Heroku Jobs in Pune
Our team is a diverse group of individuals based in Pune, India and Durham, USA. It embodies the true startup culture that affords a lot of flexibility and freedom but demands initiative and accountability. You will see the immediate positive impact of your work on the lives of thousands of patients.
You'll be a key member of our engineering team, delivering new features and improvements in a fast-paced, agile environment using modern technologies, including Ruby on Rails, React, Redux, etc. We value natural self-starters with the ability to communicate ideas effectively and contribute to company's culture of respect, dedication, and fun.
- 6+ years professional experience in software development
- 3+ years professional experience with Ruby on Rails or other MVC frameworks
- Experience with ActiveRecord or other ORM frameworks
- 3+ years of professional experience in React JS
Nice to have
- Experience in iOS or Android application development
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with AI tools such as Tensorflow
Technoloy Description - 2+ yrs. hands-on experience in .NET Framework 4.0 onwards
- 2+ yrs. hand-on experience in .NET CORE
- 2+ yrs. hand-on experience in writing microservices
- 2+ yrs. hands-on experience in ASP.NET/ASP.NET CORE/WEB API
- 2+ yrs. hands-on experience in RESTful development
- 2+ yrs. hands-on experience in MS Unit Testing (XUnit an NUnit)
- Hands-on expirence with API/Services on Azure
- expertise with Version Control Systems like VSTS and GIT.
- experience most of the modern development methodologies such as Agile and CI/CD etc
- 2+ yrs. hands-on Database Design, Views and Stored Procedures in SQL Server
- experience in Azure AD (Active Directory) services
Professional Skills: + Ability to work independently and collaboratively with a team + Ability to work under pressure, adapt to demanding situations, and consistently meet project deadlines + Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Minimum 3+ years of Experience in product development field with hands on experience.
· Strong Experience in OOPS with .Net, C# or relevant technologies with SQL Server or any RDBMS .
· Knowledge in WinForms, WCF is a plus
· Experience in rest api, web security, microservices is a plus
· Experience in one unit test framework - JUnit/NUnit, Selenium, testNG, etc. is essential
· Strong logical, analytics and problem-solving skills
· Must be able to work effectively across team boundaries.
· Attention to details
· Ability to work independently
· Strong oral and written communication skills
· Working knowledge of CI/CD pipelines and AWS/Azure cloud services is essential
· Hands on experience of building products for unix systems in addition to windows is good to have
· Very good communicator
Location: Ahmedabad / Pune
InFoCusp is a company working in the broad field of Computer Science, Software Engineering, and Artificial Intelligence (AI). It is headquartered in Ahmedabad, India, having a branch office in Pune.
We have worked on / are working on Software Engineering projects that touch upon making full-fledged products. Starting from UI/UX aspects, responsive and blazing fast front-ends, platform specific applications (Android, iOS, web-applications, desktop applications), very large scale infrastructure, cutting edge machine learning, deep learning (AI in general). The projects / products have wide ranging applications in finance, healthcare, e-commerce, legal, HR/recruiting, pharmaceutical, leisure sports and computer gaming domains. All of this is using core concepts of computer science such as distributed systems, operating systems, computer networks, process parallelism, cloud computing, embedded systems and Internet of Things.
Specifically, the backend engineer’s role is to work on large-scale infrastructure of one or more cloud-based live products serving thousands of users every single day, generating TBs of data every single day.
● Own the design, development, evaluation, and deployment of highly-scalable
software products involving back-end development.
● Maintain quality, responsiveness, and stability of the system.
● Design and develop memory-efficient, compute-optimized solutions for the software.
● Design and administer automated testing tools and continuous integration tools.
● Produce comprehensive and usable software documentation.
● Evaluate and make decisions on the use of new tools and technologies.
● Mentor other development engineers.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
● Mastery of one or more back-end programming languages (Python, Node.js, Java,
Scala, C++ etc.)
● Excellent Debugging skills either with command line tools like gdb or with IDE.
● Knowledge of Design Patterns and Antipatterns are desirable.
● Knowledge of the Functional Programming paradigm is a plus.
● Knowledge of at least one build system(make, cmake, maven, gradle etc...) is
● Knowledge of automated and continuous integration testing tools (Jenkins, Team
City, Circle CI etc.) is desirable.
● Proven experience of platform-level development for large-scale systems.
● Knowledge of REST APIs, various authentication mechanisms is required.
● Deep understanding of various database systems (MySQL, Mongo, Cassandra).
● Ability to plan and design software system architecture.
● Experience working in agile development. Knowledge and prior experience of tools
like Jira is desired.
