at About the company: It is a leading US-Based product development company established in 2004. A global leader in providing digital solutions for trading and risk, supply chain management and financial services driven by cloud, blockchain, machine learning and analytics. The company has its best-of-breed solutions serve the entire trading value chain across agriculture, energy, metals and mining, and manufacturing markets. The cloud platform provides advanced analytics, one source of data and an automation engine, providing maximum flexibility and investment protection as business needs and market requirements change.
Role : Angular Developer
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Experience: 3 to 9 Years
- 3+ years of Angular Development Experience
- Has implemented coding patterns and built UI framework
- Deep knowledge of AngularJS practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience
- Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system
- Creating custom, general use modules and components which extend the elements and modules of core AngularJS
- Creating configuration, build, and test scripts for Continuous Integration environments
- Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API
- Cross browsers support/experience and knowledge of DOM manipulation on different browsers
- Performance enhancements on web page load and execution
- Use responsive web design to create applications that automatically conform to multiple screen sizes/devices.
- Ability to work on cross browser compatibility
- Develop reusable components.
- Work closely with other developers in the team
- Coordinating the workflow between the graphic designer, the HTML coder, and yourself
- Conduct usability testing to identify and fix UI issues
- Collaborate with business analysts to discuss user interface requirements and brainstorm UI ideas.
About the company:
It is a leading US-Based product development company established in 2004.
A global leader in providing digital solutions for trading and risk, supply chain management and financial services driven by cloud, blockchain, machine learning and analytics. The company has its best-of-breed solutions serve the entire trading value chain across agriculture, energy, metals and mining, and manufacturing markets. The cloud platform provides advanced analytics, one source of data and an automation engine, providing maximum flexibility and investment protection as business needs and market requirements change.
Why should you apply?
- Work in a fast-paced product-based organization.
- Get an opportunity to work with the core development team and enhance your technical skills.
- Scope to understand and work with the product team in depth.
- Opportunity to work in ETRM/CTRM domain- ahead of the innovation.
- They built a culture of inclusion and diversity from the 16 plus languages they speak to the 40% strong women workforce.
- They are always looking for their next set of passionate and innovative minds, who are unafraid to challenge the status quo.
Chai Raises series B+ funding round - https://bit.ly/33NALeY" target="_blank">https://bit.ly/33NALeY
More than 2 million users use CHAI eWallet to make payments in Korea.
Chai’s latest product is making the online payments space simpler and efficient. It provides a unified API for merchants to integrate with and manage all of the payment options available in Korea and South East Asia. It's currently used by 2000+ companies and processing multi-billion dollars in annualized volume. We are building a team to work on the product for South Asia Markets, and looking for engineers with a passion for fintech and digital payments.
PS: Chai (Korean) here stands for "Making a Difference" and not the 'Chai' in 'Chai Point'.
Culture and Values at Chai Finance
* You will be joining a team that stands for, as the company name 'CHAI' suggests - "Making a difference".
* You will be joining a culture that identifies more with Sports Teams rather than a 9 to 5 workplace.
* Your will have peers who are/have
** Highly Self Driven with A sense of purpose
** High Energy Levels - Building stuff is your sport
** Ownership - Solve customer problems end to end - Customer is your Boss
** Hunger to learn - Highly motivated to keep developing new tech skill sets
Who you are ?
* You are an athlete and building apps is your sport.
* Your passion drives you to learn and build stuff and not because your manager tells you to.
* Your work ethic is that of an athlete preparing for your next marathon. Your sport drives you and you like being in the zone.
* You are NOT a clockwatcher renting out your time, and do NOT have an attitude of "I will do only what is asked for"
What will you do?
Who are you?
Front end developers are required to work in teams alongside back end developers, graphic designers, and user experience designers to ensure all elements of web creation are consistent.
Developing new user-facing features using React.js
Integrate APIs with frontend components using React.js
Ensuring user experience determines design choices.
Developing features to enhance the user experience.
Striking a balance between functional and aesthetic design.
Ensuring web design is optimized for smartphones.
Building reusable code for future use.
Optimizing web pages for maximum speed and scalability.
Utilizing a variety of markup languages to write web pages.
Maintaining brand consistency throughout the design.
Front End Developer Requirements:
Degree in computer science or related field.
Understanding of key design principles.
Understanding of server-side CSS.
Experience with graphic design applications such as Adobe Illustrator.
