Lucene Jobs in Pune
We are looking for a Director of Engineering to lead one of our key product engineering teams. This role will report directly to the VP of Engineering and will be responsible for successful execution of the company's business mission through development of cutting-edge software products and solutions.
- As an owner of the product you will be required to plan and execute the product road map and provide technical leadership to the engineering team.
- You will have to collaborate with Product Management and Implementation teams and build a commercially successful product.
- You will be responsible to recruit & lead a team of highly skilled software engineers and provide strong hands on engineering leadership.
- Requirement deep technical knowledge in Software Product Engineering using Java/J2EE, Node.js, React.js, fullstack, NosqlDB, mongodb, cassandra, neo4j, elastic search, kibana, elk, kafka, redis, docker, kubernetes, apache, solr, activemq, rabbitmq, spark, scala, sqoop, hbase, hive, websocket, webcrawler, springboot, etc. is a must
16+ years of experience in Software Engineering with at least 5+ years as an engineering leader in a software product company.
- Hands-on technical leadership with proven ability to recruit high performance talent
- High technical credibility - ability to audit technical decisions and push for the best solution to a problem.
- Experience building E2E Application right from backend database to persistent layer.
- Experience UI technologies Angular, react.js, Node.js or fullstack environment will be preferred.
- Experience with NoSQL technologies (MongoDB, Cassandra, Neo4j, Dynamodb, etc.)
- Elastic Search, Kibana, ELK, Logstash.
- Experience in developing Enterprise Software using Agile Methodology.
- Good understanding of Kafka, Redis, ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ, Solr etc.
- SaaS cloud-based platform exposure.
- Experience on Docker, Kubernetes etc.
- Ownership E2E design development and also quality enterprise product/application deliverable exposure
- A track record of setting and achieving high standards
- Strong understanding of modern technology architecture
- Key Programming Skills: Java, J2EE with cutting edge technologies
- Excellent team building, mentoring and coaching skills are a must-have
Five Reasons Why You Should Join Zycus
- Cloud Product Company: We are a Cloud SaaS Company and our products are created by using the latest technologies like ML and AI. Our UI is in Angular JS and we are developing our mobile apps using React.
- A Market Leader: Zycus is recognized by Gartner (world’s leading market research analyst) as a Leader in Procurement Software Suites.
- Move between Roles: We believe that change leads to growth and therefore we allow our employees to shift careers and move to different roles and functions within the organization
- Get a Global Exposure: You get to work and deal with our global customers.
- Create an Impact: Zycus gives you the environment to create an impact on the product and transform your ideas into reality. Even our junior engineers get the opportunity to work on different product features.
Zycus is a pioneer in Cognitive Procurement software and has been a trusted partner of choice for large global enterprises for two decades. Zycus has been consistently recognized by Gartner, Forrester, and other analysts for its Source to Pay integrated suite. Zycus powers its S2P software with the revolutionary Merlin AI Suite. Merlin AI takes over the tactical tasks and empowers procurement and AP officers to focus on strategic projects; offers data-driven actionable insights for quicker and smarter decisions, and its conversational AI offers a B2C type user-experience to the end-users.
Zycus helps enterprises drive real savings, reduce risks, and boost compliance, and its seamless, intuitive, and easy-to-use user interface ensures high adoption and value across the organization.
Start your #CognitiveProcurement journey with us, as you are #MeantforMore.
Click here to Apply :
Director of Engineering - Zycus (workable.com) - Bengaluru.
Our client is the fastest growing company in the space of student mobility in Asia Pacific as per Financial times.
More about them
- Long-term accommodation booking platform for students (think booking.com for student housing).
- Helps 80M students worldwide, find and book full-time accommodations near their universities, without the hassle of negotiation, nonstandardized and cumbersome paperwork, and broken payment process.
- Leading student housing platform globally, with 1M+ student housing units listed in 6 countries and across 80 cities.
- Growing rapidly and targeting $400M in annual gross bookings value by 2022.
