As an AEM Technical Lead, you will lead efforts for delivering and supportingAdobe Experience Manager (AEM) solutions and complex integrations into Adobe creative cloud applications, CRM, Commerce, Mobile, Back Office, ESB, Analytics and Personalization technologies. Your work will consist of driving large scale implementations and working very closely with a large team by leading them in solution design and implementation. You’ll leverage your strong technical skills in developing seamless and scalable solutions for premier engagements alongside industry experts.
Formulate an implementation plan & prepare estimates for the assigned activities/work items.
Solution design all elements of the implementation by working closely with an Architect where appropriate.
Report work progress to the manager & the client on a periodic basis. Participate/Lead in design discussions & client meetings.
Follow & Contribute to the organizational best practices/policies.
Apply industry standard Design Patterns for web application development. Contribute to the AEM practice
Adobe Experience Manager, Adobe Experience Platform, Day CQ, OSGi, Apache Sling, Apache Sightly, Apache Oak, Adobe Dispatcher, Code review
Qualification and Experience
Over 5+ year experience developing JEE web applications and OSGi, Apache Sling, Apache Sightly, Apache Oak and Adobe Dispatcher
Over 3+ years of experience in implementing Web application, Web Content Management (WCM) and Digital Asset Management (DAM) solutions using AEM platform.
Experience in AEM component development, Asset workflow development, Schedulers, Metadata & Tag Management plus integrating AEM with other applications.
Experience with Java technologies and frameworks mainly Spring, Hibernate.
At least played the role of Technical Lead for one year.
Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written). Adobe Lead Developer certification is a plus
We are here to advance the human experience through design-driven innovation. Design, to us, is all about creating new meanings, while art is about self-expression and emotive appeal. Bringing these two creative disciplines together and operating at their intersection with business and technology, we drive business innovations with differentiating customer experience. We place the human at the centre, bringing quantitative and qualitative techniques together to develop consumer insights. Our techno-creative team, bridging consumer insights, business understanding, and advanced technology skills, then builds humanistic technology solutions.
We believe experimentation is at the core of every innovation. Radical innovation, in our view, is just an event recognised in hindsight when a number of trial-and-error attempts spark off a breakthrough. Our approach embraces rapid prototyping and empirical evidence in everything we do. As the name says, we are Moonraft Innovation Labs, driving innovation through experimentation.
"Rafters", who inhabit Moonraft, recognize ideas as the boss. They live by imagination, simplicity, and speed. Our egalitarian culture and environment are designed for rafters to thrive and deliver elegant solutions for complex problems.
About Moonraft Innovation Labs
About the role
(This is a Full Remote Opportunity)
We are seeking a highly motivated people manager with solid experience or deep interest in the Ad Tech industry and a real passion for helping the team to grow.
The Technical Solutions Specialist team is responsible for providing a high level of support for the most complex task the local technical solution can face especially on COA (Criteo Offsite Ads), In-app, and security topics. Solutions engineers are experts in the inner workings of Criteo's best-in-class technology – they have the ability to easily guide a technical integration and are comfortable with communicating directly with clients.
You will lead the Specialist team and make sure to provide state-of-the-art support for all of our partners in the APAC market. This mission will be done by collaborating closely with the rest of the APAC Technical Solutions organization.
You will also partner with the Global teams to voice APAC specificities and with the internal escalations team to execute successfully on your mission.
For this role, Criteo is looking for a talented leader who will be able to autonomously guide, mentor, and grow the Specialist Technical Solution team. This ideal candidate will have finely tuned communication skills, search for creative solutions, an excellent business instinct, and the ability to work outside their comfort zone to push the business forward.
What You’ll Do
- Provide leadership and guidance to a team of Technical Solutions Specialists and empower them to perform their duties in every situation.
- Raise the bar and further develop the strong team spirit and each unique and special individual of the team.
- Mentor and develop the team, ensuring their happiness and career growth over time
- Maintain high-level technical knowledge of Criteo solutions and future product direction.
- Support the business to ensure client/partner technical requirements and timelines are met.
- Ensure the most efficient task distribution within the team, and make sure the team has the tools and training to do their job effectively.
- Develop strong collaborative partnerships with the Technical Solutions Leads in the APAC.
- Support in hiring team members and be responsible for successful onboarding them.
- Streamline the team’s activity through the implementation of scalable processes, and the development of efficient investigation frameworks.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement effort on Criteo Technical guidelines & processes to deliver improvements
- Report activities and performances to your manager on a regular basis.
