Solidity Jobs in Kolkata
at Teesta Investment Private Limited
The role requires a highly motivated and focused individual who is keen to research and develop fully automated systematic strategies. The successful candidate can expect to create new systematic strategies from the ground up and benefit from a profit-sharing model. The role also
requires the candidate to help develop and automate trading strategies, carry out post-trade analysis, day-to-day trading activities, etc.
- Research, analyze, and execute various trading opportunities in DEFI space
- Automate the trading systems for faster execution
- Analyze trading performance and maintain P/L for each trades
- Financial model construction, back-testing, maintenance and improvement
- Ability to manage risk and detailed knowledge of all risk procedures
- Excellent understanding of various blockchains and in-depth of the ERC token and platforms.
- Proper understanding of defi, it's transaction flow through for various daaps.
- Clear Understanding of Data Structures, threading/multithreading, designing algorithms, object-oriented programming, profiling and debugging
- Knowledge of building low latency systems
- Ability to work in the competitive and fast-paced work environment
Bonus points if you already have a working bot and proven profitable track record with it.
Rejolut is one of the award winning fastest growing emerging tech company which is working on leading technology like Blockchian, ML & AI, Complex mobile & web apps, IoT etc.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing highly scalable and secure code.
-Able to take the Extreme Ownership of modules/product/projects
-Able to learn & implement new technology/framework/library/networks at God Speed
-Able to come with optimal solution for the business problem
-Can handle calls with the client & customer to know their feedback
-Writing clean code & able to dig into other's code or open source code
-Brainstorm and help evaluate applications for new tools and technologies as they continually evolve
-Maintain and extend current client- and server-side applications responsible for integration and business logic
Desired Candidate Profile:-
- Setting up and configuring Full node clients for various Blockchains.
- In Depth understanding of atleast two blockchain network like Ethereum, Hedera Hashgraph, Tezos, Hyperledger, BlockApps, Algorand, Corda etc
- Working closely with DevOps to make blockchain infrastructure robust and scalable.
- Designing and writing well-structured APIs in Node.js to connect to Blockchain infrastructure.
- Develop and manage various applications to integrate Blockchain infrastructure into the main product.
- Staying up to date with new developments and news in integrated chains, like forks, main net launches, migration.
- Documenting architecture and guidelines.
- Always being on the lookout to enhance technology, by finding and making new tools, utilities, and libraries.
- Cross-team contribution whenever required.
- Familiarity with basic cryptography
- Familiarity with P2P networks
- Fast-paced, intellectually stimulating, steep learning, and growth
- Close-knit, hardworking, supportive colleagues
- Challenging work
- Flat organization with no hierarchy
- If you like problem solving, and love latest technology, there are very few better places
How we are different
-We are young and dynamic team who are obsessed with solving business problem at scale -We are a technology agnostic company who focus more on finding the optimal solution to business problem rather than technology
Why to join us
-We provide huge learning curve. Spending 1.5-2 years with us will put you 3 years ahead in the career
-We work only on cutting edge technology like React, React Native, Flutter, NodeJS, Python, Go, Svelte, ELM
-There are two technology Co-founder in the company who are pretty much hands-on and have earlier bult the Consumer application which is downloaded millions of time and are in leadership position in copanies like Samsung, Purplle, Loylty Rewardz
-Get mentored by the best in the industry
-Flexible working hours
-Perks best in the industry