We, r, are looking to hire an Director Engineering , who is a thought leader,and a world-class engineer who has a proven record of creating an impact on businessand engineering with little or no help. You will own the technology vision andsignificantly contribute to building the engineering team and culture. You will partner wiith Engineering Manager 2
the product and business teams to understand product features and specifications,translate them into high-level and low-level designs, thereby facilitating the team in building mission critical applications.
To build next-generation web applications which are efficient, reliable, and scalable.
Explore and design dynamic and compelling consumer experiences.
Analyze system function and performance requirements to support design
Actively participate in design and code reviews to build robust applications and prototypes.
Work closely with Product managers, designers, and the business team to
Maintain a very high standard of product quality, ensuring a delightful experience for users.
Endorsing upcoming standards, launching, iterating, and making a difference.
1)4+ years of experience, working with web technologies and building scalable and distributed software products and infrastructure
2)Exposure to complete product development cycles - From inception to production toscaling up, supporting new requirements, re-architectures
3)Sound knowledge of design patterns and practices for writing clean, linted,maintainable, and reusable code
4)Experience in working with both backend and frontend web technologies
5)Experience with infrastructure deployment and maintenance
6)Keeps an eye on new platform and ecosystem changes
NonStop io Technologies Pvt. Ltd. is a Pune-based bespoke engineering studio that provides Product Development as an Expertise in software development. The company works with multiple early-stage and funded startups based out of San Francisco, Seattle, New York, London, and other prominent technology hubs all around the world.
1. Deep fundamental knowledge of computer science
2. Considerable experience designing and building scalable software applications
3. Hands-on experience in SOA, REST/GraphQL APIs, PHP/Laravel, MEAN/MEVN/MERN (any), Python, Cloud Infrastructure, SQL, CI/CD
4. 8+ years in a software development role and ability to lead technology teams
Required skill sets (Technical)
1. A background in software engineering, software design or database design, and architecture
2. Demonstrable experience developing software in an SOA and/or Microservices paradigm at scale
3. Experience in designing or implementing REST/GraphQL APIs
4. Experience in either of the following frameworks: PHP/Laravel, MEAN/MEVN/MERN (any), Python, Cloud Infrastructure, SQL; and ability to ramp up on any frameworks
5. Devops and cloud knowledge (AWS, GCP, Azure, CI/CD, Containerisation)
6. Deep knowledge of relational and non-relational databases
Required skill sets (Personal)
1. Ability to think strategically, evaluate options, and design a technical roadmap for the short, medium, and long term
2. Problem solver, ability to unpack complex issues and systematically break them down into addressable milestones
3. Proficient communicator, able to respond and adapt to technical and non-technical audiences, making complexity understandable
4. Team player with the ability to lead a group of software engineers
5. Well-versed with product management tools (Eg: Jira, Asana, Basecamp, etc.)
leading provider of cloud and digital engineering services.
7+ years of software development experience.
2+ years of people management experience
Experience building microservices deployed in a containerized infrastructure and cloud environment(GCP, AWS ,Azure etc)
What you will do :
Build ,manage and grow a strong engineering team across engineering lifecycle (Design ,built ,test,release and operate )
Maintain and improve your team's operating metrics.
Lead end to end execution of projects and ship application releases in a timely manner
Work closely with every member of your team to develop their careers and reach their full potential.
Looking for an Engineering Manager to lead a team that is responsible for implementing solutions that improve service security,stability and performance.
You need to write scalable Golang code for developing and implementing robust applications. You would indulge your dedication and passion to build server-side logic ensuring low-latency and high-end performance. You should have sound knowledge of Kubernetes, Docker, Microservices.
YOUR ‘OKR’ SUMMARY
OKR means Objective and Key Results.
As a Senior Development Engineer at Coredge, you will help develop our next-generation cloud native core
solution along with the product and the open-source community to build the Coredge.io vision
What you will do?
- System engineering and implementation in Golang.
- Working on performance issues using creative experiments and internally developed product features.
- Research, propose, and integrate relevant open-source projects based on product objectives.
- Write organized, efficient, and well-documented Python/Golang code as an example for junior engineers.
- Participation in all levels of product definition, design, implementation, testing, and deployment.
