- 2 years of hands-on Linux System Administration experience (RHEL / CentOS).
- 2 years experience in AWS Cloud administration
- 2 years relevant work experience in a high-volume and/or critical production service environment.
- Minimum 1+ years experience with Windows Server operating system administration
- Minimum 2 years experience with Cloud Service Providers (AWS)
- Minimum 2 years experience in enterprise environments
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience preferred
- Any Amazon Web Services (AWS) certification preferred.
- Understanding of supporting Enterprise applications such as SAP systems and databases on AWS EC2 like (HANA, Db2, Oracle) with cluster management, HA management, etc.
- Implement security policies and controls (e.g. CIS, malware, anti-virus, secret management) using AWS services
- Strong ability to document standards, methods and produce drawings of systems and applications.
- Strong Scripting skills with any scripting languages (Python (Lambda), Bash Shell)
- Administration of Linux / Windows servers
- Deep understanding of AWS of IT Infra Architecture, Automations in deployments, SAP Architecture, Integration of On-Prem, Hybrid Infra, etc.
- Participate in Design Discussion, a new way of working (Automations, operational management), etc.
- Must have knowledge of AWS, Azure, Git
About quest global technologies
Act as the Lead ForgeRock developer / Analyst of the team to perform analysis, design and implementation tasks for our various platforms. Main accountabilities are:
- Work with different functional teams and managers
- Gathering Technical requirements from Business stakeholders
- Analyzing/Creating User Stories, Doing Story points estimations.
- Design and implement solutions across multiple platforms
- Producing high quality code with excellent test coverage
- Code reviews and effective code maintenance
- Analyze product requirements and breaking down into user stories and tasks, with the tech team
- Estimate and planning to assist with the development of the product roadmap
- Developing build, test, and deployment automation
- Research and development of potential new technologies
- Defining processes and standards within the team and contributing to the continuous improvement of the product development process
- Producing a high standard of technical documentation
- Understanding Backlogs and fixing support challenges
- Ability to provide technical expertise for new and ongoing initiatives to work with project stakeholder to come up most feasible technical solution.
- Identify, resolve, and/or escalate all issues that threaten the successful delivery of assigned initiatives.
- Support Junior developers and setting up local environments
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Identity and Access management (IAM) domain with expertise in one of IAM Products like ForgeRock or Oracle IAM:
- ForgeRock IAM products - FR AM, FR IDM, FR IG and FR DS
- Oracle IAM products – OAM, OIM, and OUD/OVD/OID
- Development experience on IAM platform (using Java Microservice, SpringBoot)
- Gathering Technical requirements from Business stakeholders
- Analyzing/Creating User Stories, Grooming with Story points estimations and Developing the code for them with team.
- Ability to research and troubleshoot ForgeRock. Experience with ForgeRock Backstage and support
- Experience in implementation and configuration of features like: MFA/ RBAC/ SAML/ OAUTH/ Federation etc. Frontend/workflow customization using Identity Experience Framework.
- Ability to act as ForgeRock champion in the identity domain. Engage on discussions on future of the platform.
- Strong experience on Full Stack development using JAVA SpringBoot (Web API/Microservices/ GraphQL) and Angular/ NodeJS / ReactJS and Spring MVC framework
- Understanding the requirement and development. Involved in End to End implementation.
- Skills with DevOps best practices including deployment automation tools, CI/CD pipelines.
- Experience of common DevOps platform tooling (chef, maven, jenkins, Puppet, Docker)
- Modern Agile and technology practices - to fit into the agile team cultures
- Written Unit test for components.
Dear Job Seekers,
Greetings from PIXEL WEB SOLUTIONS.....!!!!!
Pixel Web Solutions is a global Web / IT Servicing Company with a strong team of technical and professional expertise. We believe in Innovative Solutions that turn the business idea into achievable goals. We work on a wide array of Technologies that can provide sustainable and long-term business solutions. More than 9+ Yrs of experience in global IT markets, we have curved ourselves to adapt leading & cutting edge technologies.
Position Vacant Details
POSITION NAME: Technical Architect
EXPERIENCE : 5+ Years
JOB LOCATION : Madurai
- Experience in Analysing Project feasibility and scalable solution designing.
- Strong Experience in Preparing HLD, LLD & Technical Documentation.
- Good Verbal and Oral Communication skills for Client handling, conducting Technical Meeting , Requirement gatherings & Project Reviews
- Excellent Team handling skills for conducting Internal Meetings, Scrum, Solving Blockages & Delivery date management.
- Experience in variety of Programming like Java, C++, .NET, Nodejs..etc
- Experience in managing Infrastructure like AWS, GCP, AZURE & Knowledge in Packages like Apache, WebSockets, RabbitMQ, Redis, Kafka
- Tech Skills: Micro Service Architecture, REST API, MQ'S, Stream Data, Security Protocols, RDBMS, Nosql, CI/CD, SVN
For more information click here: www.pixelwebsolutions.net
About Rara Delivery
Not just a delivery company…
RaRa Delivery is revolutionising instant delivery for e-commerce in Indonesia through data driven logistics.
