We are currently looking for a Full-time Inside Sales Executive to join our growing
team. The ideal person for the job will be a proactive problem solver with exceptional
Gujarati communication skills and meticulous attention to detail.
Skills and Qualifications
● Proven experience as a telesales representative/ specialist / or other sales
● Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quota preferably over the
● Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to
● Must be fluent in English, Gujarati, and Hindi
● Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
● Cool-tempered and able to handle rejection
● Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address
● Contact potential or existing customers to inform them about the product and
● Make 100 calls every day.
● Answer questions about products and services or the company.
● Ask questions to understand customer requirements and close sales.
● Handle objections and rejections accurately.
● Handle grievances to preserve the company’s reputation.
● Go the “extra mile” to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales.
● Keep records of calls and sales and note useful information
- Manage end-to-end interactions with prospective customers.
- Deliver tailored product demos to multiple stakeholders.
- Understand customer problem statements and follow a consultative sales process to offer solutions.
- Use sales acceleration tools to perform outbound and inbound sales.
- Research accounts to understand the customer's needs, perform effective follow-up, and generate interest.
- Unearth new sales opportunities through networking.
- Build strong relationships and effectively communicate with the sales, support, and marketing teams.
- Have 2+ years of successful experience in SaaS Sales.
- Have been in a quota-carrying role.
- Obsessed with prospect happiness and can set the stage for effective sales follow-up.
- Have excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- Flexible - things change around here. FAST.
Sourcing new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
Understanding customer needs and requirements
Routing qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure.
Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
Understand customer needs and requirements
Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure
Close sales and achieve quarterly quotas
Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory
Team with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals
Perform effective online demos to prospects
· Creating Sales lead
· Customer visit to the scale
· Converting lead to prospects/order.
· Meeting customers and providing necessary product information to all the stakeholders
· Proposal and customized solution to be shared with a customer
· Maintain relationship with customer
Our client is a producer of superior quality products. Our client is the largest single location manufacturing facility in India with certifications of ISO 9001, 14001, OHSAS 18001 along with other product specific certifications.
What you will do:
- Interacting with channel partners and their major end customers to solicit inputs for devising a product & price strategy to meet end user requirements
- Communicating actively with dealers & customers to help foster a team environment
- Building strong relationship with dealers & customers
- Reviewing performance of channel partners — off take and order flow for ensuring achievement of monthly targets
- Monitoring achievement of targets
- Implementing the sales strategy for the sale of product(s) in a specified area to increase turnover
- Developing and implementing sales & marketing plans to drive sales and profit
- Meeting and exceeding sales targets for assigned territories
- Monitoring achievement of collection targets to reduce exposure to outstanding receivables
- Monitoring competitor activities in terms of their MOP, products, market share & production capacity for respective areas
- Identifying and acquiring new customers, as well as upselling to existing customer base by regularly visiting dealers/customers
- Building a strong pipeline and ensuring accurate sales forecasting and account planning
- Interacting with quality/R&D department for new product development basis customer feedback and competitor product portfolio
- Coordinating with QSC, CSC, production & dispatch teams for meeting customer order requirements within agreed timelines
- Ensuring timely payment and debt free transactions along with reconciliation of accounts
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- A Master's degree in business administration (MBA), Marketing
- Minimum 5-6 yrs of Sales experience with understanding of paper industry
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to travel regularly to different markets
- Proficiency with Microsoft office
- Strong analytical skills and ability to work well with little supervision
- Managing, nurturing and converting inbound leads into sales opportunities
- Identifying potential prospects using initiative and creativity, to generate outbound lead opportunities
- Actively seeking new sales opportunities through cold outreach, networking, and social media
- Gathering feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams
- Maintaining well organised, up-to-date and accurate sales information and activity reports in a CRM system.
- Meeting personal sales targets
- Ensuring efficient management of the sales pipeline using those processes
What you need to have:
- Strong understanding of sales and FMCG retail/ wholesale
- Demonstrated success in building and maintaining sales pipeline
- Deep understanding of user service
- Knowledge of running CRM based sales teams and hitting targets
- Problem solver, Empathetic, Energetic, Curious
- Regional Languages known (Bengali, Oriya, Telugu, Tamil, Kannada and other regional language from Central and Eastern India)
Business Development Executive
We are looking for an energetic, well-spoken business development executive to contribute and join the growth of our company.
Business Development Executive Responsibilities:
- Familiarizing yourself with all services offered by our company.
- Conducting market research and identifying potential clients.
- Procuring new clients through direct contact, word-of-mouth, referrals, cold calling, email campaigns, and social media campaigns
- Write a pitch for email and social media
- Schedule appointments with interested clients
- Crafting business proposals and contracts to draw in more revenue from clients.
- Collating and maintaining client information in the database.
Business Development Executive Requirements:
- Experience with lead generation and prospect management
- Able to professionally and confidently communicate with C-Level Executives
- 3 - 5 years of relevant work experience in business development or similar field preferred.
- Extensive sales experience.
- Intuitive and insightful, particularly regarding human behavior.
- Ability to generate revenue by identifying pain points and suggesting suitable services.
- Great networking skills.
- Demonstrated and proven sales track record
Nice to Have
- Degree in marketing, business administration, or similar.
- Strong IT Skills and knowledge of Cloud
Perks and Benefits
- Unparallel incentives!
- Growth (Guess what? You need not wait for a year to grow. Perform Well, Grow
Opening in IIBMS (The Indian Institute of Business Management & Studies)
Job Location: - Mumbai (Borivali)
Position: - Education Counselor
(Position Reports to Admission Manger)
Experience: - 0 to 3 year's
(Fresher's also can apply)
Salary: - 09K TO 12K p.m. + Incentive
Age: - below 30 years only
- Cold Calling students/candidates from given data
- Analyzing profile of working professionals/student
- Explaining/ guiding them higher educational courses according to their current or required profile.
- Providing proper information to the students with regards to the courses and other procedures.
- Getting business by convincing working professionals/Student for the same
- Maintaining a good relationship with the students and keeping a track of their status.
- Achieving monthly/quarterly targets
Good communication skills & Willingness to work on-call
If interested, kindly send your updated resume/CV
- Only Nearby Borivali Candidate Prefer
- If this profile does not match with your requirement kindly ignore & pass on to your friends & relative's
Thanks & Regards,