- Must include the ability to discuss abstract system architectures from ideas through implementation and
creatively apply domain experience to solve technical challenges.
- Mentoring software engineers, fostering an environment of trust and accountability.
What you will need?
A strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive. As an integral part of the development team, you will need the
following skills to succeed.
- Strong Golang skills to develop a framework(s).
- Hands-on to design & develop re-usable framework components.
- Hands-on experience in developing the framework, designing re-usable framework components.
- Experience in engineering practices such as code refactoring, design patterns, design-driven development, Continuous Integration, building highly scalable applications, application security, and functional programming.
- Knowledge of Cloud-native would be an advantage.
- Understanding of Kubernetes from the Architecture side and also understanding the Standard API.
- Code contributed to CNCF or a similar community will be a plus.
- Performance benchmarking of K8’s or any cloud will be added advantage
- Deep understanding of technology and passion about what you do.
- Background in designing high performant scalable software systems with a strong focus to optimize hardware cost.
- Solid collaborative and interpersonal skills, specifically a proven ability to effectively guide and influence within a dynamic environment.
- Strong commitment to get the most performance out of a system being worked on.
- Prior development of a large software project using service-oriented architecture operating with real time constraint.
What's In It for You?
- You will get a chance to work on cloud-native and hyper-scale products
- You will be working with industry leaders in cloud.
- You can expect a steep learning curve.
- You will get the experience of solving real time problems, eventually you become a problem solver.
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive Salary
- Health Insurance
- Open Learning - 100% Reimbursement for online technical courses.
- Fast Growth - opportunities to grow quickly and surely
- Creative Freedom + Flat hierarchy
- Sponsorship to all those employees who represent company in events and meet ups.
- Flexible working hours
- 5 days week
- Hybrid Working model (Office and WFH)
Our Hiring Process:
Candidates for this position can expect the hiring process as follows (subject to successful clearing of every round)
- Initial Resume screening call with our Recruiting team
- Next, candidates will be invited to solve coding exercises.
- Next, candidates will be invited for first technical interview
- Next, candidates will be invited for final technical interview
- Finally, candidates will be invited for Culture Plus interview with HR
- Candidates may be asked to interview with the Leadership team
- Successful candidates will subsequently be made an offer via email
As always, the interviews and screening call will be conducted via a mix of telephonic and video call.
So, if you are looking at an opportunity to really make a difference- make it with us…
Coredge.io provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable central, state or local laws.
Peppermint is an award-winning company based out of Pune, India supported by Qualcomm and
IIT Bombay. With robots deployed across South Asia and the Middle East, Peppermint is scaling up its Engineering and Operations across the board.
As a Robotics Autonomy Engineer, you will be responsible for the development of the navigation system of the robot, which includes path tracking, obstacle avoidance, etc.You will be expected to research the latest developments in the area of motion planning and path tracking control. The software will be developed in a variety of programming languages which will be used on Peppermint robots across the world in factories, warehouses, and commercial real estate.
An ideal candidate should have:
• Excellent C++ programming and software design skills to support
high-performance perception. Experience with Python is a plus.
• Background in motion planning, behaviour planning, and/or controls.
• Hands-on experience with ROS navigation stack and/or navigation2.
• Hands-on experience with OMPL or similar frameworks.
• Hands-on experience with real robots and perception sensors such as time-of-flight cameras, 2D/3D LIDAR, and stereo cameras.
• Passion for developing software for world-class robots.
Good to have in a candidate:
• Experience with Pytorch, TensorFlow, and CUDA
• Experience with Rust for software development
• Proven track record of publishing in high-impact conferences (ICRA, IROS, RSS, CVPR,
NIPS, ICML, SIGGRAPH, ECCV, etc.) on navigation.
What to Expect:
• We are a process and out-of-the-box thinking led team, with domain experts working together to build world class robots.
• Engineering team is based at base location and involves cross team collaboration, hands on learning, and self-development through the role.
• As part of a fast-growing product startup, you'll spend considerable amounts of time on the floor, in planning and also devising short and long-term plans especially in robotic software for the product portfolio
• Absolute alignment with Peppermint work ethos, code-of-conduct, and culture. Our culture stands for authentic stance, loud-and-clear communication, no hesitation, and emphasis to “ask” anything!