RaRa Delivery is making instant and same-day deliveries scalable and cost-effective by leveraging a differentiated operating model and real-time optimisation technology. RaRa makes it possible for anyone, anywhere to get same day delivery in Indonesia. While others are focusing on ‘one-to-one’ deliveries, the company has developed proprietary, real-time batching tech to do ‘many-to-many’ deliveries within a few hours.. RaRa is already in partnership with some of the top eCommerce players in Indonesia like Blibli, Sayurbox, Kopi Kenangan and many more.
We are a distributed team with the company headquartered in Singapore 🇸🇬 , core operations in Indonesia 🇮🇩 and technology team based out of India 🇮🇳
Future of eCommerce Logistics.
- Data driven logistics company that is bringing in same day delivery revolution in Indonesia 🇮🇩
- Revolutionising delivery as an experience
- Empowering D2C Sellers with logistics as the core technology
About the Role
- 2-3 years of relevant experience in KOTLIN
- 4-6 years of total experience across technologies like Android development, Android Architecture, Framework, Android SDK, Android Studio IDE, Android Debugger
- Hands-on experience in building mobile applications Kotlin – native applications
- Working knowledge of MVP and MVVM Android Architectures
- Expert in using design patterns, data structures, and algorithms
- Expert in UI components & controls: Widgets, Fragments, etc.
- Expert in basic components of Android: Activity, Services, Intent, Broadcast Receiver, Content Provider
- Good experience in Web Service Integration ( REST, JSON, XML), Cloud technologies - AWS, FCM
- Experience in using Firebase Analytics, location and social APIs, payment gateway, SMS gateway, QR code, and Barcode libraries
- Exposure to SCM tools like git, CI/CD of android systems, code coverage tools like SonarQube, etc.
- Always updated on Google’s guidelines on android and related systems
- Good to have knowledge of hybrid platforms like Cordova, Ionic, React Native, Flutter, etc
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline preferred
Experience: 3+ Years
We are looking for a highly motivated Support Engineer to be part of Borderless Softtech Pvt Ltd Support team. In addition to strong technical competency, the position requires the ability to effectively work with different teams.
The Support Engineer will be responsible for production support of the Stockal applications on the cloud. The role involves continuous collaboration with business, development teams & partners. Our ever-evolving technology stack ensures a phenomenal learning culture in the team.
- Handling On-call production support, Change and Incident Management for critical systems.
- Setting up alerting and monitoring, troubleshooting application issues in AWS cloud.
- Prepare, evaluate and maintain tools supporting and process automation for software product release.
- Perform with project teams to identify apt build schedule and initiate packaging and build process.
- Drive projects that improve support-related processes and technical support experience.
- Manage build automation and integration tools (Jenkins, Maven) and processes.
- Create scripts to automate build processes to improve organizational performance.
- Demonstrate technical, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Providing support in the form of procedural documentation.
- Drive development team towards best-in-class, continuous integration/delivery tools and procedures.
- Software Engineer with competence to containerize exisiting code and experience to implement rest based APIs. Also knows how to work with one or more of the major cloud platforms.
- 2-5+ years of experience in software development.
- Hands on experience to develop code in a cloud setting, using Docker and K8s.
- Comfortable using modern versioning and CI/CD tools.
- Professional experience in Java, API, database and related platforms.
This role will work with some of our most important integrations between The company Product and financial institutions & Partners – making sure that API's are implemented and tested and data mapped in a standardized and quality-assured way.
Mandatory skill sets of the Candidate:
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in XSLT language (XSLT 1.0 + 2.0)
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in XML processing (XPath, XSD schema)
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in Java (v11) and Junit
- Excellent English communication skills (speaking, writing, and reading)
- Experience working in agile development processes
- Familiarity with code versioning tools Git, JIRA
Other Desired Skills and Experience
- More than 5 Years of experience with Payment Ecosystems
- More than 5 Years of experience in Integration to Banks, Payment Acquirers, PSP’s
- Upon having demonstrated results in this role – responsibility can expand into the product team for developing the core product
Technical Design Lead
If you are an advanced Software developer, having experience in leading a team, who has experience in developing platforms or frameworks, components and having knowledge of the open-source software/ tools/ technologies, then you are the one we are looking for.
Preference for candidates who have been exposed to Blockchain and Fin-Tech domains. The candidate will have to architecting and develope Software Programmes based on requirements provided.
The codebase the candidate develops should be of high quality and should be modular, scalable and re-usable at all times. There should be a focus all the time to promote SRE (Site Reliability Engineering) to ensure all of the services are Highly-Available and Fault Tolerant at all times.
- Responsible for understanding the Business requirements and validating the framework design and execution methodology.
- Ensure high quality software systems are developed by the software development team within defined standards.
- Flexible to adapting & introducing new and latest technologies to organization.
- Maintain current knowledge of technology landscape and developments.
- Innovation & Optimizing R&D.
- Defining the software technology strategy, architecture, and road-map.
- Would love to do more coding yourself, but accept that you can bring most value by helping others to excel.
