Tesseract Esports is looking for an experienced 3D Designer/Artist to design 3D objects, elements and environments in Esports domain.
You will interact with creative and broadcast teams and other client staff to produce the deliverables for internal and external use.
About Tesseract Esports
Tesseract Esports was founded in 2015 with an intent to elevate and transform the nascent gaming scene in South and Southeast Asia into a high profile and professional esport. We played a pioneering role by being the first to launch and introduce mobile esports in the region. We were also among the first to produce the biggest and most successful esports events and gaming activations in India at an unprecedented scale, paving the way for the growth of esports in the country.
We have since gone to partner with game publishers, developers, brands and media platforms to produce large scale esports events and engagements and become one of the leading esports production houses in the Asia-Pacific. We have worked with Qualcomm, MPL, Tencent Games, Razer, Garena, Acer and several other partners on many successful live and online esports activations. We are a growing team of highly skilled and passionate individuals focused on delivering the best competitive experiences. We are headquartered at our state of the art production studio in Hyderabad, India which also happens to be the largest esports facility in South Asia.
You are good at (Technical skills)
- Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects etc.
- Expertise in 3D modelling, texturing, lighting and animation using 3DS max, Maya, Blender, Cinema4D etc.
- Expertise in Unreal Engine and building game like environments using Unreal Engine
- Strong understanding of proportions, sizes and general spatial awareness.
- Ability to conceptualise and communicate design ideas clearly.
- Deliver ideas using Quick mockups and prototypes.
You will be responsible for (not limited to)
- Creating 3D environments for Augmented reality and virtual spaces.
- Participate in conceptualising sessions and put forward holistic ideas.
- Coordinate with other designers and deliver consistent visuals.
- Manage and adhere to timelines.
- Collaborate with other team members to ensure all requirements are met with designs.
- Handle multiple projects at a time.
- Highly collaborative and can work well in a fast-paced team environment.
5+ years in the related field.
Your academic qualifications
- We prefer an inspired mind over an academic qualification.
What we will be excited to see in you (Technical & Non-technical skills)
- 3D software’s such as cinema 4d, blender, 3DS Max. Video editing software like Premier Pro, Da-Vinci resolve.
- Ability to lead and build a design team.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About TESSERACT ESPORTS
Role: Graphic Designer
- Exp: 2-4 Years
- CTC: 3.6 LPA
- Interview process:- Face to face.
Skills:-Graphic Designer, Adobe Photoshop, CorelDraw , Illustrator, Adobe Premier Pro
- Need A Young Graphic Designer Having Experience Using Tools Like Adobe Photoshop, CorelDraw ,Illustrator, Adobe Premier Pro.
- We Will Need Candidate To Share Portfolio With Us Before Hiring.
- We Are Looking Out For Immediate Joiners.
- Minimum Education Graduate
- Communication must be Good in English
Whom are we looking for?
- Someone with a passion for games.
- Excited to be part of a team that envisions the look and feel of games.
- Having the creative spark that’ll hook gamers to our titles.
- Someone who can bring the Game Designers’ abstractions to life.
- An artist who can craft entire worlds and unique characters through concepts and sketches.
What will you do?
- Work with different Art Pipelines, foresee bottlenecks and resolve/make it easier for the artists.
- Define the Game Art/Asset development pipeline.
- Bridge between Art and Programming teams to develop asset production pipeline.
- Define and document pipelines and tools that are conducive for artists.
- Create and produce artwork in accordance with the direction of other Artists, Art Directors, designers, and producers.
- Report the status of deliverables to your team, Art Director, Lead, Producer, and Development Director.
- Work within a small, motivated team and communicate effectively.
How will we help you grow?
- You will be provided with constant learning opportunities.
- You have the opportunity to learn from our accomplished art team from around the world.
- You will be provided with all the tools required to learn and explore new avenues and directions.
- You will be a part of bi-weekly art challenges to interact with peers and hone your skills.