We care deeply for every team member’s career journey and the culture which propels itforwards. We do expect you to appreciate the underlying purpose at Peppermint and get going!
• Working on a world-class product. Be ready for this, it is very fulfilling and demanding!
Job Type : Full-time
Education : Bachelor’s/Master’s Engineering degree in Electronics/Mechanical / Chemical/Computer Science
Experience : Freshers/Post graduates, Passion in learning Robotics.
Work remotely : No
The Senior Engineer should have extensive experience working with the following technologies – Checkpoint R80, Threat prevention. Along with in depth knowledge of CLI commands for statistic gathering such as cpview, packet captures and sniffer. The skillset should also include Provider 1 MDM along with Network compliance through SKYBOX
The candidate should have both CCSA & CCSE qualifications, ideally with Check Point Security Master certification or aiming to achieve
This may involve working as a Lead Technical Specialist on projects involved in planning, research, evaluation and design of network infrastructure components to integrate with the Firewall Technology
Principal Accountabilities: Key activities and decision making areasTypical Targets and Measures
Impact on the Business
Meets expectations of internal customers through delivery of high quality projects, meeting their needs and demonstrating the added value of service provided.· Improvements in customer satisfaction and service quality ·
To support and maintain full functionality of equipment and applications provided by ITID.·
Resolve assigned incidents efficiently and to the complete satisfaction to the customer base. Ensure SLA for incident resolution is adhered and improved upon ·
Meets quality targets as assigned by ITID Management for Change, Service Levels and Problem Resolution times·
Ensure requests are completed in good time and to the customers satisfaction ·
Identify and improve efficiency and potential improvements of CES infrastructure.·
Continually strive to improve current processes in order to improve delivery of CES services to the customer and in turn reducing the overall cost. · Communicating effectively with key business users regarding requirements ·
Participate in the testing/piloting of new services/hardware Customers/Stakeholders To ensure that the business’ IT needs are understood and that services are tailored to meet their requirements, and also to ensure that users are fully aware of the services available and receive maximum benefit from them. Through an understanding of business function and the ability to prioritise incidents/requests accordingly. ·
Be involved in and participate in Customer Engagement processes·
Ensure communication to business community is clear and unambiguous ·
Implementation of service Improvements. ·
Identify, monitor, drive and track service improvements creating & managing a culture of continuous improvements Leadership & Teamwork · Work effectively as part of a team to drive Infrastructure deliverables and Infrastructure Support requirements. ·
Work as part of a wider team undertaking delivery of small projects and BAU requests conforming to project management standards, guidelines and techniques.· Delivery against specification/customer need and on time. ·
Participate in the testing/piloting of new services/applications.· Through regular liaison, as required with designated team leader/manager. ·
Contributions to delivery focused teams, consistently delivering high quality results. · Managing small project implementations and general business moves and changes.·
Team goals aligned to strategic goals where individuals understand their role in attainment of global objectives. ·
Pro-actively managing the overall service delivery to meet internal targets ·
Ensure that actions from Team meetings are followed through to completion · Collaboration and contribution to team objectives ·
To keep line management aware of any developing IT or other issues.
Operational Effectiveness & Control ·
Ensure compliance and be able to demonstrate adherence to internal controls, Telecoms Group Standards and Information Security Secondary Standards.· Ensure compliance and be able to demonstrate adherence to internal controls, Telecoms Group Standards and Information Security Secondary Standards. · Manage Problem and Incident resolution and subsequent MI, liaising with third parties & other ITID service lines to resolve or escalate incidents/service requests. Providing excellent customer support. · Ensure that Network documentation is regularly maintained and used when required. · Ensuring that standard ITIL processes are followed correctly and appropriately, e.g. Problem Management, Incident Management, Release Management, Change Management and Configuration Management. Implement ITIL best practice where applicable. · Liaison with other ITID and HSBC Technology departments and 3rd party suppliers, managing 3rd party relationships to deliver service against contractual requirements where applicable. · Have the ability to influence peer groups including the use of high quality negotiation skills · Work closely with local, Regional and Global teams to increase the efficiency and quality of Network processes and procedures.
