Designation: Specialist - Cloud Service Developer (ABL_SS_600)
- The person would be primary responsible for developing solutions using AWS services. Ex: Fargate, Lambda, ECS, ALB, NLB, S3 etc.
- Apply advanced troubleshooting techniques to provide Solutions to issues pertaining to Service Availability, Performance, and Resiliency
- Monitor & Optimize the performance using AWS dashboards and logs
- Partner with Engineering leaders and peers in delivering technology solutions that meet the business requirements
- Work with the cloud team in agile approach and develop cost optimized solutions
- Develop solutions using AWS services includiing Fargate, Lambda, ECS, ALB, NLB, S3 etc.
- Reporting Designation: Head - Big Data Engineering and Cloud Development (ABL_SS_414)
- Reporting Department: Application Development (2487)
- AWS certification would be preferred
- Good understanding in Monitoring (Cloudwatch, alarms, logs, custom metrics, Trust SNS configuration)
- Good experience with Fargate, Lambda, ECS, ALB, NLB, S3, Glue, Aurora and other AWS services.
- Preferred to have Knowledge on Storage (S3, Life cycle management, Event configuration)
- Good in data structure, programming in (pyspark / python / golang / Scala)
About Angel One
We are Angel One (formerly known as Angel Broking). India's most trusted Fintech company and an all-in-One financial house. Founded in 1996 Angel One offers a world-class experience across all digital channels including web, trading software and mobile applications, to help make millions of Indians informed investment decisions.
Certified as a Great Place To Work for six-consecutive years, we are driven by technology and a mission to become the No. 1 fintech organization in India. With a 9.2 Million+ registered client base and more than 18+ million app downloads, we are onboarding more than 400,000 new users every month. We are working to build personalized financial journeys for customers via a single app, powered by new-age engineering tech and Machine Learning.
We are a group of self-driven, motivated individuals who enjoy taking ownership and believe in providing the best value for money to investors through innovative products and investment strategies. We apply and amplify design thinking with our products and solution.
It is a flat structure, with ample opportunity to showcase your talent and a growth path for engineers to the very top. We are remote-first, with people spread across Bangalore, Mumbai and UAE. Here are some of the perks that you'll enjoy as an Angelite,
- Work with world-class peer group from leading organizations
- Exciting, dynamic and agile work environment
- Freedom to ideate, innovate, express, solve and create customer experience through #Fintech & #ConsumerTech
- Cutting edge technology and Products / Digital Platforms of future
- Continuous learning interventions and upskilling
- Open culture to collaborate where failing fast is encouraged to invent new ways and methods, join our Failure Club to experience it
- 6-time certified as a Great Place To Work culture
- Highly competitive pay structures, one of the best
Come say Hello to ideas and goodbye to hierarchies at Angel One!
We are looking for a senior resource with Analyst skills and knowledge of IT projects, to support delivery of risk mitigation activities and automation in Aviva’s Global Finance Data Office. The successful candidate will bring structure to this new role in a developing team, with excellent communication, organisational and analytical skills. The Candidate will play the primary role of supporting data governance project/change activities. Candidates should be comfortable with ambiguity in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment. Preferred skills include knowledge of Data Governance, Informatica Axon, SQL, AWS. In our team, success is measured by results and we encourage flexible working where possible.
- Engage with stakeholders to drive delivery of the Finance Data Strategy
- Support data governance project/change activities in Aviva’s Finance function.
- Identify opportunities and implement Automations for enhanced performance of the Team
- Relevant work experience in at least one of the following: business/project analyst, project/change management and data analytics.
- Proven track record of successful communication of analytical outcomes, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams.
- Ability to manage multiple, competing priorities and hold the team and stakeholders to account on progress.
- Contribute, plan and execute end to end data governance framework.
- Basic knowledge of IT systems/projects and the development lifecycle.
- Experience gathering business requirements and reports.
- Advanced experience of MS Excel data processing (VBA Macros).
