Kofluence is a start-up positioned as “Adwords for Social Media Influencer Marketing''. Led by Online gaming leaders/ IIM Alumni, Kofluence has developed a technology platform where brands can reach out to their audience through micro-influencers. At Kofluence, you get an opportunity to create stuff from scratch. So, if you see yourself as curious, ambitious, innovative and perennially hungry for growth, this is the place to be!
We are looking for the position of Account Manager. Selected person will take end to end ownership of accounts to ensure brands collaborate with Kofluence consistently delivering value and exceeding expectations.
As a BD - Account Manager,
• Amazing colleagues to work with
• A great office with a cool culture
• Work-from-Home option
• The freedom to do things and take decisions with logical reasoning
- Complete ownership of new business development process from strategy to execution
• Own and deliver quarterly/annual order booking target
• Create and execute brand communication campaigns, build & strengthen the brand's equity over a period of time and drive adoption rates for the brand
• Create and leverage synergies across partners in overall ecosystem to maximize and sustain revenues
• Own and lead end to end Sales process from lead generation, lead qualification, Proposal submission, Contract Negotiation and Closure
• Lead implementation of company in partner schools
o Own the entire process of onboarding a partner school
o Define ‘custom made’ offerings for the parents of a particular school
o Single point of contact between the company's school partnerships team, school
management and Jodo inside sales team
• Account Management: Be responsible for ‘anything and everything’ in the partner schools
o Be responsible for parent outreach in the schools
o Strategize and execute plans for customer acquisition along with the school
management – events, referrals etc.
o P&L owner of every school account
• Upsell to schools
o Take lead in selling and implementing ‘other’ payment solutions of company in the
🔎 What are we looking for?
Self-starter with a high sense of ownership → Comfortable to work with minimal supervision and drive projects / initiatives independently
Account Management Skills → Have the ability to manage multiple b2b accounts and get things done from there
Hustler → Ability to generate resources to solve a problem
Clear Communication → Able to articulate clearly to multiple stakeholders
Intellectual honesty → Always seeking and presenting truth irrespective of personal
POV or beliefs
Hungry to learn and grow → Passion to learn & be a better version of oneself;
motivated to succeed
📃 Desired Qualifications
Top tier colleges + 2-6 years of experience
Prior experience in b2b account management is a huge positive
Experience in leading initiatives and delivering results in a time-bound manner
Track record of outperformance / over-achieving targets in previous work places
Becoming a part of the early core team
Competitive salary plus ESOPs
Work with colleagues from strong backgrounds & hungry to succeed
Opportunity to interact with and learn from high-pedigree investors & mentors -
o VCs: Elevation Capital (erstwhile SAIF Partners), Matrix Partners o Select angel investors: Kunal Shah, Nithin Kamat, Amit Ranjan
✅ Key Details
Role: School Activation Manager
Compensation: Negotiable based on candidate profile (structured as Fixed +
Variable + ESOPs)
Date of Joining: ASAP
Touted as “Uber” for trucks, Trucknetic is a tech-first startup redefining the freight industry by creating a unique marketplace connecting shippers and carriers for the front and return loads using AI-ML, analytics, and associated technologies.
Trucknetic aims to play a crucial role in India's booming logistics sector and become the first platform in the world to provide any truck for any commodity from anywhere in the country.
Our company is looking for an experienced Accounting Manager to oversee our accounting department. The Accounting Manager will be responsible for monitoring general accounting practices, budgeting, developing internal accounting controls, tracking high-volume corporate client accounts and building a strong financial team. The successful candidate for this position will report directly to our CEO and play an instrumental role in the financial future of the company.
What You'll Be Doing
- Manage day-to-day accounting operations and ensure that there is a redundant process backup in place for every critical operation
- Create new internal accounting corporate policies and maintain existing policies
- Monitor emerging technology to determine ways to automate the accounting process without sacrificing accuracy and accountability
- Develop monthly and quarterly accounting reports for the management and executive teams
- Implement and monitor the month, quarter and year-end closeout accounting schedules
- Oversee and manage the general accounting functions, including, but not limited to accounts payable, accounts receivable, general ledger, and taxes
- Help with quarterly and year-end financial audit activities and the annual corporate financial controls audit
- Assess current practices and procedures, and make recommendations for improvements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance required (Master’s degree preferred)
- 3+ years experience in an accounting leadership role
- Exceptional leadership abilities
- Strong budgeting, financial forecasting and financial analysis skills required
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
What Is On Offer
- Work with a young & passionate team to excel and make an impact.
