Jobs at Yocket
One of the fastest-rising startups in the #EdTech space, Yocket is poised to revolutionize the study abroad industry.
Are you someone who believes in the power of technology and likes to challenge traditional ways of working? If yes, then Yocket is the place to be at! Join our young and dynamic team in this journey to becoming a great company with jolly employees! Recently we were chosen as Top 100 Indian Startups by Google And MeitY’s Appscale Academy Initiative !! We’re also ranked #18 on AppStore Top Charts - Education!
We believe that every mind has its style of learning. At Yocket, you get the freedom to experiment with ideas and execute those. However, responsibility, ownership, and a drive to excel should be your key motivators. You are the only master of your work.
We are looking for driven individual to work in a data-driven product management team, helping impact the user experience on our product. In this role, you will have the opportunity to drive our user behavior and steer the product vision. You will study user behavior in depth to validate critical features and user experiences. The role is inherently cross-functional: You will work closely with a high-energy team consisting of product managers, software engineering, data analytics, user experience, and customer service.
This role is a good fit for someone who is creative yet highly data-driven and who has strong customer focus and 'product sense', combined with an established track record in user behavior analysis.
- Perform strategic and ad-hoc data work in support of Product Managers
- Explain trends across data sources, potential opportunities for growth or improvement, and data caveats for descriptive, diagnostic, predictive (including forecasting), and prescriptive data projects
- Experience working in areas such as data warehousing, databases, data visualization, statistics, data analysis, A/B Experiments, reporting, basic machine learning and modelling.
- Ability to work with large data sets and to interpret them statistically along with strong problem solving skills is required.
- Generate easy-to-interpret reports based on collected data and share the insights with key stakeholders
- Effective communication skills: Regularly achieve consensus with peers, and clear status updates
- Use statistical methods to identify areas for operational improvement and make suggestions for streamlining processes
- Experience owning a project from concept to production, including proposal, discussion, and execution
- Comfortable with fast-pace and ambiguity in a start-up environment
- Develop an understanding of company products to meet the company's current and future needs.
- Create the team’s analysis roadmap and prioritize
- Will be handling a team of product analysts
- 2+ years of experience in a product analyst role is a must.
- Depth knowledge of Product analysis and visualization tools, such as Google Data Studio, Google analytics, CleverTap, MixedPanel.
- Efficient with tools like WebEngage, Google Analytics, JIRA, Advance Excel, tech docs, PRD
- Experience with database and/or spreadsheet software, such as PostgreSQL and Excel
- Good understanding of writing DB queries.
- Degree in statistics, engineering or a related discipline and a passion or expertise in data and statistical analysis.
- Experience performing various forms of online research.
- Significant attention to detail and an ability to quickly spot and fix problems
- Detail-oriented and a strict attention and appreciation for deadline.
- Prior team handling experience is a plus.
- Functional knowledge of Business Operations Software like Leap Squared is a plus
- Knowledge of Web and App analytics tools is a plus.
- Work from anywhere (We don't want to keep you away from your loved ones for long)
- Medical Insurance + access to doctors, diet consultation, dermatology etc (We value your well-being)
- 5 days a week and Flexible work-timings (Great work life balance!)
- No boss kinda culture (We have mentors, not bosses, bring your own idea on the table without any hesitation)
- Access to your psychological counselor 24*7 (We take care of your mental well-being)
We are one of the fastest-growing startups in the EdTech space with a mission to revolutionize the study abroad industry. Yocket is the largest community-driven platform created exclusively to bring millions of aspiring students together to find the best study abroad solutions. Recently we were chosen as Top 100 Indian Startups by Google And MeitY’s Appscale Academy Initiative !! We’re also ranked #18 on AppStore Top Charts - Education!
- Location - Mumbai (Work From Home Until Further Notice) / Hybrid Model (Employees have to visit the office Location once or twice a month)
Roles and Responsibilities :
- The Employee will be involved in inside sales.
- Will build a rapport with the parents and their students.
- Needs to have an understanding of the student profile.
- A graduate.
- Prior experience in sales preferred.
- Freshers (Some internship experience should be there)
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.