Heroku Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru)
Our client is a vertical fintech play focused on solving industry-specific financing gaps in the food sector through the application of data. The platform provides skin-in-the-game growth capital to much-loved F&B brands. Founded in 2019, they're VC funded and based out of Singapore and India-Bangalore.
Founders are the alumnus of IIT-D, IIM-B and Wharton. They have 12+ years of experience as Venture capital and corporate entrepreneurship at DFJ, Vertex, InMobi, VP at Snyder UAE, investment banking at Unitus Capital - leading the financial services practice, and institutional equities at Kotak. They've a team of high-quality professionals coming together for this mission to disrupt the convention.
As a Full Stack Engineer, you will be working with your team and Product Manager to refine and develop the product direction and implementation.
What you will do:
- Writing great quality, scalable, maintainable code.
- Having experience in Frontend technologies - ReactJS, HTML, CSS, Microservices: docker, Kubernetes.
- Having exposure to client-server architecture, Babel, eslint, git, OOP concepts, including design patterns.
- Being proficient in data modeling in RDBMS (MySQL, Postgresql) and NoSQL (Mongodb, Dynamodb, documentdb) databases.
- Understanding of REST API, GraphQL, CQRS, Event-driven messaging, streaming services (kafka).
- Having used TDD frameworks mocha, chai, jest etc, knowledge of AWS (Lambda, RDS, EC2, SQS, S3, ECS, etc).
- Having hands-on experience with serverless.
- Familiarity with frameworks such as ExpressJs, Loopback, NestJs.
- Deploying, monitoring, maintaining and fixing products in production.
- Communicating well with business and relevant stakeholders
- Participating in design discussions, documentation, and development with the team as needed.
- Working closely with the product manager for deliverables and milestones identification.
- Reporting to technical lead/manager on daily activities planned, expected deliverables, and reports as defined for the project.
- Participating in requirement gatherings as required.
What you need to have:
- Having 3-4 years experience in full stack development with at least 2 years as a developer and 2 years in a back end role.
- Experience with start ups and have an understand of the fast-paced and dynamic nature of work.
- Relevant software development experience with consumer products with hands-on experience in designing, developing, testing and deploying applications for largescale applications.
- Experience troubleshooting server performance - memory issues, resource leaks, etc.
- Paying attention to details excellent communication skills.
- Being organized, self-sufficient, interested in learning and growth.
About this role:
We are looking for an analytical, results-driven Back-end Developer who works with team members and leads them to troubleshoot and improve current back-end applications and processes. The Back-end Developer uses his or her understanding of programming languages and tools to analyze current codes and industry developments, formulate more efficient operations, solve problems, and create a more seamless experience for users. You are responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your coworkers into the application. A fundamental understanding of front-end technologies is therefore necessary as well.
- Collaborate with the front-end developers and other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience.
- Compile and analyze data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement.
- Develop ideas for new programs, products, or features by monitoring industry developments and trends.
- Recording data and reporting it to proper parties, such as clients or leadership.
- Participating in continuing education and training to remain current on best practices, learn new programming languages, and better assist other team members.
- Take the lead on projects, as needed.
- Minimum 3+ years of overall software development experience is essential.
- Multi-platform experience is an add-on and expert-level experience with business and technical applications.
- Demonstrated leadership skills in both business and IT context to drive teams to achieve results.
- Hands-on experience in, Node JS, Golang, Micro Services, Kafka, Spring Boot Experience with Relational Database (Postgress), NoSQL (Elasticsearch, MongoDB, Cassandra).
- Good understanding of different microservices principles, patterns, anti-patterns best practices.
- Good understanding of Data structures and Algorithms, time and space complexity analysis.
- Good understanding of various modules, packaging, designing of callbacks, and more.
- Experience in containerization and container orchestration tools like Kubernetes.
- Experience in identifying designing business events, orchestration choreography streaming of business events through Kafka, integration of Nodejs with Kafka.
- Good understanding of AWS services like Application load balancers, Security groups, S3 buckets, availability zones, security best practices to be followed, cloud formation templates, DevOps with AWS.
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills, familiarity with agile development methodologies.
- Good to have additional knowledge on Spring cloud frameworks like Spring cloud gateway, spring cloud Eureka, Hystrix, Spring Security OAuth, Spring Config.
- Experience in using JSON payloads and REST APIs.
- Should have Experience in building highly secure APIs and web applications.
- Strong unit test and debugging skills.
What will you be doing
- Build scalable and loosely coupled services to extend our platform
- Build bulletproof API integrations with third-party APIs for various use cases
- Evolve our Infrastructure and add a few more nines to our overall availability
- Have full autonomy and own your code, and decide on the technologies and tools to deliver as well as operate large-scale applications on AWS
- Give back to the open-source community through contributions to code and blog posts
- This is a startup so everything can change as we experiment with more product improvements
- Relevant Experience: Minimum 6+ Years
- You have prior experience developing and working on consumer-facing web/app products
- Hands-on experience in Python. Exceptions can be made if you’re really good at any other language with experience in building web/app-based tech products
- Experience in at least one of the following frameworks - Django, Flask, Falcon, web2py, Twisted, Tornado
- Working knowledge of MySQL, MongoDB, Redis
- Good understanding of Data Structures, Algorithms, and Operating Systems
- You've worked with core AWS services in the past and have experience with EC2, ELB, AutoScaling, CloudFront, S3
- You love doing things efficiently.The works you will have a disproportionate impact on the business. We believe in systems and processes that let us scale our impact to be larger than ourselves
- You might not have experience with all the tools that we use but you can learn those given the guidance and resources
Our vision is to make healthcare affordable and accessible to all. We are a technology-driven, telehealth platform that aims to reduce healthcare expenses and improve healthcare outcomes by democratizing medicine purchases in India.
