Message Queuing Telemetry Transport (MQTT) Jobs in Pune
Java Tech Lead
Minimum 8-10 years of experience in design, development, and deployment of JAVA/J2EE-based applications, writing PL/SQL queries/store procedures.
Proficient in handling and writing complex PL/SQL queries and Stored procedures
preferable work experience on JBOSS as an application server or any other J2EE application server
Should have sound knowledge in product customization, implementation, and maintenance aspects
Foresighted & good judgment in problem-solving.
Capable of paying attention to detail.
Good analytical and logical thinking.
Prioritizing and organizing
Team Player with a positive attitude.
Process knowledge/Technical expertise
Good Written and Verbal communication Skills
Must Have Skills : Java8 , Java 1.8 ,Microservices , Angular8 , Spring framework
What You’ll Do:
- Ensure timely and top-quality product delivery
- Ensure that the end product is fully and correctly defined and documented
- Ensure implementation/continuous improvement of formal processes to support product development activities
- Drive the architecture/design decisions needed to achieve cost-effective and high-performance results
- Conduct feasibility analysis, produce functional and design specifications of proposed new features.
- Provide helpful and productive code reviews for peers and junior members of the team.
- Troubleshoot complex issues discovered in-house as well as in customer environments.
Who You Are:
- Strong computer science fundamentals in algorithms, data structures, databases, operating systems, etc.
- Expertise in Java, Object Oriented Programming, Design Patterns
- Experience in coding and implementing scalable solutions in a large-scale distributed environment
- Working experience in a Linux/UNIX environment is good to have
- Experience with relational databases and database concepts, preferably MySQL
- Experience with SQL and Java optimization for real-time systems
- Familiarity with version control systems Git and build tools like Maven
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- BE/B.Tech./M.Sc./MCS/MCA in Computers or equivalent
The set of skills we are looking for:
- Big Data
- Apache Kafka
- Spring MVC
- 3+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
- Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
- 1+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
Additional Job requirements
- BS/MS/PhD in Computer Science/Math or equivalent
- BS in computer science or related field.
- 2+ years of relevant professional software development experience: designing, developing, and delivering software written in Java, C#, or C++, web development.
- Knowledgeable in object-oriented design patterns.
- Experience building highly scalable and distributed systems
- Experience with service-oriented architecture and application/services development
- Passion for performance debugging and benchmarking
Ability to clearly and concisely communicate with technical and non-technical stakeholders across all levels of the organization
We are hiring Senior & Lead Product Engineers to architect, design, develop & deploy our messaging, search, integration and document services written in the Java platform. You will be responsible for writing and scaling high performing, robust services for MangoApps suite of products. The focus will be on creating robust high volume applications, and at the same time have the ability to turn around quick prototypes.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
- 6 to 15 years of hands-on product design & development experience in high performing performance grade Java based systems
- BE or MS in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Experience developing database driven, Internet-based, server product a must.
- Sound understanding of various design patterns and hands on experience of Multi threading, Collections and Concurrency required.
- Ability to work as an Individual contributor and also collaborate with team members to get things done
- Experience with web services, and agile product development methodologies desired.
- Possess very good analytical & problem solving skills
MUST-HAVE CULTURAL ATTRIBUTES:
- Self-motivated: You can work with a minimum of supervision and proactively prioritize multiple tasks.
- Driven: You are a driven team player, collaborator, whose infectious can-do attitude inspires others and encourages excellent performance in a fast-moving environment.
- Entrepreneurial: You thrive in a fast-paced, changing environment, and you’re excited by chance to play a significant role.
- Passionate: You must be excited about customer service and ensure our clients are successful; we love seeing hunger and ambition.
- Go-getter: Thrive in a startup environment and have a “whatever it takes” approach to accomplishing goals.
WHY JOIN US?
- You are ready for your next challenge
- You want to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment where your contribution matters
- You are passionate about customer service and believe providing stellar customer support is a strategic differentiator for a product company
WHAT IS WORKING AT MANGOAPPS LIKE?
- Individual initiatives, accountability, and driving outcomes are the key to success
- Work, performance, and results are real sources of happiness
- Teamwork is celebrated
- Your career at MangoApps is limited by you and nothing else
- Pune, India
MangoApps is an all-in-one platform for employee communication, engagement, training & teamwork. It is designed to drive digital transformation in industries where non-desk workers are the majority — healthcare, manufacturing, retail, pro-services, to name a few. MangoApps is privately held and is based in Issaquah, WA with offices in Seattle & Pune.
MangoApps was founded on the idea that by deploying one single system (instead of a patchwork of siloed tools) across the entire organization, companies can empower all its employees and significantly increase productivity, engagement, & satisfaction. Now, over a decade later, we still deliver on that idea every day so employees can get fast and seamless access to all the information and tools they need to share, communicate, collaborate, find & learn.
