Zephyr OS Jobs in Pune
- Meeting with the client and internal team to review website and application requirements.
- Setting up project completion timelines with client and tracking it to closure.
- Configuring the company SharePoint systems to specified requirements.
- Developing new web components using XML, .NET, SQL, and C#.
- Designing, coding, and implementing scalable applications.
- Extending SharePoint functionality with forms, web parts, and application technologies.
- Testing and debugging code, troubleshooting software issues.
- Reviewing website interface and software stability.
- Maintaining and updating SharePoint applications.
- Prepare Solution Design Documentation of projects.
- Providing systems training to staff and customers.
- Reporting - Dashboard, Growth Report, All Project Reports MTD, QTD, YTD wise
- Collect the Data from Project Team to analyze it daily or monthly basis
- Expertise in MS Office and Report Generation
- Work very closely with teams across delivery locations and client
- SharePoint and VBA skills
- To be willing to work in US shifts
- Perform requisite MIS (Count sheets, internal & external reporting)
- Adhere to reasonable operational requests from the management
- Expert in managing new SharePoint sites with approval workflow and maintenance of the existing sites.
- High-level coding skills.
- Ability to solve complex software issues.
- Detail orientated.
Assistant Manager Compliance
- Responsible for overall, management of all statutory compliances including but not limited to Income Tax, TDS, GST, STPI etc
- Preparation & Submission of Monthly/periodical compliance MIS and statements, financial reports as may be required or prescribed.
- Preparation of data for respective compliance due dates and liaising with consultants.
- Working on data, reconciliation statements for assessments, audits etc.
- Maintaining complete documentation and records for all statutory compliance across the group companies.
- Should have practical knowledge of GST returns filing, 26AS reconciliation, TDS & should be able to assist with finalization of accounts.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Hands on experience on Tally.
- Good communication skills – Ability to discuss different aspects of accounting, reporting and compliance with internal and external stakeholders.
- Working knowledge of MS office especially Microsoft Excel.
- Semi Qualified Chartered Accountant with Industry of experience of 3 to 5 years or Chartered Accountant with 1–3-year experience.
About Company:Long-term accommodation booking platform for students (think booking.com for studenthousing). It helps 80M students worldwide, find and book full-time accommodations near their universities, without the hassle of negotiation, nonstandardized and cumbersome paperwork, and broken payment process. We are the leading student housing platform globally, with Million student housing units listed in
countries and across cities.
Take a lead role in end-to-end finance management
Manage a team of to take care of
Global entity setups and Compliances
Financial data management system
Get the Consolidated books closures monthly level
Take a lead role in new country expansions
Understand the budget requirements from the department heads and plan cash flow
Analyze revenue, expenses, cash flows, and balance sheets.
Present potential scenarios and outcomes to management team
Maintain investor relations and reporting
CA with minimum 5- 7 years of experience
Knowledge of end to end of Accounts
Direct Tax/Indirect Tax Compliances
MIS, Analytics, Excel Skills
Good Communication skills
Team leader (Min 5-6 member team)
Experienced in corporate finance and investor relations
JD mentioned below:
- Hands on Experience with Microsoft Power Automate Flows & Desktop versions. Experience in developing and delivering MS365 solutions based on Microsoft and Cloud best practices.
- Modelling and developing out robotic processes using Microsoft Power Automate and Azure Form Recognizer during the project development stage.
- Experience in Azure Form Recogniser
- Hands-on experience in developing, improving, and supporting RPA programs with data integrity standards.
- Proficiency in one or more system level programming languages (C#, Java, Python, Angular 12 etc.) and a willingness to learn new languages.
- Understanding data structures and follows coding best practices, e.g. naming conventions, error handling, logging, and commenting.
- Good knowledge on end to end automation analysis and feasibility.
- Ability to perform feasibility of automating business processes.
- Ability to solve a problem using critical thinking, including assessment of existing process to determine feasibility of Automation and the ability to break down business problems into logical tasks .
- Ability to perform code readability to understand how the code is implemented and documented ability to understand the dependencies for the code to run.
- Microsoft Power Automate certification will be an added advantage.
- Must be able to perform administration of Power Automate in Admin Centre .
- Must have hands-on experience and troubleshooting knowledge in Power Automate. Functional knowledge of Agile development and RPA development lifecycle management principles.
- Hands-on at least one other RPA Tools Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere, Ui Path etc..
- Must be able to communicate and work effectively in a multi-cultural environment.
- Must be capable of taking initiative, with a firm understanding of the final goal to be achieved.
- Must be an excellent team player possesses strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Able to handle confidential and sensitive company information
● Exceptional problem solving skills
● Significant coding experience in C#
● Strong knowledge Unity Game Engine
● Good understanding of unity art pipeline specially 2D.
● Good experience in developing multi platform user interfaces.
● Strong Debugging and Optimization skills.
● Experience in integrating REST API
● Strong knowledge of Object Oriented Programming and Design Patterns.
● Strong understanding of Data Structures and algorithms.
● Good written and oral communication skills. Secondary Skills
● Good knowledge of 2D/3D maths, Linear Algebra , Matrices etc.
● Experience in using JIRA and Confluence etc
● Experience in using SVN, GIT etc.
Experienced in mobile development for iOS and Android
Experienced with mobile build systems (xcodebuild, gradle, etc.).
at ESOP ezee
- IND AS & IFRS based ESOP Accounting & Disclosures for clients, quarterly as well as yearly.