- Good communication
Degree in a quantitative or scientific field (e.g. Engineering, MBA Finance, Project Management) and/or experience in data governance/quality/privacy
Knowledge of Finance systems/processes
Experience in analysing large data sets using dedicated analytics tools
Designation – Assistant Manager TS
Location – BangaloreShift – 11 – 8 PM
Experience in data cleansing and preparation concepts and tools.
Hands-on NLP experience
Programming Languages: Hands-on with Python and Java.
Strong background in relational databases, data modelling and
Experience working with statistical libraries (e.g scikit-learn) and
frameworks for predictive analytics.
Knowledge of Hadoop and UNIX will be a plus.
Expertise in probability and statistics, time-series analysis as well
as experience in the use of machine learning methods, for example, linear regression, correlation, statistical significance, and so forth.
Experience in data visualization concepts and tools
Knowledge of Kibana and/or other reporting tool
Knowledge of Data Quality ControlsDesired Skills and Experience
Familiar with the MicroStrategy architecture, Admin Certification Preferred
· Familiar with administrative functions, using Object Manager, Command Manager, installation/configuration of MSTR in clustered architecture, applying patches, hot-fixes
· Monitor and manage existing Business Intelligence development/production systems
· MicroStrategy installation, upgrade and administration on Windows and Linux platform
· Ability to support and administer multi-tenant MicroStrategy infrastructure including server security troubleshooting and general system maintenance.
· Analyze application and system logs while troubleshooting and root cause analysis
· Work on operations like deploy and manage packages, User Management, Schedule Management, Governing Settings best practices, database instance and security configuration.
· Monitor, report and investigate solutions to improve report performance.
· Continuously improve the platform through tuning, optimization, governance, automation, and troubleshooting.
· Provide support for the platform, report execution and implementation, user community and data investigations.
· Identify improvement areas in Environment hosting and upgrade processes.
· Identify automation opportunities and participate in automation implementations
· Provide on-call support for Business Intelligence issues
· Experience of working on MSTR 2021, MSTR 2021 including knowledge of working on Enterprise Manager and new features like Platform Analytics, Hyper Intelligence, Collaboration, MSTR Library, etc.
· Familiar with AWS, Linux Scripting
· Knowledge of MSTR Mobile
· Knowledge of capacity planning and system’s scaling needs
Job Sector: IT, Software
Job Type: Permanent
Experience: 10 - 20 Years
Salary: 12 – 40 LPA
Education: Any Graduate
Notice Period: Immediate
Key Skills: Python, Spark, AWS, SQL, PySpark
Contact at triple eight two zero nine four two double seven
- Minimum 12 years experience
- In depth understanding and knowledge on distributed computing with spark.
- Deep understanding of Spark Architecture and internals
- Proven experience in data ingestion, data integration and data analytics with spark, preferably PySpark.
- Expertise in ETL processes, data warehousing and data lakes.
- Hands on with python for Big data and analytics.
- Hands on in agile scrum model is an added advantage.
- Knowledge on CI/CD and orchestration tools is desirable.
- AWS S3, Redshift, Lambda knowledge is preferred
- You will be part of the data delivery team and will have the opportunity to develop a deep understanding of the domain/function.
- You will design and drive the work plan for the optimization/automation and standardization of the processes incorporating best practices to achieve efficiency gains.
- You will run data engineering pipelines, link raw client data with data model, conduct data assessment, perform data quality checks, and transform data using ETL tools.
- You will perform data transformations, modeling, and validation activities, as well as configure applications to the client context. You will also develop scripts to validate, transform, and load raw data using programming languages such as Python and / or PySpark.
- In this role, you will determine database structural requirements by analyzing client operations, applications, and programming.
- You will develop cross-site relationships to enhance idea generation, and manage stakeholders.
- Lastly, you will collaborate with the team to support ongoing business processes by delivering high-quality end products on-time and perform quality checks wherever required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Computer Science; Master’s degree is a plus
- 3+ years of professional work experience with a reputed analytics firm
- Expertise in handling large amount of data through Python or PySpark
- Conduct data assessment, perform data quality checks and transform data using SQL and ETL tools
- Experience of deploying ETL / data pipelines and workflows in cloud technologies and architecture such as Azure and Amazon Web Services will be valued
- Comfort with data modelling principles (e.g. database structure, entity relationships, UID etc.) and software development principles (e.g. modularization, testing, refactoring, etc.)