Experience with responsive and adaptive design.
CercleX is a digital technology platform which is a leading waste management company in India with an extended outlook of circularity through its various ventures into the field of sustainability.
We have received FICCI Impactful Cleantech Startup Award, MeitY Emerging Startup Award, TVS Capital Budding Nxt Gen Entrepreneur Award, and many more for our digital solutions enabling transactions between waste generators, and aggregators, processors, and bringing in complete transparency, traceability to the waste ecosystem.
Cercle X ScrapMarket is an app that helps you buy and sell scrap by connecting 100% verified buyers and sellers of scrap across India. CercleX helps brands to accomplish their sustainability targets with Extended Producer responsibility and research solid waste managemet on the environment to ensure the environment is eco-free.
Web Infrastructure: Monitor and manage the performance of the website, leverage measurement tools and analytics to maximize performance and enhance the user’s experience.
● Bachelor’s degree in related field
● Knowledge on Bootstrap.js and Angular.js is a plus
● Knowledge of security standards and techniques for web applications
● Understand browser-specific compatibility issues (IE, FireFox, Safari, Chrome)
● Understanding of modern web development processes, including responsive design techniques
● Strong focus on user experience and unrelenting drive for quality
● Passionate, adaptable, flexible, independent and self-motivated individuals who take initiative and ownership of projects are desired
● Ability to learn quickly and take on challenges
- Gather functional requirements and develop Identify & resolve defects/bugs in pre-production, production, QA testing & post-release patches
- Design and build scalable APIs (application programming interface)
- Write clean, efficient, and reusable code
- Build compelling web applications using best practices of the AngularJS Master’s degree in Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
- 3+ years of experience as a Full-stack developer (rare exceptions for highly skilled devs) framework
- Analyze website performance and drive improvements QA/QE
- Bachelor’sProficiency in AngularJS, Node.js, and related technologies
- Experience with REST APIs and third-party libraries
- Fluency in English to collaborate with engineering managers
- The ability to work full-time (40 hours/week) with a 4 hour overlap with US time zones
- technical specifications
- Work cross-functionally with developers, designers, product managers, Preferred skills
- Command over complex code bases, large systems & version control systems like Git
- Working knowledge of database, APIs, proxies, caching layer, and other web services
- Experience in cross-browser compatibility, and responsive design of the applications
- Expert understanding of server-side logic and front-end performance optimization
- Excellent command over algorithms, data structures, and computer science fundamentals
As one of the first members of the frontend development team, you will be the sole owner of the entire front end development cycle for our consumer-facing web
products. Also, you will be responsible for shaping up the entire system for scale and
collaborating intensively with the backend and design teams to create the best consumer
Develop all user-facing products preferably in React
Build reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code
Optimize components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable
devices and browsers
Focus on code maintainability and performance of the application.
Provide technical advice and assists in solving programming problems.
Enhance SEO, Analytics and overall frontend architecture for better performance
Good foundation in design and a knack for designing interactions and elegant interfaces
Good to have - understanding of React.js and its core principles
Good to have - experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
Experience with data structure libraries
Familiarity with RESTful APIs
Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
A knack for benchmarking and optimization
Familiarity with code versioning tools (such as Git)
Proficient in industry-standard best practices such as Design Patterns, Coding Standards,
Coding modularity, Prototypes, etc.
Experience in using debugging tools used for profiling/optimizing performance
Experience in debugging, tuning and optimizing UI components
A minimum of two (2) years of relevant development or engineering experience.
- Manage product milestones, deployment cycles & overall product roadmap
- Understanding of the threading limitations of AngularJs, reactjs, and multi-process architecture
- Hands-on experience with cloud technologies like AWS
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Sound knowledge of Databases Postgres is a must including Performance Tuning, Designing and optimized Postgres databases and queries
- Ability to communicate complex technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audience
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- At least 3-5 years of experience in consumer product engineering and architecture, with proven track record of architect impactful products in the internal CRMand consumer domain.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Ship great products under stringent deadlines and in the face of ambiguous requirements and changing business priorities
- Maintain Code Quality, Implement Standards & improve overall understanding
What lands you in this role :
- Exceptional leadership skills and proven experience in shaping team culture
- Strong grasp of full-stack networking, scalable web back-end, and all genres of platforms
- Must have Bachelor degree in computer science from a Tier-1 College
- Multitasking & problem solving approach