- Work directly with the founder.
- Attractive ESOPS.
- A super passionate team with deep conviction which has stayed together during covid.
- Very high ownership role in a fast-paced environment.
- Great Culture -> No hierarchy/politics nonsense guaranteed!
I do have an opening for an Accounts Assistant in Chennai Royapuram with one of my clients. - A Swiss-based MNC, Please have a look into the below requirement and get back with your resume if you're interested.
-Must have ggod knwoledge in accounts,Tally, GST filling, TDS return etc.,
-Looking for male candidates who completed graduation in B.Com /BBA /M.Com etc.,
-10% Traveling involve, Two Wheeler is must
-Looking for a candidate who can join 0-15 Days, should ready come down F2F in Chennai Ambattur.
Salary 12K- 15K PM
Employment Mode: Full time
Gender: Both Male & Female
Joining Time : 0-15 Days max
A leading Marine Survey company with ISO certification for all your requirements. Established in the year 2004. Now have a team strength of about 600 employees spread across the country. Marine Cargo survey Container Survey, Container Yard Management, Container Terminal activities, Container repair, SeaFood Inspection, Ma
Experience: 1-3 yrs of experience in Client servicing and vendor acquisition (Mandatory)
Working days & Timings: 6 days working & 11a.m to 9 p.m
About Role: We at Pushstart have a premium offering through which we help startups hire verified agencies. We have a network of 150+ agencies (PS partners), across 15 categories. We have helped more than 500 startups like Goodera, Upgrad, Glide Invest (part of Motilal Oswal), Aditya Birla Group, Leap Finance, Fitternity, Headout, etc in solving their service requirements.
Your role will involve onboarding top agencies to cater the service requirements of startups across India.
- Understand and gather the servicing requirements of the startups.
- Sourcing the agencies, approaching them actively, doing a quality check and verifying them.
- Pitching, negotiating, onboarding the right agencies as PS partners, signing contracts and maintaining all the records.
- Monitoring & tracking the performance of the current agencies on a regular basis, rating them and working on the gaps/shortcomings of it.
- Maintaining relationships with the partners and working with them to address the gaps/shortcomings
- Implement the process with maximum operational efficiency and constantly suggest methods to improve the process
- Good interpersonal skills to interact and communicate with leads & partners
- Ability to derive and think analytically for improvement and development of current partner network & their performance
- Multi-Tasker and a quick learner and implementer.
- Good data handling skills and excel skills.
- Capability to work independently and collaborate with cross-functional teams.
- Likes talking with people and influencing their decisions
- Understands the B2B marketing and sales process
- Agency Background in Sales + Client Servicing Preferred
- Supply Acquisition experience in startups like Dunzo, Urban Company, Pepper Content, etc preferred.
To Apply: https://bit.ly/SupplyAcquisition
Pushstart started as a small FB group of entrepreneurs helping each other with their startup ideas 3 years back and has evolved into India’s most active and trusted community that caters to the needs of 25,000+ entrepreneurs across India.
Pushstart runs a network of 30+ niche communities via which entrepreneurs discuss their professional problems, exchange trusted business contacts, and help each other to GROW their Business together.
In addition to the communities, Pushstart dedicatedly helps entrepreneurs in networking by helping them get warm B2B Introductions with top-funded startups and hire verified agencies on-demand
What is Wishup?
Wishup is India's leading remote employee platform helping US-based businesses in building highly efficient remote teams. Wishup was founded in 2015 by IITM & IIMA alumni and is backed by marquee investors like Orios Venture Partners, Inflection Point Ventures, Tracxn capital, and Mato Peric.
We are witnessing phenomenal month-on-month growth and stand at a cusp of a revolution in the remote workforce industry. This is your chance to be a part of the revolution - we are inviting applications for our most in-demand position of Online Business Manager.
- An Online Business Manager at Wishup is a remote full-time employee that works for and
is trained by Wishup, and is deployed to engage with one or more US-based clients.