- Should have built large scale applications with modern web frameworks & technologies
- Should be a fast thinker, hands on manager and strong communicator and think and act like an entrepreneur.
- Consolidate our technology platforms and create plans for each Track, analyze and monitor technology performance metrics.
- Take the initiative in thought leadership, innovation and creativity.
Team Lead (L3 Technical Support)
PierianDx, a leader in the clinical genomics space, is currently seeking talented and motivated technical leads to lead the product L3 technical support teams. As a Technical Lead for L3 team, your duties will primarily be working with the customer success department on technical issues including software system design and maintenance. You will also be involved in directing team members and identifying/managing risk in collaborations with other teams.
To be successful in this role, you will need to gain extensive knowledge of PierianDx products (includes user workflow, user needs, end-to-end workflow, product architecture and design), problem-solving skills, knowledge of best practices and the software development life-cycle.
- Bachelors or Masters of Computer Science or related
Total years of experience - 6 to 13
- Must have experience in leading technical small to medium size teams.
- Full-Stack Software Development experience in both front end and back end technologies.
- Should be an outstanding programmer with 5 to 8 years of experience in PierianDx product-related technologies (e.g. AWS, Java, Spring Boot, Hibernate, microservices, Node.JS, React/Angular, SQL as well as No-SQL Databases, basics of Linux, Shell Scripting)
- Strong computer science fundamentals (OO programming, algorithms, data structures, databases).
- Experience with continuous integration infrastructure for software development such as Jenkins.
- Soft skills: Good Communication, Active listening, Influencing, Challenge self and team Experience with SQL and No-SQL Databases
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills including communication, mentoring, coaching, and the ability to interact with colleagues at all levels
- Dynamic, energetic, motivated, positive outlook. Team player with good interpersonal skills
- Strong customer service and support focus with a desire to deliver a high-quality service
- Self-motivated and highly professional with the ability to lead and take ownership and responsibility
- Ability to multitask, work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- A desire to learn and improve skills and knowledge
- Adaptable and flexible to business demands
- Strong organisational and planning skill
- Experience in developing software for medical devices (ISO 13485/IEC 62304)
- Experience with any Cloud Platform like AWS, GCP or Azure.
- Experience with Docker and anyone Container Orchestration Platforms like EKS, ECS, EKR, Kubernetes, Docker Swarm.
- Experience using Test Driven Development processes
- Experience with MongoDB
- Experience with at least one dynamically typed language (Python, Node.js, Groovy).
- Take ownership of providing technical support to the customer success team (for the issues they could not resolve in L1/L2). Examine potential areas for Service Improvement and recommend solutions/proposals to Product Management
- Work with Customer Success management and be aware of implementation projects and timelines; coordinate with project/program managers to plan and support release activities.
- Interact with internal and cross teams to troubleshoot and resolve complex problems. Develop, coordinate and promote the effective functioning of problem management activities across all of Pieriandx product & customer success teams.
- Provide technical leadership - Lead and prioritize the Application/Technical Support team’s workload. Guide team members to troubleshoot & resolve technical issues including software system design and maintenance.
- Contribute to the planning of application/infrastructure releases and configuration changes. Provide input to application/infrastructure scalability
- Design appropriate metrics for reporting on key performance and quality indicators, particularly in terms of in-depth trend analysis
- Maintain application by regular monitoring, performance tuning and testing activities
- Ensure compliance with SDLC processes defined at organization level to meet quality goals set at product level. Ensure there are robust procedures and processes within the application support function remit.
- Stay up-to-date on product and process training required to create quality deliverables at each phase of product life-cycle. Follow appropriate departmental and company procedures and policies (i.e. change control, security and auditing, release, configuration, problem and incident management).
- Maintain good working relationships with internal departments
- Design, prepare and conduct training relating to Problem & Incident Management
- Provide timely and expert advice on emerging trends and issues affecting Service Delivery and Support. Develop strategies to allow Application Support to manage resultant problems
markets. As a Technical Support engineer, you will analyze, troubleshoot, and fix the defects.
You will be responsible for end customer communication, understanding the issue they are
facing, analyzing the functional and technical areas of code impact, and fix the defects
reported. There would be small enhancements in the customer solutions built on top of core
products and you will be working on those items, also any consulting to end customer in case
they have any difficulties in understanding custom developed solution/features
Selected candidate’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Technical support for various kinds of algorithmic trading strategies on the in-house trading
2. Deploy trading software for new clients
3. Work with clients, sales and developers defining trading and technical requirements.
1. 2+ years solid experience in either FIX support or trade support
2. Strong knowledge of Indian cash, futures & option markets required
3. Experience with financial front-end applications (preferably algorithmic
trading) in supporting traders
4. Demonstrate excellent customer service skills working with customers in high
stress situations on complex problems
5. Ability to work as a good team player with different internal business and IT
groups to communicate and resolve any technical issues
6. Basic knowledge of Linux, Shell scripting
7. Excellent writing and technical skills with proven experience writing high-
quality documentation for software applications
8. Strong knowledge of FIX protocol and testing procedures
9. Familiarity with C++, Java a plus