- Be the arbiter of quality work in the team
- Focus on driving our core KPIs (Reduce ticket resolution times and handle optimization & support ticket volumes)
- Maintain the team engagement
- Strength of the partnership with other teams in Criteo
Who You Are
- Degree in computer science or technology-related degree.
- Fluent in English, both spoken & written.
- 4+ years of experience in Operations, preferably in the Ad Tech or e-commerce industry.
- 2 years of people management experience.
- Strong leadership skills, can unite a team around common goals, and enjoy proactively sharing knowledge and teaching others.
- Excellent attention to detail and value of a long-term approach over short-term shortcuts.
- Thrive in collaboration and love working as a group with your team
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills across all levels of interlocutors.
- Problem-solving and being comfortable with ambiguity in a fast pace environment
Founded by Google, Stanford, and Columbia alumni, Loonycorn is a leading studio for e-learning content on machine learning, cloud computing, blockchain, and other emerging technologies.
About the Role:
We are looking for folks to build software projects which will be part of technical content similar to what you'd find at the links below:
- learning a new technology from scratch
- coding real-world projects which use that technology (you will be a software engineer writing code, not making slides or talking about code)
What is important to us:
- Grit - Perseverance in working on hard problems. Technical video-making is difficult and detail-oriented (that's why it is a highly profitable business)
- Craftsmanship - Our video-making is quite artisanal - lots of hard work and small details. There are many excellent roles where doing smart 80-20 trade-offs is the way to succeed - this is not one of them.
- Clarity - Talking and thinking in direct, clear ways is super-important in what we do. Folks who use a lot of jargon or cliches, or work on writing code without understanding what goes on underneath will not be a fit
- Creativity - Analogies, technical metaphors, and other artistic elements are an important part of what we do.
What is not all that important to us:
- Your school or labels: Perfectly fine whatever college or company you are applying from
- English vocabulary or pronunciation: You don't need to 'talk well' or be flashy to build good projects
The software helps anyone understand how much solar could be put up on a rooftop and calculates how many units of clean energy the solar PV system would generate, along with how much savings the homeowner would have. This is a crucial step in helping educate people who want to go solar, but aren’t completely convinced on solar’s value proposition.
If you are interested in bringing the latest technologies to the fast-growing solar industry and want to help society transition to a more sustainable future, we would love to hear from you!
- Be an early employee at a growing startup and help shape the team culture
- Safeguard code quality on their team, reviewing others’ code with an eye to performance and maintainability
- Be trusted to take point on complex product initiatives
- Work in a ownership driven, micro-management free environment
You should have:
- Strong programming fundamentals (if you don’t officially have a CS degree but know programming, it’s fine with us!)
- Good understanding of mathematics (do you like Maths?)
- 1-2 years of experience in any 3d software development (three js, unity, unreal, openGL)
About the role:
We seek highly dedicated, motivated, and passionate Technical Support Engineers who can use the right tools to find the best solutions to problems. We embrace the Agile methodology, you will play an important role in all aspects of client support.
- Provide INVIDI's customers with quick, accurate, and professional replies via ticketing system, chat, email, or phone.
- Maintain high level of customer satisfaction.
- Develop an understanding of each customer's specific implementation and needs.
- Relay customer feedback to internal teams.
- Work closely with internal teams such as Product, Engineering, Customer Success and Customer Solutions teams.
- Appropriately triage a given problem; isolate and escalate any deemed problem within INVIDI.
- Conduct root-cause analysis with engineering teams to make sure that issues are resolved.
- On-call work is required and will be compensated separately
You must have
- University Degree
- 5+ years relevant experience.
- Fluent in English with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to articulate technical solutions to all audiences.
- Capable of clarifying unclear requirements for both internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience in debugging complex technical issues in a fast-paced work environment.
- Highly motivated and interested in customer support and customer satisfaction.
- Ability to learn quickly and to cope with ever-changing environments.
- Desire to learn new things and perform technology research & troubleshooting.
- Ability to work with multiple customers and situations simultaneously.
- Willingness to take ownership of internal projects focused on improving existing documentation or processes.
- Must be proficient in three of the nice-to-have technical skills below.
Nice-to-have technical skills:
- Experience supporting cloud-based SaaS products.
- Experience using monitoring tools such as DataDog
- Experience of web technologies and platforms such as Java Script, HTML, FTP, SSL, CSS.
- Experience with *unix environments including bash and scripting.
- Experience with scripting languages like Python
- Experience with REST APIs.