Portfolio: The portfolio that would catch our eye would have UI work with great design, color, and font choices. Preferably should showcase art in hand-rendered technique with mobile-specific lightweight styles. Include pieces that give insight into how you approach your work and generate your ideas! Sketches, storyboards, stages of progression, and full implementations for features, stores, or inventory systems would be awesome.
7-10 years of experience, including 3+ years of lead experience, preferably working for a startup. The Creative Lead leads the design process including initial requirements definition and conceptualization with the Business Analysis teams and the project managers. A designer contributes to the evolution and improvement of the existing design process. The Creative Lead also collaborates with the internal teams to develop creative strategy. In addition, he or she also converts complex technical and/ or business concepts into compelling visuals/ graphics.
- The roles and responsibilities of the Creative Lead include the following:
- Overseeing all digital projects and being responsible for the overall quality of the design deliverable.
- Directing the creative team in production of digital assets and other deliverables online and in prints.
- Communicating and creating an overall creative team vision by defining the direction and goals for the group.
- Setting and maintaining creative standards for the department
- Writing project creative briefs especially for web and mobile layouts (the train of thoughts)
- Adhering to compliance procedures and internal/ operational risk controls in accordance with all applicable regulatory standards, requirements, and policy.
Industry: Digital Marketing & Web and App Development
Functional Area: IT Software – eCommerce, Internet Technologies, Mobile Apps
Role and Responsibilities -
- Facilitate client's product visions by researching, conceiving, wireframing, sketching, prototyping, and mocking up user experiences for digital products.
- Visualize complex user scenarios and provide simple and effective solutions keeping in mind the capabilities and limitations of technology.
- Regularly participating in project team meetings (offsite team and onsite team), diligently documenting all the project-related work, and adhering to relevant regulatory and compliance requirements
- Experience in communicating and collaborating with stakeholder teams to envision, define and implement designs.
- Good visualization/analytical skills: ability to visualize media elements (graphics, interface, animation) for a course
- Create and apply media standards as per brand guidelines and current market trends
- Knowledge of graphic design principles, typography, color, iconography, visual identity design, and appropriate visual design techniques for different delivery mediums
- Good understanding of color psychology, perspective, cultural sensitivity, etc.
- You will be a bridge between the product design and the front-end development in translating the designed experience into detailed UI specifications.
- Advanced proficiency in visual design software, such as XD(Adobe Creative Cloud), Figma, Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effect, Zeplin, and Invision.
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role of 1+ years
- Preferably from NIFT and NID
- Portfolio of design projects
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Figma, Adobe Suite,etc
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills
- B.Design or M.Design
Premagic is looking for a talented and creative Graphic Designer who has the capability to offer direction to various projects in our creative department. If you believe you are a self-starter, capable of delivering creative ideas with amazing attention to detail, let's talk!
• Responsible for creating visually engaging graphics across various media outlets. • Collaborate with the marketing team to create visuals for marketing campaigns and web pages. • Develop design solutions that are integrated with company goals and priorities. • Offering input to creative meetings and sharing ideas • Communicating with senior team members to receive feedback • Supporting the team throughout the execution of requirements.
Requirements : • 2-3 years of experience in graphic design. • Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite: Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop. • Knowledge in Video Editing is a plus. • Excellent problem-solving and communication skills. • Ability to work on tight deadlines and with exceptional time management skills.
Plan and implement new designs
Optimise existing user interface designs
Test for intuitively and experience.
Understand the business problems and work closely with the UX team and take lead in converting wireframes into intuitive visual design experiences.
Working closely with product, business and design teams to improve the overall user experience.
Testing UIs and user flows after development.
Present and defend your design decisions. All your design decisions should be based on the overall design roadmap as well as your own design thinking and fundamental principles (i.e. color theory, visual weight, etc.)
Continually keep yourself and your design team updated with the latest changes in your industry's standards.
Type: Full Time
About Numen (https://numenhealth.com/ ):
Numen Health is a Health-tech company with a goal to reimagine healthcare in India. Through an amalgamation of our healthcare team with the power of AI and the Internet of Things (IoT), we make healthcare easier and accessible through a data-based preemptive approach. Our mission is to facilitate change in the healthcare industry by moving from a reactive approach to a proactive one.