MangoApps has been recognized by the Inc500 as the #3 fastest growing software company in the Seattle area and has won multiple industry awards including a clean sweep at Enterprise Social Now - 2016, 2017 & 2018. In 2021, we were rated #1 Product in the Digital Workspace Quadrant by Software Reviews.
YOUR ‘OKR’ SUMMARY
OKR means Objective and Key Results.
As a Senior Development Engineer at Coredge, you will help develop our next-generation cloud native core
solution along with the product and the open-source community to build the Coredge.io vision
What you will do?
- System engineering and implementation in Golang.
- Working on performance issues using creative experiments and internally developed product features.
- Research, propose, and integrate relevant open-source projects based on product objectives.
- Write organized, efficient, and well documented Python/Golang code as an example for junior engineers.
- Participation in all levels of product definition, design, implementation, testing, and deployment.
- Must include the ability to discuss abstract system architectures from ideas through implementation and
- creatively apply domain experience to solve technical challenges.
- Mentoring software engineers, fostering an environment of trust and accountability.
What you will need?
A strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive. As an integral part of the development team, you will need the following skills to succeed.
- Strong Golang skills to develop framework(s).
- Hands-on to design & develop re-usable framework components.
- Hands-On experience on developing framework, designing re-usable framework components.
- Experience in engineering practices such as code refactoring, design patterns, design driven development,
- Continuous Integration, building highly scalable applications, application security and functional programming.
- Knowledge of Cloud native would be an advantage.
- Understanding of Kubernetes from Architecture side and also understand the Standard API.
- Code contributed to CNCF or similar community will be plus.
- Performance benchmarking of K8’s or any cloud will be added advantage.
- Deep understanding of technology and passionate about what you do.
- Background in designing high performant scalable software systems with strong focus to optimize hardware cost.
- Solid collaborative and interpersonal skills, specifically a proven ability to effectively guide and influence within a dynamic environment.
- Strong commitment to get the most performance out of a system being worked on.
- Prior development of a large software project using service-oriented architecture operating with real time constraints.
What's In It for You?
- You will get a chance to work on cloud-native and hyper-scale products
- You will be working with industry leaders in cloud.
- You can expect a steep learning curve.
- You will get the experience of solving real time problems, eventually you become a problem solver.
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive Salary
- Health Insurance
- Open Learning - 100% Reimbursement for online technical courses.
- Fast Growth - opportunities to grow quickly and surely
- Creative Freedom + Flat hierarchy
- Sponsorship to all those employees who represent company in events and meet ups.
- Flexible working hours
- 5 days week
- Hybrid Working model (Office and WFH)
Our Hiring Process:
Candidates for this position can expect the hiring process as follows (subject to successful clearing of every round)
- Initial Resume screening call with our Recruiting team
- Next, candidates will be invited to solve coding exercises.
- Next, candidates will be invited for first technical interview
- Next, candidates will be invited for final technical interview
- Finally, candidates will be invited for Culture Plus interview with HR
- Candidates may be asked to interview with the Leadership team
- Successful candidates will subsequently be made an offer via email
- As always, the interviews and screening call will be conducted via a mix of telephonic and video call.
So, if you are looking at an opportunity to really make a difference- make it with us…
Coredge.io provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits
discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability
status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other
characteristic protected by applicable central, state or local laws.
- Experience 5+ Years
- Can join immediately
- Well-versed in Core Java, OOPs concepts, collections, multi-threading, concurrency, lambdas, and streams.
- Hands-on knowledge of Spring Core, MVC, JPA, security, transaction.
- Working knowledge of REST API designing as well as development, using Spring.
- Exposure to Spring Boot, Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift for the microservices environment.
- Savvy with SQL and database concepts.
- Ability to use frameworks like JUnit, Mockito, etc., for implementing unit testing.
- Sound understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git/bit bucket with Maven.
- Experience with Hibernate and Spring.
- Experience with Springboot, spring MVC
- Experience with all phases of the Software Development Lifecycle, including system analysis, design, coding, testing, debugging and documentation
- Teamwork & collaboration skills to work across organizations
- Problem solving skills to develop quick yet sound solutions to resolve complex issues
- Programming Language(s): Java, J2EE, JSON, HTML, DHTML, HTML 5, XML, EXTJS.
- Experience with XML/HTTP and Web Services
- Experience with HTML, JSP, CSS, JQuery / Ajax / JSON,
- Experience /Knowledge of Angular, React.
- Experience building J2EE based Web Applications
- Experience with MySql.