- Experience with Amazon Web Services and associated cloud-based technologies (Kinesis, Athena, etc.).
- Experience with relational databases.
- Experience with video advertising and ad serving.
- Experience working in AGILE environment.
- Experience with Atlassian products (Jira, Confluence, etc.).
With C#/Java, and basic coding knowledge.
At Regions, the Performance Engineer conducts a
wide range of quality control tests and analysis to ensure that software meets or exceeds specified standards and end-user requirements as well monitor the performance of the production systems.
- Collaborates with other engineers to develop
testing and monitoring approaches
- Focuses on assurance in the areas of error
rates, response times, and impact to infrastructure
- Designs, scripts, configures, and run
performance tests to validate production readiness of software applications and
infrastructure for stability and performance
- Supports testing needs of new projects,
infrastructure upgrades, and application enhancements by validating application
functionality against documented test cases
- Uses dashboards that enable efficient
monitoring of applications and systems running in production environments to
troubleshoot issues and report finding.
We are looking for a Software Engineer - Java with experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications.
You will be part of a talented software team that works on mission-critical applications. Software Engineer - Java roles and responsibilities include managing Java/Java EE application development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensure development is in compliance with specifications
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
- BSc/BE/BTech in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- 2+ years Experience with Java
- Proven hands-on Software Development experience
- Proven working experience in Java development
- Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc)
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
- Experience in the Spring Framework
- Experience as a Sun Certified Java Developer
- Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, Wicket, GWT, Spring MVC)
- Experience with test-driven development
- Key Technical Skills: Deep experience on Performance Engineering with understanding of Java/J2EE technologies.
- Experienced in defining and realizing end-to-end Technical Architecture for large scale real- time enterprise systems. Ability to identify and define non-functional requirements and design systems to meet the same.
- Ability to review existing Architectures and identify Risks, Trade-offs, and share recommendations for addressing the identified issues.
- Demonstrate strong understanding of cloud architecture considerations when scaling and tuning application deployments. Must have hands on experience working on any of the Cloud deployments on AWS or Azure.
- Good experience on leveraging APM tools to provide deep dive analysis on performance problems. Deep understanding of the dashboards which can be built for CIO level interactions. Must have relevant experience on APM tools like Dynatrace or AppDynamics.
- Experience in performance optimization of J2EE systems on any of different types of application servers - WebLogic, WebSphere, JBoss etc. Deep expertise in any one of the application servers is a must.
- Experience in creating and reviewing technical documents like Architecture blueprint, Design specifications, Deployment architecture.
- Experience on working on Performance Testing Projects. Fair understanding of Performance Testing tools - Apache JMeter /Gatling/ HP Load Runner for Load testing. Must be in a position to review Performance Testing programs and steer directions towards right Workload Model, appropriate Test and Monitoring Strategy, build performance models and derive at right Capacity Planning.
- Experience in Big Data Analytics like - Apache Kafka, Apache Storm, Apache Hadoop, Apache Spark.
- Good skills in RDBMS like: Oracle, MS-SQL, MySQL, Cassandra, and Mongo DB
- Exposure to Agile methodologies & Continuous Integration Tools
- Entrepreneur / Intrapreneur (someone who has built technology teams ground-up, built new solutions from scratch)
- Very sound understanding of technology and have a consultative approach.
- Sound understanding of complex enterprise IT environment and issues faced by CIOs in the digital era.
- Excellent Pre-sales experience and have played a key role in winning business along with the sales team.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, liaison and problem-solving skills with the ability to work in a multi-cultural environment
- Good negotiation skills
- Go getter and results oriented
- High energy level with ability to work well under pressure
- Good relationship building skills. Someone who enjoys CIOs trust and has an ability to develop relationships at all levels (technology teams) of the customer organization.
*H1 is a Spanish fin/proptech that revolutionizes the mortgage market by offering bank-risk approved loans before knowing the house an individual wants to purchase. It also offers a powerful selling tool for real estate agents and developers that helps manage their businesses. From there, H1 is building a community of millions of high credit profile users (individuals + companies) that use the credit marketplace technology to access a multiproduct platform (including banking and non-banking capital and multiple financial and credit scoring products) that becomes a financial partner for individuals and companies as well as a personal documentation encrypted storage for all family or group members (SAAS model).
*H1 is the future of digital banking.
*Recently capitalized, and in a strong growth phase to expand nationally and into 5 additional countries.
