Java Architecture for XML Binding (JAXBJava Architecture for XML Binding (JAXB)) Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru)
Headquartered in Princeton, U.S. in 1998, Zycus has grown every day to be established as an organization which now is a leading global provider of complete Source-to-Pay suite of procurement performance solutions.
We develop cloud-based (SaaS) Source-to-Pay solutions for large global enterprises, and have successfully deployed about 200 solutions to over 1000 Global clients. We are proud to have as our clients, some of the best-of- breed companies across verticals like Manufacturing, Automotive, Banking and Finance, Oil and Gas, Food Processing, Electronics, Telecommunications, Chemicals, Health and Pharma, Education and more.
- Involvement in the full software development life cycle with stringent needs on (i) time to market, & (ii) quality of product - functional and non-functional aspect.
- Ownership of complex software architectures, operational metrics, and running the day to day business operations.
- Designing and defining the interaction between the different components and teams.
- Work closely with peers and product managers to develop great technical design and approach for new product development.
- Definition of, and compliance with, a world-class build/release and configuration management process.
This position will report in to Director of engineering & the roles & responsibilities are as below:
- Identify the technologies that would be used for the product.
- Recommend the development methodology and framework for the project.
- Provide the overall design and structure to the application.
- Ensure that the product is adequately defined & documented.
- Establish design/coding guidelines and best practices, and drive usage of design patterns.
- Enforce compliance with coding guidelines using code reviews etc.
- Build solution which is easily configurable, deploy-able and secure in SaaS environment.
- Responsible for planning product iterations & releasing iterations on schedule.
The Applicant with a total experience of 10-20years, should have hands-on development experience in Core Java and J2EE with proven expertise in writing application architecture and core design ground up with sound algorithmic thought process enabling bullet-proof application performance in terms of key drivers like security, load, scalability, etc.Skills and Technologies:
- Versatile experience with delivering highly available services on multiple technology stacks in traditional data centers, public clouds, and private clouds.
- Core Java, J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, JMS/Rabbit MQ/Kafka, Web-Services, Oracle, MSSQL, JSP-Servlets, , Design Patterns.
Nice to have: New edge technology (Hadoop, AWS, Spark, RabbitMQ etc)
- Mentor developers for difficult tasks & provide technical advice and guidance to the Tech Leads.
- Guide the team is doing POCs and early risk assessments.
- Optimize & effectively manage resources and time of the team members.
- Identify, track and mitigate risks to the product
- Should not hesitate to carry out healthy and constructive confrontation with team members, peers and managers for the benefit of Product.
- Along with a competitive compensation structure, Zycus believes in an open culture learning environment, where everyone gets a chance to share their ideas and deliver par excellence.