentality who has a proven track record of over-achieving sales revenue growth targets
Ability to sell in FIs and someone who has handled & closed large deals leaping over million dollars in B2B SaaS sales setting
A passionate, creative, talented, motivated person who can think on their feet to find a way around any situation and deliver
Great at building relationships
A self-starter and a hard worker with strong and effective communication, interpersonal and presentation skills who can articulate complex concepts to clients.
Good negotiation skills & the ability to influence decisions.
An individual with an innate sense of ownership & who successfully works towards closing deals
4+ years experience in the Enterprise / SaaS Sales role
Someone with a strong understanding of the BFSI / Fintech marketplace, challenges and trends
Client-focused solution experience
Why Signzy :
We are inviting you to be a part of a well funded growing startup that is on a mission to create a global digital trust system with the help of technology and AI. Our mission is built alongside the pillars of respect, empathy and appreciation for our Signzy team. We are firm believers in team effort and collaboration. At Signzy, our leaders and managers provide ample room for growth by giving equal opportunity to everyone.
- Explaining and demonstrating products to customers.
- Meeting sales targets.
- Compiling weekly and monthly reports.
- Maintaining client records.
- Engaging with their client and creating a positive relationship with them.
- Figuring out what your client wants and tailoring your pitch accordingly.
Key skills required
- Exposure to US customers, with excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
- Proven experience
- Ability to learn and grow.
- A customer focussed mindset with the sensitivity to handle complex queries and escalations as well.
- Ability to work in fast paced and high pressure environment
- Ability to problem solve, multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
Note: This is a night shift role (10pm-6am) or afternoon role (3pm -11pm)
- Contacting potential and existing customers on the phone, per email, and in person.
- Handling customer questions, inquiries, and complaints.
- Preparing and sending quotes and proposals.
- Managing the sales process through specific software programs.
- Building and maintaining a CRM database.
- Meeting daily, weekly, and monthly sales targets.
- Participating in sales team meetings.
What you need to have:
- 2+ years of sales experience.
- BBA/ MBA/ PGDC in Marketing.
- Excellent customer service and sales skills.
- Strong verbal and written communicator.
- Excellent phone and presentation skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, CRM, and sales software programs.
- Good negotiation and problem-solving skills.
- Should have Experience in Digger Teeth’s Sales and Marketing.
- Candidates from Auto/ Auto Ancillary can also apply
1. Conduct thorough secondary research to identify target accounts and respective contact details for reaching out
2. Reach out to prospects by scheduling email campaigns, LinkedIn, phone calls with an objective to schedule an appointment for a product demo with the business development team
3. Engage with prospects actively to understand their business requirement and present
4. Communicate as a solution by highlighting the relevant product capabilities
5. Field basic questions and concerns about the products and services we offer in the initial engagement
6. Maintain records of all the prospects along with the progress made; present them to the management in the weekly review call
7. Collaborate with sales, marketing, and product to utilize the insights you learn from prospects to make the process and product improvements
1. are available for the work from home job/internship
2. can start the work from home job/internship between 17th May'22 and 21st Jun'22
3. are available for duration of 3 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
1. Proven experience as an appointment setter, sales representative, or similar in B2B/SaaS environment
2. Strong secondary research skills to gather information from internet sources
3. Top-notch verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
4. Persuasive and results-oriented
5. Self-motivated to think outside the box and able to navigate through ambiguity
6. Excellent time-management and organizational skills
7. Positive attitude, detail, and customer-oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability
- Understanding learner’s career-related aspirations, concerns, and uncertainties throughout the consultation process
- Reviewing a learner's personal and educational background and how these might influence their prospective job-related choices
- Explain the gaps if any, between Aspiration Vs Ability of potential learners
- Informing learners about potential shortcomings in their skill sets and devising strategies to remedy these through appropriate learning solutions
- Proposing career-related options that are based on your insights about market, employability, career, salaries and growth.