Major Challenges (The challenges inherent in the role that require a continual test of the role holder’s abilities) ·
Managing conflicting priorities · Producing documentation/communications of a high quality that ensures clear and easily understood. ·
Ensure all aspect of the environment is maintained efficiently with minimal disruption to the customer base. ·
Continually strive to evolve existing processes to improve efficiency of deliverables to the customer base and in turn reduce year on year costs by agreed targets ·
Adopt a customer service attitude that represents the support model in a correct and purposeful manner and thus ITID as a whole ·
Achieve delivery of incidents and requests in line with the agreed SLAs. ·
Identifying areas of potential service improvement and efficiencies.
Role Context (The environment and operating conditions of the role including the extent of guidance and authority)
The Senior Engineer role is part of ITID, Telecommunications Services, Global CES team.
They have the primary responsibility to provide day to day design and support to ensure the global CES infrastructure is maintained to agreed service levels and standards and customer needs are met in the most appropriate way.
As part of a global team, they will build and maintain strong, trust based relationships with peers spanning multiple geographies and time zones.
The Senior Engineer will have the ability to work under minimal supervision from management and will be a source of support and guidance for junior colleagues.
Management of Risk (Operational Risk / FIM requirements)
The jobholder will ensure the fair treatment of our customers is at the heart of everything we do, both personally and as an organisation. This will be achieved by consistently displaying the behaviours required to support HSBC’s principles and priorities.
The jobholder will also continually reassess the operational risks associated with the role and inherent in the business, taking account of changing economic or market conditions, legal and regulatory requirements, operating procedures and practices, management restructurings, and the impact of new technology.
This will be achieved by ensuring all actions take account of the likelihood of operational risk occurring.
Also by addressing any areas of concern in conjunction with line management and/or the appropriate department.
Observation of Internal Controls (Compliance Policy / FIM requirements)
The jobholder will also adhere to and be able to demonstrate adherence to internal controls. This will be achieved by adherence to all relevant procedures, keeping appropriate records and, where appropriate, by the timely implementation of internal and external audit points, including issues raised by external regulators.
The jobholder will implement the Group compliance policy by containing compliance risk in liaison with Global Head of Compliance, Global Compliance Officer, Area Compliance Officer or Local Compliance Officer. The term ‘compliance’ embraces all relevant financial services laws, rules and codes with which the business has to comply.
This will be achieved by adhering to all relevant processes/procedures and by liaising with Compliance department about new business initiatives at the earliest opportunity. Also and when applicable, by ensuring adequate resources are in place and training is provided, fostering a compliance culture and optimising relations with regulators.
This company provides on-demand cloud computing platforms.
- 15+ years of Hands-on technical application architecture experience and Application build/ modernization experience
- 15+ years of experience as a technical specialist in Customer-facing roles.
- Ability to travel to client locations as needed (25-50%)
- Extensive experience architecting, designing and programming applications in an AWS Cloud environment
- Experience with designing and building applications using AWS services such as EC2, AWS Elastic Beanstalk, AWS OpsWorks
- Experience architecting highly available systems that utilize load balancing, horizontal scalability and high availability
- Hands-on programming skills in any of the following: Python, Java, Node.js, Ruby, .NET or Scala
- Agile software development expert
- Experience with continuous integration tools (e.g. Jenkins)
- Hands-on familiarity with CloudFormation
- Experience with configuration management platforms (e.g. Chef, Puppet, Salt, or Ansible)
- Strong scripting skills (e.g. Powershell, Python, Bash, Ruby, Perl, etc.)
- Strong practical application development experience on Linux and Windows-based systems
- Extra curricula software development passion (e.g. active open source contributor)
WHO WE ARE:
TIFIN is a fintech platform backed by industry leaders including JP Morgan, Morningstar, Broadridge, Hamilton Lane and a who’s who of the financial service industry. We are creating engaging wealth experiences to better financial lives through AI and investment intelligence powered personalisation. We are working to change the world of wealth in ways that personalisation has changed the world of movies, music and more but with the added responsibility of delivering better wealth outcomes.
