Experience: 3+ Yrs as Fullstack Developer
Job Location: Bangalore
Description: Ability to write highly optimised code to meet stringent performance standards. Linux fundamentals must
Good to Have: Azure/Cloud Computing knowledge
Education : BE/MCA with specialization in Computer/Electronics/Electrical/Information Technology
About Botman Networks Private Limited
Botman, a cybersecurity SaaS startup, The business aims to eliminate IVT (invalid traffic) from the digital advertising ecosystem. Any action that does not originate from a genuine person with genuine interest is considered invalid traffic.
Deepankar Biswas, along with Mr. Raja TN, co-founded Botman in Bengaluru.
Ability to translate Wireframes and PSD Designs into functional web apps using HTML5, AngularJS, React , Node.js, and Mongo
Creating RESTful services with Node.js
Architect scalable web architectures
Work in a cross-functional team to deliver a complete user experience
Create Unit and Integration tests to ensure the quality of code
Be responsive to change requests and feature requests
Write code that is cross-platform and cross-device compatible
Ability to wear many hats and learn new technologies quickly
We are looking for an experienced full-stack engineer (with a path to becoming CTO) to join our founding team! We're a B2B SaaS startup with a young vibrant culture taking this idea from inception to impact.
About the job
We want to talk to you if:
- You've built multiple, kick-ass Chrome extensions
- You've built commercial apps using chat frameworks (e.g. Chat 21/Getstream.io etc.)
- You have experience building multi-platform apps (Web + mobile web)
- Have built or implemented integration frameworks at scale (or experience with iPaaS frameworks)
- You are obsessive about clean, optimized & scalable code with copious documentation
- You are excited about building out a team and have aspirations to become a CTO
Having B2B SaaS Startup experience is preferred and a big plus
SmartCue wants to make product demos more effective and as a result help sales teams optimize their sales cycles. Our fundamental belief is that everything we build must eliminate or reduce friction for a salesperson.
Fast Track Your Application
- Think about the Ideal Customer for SmartCue
- Download the trial for SmartCue, sign up, download, experience the product, and provide feedback on how to overhaul the current experience of the product to add immediate value to the customer
We don't need you to fully code any feature in its entirety and are not looking for free work.
The idea is to identify folks who get what we are trying to do with SmartCue and find faster alignment with the right candidate.
Here is a video walkthrough for additional context - https://www.loom.com/share/9609cf1855e64926b71a1ff840bd7347" target="_blank">https://www.loom.com/share/9609cf1855e64926b71a1ff840bd7347
- In this position, you must be ready for a fast-paced startup environment.
- Our ideal candidate is willing to be flexible and able to wear many hats.
- Must have experience engineering and scaling technologies & teams with a proven track record of success.
- Our perfect candidate is well-versed in Chrome Extensions, creating delightful front-end experiences for users, enjoys building and scaling the backend infrastructure, and has an itch to adopt the newest technologies.
- Remote forever, if you like!
- Develop + understand the technological roadmap
- Develop feature rollout systems and processes
- Develop strategies and solutions from customer discovery sessions
- Hire + manage outside/contracted engineering talent
- Scale while staying lean through the early stages up to fundraising
- Oversee ClickUp for project and product management, roadmap, bugs, and backlog grooming
- Collaborate with marketing to optimize user experience, onboarding and reduce churn
- Oversee security + compliance strategies
- Help field support desk inquiries
- And more...
We are an equal opportunity employer and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability, or age.
What you’ll do:
• Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
• Design client-side and server-side architecture
• Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
• Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
• Write effective APIs
• Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
• Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
• Create security and data protection settings
• Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
• Write technical documentation
What you’ll need:
• Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
• Experience as a node.js developer
• Experience as a React Native Developer
• Experience in handling build systems, deployments, and cloud systems
• Experience developing desktop and mobile applications
A passionate technologist with a brilliant growth hacker mindset
Experienced with creating SaaS applications with a dynamic front end, REST APIs, backend
databases, operational monitoring aspects for use by multiple simultaneous client accounts
Familiar with integration of the SaaS application with data pipelines and ML engines that generate
output that is consumed by SaaS users.
Work in global teams, across timezones and be ready to support customer deployments of
software you create.
Enjoy writing good quality code, with best practices for design documentation.
Be familiar with AWS and potentially also GCP and Azure.
Excited to make customers successful and feel pride of ownership in the solutions enabled by your work
React, HTML, CSS, Charting packages like Chart.js or D3.js
SQL and NoSQL databases (Redshift, DRUID, MySQL, Postgres, MongoDB etc)
AWS (most important), GCP, Azure
Microservices for APIs
CICD, test driven development
3-6+ years backend server side micro services based applications development experience with
the following skill set:
1. Rest Services using NodeJS & Express Js
2. Micro services-based application development using Kubernetes, Dockers, WAF
3. Server Frameworks : XMPP Server or any messaging/chatting server frameworks, chat-bots,
Audio and Video calls server framework like Signal Server/BigBlueButton, Push Notification
services, Sync Gateway server like Couchbase sync gateways, Streaming Services using
4. Languages : Java Script is mandatory. Preferred if you are also hands-on with Typescript,
5. Database : Working experience in one of these document databases- Dynodb, Cosmos db,
MangoDB. Preferred if you also have working experience in any of these RDBMS - MySQL,
Postgress, SQL Server
6. Storage : Working experience in any one of these storage technologies - S3, Blob or any
7. DevOps : JIRA, Jenkins, ELK, CI/CD, Git, AWS or Azure cloud compute
· Knowledge on Angular and Node.Js(Stack) would be beneficial
· Demonstrated proficiency with LAMP architecture (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP)
· Demonstrated proficiency with scripting – Python/Perl.
· Must be well versed in MVC architecture.
· Hands on experience with MySQL (Indexing, Scaling)
· Good understanding of RESTful API development
· Good in Bootstrap and Responsive web development.
· Expert level Object Oriented Design, and MVC (Multi-Tier Architecture/ Framework)
· Good understanding of R Programming, Solr, Sphinx a plus
· Good understanding of NoSQL, MongoDB a plus
We are looking for seasoned technical leaders from .NET background with experience in building cloud-based web applications and products. The role involves understanding business requirements, customer problems, architecting the appropriate solutions that are secure, scalable, high performing and testable.
- Passion for building and delivering great software with a strong sense of ownership, while working closely with juniorteam members.
- 6+ years of experience in building web applications using ASP.NET MVC and .NET platform in general.
- Experience of architecting and designing web applications and services
- Experience in building applications on .NET Core, is a great plus
- Strong experience with Build and Release, Agile processes and Estimation/Planning
- Exposure to New Relic or similar tools to optimize web application performance
- Strong expertise in SQL programming, with experience of writing & optimizing queries that access/process millions of records
- Understanding and experience of working with Product Management, Design and DevOps teams.
- Primary responsibility is to take up product development as a full stack developer and ability to work with the larger product team, arrive at best architectural approach, choose most appropriate frameworks, code and deliver
- Shown success as an individual contributor. Should have consistently demonstrated ability and commitment to deliver major initiatives in a timely manner
- Embrace good development practices including design specification, coding standards, unit testing and code reviews
- A selfstarter, who loves to take on hard problems, loves solving service scalability problems, enjoys breaking things and enthusiastic to learn new technologies and working in startup environments