About the Job:
H1 seeks fullstack developers with experience on NodeJS, Typescript, React and PostgreSQL for our development team
In this role, you will report directly to the CTO and manage India tech team
Agile based organization, with bi-weekly sprints on long-term project
- Build an extraordinary tech product (software) from an user centric perspective, for all the different actors involved with the organization and in direct contact with the technology (clients, management, finance, risk/operations team, commercial team, marketing, etc.)
- Working with the CTO to build the roadmap and agile based organization required.
- Develop application api centric on security and encryption
- Create and optimize company web applications
- Manage local tech hub located in India
- Receive and react to product feedback from all internal and external stakeholders
- Product KPIs, and product releases on a recurring basis
- Producing reports to monitor level of usability, engagement, etc. (product metrics and analytics)
- Contributing to deliver the expected results from a usability and engagement perspective
- With strong software product background, and extraordinary capabilities in terms of product strategy development and usability
- 3-6+ years robust experience on developing software products in an agile based organization
- Demonstrated success in bringing new products to market, capturing market share and delivering market leading products and services.
Clear examples of products managed or developed during his/her career
- Strategic thinking: you are able to think at the strategic level and make the link with the pixel level
- Able to work in a flat and transparent manner within a fast paced environment
- Results oriented
- Academic education in tech/product/digital related careers
- High level english (spoken and written). Spanish at any level would be a great plus.
- Entrepreneurial mindset: Is looking for a very ambitious project. Due to the stage of growth kick-off the upside could be extraordinary (a life-time opportunity)
- Great flavour towards software products
- High expertise and excellence on software usability and user experience optimization. Expertise in software design
- Sensitivity towards customers and users
- Data driven decision making
- Deep knowledge of the digital world
- Fintech / Proptech / Digital banking background experience will be very positively considered, but not necessarily needed
- NodeJS with Typescript development experience
- API Rest and GraphQL with json web tokens authentication
- PostgreSQL and ORM experience
- ReactJS on typescript with class and hooks
- Long SPA development using json web tokens security
- Mobile development would be a plus
- NPM private libraries creation would be a plus
- Experience in working with tech teams, on an agile based style
- Proactive and able to take initiative. Decisive and resolute
- “Out of the box” thinker
- Creative thinker
- Works well in a team and with a wide range of people from different backgrounds and ages
- Organised and methodical
- Succeeds under pressure
- Is able to have fun and keep a positive atmosphere in the team
Location of Headquarters: Madrid, Spain
Tech Hub in India: Office in Bangalore, Karnataka (India). Full tech team between Madrid, Spain + Bangalore, India
This is a unique opportunity to contribute heavily to the growth of an innovative, market-leading Fintech & Proptech company.
Salary Range: 40k-90k Rupees monthly (5 Lakhs - 11 Lakhs per annum)
• Strong knowledge of data structure and algorithms
• Ability to write complex SQL
• Familiarity with Test driven development and Continuous Integration
• Strong knowledge and hands-on with code development tools (Eclipse, GIT, Jenkins, Unit, Testing Frameworks)
• Familiar with Software development methodology like Agile methodology
• Knowledge of Java and Python
• Knowledge of Unix and shell scripting would be a plus
• Strong leadership skills
• Desire to learn and develop new tools and techniques and share with the team
• Capability to mentor junior team members
• Active involvement is required in all phases of Software Development
• Ability to establish trusted partnership with executive level stakeholders
As an Engineering Manager, your role would involve architecting systems capable of serving as the brains of complex distributed products. In addition, you’d also closely Managing engineers on the team and contribute to team building.
A strong technologist at Meesho cares about code modularity, scalability, re-usability and thrives in a complex and ambiguous environment.
Required skill & Experience:
- Bachelors / Masters in Computer Science or equivalent from a premier institute with at least 8+ years over all professional experience. At-least 2+ years experience in managing/leading software development teams.
- Create clear career paths for team members and help them grow with regular & deep mentoring. Perform regular performance evaluation and share and seek feedback.
- Able to drive sprints and OKRs.
- Exceptional team managing skills; experience in building large scale distributed systems
- Experience in Scalable Systems - transactional systems (B2C)
- Expertise in Java/J2EE and multithreading
- Deep understanding of transactional and NoSQL DBs
- Deep understanding of Messaging systems - kafka
- Good experience on cloud infrastructure - AWS preferably
- Good to have: Data pipelines, ES
- Ability to think and analyze both breadth-wise and depth-wise while designing and implementing services
- Excellent teamwork skills, flexibility, and ability to handle multiple tasks.