Puppet Jobs in Pune
DevOps – Technical Skills
- Excellent understanding of at least any one of the programming language Ruby, Python and Java
- Good understanding and hands on experience in Shell/Bash/YAML scripting
- Experience with CI/CD Pipelines and automation processes across different tech stacks and cloud providers (AWS / Azure)
- Experience in Maven and Git workflows
- Hands on experience in working with container orchestration tools such as Docker and Kubernetess
- Good knowledge in any Devops Automation Tools like Chef, Ansible, Terraform, Puppet, Fabric etc
- Experience managing stakeholders and external interfaces and setting up tools and required infrastructure
- Hands on experience in any Cloud infrastructure like AWS or Azure.
- Strong knowledge and hands on experience in Unix OS
- Able to Identify improvements within existing processes to reduce technical debt.
- Experience in network, server, application status monitoring and troubleshooting.
- Possess good problem solving and debugging skills. Troubleshoot issues and coordinate with development teams to streamline builds.
- Exposure to DevSecOps and Agile principles is a plus
- Good communication and inter personal skills
Experience- 5 to 7 Yrs
Designation- Assistant Manager
Location- Pune , Bangalore, Mumbai
Notice Period- Immediate to 1 month
- OnlineSales.ai is a perfect space to grow professionally, in the very progressive field of artificial intelligence. We're a specialized B2B company with a focus on relentless innovation and collaborative excellence, with always a smile on our face.
- OnlineSales.ai provides a perfect ambiance for acquiring technical competency, growth mindset and innovative attitude; backed with unabashed friendliness, flexibility, and harmony that fills our working space with perfect energy, always propelling us towards our unified passion and commitment.
- Founded in 2017, OnlineSales.ai has witnessed a staggering growth curve with our ingenious monetization stack, designed for online marketplaces and aggregator networks.
- At OnlineSales.ai, you can peddle professional growth by jumping into the fascinating world of artificial intelligence and its amalgamation with the fields of digital advertising, online commerce, and marketing. All of this with awesome team players and wondrous filter coffees!
You need to have:
A degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
1 to 3 years of Experience in DevOps Role
Strong familiarity with Linux, networking, routing, scripting (Shell/Python/ Ruby) and automation.
Critical thinking to find the root cause of the issue, an ability to troubleshoot and debug efficiently to solve the problems
Experience with server virtualization, Cloud Systems (AWS/ Azure/ Google Cloud), Docker
Proficiency in the latest DevOps tools (puppet, Nagios, Chef, Kibana, Jenkins, Go-CICD pipeline) & zeal to learn new ones, and with AWS Certification
Focusing on easing delivery processes and standardizing development environments with the aim of improving efficiency, security, and delivery predictability.
Empowering teams and gives them the autonomy to build, deliver, validate, and support their software applications.
You will use every aspect of system administration you have learned or heard of. We believe in experimenting to facilitate more efficient, secured systems.
You will start owning local as well as cloud infrastructure in no time. The company aspires in creating effective owners.
You will participate in every aspect like coming up with requirements to make system efficient, secured, robust and highly available up until its implementation.
If you are excited about:
Having an unmatched startup experience that allows you to work on bleeding-edge technologies
Making a splash in a multi-billion dollar digital advertising industry
Learning and growing far beyond your current horizon
Competitive compensation with the usual benefits
A place full of like-minded & ridiculously smart folks
A start-up culture that you’d cherish forever in your work life
What you can expect from OnlineSales.ai
- Meaningful work. This is not just a job. You can find a job anywhere. This is a place for the bold to get paid who make a real impact on business.
- Be a part of something (really) big. Not just any problem, the ones that are filled with purpose and meaning.
- No red tape. Say goodbye to pointless meetings or political hoops to jump through. We’re scrappy, believe in autonomy and empower our teams to do whatever it takes to do the unthinkable.
- We ignite the best in you. We exist not only to deliver meaningful innovation but to ignite and inspire the creative problem solver in you.
- A creative, come-as-you-are environment. Our team never stops pushing you to be the best that you can be and still makes time to have some fun.
- Enjoy new skills and Hobby like being a quiz master, playing board games, trying your hands on percussion, playing Djembe.
Key Skills Required:
· You will be part of the DevOps engineering team, configuring project environments, troubleshooting integration issues in different systems also be involved in building new features for next generation of cloud recovery services and managed services.
· You will directly guide the technical strategy for our clients and build out a new capability within the company for DevOps to improve our business relevance for customers.
· You will be coordinating with Cloud and Data team for their requirements and verify the configurations required for each production server and come with Scalable solutions.
· You will be responsible to review infrastructure and configuration of micro services and packaging and deployment of application
To be the right fit, you'll need:
· Expert in Cloud Services like AWS.
· Experience in Terraform Scripting.
· Experience in container technology like Docker and orchestration like Kubernetes.
· Good knowledge of frameworks such as Jenkins, CI/CD pipeline, Bamboo Etc.
· Experience with various version control system like GIT, build tools (Mavan, ANT, Gradle ) and cloud automation tools (Chef, Puppet, Ansible)
Minimum 4 years exp
- Build automation/CI: Jenkins
- Secure repositories: Artifactory, Nexus
- Build technologies: Maven, Gradle
- Development Languages: Python, Java, C#, Node, Angular, React/Redux
- SCM systems: Git, Github, Bitbucket
- Code Quality: Fisheye, Crucible, SonarQube
- Configuration Management: Packer, Ansible, Puppet, Chef
- Deployment: uDeploy, XLDeploy
- Containerization: Kubernetes, Docker, PCF, OpenShift
- Automation frameworks: Selenium, TestNG, Robot
- Work Management: JAMA, Jira
- Strong problem solving skills, Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good knowledge of Linux environment: RedHat etc.
- Good in shell scripting
- Good to have Cloud Technology : AWS, GCP and Azure
●Extensive experience of Linux, including familiarity with C, UNIX system calls, and low-level O/S and network protocols. Also block, file and object storage protocols.
●Experience of using a modern configuration management system (examples such as Ansible, Salt Stack, Puppet, or Chef) to automate the management of a large-scale Linux deployment.
●Effective troubleshooting skills across hardware, O/S, network, and storage.
●Ability to write robust, maintainable code in Python and/or Perl.
●Experience working in a large, multi-national enterprise in any industry vertical, showing experience of communicating and collaborating in globally distributed teams.
●Enthusiasm for modern development tools and practices including Git, Jenkins, automated testing, and continuous integration.
●Experience of designing, implementing and supporting large scale production IaaS platforms.
●Knowledge of building and managing Docker containers in a secure manner.
Experience in scripting&buidling required automation using puppet
Build and Development of CI/CD pipelines
Wrote maintained, reviewed and documented modules and GIT repositories for puppet enterprise on RHEL