Rational Tools Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru)
• Define and maintain architecture roadmap, technical solutions for new and
existing functionality for each part of the projects.
• Take ownership over architecture qualities of front-end applications (e.g.
usability, accessibility, performance, etc.).
• Work with FE engineers to generate and maintain code according to the
agreed coding standard and best practices.
• Bring a passion to remain up-to-date with the latest trend of ever-changing
web front-end development and build quick Proof of Concept functionalities to
address future business needs.
• Work to meet delivery commitments of feature content throughout the whole
Software Delivery Lifecycle (SDLC).
• Preparing technical documentation.
• Bachelor’s degree, Master or Engineering in computer science field or other
• 2+ years of professional experience as an Architect / Lead in projects with
heavy use of modern frontend technologies
development toolset (build tools, packaging, linting, transpilers).
• Help teams with helping with defining an architecture that would scale and
encourage best practices.
• Create frameworks and abstractions that are reliable, reusable and avoid
• Have detailed hands-on experience of cutting-edge web technologies (HTML5,
• Constantly develop and deliver new features with consistent unit test coverage
• Understanding of cross-browser issues and experience working with webRTC
or any other streaming protocols
• Good knowledge of package managers like Npm, Bower, SVGs to build
complex graphs and Design Patterns.
• Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
You will be designing front-end architecture with architectural guidelines in mind (secure,high-performing, scalable, extensible, flexible, simple).
● Architect, Design and develop front-end applications.
● Minimum 4+ years of coding experience.
● Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
● Programming experience with at least one modern framework such as ReactJS or VueJs.
● A strong product design sense.
● Understand end user requirements, formulate use cases and come up with effective solutions.
● Good understanding of REST APIs and the web in general.
● Ability to build a feature from scratch & drive it to completion.
● Excellence in technical communication with peers and non-technical cohorts.
● Ability to learn and work independently and make decisions with minimal supervision
We are looking out for a technically driven "Front-End Developer" for one of our premium client
- Develop web-based application for analytics using Angular
- Integrate and extend Python REST APIs and create visually stunning UI experiences for analysts and users.
- Create flexible dashboards and reports (using plotly, d3, etc) and leverage open source technology to create various components.
- Create a flexible UI for data analytics and big data usecases which can be used by Large Tier banks as well as smallscale agile startups
- Write unit tests and functional tests for the component using tools like Jasmine, Karma, Cypress, etc.
- Follow software development practices with continuous testing, development and integration (CD/CI)
- Write and maintain technical design documents and new-feature documents
- Collaborate closely with developers, engineers, testers, and product managers
- Participate in peer-based code reviews and design reviews
- Follow agile methodology and encourage collaboration with tools such as GIT, Confluence and Slack applications
- Undergraduate degree or above in computer science preferred
- Knows SPA and frontend technologies well
- Experience with styling (CSS / SCSS / others) frameworks like bootstrap, material, foundation, tailwind, etc. is a plus
- Knowledge on visualization frameworks like D3, plotly, highcharts, chart.js, etc. to make customizable dashboards.
- Has used testing libraries like karma, jest, jasmine, cypress, selenium, etc.
- Familiar with with frontend processes like State management (Redux), Reactive programming (rxjs), Authentication methods (JWT, SAML) etc.
- Basic knowledge about APIs (flask, django, nodejs) and worked on deploying web applications (nginx or apache or cloud technologies like AWS, GCP, docker, etc.) will be beneficial.
- Engineering experience with a proven track record of building high performance consumer web applications or services
- Good exposure in front end ui frameworks like reactjs and angularJS
- Very good analytical and problem solving skills
- Building desktop and mobile web applications
About the company: It is a leading US-Based product development company established in 2004. A global leader in providing digital solutions for trading and risk, supply chain management and financial services driven by cloud, blockchain, machine learning and analytics. The company has its best-of-breed solutions serve the entire trading value chain across agriculture, energy, metals and mining, and manufacturing markets. The cloud platform provides advanced analytics, one source of data and an automation engine, providing maximum flexibility and investment protection as business needs and market requirements change.
Role : UI Developer
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Education and Skillset
ï‚· Engineering Graduate
ï‚· Strong hand-on knowledge on
ï‚· REST APIs, JSON, JQuery
ï‚· Cross browser compatibility in UI development
ï‚· Exposure to open source UI component libraries
ï‚· Good experience on Angular is a big plus
ï‚· 5 + years of UI Development Experience
ï‚· Has implemented coding patterns and built UI framework
ï‚· Cross browsers support/experience and knowledge of DOM manipulation on different
ï‚· Performance enhancements on web page load and execution
ï‚· Experience with tools like Firebug.