- Perform Business valuation for clients from various industries using appropriate model.
- Fair valuation of Options using Black & Scholes Model & Binomial Model.
- Prepare report on valuations, accounting & disclosures.
- Tracking revenue and raising Invoice on completion of assignments
- Maintaining Dashboards and MIS of assignments for Management
- Co-ordinating with Technology team for Bug fixing, Customizations, new developments
- Co-ordinating with Operations team for procurement and understanding client’s MIS
Leading Payment Solution Company
The company is a global leader in secure payments and trusted transactions. They are at the forefront of the digital revolution that is shaping new ways of paying, living, doing business and building relationships that pass on trust along the entire payments value chain, enabling sustainable economic growth. Their innovative solutions, rooted in a rock-solid technological base, are environmentally friendly, widely accessible and support social transformation.
- Senior Engineer with a strong background and experience in cloud related technologies and architectures.
- Can design target cloud architectures to transform existing architectures together with the in-house team.
- Can actively hands-on configure and build cloud architectures and guide others.
- 3-5+ years of experience in AWS/GCP or Azure technologies
- Is likely certified on one or more of the major cloud platforms
- Strong experience from hands-on work with technologies such as Terraform, K8S, Docker and orchestration of containers.
- Ability to guide and lead internal agile teams on cloud technology
- Background from the financial services industry or similar critical operational experience
- Should have a good experience selling IT sales services in the USA/Europe region
- Should have knowledge of IT services like Web services, Cloud Services, Mobile Technology.
- Experience working in B2B Sales
- Create and implement sales strategies in line with the company's growth objectives
- Managing prospective client relationships through all phases of the sales cycle
- Developing and maintaining strong professional relationships with global accounts, to maximize sales
- The ability to write reports and proposals
- Comfortable working in different time zones to connect with our target audience
- Experience working with end-to-end sales from lead generation to lead conversion.
- Proven track record for closing new deals with both large and mid-size companies
- Knowledge of Demand generation
- Lead generation skills for IT services projects
- Develop and execute strategies to expand inbound lead/demand generation
- Must have good working experience in Upwork, Freelance.com, PeoplePerHour
- Good communication skills verbal as well as written is must
Training undergraduate science students to develop Games using software such as Unity, Unreal Engine, C# & C++ programming language. Should be able to clearly explain to students - OOP’s concept, programming logics & algorithms. Also, should be fully conversant with 12th level Mathematics and Physics concepts (such as Vector, Coordinate System, Matrices, Quaternion etc.) used in game programming
Specific Skill Set :
- Strong working knowledge and experience of C#, C++ & Game engine (Unity3D, unreal engine, Cocos2d etc…) its application in game development is must & required (training, working experience)
- Very strong knowledge of OOP’s concept (Such as Encapsulation, Inheritance, polymorphism etc.), programming logics & Algorithms is mandatory
- Thorough with Mathematics, Physics & its Concepts (such as Vector, Coordinate System, Matrices, Quaternion etc.)
- Good communicator (both oral and written) in English
- Self-motivated, initiator and results-oriented
- Should demonstrate positive attitude, high motivation and interpersonal skills
Minimum/Maximum/ Work Experience Required: – 3-5 years
Any other skill set:
Enjoys working with people of all ages, from youth to parents and College staff
Efficiently organized, with the ability to maintain detailed records
Ability to execute events in a well-coordinated and planned manner Encouraging Compassionate
Time management and follow-up skills
* Software professional who are passionate to teach and share knowledge, will be preferred.
- Be a part of Agile rituals like Feature elaboration/Estimation, daily stand-ups, release planning, Iteration Planning Meeting, Retrospective, Showcase, etc
- Creating technical design specs for a system which sets up enhanced visibility and tracing of network and system performance
- Conduct system performance testing to ensure system reliability, capacity and scalability
- Analyze test results and coordinate with development teams for bug fixes.
- Analyze the root cause of performance issues and provide corrective actions.
- Suggest new tools and techniques to improve testing efficiency.
- Help teams to right-size their servers and containers
- Assist in project planning, scheduling, budgeting, and tracking activities.
- Provide support in project design, development and deployment activities.
- Review and recommend improvements tonexisting test procedures
- Gate keep application performance by ensuring that best practices are followed.
- Coach, train and mentor to improve the maturity and value of the performance engineering across multiple teams
- Good understating of AWS network concepts and their performance implications
- Must be aware AWS of offerings which helps in improving the performance of an applications
- Understanding of operating system's (preferably Linux) performance tuning concepts
- Good experience in memory and CPU thread analysis, GC overview, experience with few incidences
- Good experience in debugging infrastructure performance pain points and should also be able to suggest improvements
- Must have a good understanding of Hyper virtualization
- Has a very good understanding of Infra, hands-on experience in setting up servers, Containers, pipelines, CI
- Extensive knowledge and experience of Performance testing and monitoring tools ( at least 2) JMeter, VSTS, LoadRunner, Dynatrace, AppDynamics, SiteScope, Grafana, Kibana
- Testing Coordination experience – Full understanding of end to end performance test process and experience on how and when to engage different teams
- Excellent Soft Skills (Communication – via email, phone, live-meeting, etc.)
- Good programming experience with any programming languages, preferably C#
- Experience with CI (Continuous Integration) with Performance Testing
- Experience working with .Net core applications
- Experience in creating NFR's
- Experience with performance tuning of NoSQL Databases
- Experience collaborating closely with product, engineering, and UX teams