- Walking learners through the process of compiling and restructuring their options and taking the best decision for themselves
- Guiding learners through the completion of aptitude, personality, and other related tests.
- Scoring learner’s responses to the tests and other questions, and discussing with them about the results of these.To efficiently carry out your daily responsibility, as a Career Counselor, you will,
- Constantly research and analyze current employment trends in IT industry
- Constantly research and analyze current market trends in emerging technologies
- Adhere to process specifications as guided by your supervisor and training team
- Comply with the organization’s policies and procedures
- Manage your performance to achieve your committed goals
- Develop positive working relationship with all colleagues - management, supervisors, co-counsellors, all support team members
You are a good fit for this role, if you can/have,
- Demonstrate history of performance through target achievements
- Track record of meeting targets & commitments
- Displaying excellent judgement & interpersonal skills
- Showcase your knowledge about ever-changing trends across all dominant industries
- Demonstrate Resilience and emotional balance
- Top-notch investigative, assessment, and communication skills
- Self-learner and invested in self-development
- Hobbies that wake you up early even on week-offs
Skills and Experience :
- 1-4 years experience overall.
- At least 1 year of experience in inside sales.
- Looking for Hard Core Inside Sales and not Looking for someone who has worked on lead generation work or upselling.
- Preferred Candidates are from Ed-Tech Industry with K-12+ segment dealing only.
Responsibilities:· Identify strong potential prospects and generate quality leads from designated target geographies.
· Using different online research tools to extract the contact information of prospects.
· Handle the initial discussions and collect the strategic information about the prospects through cold calling, e-mailing LinkedIn, and other sources.
· Identify the decision-maker through different channels and ensuring the optimum conversion within a short span of time.
· Understand complex requirements of the prospects and bringing up the projects for the company.
· Continue prospect engagement and account management throughout the sales cycle until closure.
· Independently collaborate with the technical
· team for presentation with prospects.
Skill & Experience Required
· Good written and oral communication without MTI is a must
· Strong research and analytical skills.
· Proficient with international Call Centres with a minimum of 1-2 years of US & Australian IT project acquisition experience.
· Strong interpersonal skills, ability to handle the profiles independently and in a team.
Overview - The Market Development team is our direct link to our customers and brings in the revenue. It includes sub teams like Renewals, HVM (High Value Memberships), Hubs, and Retail Centres. They might be spread across locations but they are united by one cause...Whats the sale for today?”
Role - As a Product Advisor, you will be responsible for making sales calls and closing sales pitches with our members. To be a successful Product Advisor, you should be persuasive and able to work in a high-pressure environment. Ultimately, a top-performing Product Advisor is the one who follows sales scripts and demonstrate exceptional communication, negotiation skills, and deliver a great customer experience.
What you will do in this role
- Outbound Telesales
- Making outbound calls to Shaadi.com Members basis the leads provided offering the customers products which would help them in their life partner search.
- Following the defined sales process to convert free members into revenue paying customers.
- Ensuring Call Disposition Comments are updated once the call is completed with all relevant details.
- Making required number of calls for following up with Enquiries which are not converted
- Updating the details of follow-up in the system
- Meeting daily Talktime Targets and Calls to be done.
- Meeting Revenue Targets and ensuring Lead to Conversion Ratios are met.
- Appearing for periodic evaluations
- In case call needs to be escalated, noting details and forwarding it to the seniors
- Interfacing with walk-in customers (if assigned the task), explaining to them features of Shaadi.com/Centre and converting them to Premium Membership
- Maintaining all documentation that pertains to the above responsibilities
What you should have
- 1-3 years of relevant experience Sales or Telesales.
- Strong negotiation and consultative selling skills.
- Effective communication skills – verbal and written.
- Clear diction and clarity in speech.
- Languages required - Malayalam , Kannada , Urdu and Tamil
- Minimum Qualification HSC
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Fluency in Regional language.(Multilingual Skills preferred)
The salary offered would be best in the industry.