The burden of medical bills is a leading cause of financial worry among Indian consumers,
- 70% of healthcare spending in India is on Medicines
- 15-20% of the family income of chronic patients is spent on medicines
- 63 million people in India plunge into poverty annually due to healthcare costs
TrueMeds, through its proprietary algorithm and teleconsultation, can recommend best value medicines to customers with precise scientific matching and outcomes history leading to 50%+ savings for customers!
Headquartered in Mumbai, we are excited to build a strong product and operations team passionate about building innovative solutions and willing to go the extra mile to ensure the customer has the best experience. We have grown at a phenomenal pace with customer love – 60X growth delivered in the last 20 months.
We are looking for a Java developer who possesses a passion for pushing technologies to the limits and will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our software applications.
- As a Java Developer, you will be responsible for designing and developing Spring Boot Based applications & Web services
- Follow coding standards, unit-testing, code reviews, etc
- Follow release cycles and commitment to deadlines.
- You should have hands-on knowledge of JAVA and OOPs concepts
- Knowledge and experience in SQL, including SELECT / UPDATE statements, aggregate functions, table joins, indexes, etc.
- Knowledge of Unix including the usage of common Unix Commands -find/cp/mv/ssh commands/executables, etc.
- Traits to take ownership of the components and deliver work end to end, including designing, development, release, and bug-fixing.
- Must have good interpersonal skills to interact with various teams.
- Mumbai - Head Office
- Bangalore - Development Center
- Pune - Development Center
Notice Period :
Immediate Joining .
- Development of applications in Java including:
- Building data processing platforms.
- Developing micro-service-oriented applications.
- Interact with stakeholders of the applications being developed.
- Must have experience in Java JEE, Spring Framework, and Microservices
- Experience in SQL and JDBC
- Experience in build tools Maven, git
- Good to have experience in Cloud Platforms AWS, Azure is a plus
- 6-13 years’ experience designing for high performing digital products across various domains
- Degree in design-related field or equivalent experience.
- Good understanding of design patterns, industry trends, and great approaches to solve problems
- Expertise in core UX disciplines including information architecture, interaction design, application of design systems, and UI design.
- Creative problem-solver with a strong eye for detail
- Experience and understanding of Responsive Web Design
- Experience with iOS and Android Mobile App Design
- Must have Software Proficiency with Figma, Sketch, Miro
- Proficient in wire-framing and comfortable producing concept sketches and user flows
- A passion for UX and User Research
- A strong portfolio which demonstrates work across a range of clients
- Strong experience of user research and usability testing
- Passionate about Design Thinking.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Experience with accessibility, localization, and internationalization.
- Experience working directly with developers to ensure the successful implementation of a design specifications
- Familiarity with content strategy, content management, taxonomy and large scale digital publishing.
- Knowledge with QA and testing methods is a plus.
- All candidates will be required to submit a portfolio of work samples and/or links to their work.
- demonstrates a growth mindset, seeks feedback often and is effective in continuous personal and professional development
- provides expertise in all phases of the development lifecycle from concept and design to testing
- defines the architecture, best practices and coding standards for the product development team
- supports continuous technical improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
- motivates team members and extends goodwill to other employees while having fun!
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 2+ years of software industry experience
- Strong Expertise in JS, PHP, React, Node, Angular2+, MySQL, PostgreSQL
- Solid understanding of software design, development, testing, and problem-solving
- Expertise in coding efficient, high quality and modularized software
- Experience in developing Web services - Rest/Soap APIs/HTTP API - Microservices
- Experience setting up and managing servers. Devops experience is a big plus
- Strong exposure on Database like RDBMS - Postgres DB / NoSQL DB like DynamoDB, Elasticsearch
- Experience in Cloud / Storage like Amazon (AWS) - EC2/EBS/S3
- Expertise in test automation
- Familiarity with Unix shell and source control systems and tools such as git
- Strong technical leadership skills
- Comfortable collaborating with designers, front-end developers and other team members
- Strong communication skills
- Technical Coaching and mentoring skills
- Understanding of machine learning, natural language processing is a plus
1. Design, develop and deliver web services and jobs that powers Niki, India's first transactional bot.
2. Write code that are clean, testable, performant, scalable, documented and secure
3. Design and architect new sub-systems, identity perf bottlenecks and suggest design/architect improvements
1. Minimum of 5 years of software development experience preferably developing e-commerce applications
2. Bachelor’s and/or Master's degree in Computer Science or related field of study
1. Fluent in Java or any other object oriented programming languages
2. Knowledge of Design patterns and design principles
3. Experienced in delivering REST style web services
4. Significant experiences in asynchronous and multi-threaded programming
5. Strong CS fundamentals with good hold on DS and Algo.
Good to have:
1. Knowledge of Spring
2. Experience with AWS, Azure or Google Cloud