- Experience in UI development using React JS
- Excellent front-end coding skills, and a good understanding of progressive applications
- Strong knowledge of UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience in test driven development using modern source control and continuous integration
- Design, develop, test, deploy and maintain software
- Delivering high quality and well-structured code
- Take product ideas from ideation to implementation.
- Collaborate with Product and Design to create robust and usable features.
- Take ownership of the architecture for best performance and usability.
- Lead engineering discussions to ensure the best practices, maintainability and security of the application.
- Participate in design and code reviews.
- Lead and mentor the team of developers, to drive business objectives.
We are looking for
- 4+ years of experience building quality applications.
- Proficient in client-side JS frameworks such as React.js
- Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas.
- Strong customer focus, ownership, and self-drive.
- Experience in planning, designing architecture and leading teams.
We are looking for a skilled Sr. React.js Developer to join our front-end development team. In this role,
you will be responsible for developing and implementing user interface components using React.js
concepts and workflows such as Redux, Flux, and Webpack. Someone with great communication &
managerial skills to handle a team and can interact with the designers, developers , stakeholders in order
to avail interactive and scalable sites.
Key Attributes you need to possess: -
- Prioritization- Should have a strong work ethics and show up on time at sessions with excellent skills
in predicting the amount of time needed to plan, coordinate, and perform on a task or manage their clients
as and when required.
- Quick Learning Ability- You should be an amazing self-learner who has the ability to learn new
technology on their own and is not threatened by new technologies. Someone who has an ability to pull
various bits of information and to process information on the fly with good logical and analytical skills.
- Deep and Broad Technical Experience- Someone who is able to hit the ground because they already
know the right technology.They should be able to meet coding principles and write code that is readable
and commented-on where appropriate.Through incorporating their cognitive abilities and extensive
industry experience, they are able to find optimal solutions easily.
- High-End User Focus-A good programmer does what they are asked to do, while a great programmer
thinks of the end user of the software and works to solve problems within the organization’s
capabilities.Someone who knows the functionality they’re creating is of high value.
- Business Acumen- Should have a great eye for Business acumen as the product build will be exposed to
millions of customers on-brand digital assets hence giving you exposure for handling a large user base in
a live environment.
- Collaborative- Someone who is able to collaborate with the junior frontend teams, to mentor them and
to guide them through proper execution of their tasks and can interact with the designers, developers ,
stakeholders in order to avail interactive and scalable sites.
Typical work week look like:-
- Meeting with the development team to discuss user interface ideas and applications.
- Handling a team of Junior frontend developers and guiding them for the proper execution of their tasks.
- Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
- Identifying web-based user interactions.
- Developing and implementing highly-responsive user interface components using React concepts.
- Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
- Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
- Documenting application changes and developing updates.
Our ideal candidate should have:-
- 4+ years of relevant experience in a Tech Startup
- Previous experience working as a React.js Developer.
- A solid grounding in Computer Science fundamentals (based on a BE/BTech or MS in Information
- Strong understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3.
- Proficient understanding of React & Redux and also having familiarity with RESTful APIs & Git.
What you can expect from Company:-
- Passion & happiness in the workplace with great people & open culture with amazing growth
- An ecosystem where leadership is fostered which builds an environment where everyone is free to take
necessary actions to learn from real experiences.
- Chance to work on the cutting edge of technology.
- Freedom to pursue your ideas and tinker with multiple technologies- which a techie would definitely
If you have outstanding programming skills and a great passion for developing beautiful, innovative
applications, then you will love this job
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Familiarity with newer specifications of ECMAScript
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Familiarity with code versioning tools (such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial)
- We are looking for an UI Developer with minimum 3 years of experience in (React.js and/or Angular.js) who is motivated to combine the art of design with the science of programming
- Candidates need to have expertise in user interface designing and developing great user experiences in web and mobile applications
- Design and development of data-driven, highly scalable web applications with a rich user interface
- The successful candidate will work closely with our Engineering team and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Develop new user-facing features.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX design.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Assure all user input is validated before submitting it to the backend.