● Experience with at least one version control system is a must
● Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) (Lambda, IoT core, Cognito,
Federated Identities, Kibana, Elastic Search, S3, EFS, EC2, VPC, API Gateway,
CloudFormation, CloudWatch, AppSync, Amplify, IAM, Route 53, WorkSpace)
● AND / OR Experience with Google Cloud Platform (GCP) ( Compute Engine,
Firestore, Filestore, Cloud Function, App Engine, VPC, Bigtable, Stackdriver,
Endpoints, gRPC, Pub/Sub, Dataflow, IoT Core, CloudBuild, Identity Platform, TFX
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- B.E.\B. Tech\B.S. M.E.\M.S.\M. Tech\PhD candidates' entries with significant prior experience in
the aforementioned fields will be considered.
- 2+ years of relevant industry experience is a must.
Title: Software Development Engineer Fullstack
Duration: Permanent / Fulltime
- Development and potentially maintenance of advanced software systems and their features.
- Interact with customers and partners to scope and estimate user stories from acceptance criteria.
- Produce highly testable code with an emphasis on quality and correctness.
- Work alongside other engineers to improve technology, while consistently applying established effective software development practices.
- Attend regular project meetings, report on progress and setbacks, and participate in both planning and retrospective exercises.
- Expertise in React, Nodejs,
- 3 years of SQL server development
- Database design SOAP, REST
Core Java, Java 8, Springboot, RESTful Webservices,
Microservices, AWS, Hibernate, AJAX
Immediate Joiner preffered
Interview Process will be kept short
require candidates for junior position ,senior position , lead position & Java Architect
and the entire internet. Our switches and routers are the backbone of large data centers that host Microsoft
Azure, Google Cloud, Facebook etc. High Frequency Traders rely on Arista to provide ultra-low latency network.
In India Arista powers the Flipkart’s Big Billion Day Sale event which has over billion transactions happening in
real time. Besides, we also provide the last mile connectivity for campus wide networking (both wired and
wireless) through our Cognitive Cloud Networking solutions. Arista disrupted the traditional infrastructure
technology by pioneering the move from hardware to Software Defined Networks, Cloud and now to greater
network visibility through telemetry and data analytics solutions. All this is possible because of the strong
product engineering innovation that is the core of Arista’s DNA. At Arista we take pride in our engineering
prowess. We hire the best engineers and give them the most complex infrastructure problems to solve. We
push for quality and not quantity. As our CTO/EVP(Engineering) Ken Duda puts it "It’s in our culture, quality is
the most important thing. Getting it right is more important than feature velocity, ship dates and new
With over 400+ engineers in Bangalore and Pune are a big part of Arista’s technology leadership. With new
products in the offering, we are planning to strengthen the India team. If you are looking for an authentic
software engineering job where you can make a fundamental impact at the core infrastructure level, you
should be talking to us - we are looking for aptitude and attitude ; you need not have worked in wireless or
networking domains to work at Arista.
What will you get to do as a Software Engineer at Arista?
At Arista software engineers are the real deal - they do a lot more than simply writing code. You will work on
the whole development process, including:
• Suggesting and deciding what features to build
• Driving the design and architecture
• Pushing, testing, documenting the feature
• Working alongside customers in the field if needed
You will get to work with the best in your field and learn how to write amazingly reliable software - At
Arista everyone is hands-on including our managers, directors, VP’s and of course our CTO!
Are you right for this role?
Do you like coding? Does your adrenaline go up when you have difficult problems to solve? For success at
Arista all you need is:
• Strong engineering and Computer Science fundamentals
• Extensive background in algorithms and strong software architecture skills
• Hands-on experience with design and implementation in a strong product-engineering environment
• Self-driven and self-motivated - At Arista we empower engineers to work on their own with very little
supervision and management.
As a great software engineer we know that you have multiple options to choose from. So why Arista? It is
• Learning - A hands-on job like Arista’s is the best learning experience you can hope to get especially
when you work with peers who are equally good or better.
• Flexibility - Our engineers enjoy the utmost flexibility as we believe in judging by the output and not
by the hours worked. Our performance review process is designed to reflect this - we believe that
our best engineers know how to work and do not need to be told what to do.
• Truly global work - What we do in India is exactly the same as what we do in San Jose, Nashua,
Vancouver, Dublin, and other worldwide locations. You don’t have to move out of India to do
cutting edge software - at Arista you can do it right here.
• Large company with a start-up mind-set - We work like a start-up - less management, cost
conscious, innovating and disrupting our own products and we can go on. A mind-set that is hard to
get in $15b+ market cap public company.
- Developing and maintaining all server-side network components.
- Ensuring optimal performance of the central database and responsiveness to front-end requests.
- Collaborating with front-end developers on the integration of elements.
- Designing customer-facing UI and back-end services for various business processes.
- Developing high-performance applications by writing testable, reusable, and efficient code.
- Implementing effective security protocols, data protection measures, and storage solutions.
- Running diagnostic tests, repairing defects, and providing technical support.
- Documenting Node.js processes, including database schemas, as well as preparing reports.
- Recommending and implementing improvements to processes and technologies.
- Keeping informed of advancements in the field of Node.js development.
Node.js Developer Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information science, or similar.
- At least two years' experience as a Node.js developer.