We use design and behavioural thinking to enable engaging experiences through software and application programming interfaces (APIs). We use investment science and intelligence to build algorithmic engines inside the software and APIs to enable better investor outcomes.
In a world where every individual is unique, we match them to financial advice and investments with a recognition of their distinct needs and goals across our investment marketplace and our advice and planning divisions.
- Shared Understanding through Listening and Speaking the Truth. We communicate with radical candor, precision, and compassion to create a shared understanding. We challenge, but once a decision is made, commit fully. We listen attentively, speak candidly.
- Teamwork for Team Win. We believe in win together, learn together. We fly in formation. We cover each by other’s backs. We inspire each other with our energy and attitude.
- Make Magic for our Users. We center around the voice of the customer. With deep empathy for our clients, we create technology that transforms investor experiences.
- Grow at the Edge. We are driven by personal growth. We get out of our comfort zone and keep egos aside to find our genius zones. We strive to be the best we can possibly be. No excuses.
- Innovate with Creative Solutions. We believe that disruptive innovation begins with curiosity and creativity. We challenge the status quo and problem solve to find new answers.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
As part of TIFIN’s Technology division, you’ll be in charge of the Engineering, Architecture and tech delivery for one our products. Working directly with the executive team across Product, Design and Technology, you’ll have the opportunity to craft the future of cutting edge Financial Products using the very latest technology.
We are seeking a world-class Technology leader who can provide executive leadership for the Division’s Engineering organisation, building personalisation capabilities for financial advisors with an emphasis on integration capabilities. The VP will play a critical role in the growth of the Division and will be an integral member of the Executive team. This leader must have the market savvy and technical acumen to effectively partner both internally and externally, driving both strategy and execution, to ensure success as the preeminent AI-powered, personalisation toolbox for RIA’s.
- Reports to TIFIN India’s CTO
- Lead Project management of technology projects
- Liaise with stakeholders to gather & understand the functional requirement
- Develop / implement software code, conduct thorough end-to-end system testing, deploy code to production, and provide post go-live support.
WHO YOU ARE:
- 10+ years of experience in software
- Proficient in Python, Django, Node JS, ReactJS, Pandas, GitHub/GitLab and Jira
- Understanding of React JS and other MERN stack technologies is essential
- Ability to lead, design and implement backend services
- Ability to grow and lead technology teams and drive best practices and coding standards.
- Experience with working on scalable interactive web applications
- Infrastructure knowledge including AWS, GCP, etc.
- Clear understanding of software design constructs and their implementation.
- Strong communication (written and oral) and analytical problem-solving skills.
- Strong sense of attention to detail, accountability, pride in delivering high quality work and willingness to learn.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with hands-on experience and startup mindset.
- An understanding of or exposure to financial capital markets, various financial instruments (such as stocks, ETFs, Mutual Funds, etc.), and financial tools (such as Factset, Reuters, etc.) would be beneficial
- Ability to own the user experience for the customer, and work across the stack from database schema, designing APIs
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS PACKAGE:
Competitive and commensurate to experience + discretionary annual bonus + ESOPs
About the Tifin Group: The Tifin group is a platform that combines expertise in finance, technology, entrepreneurship and investing to start and help build a portfolio of brands and companies in areas of investments, wealth management and asset management.
TIFIN companies are centered around the user and emphasize design innovation to build operating systems. We focus on simplifying and democratizing financial science to make it more holistic and integral to users’ lives
As a Director Engineering, your role & responsibility will include the following.
- Define the product roadmap and delivery planning.
- Provides technical leadership in design, delivery, and support of product software and platforms.
- Participate in driving technical architectural decisions for the product.
- Prioritization of the features and deliverable artifacts
- Augmentation of the product development staff.
- Mentor managers to implement best practices to motivate and organize their teams.
- Prepare schedules, report status as well as make hiring decisions.
- Ensure to provide proven ability to evaluate and improve software development best practices.
- Provide DevOps and other processes to assure consistency, quality and timeliness.