- A thoughtful and comfortable communicator (verbal and written) with the ability to facilitate discussions and conduct training
- Strong problem-solving, requirement gathering, and leading.
Track record of completing projects successfully on time, within budget and as per scope
Job Description for :
Role: Data/Integration Architect
Experience – 8-10 Years
Notice Period: Under 30 days
Key Responsibilities: Designing, Developing frameworks for batch and real time jobs on Talend. Leading migration of these jobs from Mulesoft to Talend, maintaining best practices for the team, conducting code reviews and demos.
Talend Data Fabric - Application, API Integration, Data Integration. Knowledge on Talend Management Cloud, deployment and scheduling of jobs using TMC or Autosys.
Programming Languages - Python/Java
Databases: SQL Server, Other Databases, Hadoop
Should have worked on Agile
Sound communication skills
Should be open to learning new technologies based on business needs on the job
Awareness of other data/integration platforms like Mulesoft, Camel
Awareness Hadoop, Snowflake, S3
- Total Experience of 7-10 years and should be interested in teaching and research
- 3+ years’ experience in data engineering which includes data ingestion, preparation, provisioning, automated testing, and quality checks.
- 3+ Hands-on experience in Big Data cloud platforms like AWS and GCP, Data Lakes and Data Warehouses
- 3+ years of Big Data and Analytics Technologies. Experience in SQL, writing code in spark engine using python, scala or java Language. Experience in Spark, Scala
- Experience in designing, building, and maintaining ETL systems
- Experience in data pipeline and workflow management tools like Airflow
- Application Development background along with knowledge of Analytics libraries, opensource Natural Language Processing, statistical and big data computing libraries
- Familiarity with Visualization and Reporting Tools like Tableau, Kibana.
- Should be good at storytelling in Technology
Qualification: B.Tech / BE / M.Sc / MBA / B.Sc, Having Certifications in Big Data Technologies and Cloud platforms like AWS, Azure and GCP will be preferred
Primary Skills: Big Data + Python + Spark + Hive + Cloud Computing
Secondary Skills: NoSQL+ SQL + ETL + Scala + Tableau
Selection Process: 1 Hackathon, 1 Technical round and 1 HR round
Benefit: Free of cost training on Data Science from top notch professors
Roles & Responsibilities
- Proven experience with deploying and tuning Open Source components into enterprise ready production tooling Experience with datacentre (Metal as a Service – MAAS) and cloud deployment technologies (AWS or GCP Architect certificates required)
- Deep understanding of Linux from kernel mechanisms through user space management
- Experience on CI/CD (Continuous Integrations and Deployment) system solutions (Jenkins).
- Using Monitoring tools (local and on public cloud platforms) Nagios, Prometheus, Sensu, ELK, Cloud Watch, Splunk, New Relic etc. to trigger instant alerts, reports and dashboards. Work closely with the development and infrastructure teams to analyze and design solutions with four nines (99.99%) up-time, globally distributed, clustered, production and non-production virtualized infrastructure.
- Wide understanding of IP networking as well as data centre infrastructure
- Expert with software development tools and sourcecode management, understanding, managing issues, code changes and grouping them into deployment releases in a stable and measurable way to maximize production Must be expert at developing and using ansible roles and configuring deployment templates with jinja2.
- Solid understanding of data collection tools like Flume, Filebeat, Metricbeat, JMX Exporter agents.
- Extensive experience operating and tuning the kafka streaming data platform, specifically as a message queue for big data processing
- Strong understanding and must have experience:
- Apache spark framework, specifically spark core and spark streaming,
- Orchestration platforms, mesos and kubernetes,
- Data storage platforms, elasticstack, carbon, clickhouse, cassandra, ceph, hdfs
- Core presentation technologies kibana, and grafana.
- Excellent scripting and programming skills (bash, python, java, go, rust). Must have previous experience with “rust” in order to support, improve in house developed products
Red Hat Certified Architect certificate or equivalent required CCNA certificate required 3-5 years of experience running open source big data platforms