- Must have : jQuery, jQuery UI, AJAX, Subversion, JSON/XML, bootstrap, SASS, CSS, HTML, Angularjs or React Js
- Comfortable coding in server side languages (PHP, Python, Java, .net) that drive interface requirements/rendering
- Strong experience taking static images/prototypes and converting to web interfaces
- Experience with consuming JSON/XML data via JS frameworks
- Basic usage of Linux command line
- Understanding of server - side CSS
- Good understanding of Angular JS and/or React JS
- Must have knowledge of cross-browser development
- Experience with graphic design applications such as Adobe Illustrator/captivate
- Experience with responsive and adaptive design
- Utilizing a variety of mark - up languages to write web pages
- Understanding of SEO principles
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git and BitBucket.
We are looking for a full time Reactjs Developer who is well-versed with the process of combining the art of programming with the art of designing.
1) Translation of the UI/UX design wire-frames to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application.
2) Work with the UI/UX design team and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation.
3) Should take an active role on both sides and help in defining the look and functionality of the application.
1) Deep knowledge in React.JS Practices
2) Must have minimum 3 years hands-on experience with with NgRX or Redux.
4) Knowledge of CSS and JS methods.
5) Writing non-blocking code and resorting to advanced techniques such as multi-threading
6) Build and deployment process knowledge. Roles and Responsibilities
Desired Candidate Profile
Perks and Benefits
TechUnity is looking for a highly motivated and skilled React JS / React Native software developer who is comfortable with both front and back-end programming. Developer will be designing and implementing attractive and intuitive Web-based user interface and developing backend services to support front-end requests. Developer will be required to see out a project from conception to final product, requiring good organizational skills and attention to detail.
· Seeing through a project from conception to finished product
· Designing and coding of frontend web architecture
· Designing user interactions on web pages
· Developing backend server architecture
· Creating specification for servers and databases needed
· Ensuring responsive performance of applications.
· Designing and developing APIs.
· Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
· Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages
· Good problem-solving skills.
· Excellent verbal communication skills
Juvoxa is a healthtech startup which enables an Integrated channel of pharmaceutical companies, Medical Professionals/ Institutions, and Patients for Digital Prescriptions 2.0. We enable effective dissemination of right information, tools and help in capturing right data at specific points for increased efficacy of the overall care. With Juvoxa, all stakeholders increase engagement, save money, and reduce friction in healthcare systems. This is accomplished in one secure, transparent, and convenient platform. Juvoxa is founded by serial entrepreneurs and funded by Industry professionals.
Job Description // React Frontend Programmer
With major Pharmaceutical companies adopting us for rollout in South East Asia, we are scaling our engineering team.
What you will do
- Implement unit testing, example Junit, to support development of test-driven development
- Write reusable, Testable and efficient code
- Develop new client-side ReactJS components for modern web and mobile applications
- Design scalable frontend architecture
- Improve product quality through code reviews, write effective unit tests and collaborate with Q&A to implement automation testing
- Contribute to open source, write your experiences, mentor others and proactively improve
What you will have
- Strong teamwork, coordination, and planning, self-managed
- Experience working remotely & as part of a distributed engineering team
- Strong problem solving skills are essential.
- English Skills (ability to effectively communicate via written and spoken english).
- Minimum 2 years of software engineering experience in frontend development particularly ReactJS
- Strong knowledge of state management libraries; Redux
- Complete understanding on development of Progressive Web Applications and web workers
- Familiarity with AWS
- Knowledge of Test frameworks like Jest, Mocha, React Testing Library
- Experience with styled-components is desirable
- Exposure to page speed improvement techniques including state management
- Work on automation to actively measure and improve quality and performance of our frontend apps
What we will provide
- Startup-like environment and culture, fast paced and with quick decision-making process
- A unique startup that has both the ability to work directly with senior leadership but also the structure that comes from being founded by Entrepreneurs who have built for scale.
- An environment to be heard, opinion will be valued and you will have the resources to do your best work ever.
- Compensation at par with market plus equities and we are 100% remote for now.
- Life-long learning and supporting the development of the team, including wealth creation
Dear recruitment agencies and recruiters, please note that we choose to recruit directly for this role. You are expressly requested to not contact Juvoxa or any of its employees in relation to this vacancy or with any offers of your services. Thank you.
1. Creating the web app using React.js majorly. It includes login, database connectivity with MongoDB, search functionality, session management etc.
2. Thorough knowledge of React.js and frontend web dev.
3. Ability to work very fast and be independent.