- Participate in interviewing as well as hiring final decisions.
- Guide and provide input to all strategic as well as technical planning for entire products.
- Monitor and provide input for evaluation and prioritize change requests.
- Create and monitor the set of policies that establish standard development languages, tools, and methodology; documentation practices; and examination procedures for developed systems to ensure alignment with overall architecture.'
- Participate in project scope, schedule, and cost reviews.
- Understand and socialize product capabilities and limitations.
- Identify and implement ways to improve and promote quality and demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness.
- Establish working relationships with external technology vendors.
- Integrate customer requirements through the engineering effort for championing next generation products.
- Quickly gain an understanding of the company's technology and markets, establish yourself as a credible leader.
- Release scheduling.
- Keeps abreast of new technologies and has demonstrated knowledge and experience in various technologies.
- Manage 3rd party consulting partners/vendors implementing products.
- Prepare and submit weekly project status reports; prepare monthly reports outlining team assignments and/or changes, project status changes, and forecasts project timelines.
- Provide leadership to individuals or team(s) through coaching, feedback, development goals, and performance management.
- Prioritize employee career development to grow the internal pipeline of leadership talent.
- Prioritize, assign, and manage department activities and projects in accordance with the department's goals and objectives. Adjust hours of work, priorities, and staff assignments to ensure efficient operation, based on workload.
Qualification & Experience
- Master’s or bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Information Systems or related field or equivalent work experience required.
- Relevant certifications also preferred among other indications of someone who values continuing education.
- 15+ years’ experience "living" with various operating systems, development tools and development methodologies including Java, data structures, Scala, Python, NodeJS
- 8+ years of individual contributor software development experience.
- 6+ years management experience in a fast-growing product software environment with proven ability to lead and engage development, QA and implementation teams working on multiple projects.
- Idea generation and creativity in this position are a must, as are the ability to work with deadlines, manage and complete projects on time and within budget.
- Proven ability to establish and drive processes and procedures with quantifiable metrics to measure the success and effectiveness of the development organization.
- Proven history of delivering on deadlines/releases without compromising quality.
- Mastery of engineering concepts and core technologies: development models, programming languages, databases, testing, and documentation.
- Development experience with compilers, web Services, database engines and related technologies.
- Experience with Agile software development and SCRUM methodologies.
- Proven track record of delivering high quality software products.
- A solid engineering foundation indicated by a demonstrated understanding of
- product design, life cycle, software development practices, and support services. Understanding of standard engineering processes and software development methodologies.
- Experience coordinating the work and competences of software staff within functional project groups.
- Ability to work cross functionally and as a team with other executive committee members.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Communicate effectively with different business units about technology and processes using lay terms and descriptions.
- Experience Preferred:
- Experience building horizontally scalable solutions leveraging containers, microservices, Big Data technologies among other related technologies.
- Experience working with graphical user experience and user interface design.
- Experience working with object-oriented software development, web services, web development or other similar technical products.
- Experience with database engines, languages, and compilers
- Experience with user acceptance testing, regression testing and integration testing.
- Experience working on open-source software projects for Apache and other great open-source software organizations.
- Demonstrable experience training and leading teams as a great people leader.
Looking for Software Architects @ WinSoft Technologies (I) Pvt Ltd
Winsoft Technologies is offering experienced software developers and architects an unparalleled product engineering opportunity in cutting edge Software Defined Network (SDN) space, with fast-growing clients in the USA and Europe.
We are a talented team of software professionals with a strong technology and domain focused growth culture. You can look forward to an open, flexible working environment combined with a generous CTC package.
We invite the following individuals to contact us and have a conversation about this opportunity:
1) Senior Software Architect / Systems Designer (experience level: 7+ years)
An expert having experience with a large variety of multi-tier architectures, aware of pitfalls & use cases for a large variety of Java-based solutions, collaborate with multiple teams to provide efficient and innovative solutions to business requirements preferably in the networking domain and have good understanding & experience of high-performance micro-services scale & real-time response systems.
If you take pride in your work and desire to leave a mark on the industry do consider joining our specialized team of engineers.