- The role is remote and full-time (not a freelancing assignment)
- The role would require working in the US time zone
What's in it for you?
- International exposure: You’ll get to interact and build relationships with the smartest global founders and CXOs working on cutting-edge ideas
- No hassle of US visa application; since it’s remote working
- Constant upskilling to maintain market relevance: We provide up to 4 weeks of training
during onboarding in all the latest industry tools and practices
- Stable full-time remote job in a company that has been fully remote for over 5 years: work
from home (or anywhere), forever!
- Scope of rapid growth based on bi-annual appraisals
- A healthy work-life balance
Roles & Responsibilities:
As an Online Business Manager, you will work closely with one or more clients on either one or all of the following tasks:
- Ecommerce Assistance (Amazon Seller/Shopify)
- Project Management
- Advanced Excel and MIS Reporting
- CRM and Lead Management
- Online Research
- Lead Generation
- Executive Assistance (Itinerary Planning, Calendar Management, Inbox Management, etc.)
You're a great fit if you have:
- At least 2 years of full-time employment experience
- A stable career employment track record
- Impeccable written and spoken English
- An aptitude for mathematics and logic
- A solid experience in resolving work-conflict situations
- High-speed internet connection
- Laptop with an integrated camera and a pair of headphones
- Distraction-free workspace with zero external interference
- Ability to work with US time zones
- Mon-Fri, 6:30 p.m. - 3:30 a.m. IST
- Mon-Fri, 9:30 p.m. - 6:30 a.m. IST
Social Media Links:
LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/wishup-services/" target="_blank">https://www.linkedin.com/
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/wishupnow/" target="_blank">https://www.facebook.com/
Twitter - https://twitter.com/wishupnow" target="_blank">https://twitter.com/wishupnow
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/wishupnow/" target="_blank">https://www.instagram.com/
- Onboarding clients and ensure they understand how best to use the company platform.
- Understanding client hiring requirements and suggesting suitable candidates from the talent pool
- Sourcing candidates through a combination of channels such as company’s internal candidate database, headhunting, referrals, social media etc.
- Navigating the complete recruitment cycle for clients and maximizing hires.
- Managing the candidate status and communication in our applicant tracking system
- Developing sustainable relationships by being a main point of contact between key clients and internal teams
- Negotiating offers between candidates and clients to minimize dropouts
- Managing a team of Associate Account Managers to achieve team and company-wide targets
- Working with the Co-Founders directly to define an optimal hiring process for each client
What you need to have:
- Bachelor's degree in any field
- Great English communication both written and spoken
- Experience with various sourcing strategies like headhunting, job posts, social media, referrals etc
- Ability to pitch company to potential candidates in an engaging and persuasive manner
- The skill to shortlist candidates as per the desired requirements of the client
- Conscientious. Always on top of your pipeline without a need for reminders or follow-ups
- A desire to work in a rapidly scaling startup
- 10+ years of experience in entire gamut of Accounts
- Regular accounting and periodical finalization
- Internal financial controls, systems & processes implementation, fine-tuning & adherence
- Decent Communication Skills and close interactions with all the Depts
- Budgeting, cash flow & MIS besides responsible for all statutory compliances which includes Taxation
- Immediate joiners are preferred
Job Description for Social Beat - Accounts Manager.
Role: Accounts Manager
Experience :5-6 years
Industry :Service Sector
Areas of Experience :-
Sound Technical knowledge in Accounting including payroll accounting
Sound Technical knowledge in TDS, Equalisation levy and GST
MIS reporting to Management
Handling 30-35 clients monthly billing
Handling a team of 2-3 accountants
Monthly Book closure
Good knowledge in Tally ERP accounting
Receivables and payables Review and follow up.
Accurate timely information to Ad managers
Proper maintenance of Registers, files, invoices Etc.
Additional Requirements :
Filing of TDS and GST Returns
Payroll Processing in Tally
- Good understanding of marketplace seller panels
- Good understanding of Shopify and backend
- Overall co-ordination of all orders, vendors and supply chain backend
- Work with Operation Manager on regular basis
- Prepare bi-weekly reports
- Customer Analytics
- Constantly cross verify payment gateway settlements
- Handle operational queries, dispatches and on time customer success