ï‚· Good knowledge on Ajax, jsp etc.
ï‚· Good experience and knowledge of open source software and frameworks
ï‚· Good communication skills and ability to work under pressure
ï‚· Ability to work without close supervision
ï‚· Use responsive web design to create applications that automatically conform to multiple
ï‚· Excellent written and spoken English to be able to clearly communicate with various
ï‚· Experience in a software product-based organization is preferable
ï‚· Conduct usability testing to identify and fix UI issues
ï‚· Collaborate with business analyst to discuss user interface requirements and brainstorm
ï‚· UI Developer- will be part of technical team for product development and customization
ï‚· Follow change management and change control processes
ï‚· Take ownership, research, follow up and resolve complex challenges faced by the team
across all phases of the development lifecycle
ï‚· Good, clean, maintainable coding practices
About the company:
It is a leading US-Based product development company established in 2004.
A global leader in providing digital solutions for trading and risk, supply chain management and financial services driven by cloud, blockchain, machine learning and analytics. The company has its best-of-breed solutions serve the entire trading value chain across agriculture, energy, metals and mining, and manufacturing markets. The cloud platform provides advanced analytics, one source of data and an automation engine, providing maximum flexibility and investment protection as business needs and market requirements change.
Why should you apply?
- Work in a fast-paced product-based organization.
- Get an opportunity to work with the core development team and enhance your technical skills.
- Scope to understand and work with the product team in depth.
- Opportunity to work in ETRM/CTRM domain- ahead of the innovation.
- They built a culture of inclusion and diversity from the 16 plus languages they speak to the 40% strong women workforce.
- They are always looking for their next set of passionate and innovative minds, who are unafraid to challenge the status quo.
Work Location: Bangalore
Work Days: Sunday through Thursday
Week Off: Friday & Saturday
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Proficient in web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Good understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS and experience in building/using REST APIs
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling and partial page updates.
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that the application will adhere to them.
Mentor To Go is an android and web based platform to help students improve their work readiness through self-learning sessions, personalised mentorship provided by mentor professionals from a range of careers, and work experience opportunities.
The technology platform implements functionalities such as: screening surveys of mentors and mentees, training content for mentors, matching through an algorithm, and mentorship through the delivery of structured activities.
The application technology architecture comprises of the following:
o a Python Django web application with NGinx and Gunicorn
o PostgreSQL database
o A React Android and Web app
o Rest APIs which interact between the Android app and the Django webserver
Our vision at Mentor To Go is to provide career mentorship to young people anywhere, anytime across the length and breadth of India.
We are looking for a frontend software developer who is passionate about using web technologies to solve social problems and creating experiences that are elegant and effective. You will own the front end development of features of the Mentor To Go web and mobile platforms, from conceptualisation through design and testing. You will work closely with other developers,the technical project manager, and the program operations team. You are user-centric, continuously demonstrate strategic & analytical abilities, and are laser focused on executing at speed. You must have the ability to succeed in a fast paced environment, where success is dependent on your ability to collaborate with cross-functional team members in a positive, productive, and transparent way.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering preferably CS or related discipline
- 3+ years experience with the development of applications for Android, iOS and web preferably using React Native/ReactJS
- Experience working in Unix/Linux environments
- Experience with a complete mobile software development life cycle
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Familiarity with version control software such as Git
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to participate in technical discussions and help make technical trade-offs
About Mentor Together
Mentor Together is India’s first and largest youth mentoring non-profit organization with a mission to facilitate empowering mentoring relationships and networks that help young people break the inequalities of opportunity and actualise their potential.
Mentor To Go is the world’s first mobile mentoring platform created by Mentor Together with the support of Cisco India, LinkedIn Social Impact, British Telecom and Sterlite Technologies.
Experience - 2.0 - 6.0 Year(s)
Location : Bangalore/Gurgaon
Qualification : Any Graduation
Candidate should either be from Tier 1 college/working in a Tier 1 product based company
Looking for Candidates having 2 to 6 Year(s) of experience in Frontend Development and atleast 1.5 to 2 years of experience in React.js
Individual contributor role
Reporting to Tech Lead Directly
Type: Full time
Experience: 1-5 years
Developing user interface components and implementing them following well-known React.js workflows (such as
Flux or Redux).
Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
Integration of the front-end and back-end aspects of the web application
- Experience in developing modern web applications using React and Redux.
- Good understanding of Database schema, design, optimization, scalability.
- Great communication skills, strong work ethic.
- Ownership of the product from start to finish.
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly.
- Experience with AWS
- Expert level understanding of the HTML DOM and underlying event model
- Prior Open source contributions
- Experience building responsive design.