XML Jobs in Bhubaneswar
Who We Are:
Polosoft helps brands solve complex challenges through our integrated development and services offering. Headquartered in Bhubaneswar with offices in Delhi & USA, our teams are connected by a set of core values that inform everything we do, from how we hire to how we work together: values like Everyone Matters, No Silos, and Masters of Our Craft.
At Polosoft, we are creating a new model for a new age client, and we are obsessed with measured impact. We combine digital, analytical, and creative capabilities with industry knowledge and experience. That means clients can bring us their biggest challenges, knowing we have what it takes to bring a new business vision to life.
Polosoft is growing fast; hence an entrepreneurial mind-set and the ability to multitask would be highly desired.
We are Looking For:
As a Full Stack Developer, you are constantly leveraging your technical skills and creativity. You have mastered front-end and back-end development, creating reliable, lightweight, malleable, and high-performing web & enterprise applications. You are fluent in core PHP and at least 1 MVC framework from Laravel and Codeignitor, comfortable using CLI in Unix/ Linux server environments. You are technologically agnostic, genuinely enjoy experimenting with new frameworks, and closely follow changes across the tech landscape.
This role is perfectly suited for people that love to learn because it requires you to continuously update your skillset and technical abilities. Staying up to date on new development tools, programming techniques, and industry trends is also part of the job. If you’re someone who loves logic and problem solving, then We are looking for You.
What You Will Do
- No day is the same - you will create technical designs that support varying client requirements.
- You will design and develop full-stack web applications using the latest web technologies, primarily Angular js and React js, Express js
- Write code that passes unit tests and withstands an agile and test-driven development environment.
- Leverage your skills in industry standard tools to deliver weekly code releases.
- You’ll work in a ‘no silos’ environment, frequently collaborating with global teams and roles across the organization.
Who You Are
- You can build products from scratch.
- You have expertise in any one of the back-end frameworks (PHP 5.x/7.x with XAMP/LAMP Environment, Laravel, Codeigniter PHP web framework, Node js, Express js, etc.)
- You have Strong knowledge of Ui and UX
- You have dabbled in these front-end tools - HTML 5, Bootstrap 3.0/4.0, CSS 3.0, React js,Node.js Angular JS, JQuery
- You understand when to use NoSQL ( Mongo DB) vs. relational database (MySQL)
- You are comfortable to use any of the web services (REST/ SOAP/ XML)
- You are comfortable to use ecommerce tool like magento 1 and 2, Woocommerce,prestashop and other CMS tool like wordpress (plugin building),drupal and Joomla
- You preferably have experience in working with GIT, SVN or similar SCM tools
- You must have done one of this payment gateway integration - Paypal/ Stripe/ Razor pay
- You are comfortable working up and down the stack.
- You can convert ideas into designs and build them out
Mid-level 2-4 Years of Experience
CTC : 3 – 6 LPA
Product: Online Payments, Acquiring side
Mandatory Skills: FSD+Micro+Angular+Web
Payment Gateway, Docker, Kubernets, AWS, Mule -I6
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Good understanding of REACT application, Native Android, System architecture, and workflows
- Experience with function and class components, hooks and material UI, CSS, styled-components preferred
- Understanding of RESTful APIS, HTML/CSS, ES6 (variables and scoping, array methods), GIT, popular frontend development tools, CI/CD tools, DevOps
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Good problem-solving, Open-minded team player, troubleshooting skills
Staying on top of advances in Web technology, keeping up with software development and quickly adapting to new development tools and techniques.
You need to have the knack of learning new stuff especially things related to the Web, Usability and Interfaces.
Is expected to be conversant with one or more of the popular server-side scripting languages (i.e. PHP/Python/Ruby).
Knowledge of MVC frameworks like Yii, Ruby on Rails or Django is an advantage.
Knowledge of Drupal will be an advantage of course. Knowledge on AngularJS, Node JS, React JS, Ionic etc is also required.