We are a wonderful, young team with experience in scaling up Indian and international businesses from the ground up. We are looking for like-minded and enthusiastic people who are passionate about making a lasting difference and want to help us revolutionize the way healthcare is delivered to a billion Indians!
To shift the healthcare ecosystem from a ‘Sick-care' approach to a ‘Holistic-healthcare' approach. We aim to do that by enabling doctors and caregivers to move from treating ailments to employing a data-based,
We offer preventive healthcare programs to individuals to improve their health. These plans are crafted in consultation with their treating doctor and a dedicated care team remotely monitors the progress in real-time. For doctors, Numen is a virtual facility to cater to all of their patient’s needs, remotely.
At Numen, you have the opportunity to make tangible changes to the existing healthcare systems in India making it preventive and affordable. By joining the Numen team, you get to be part of a young, dynamic team that is passionate about making a change and a fast-paced environment with multiple opportunities to learn and grow.
Job Description : - We are looking for a UI/UX Designer to turn our software into easy-to-useproducts for our Customers.
- UI/UX Designer responsibilities include gathering user requirements,
designing graphic elements, and building navigation components.
- He/She will be collaborating to the VP/Product Manager and working closely with the developer
- To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools.
● Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product team
● Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows, and sitemaps
● Design graphic user interfaces elements, like menus, tabs, and widgets
● Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
● Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
● Knowledge of wireframe tools & collaboration tools
● Design flows and experiences that are incredibly simple and elegant
● Contribute to high-level strategic decisions with the rest of the product and executive teams
● Give and solicit feedback from other designers in order to continually raise our bar for quality
● Partner with PMs, engineers and content strategists to oversee the user experience of a
product from conception until launch
● Execute in a fast-paced and highly fluid environment
Desired Skills and Requirements:
● 3+ years of demonstrated experience in creating and implementing UX design
● Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (specifically Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop)
● Continued education and research into UX trends and current design strategy and technologies
● Proficient in prototyping tools such as Sketch, InVision, etc.
● Basic HTML5, CSS3, skills are a plus
● Pay strong attention to detail and have a keen eye for aesthetics
● Excellent communication skills and can clearly articulate your ideas, designs, and suggestions
● A portfolio of professional UI/UX design work for both web and mobile platforms
- Designing of look-books and visually stunning collateral
- Understanding client’s needs
- Create engaging and on-brand graphics for various social media platforms
- 1+ year of work experience
- Hands-on experience with layout design
- Degree in Design, Fine arts or Related field
- Work from office in Mumbai
Skills & Qualifications:
- At least 4+ years of user interface design experience, designing visual language systems for digital products and services
- Exceptional graphic design skills
- Strong and flexible skills in Visual design and Interaction design
- A passion for creating products that resonate on an emotional level
- Knowledge of user interface design processes and methodology, particularly as applied to web-based applications
- Exceptional design talents with a stylistic breadth that demonstrates sensitivity to the diverse subject matter—from product interaction to software tools and applications to the web
- Self-motivation, excellent communication, an open mind, the ability to thrive in multidisciplinary teams, and the skills to balance great design with short deadlines
- A love of collaboration and learning
- A fearless and positive attitude
- Successfully communicate conceptual ideas, detailed design, and design rationale, both verbally and visually.
- Designing pixel-perfect interfaces with high attention to detail.
- Bachelor's degree in graphics design, interaction design, fine arts, communication design or a related design discipline
- Can be a self-made designer with a proven track record
- Proficiency with design and prototyping tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, and InVision
- Experience in designing motion graphics will be helpful
- A good understanding of information architecture, interaction design, usability analysis, and user-centered design.
- Learning: As a fast paced startup, you get to learn fast.
- Team: Get to work with an awesome team of Engineers, Data Scientists and Product Managers.
- Mission: Get to see the impact of your work in helping millions of users get access to healthcare
- Workplace - easy access & comfortable office, near heart of Bangalore @Diamond District, Indira Nagar [https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5stK6y6atY" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5stK6y6atY ]
- Ownership - Individually responsible for the complete work.