Heroku Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru)
Build v1 of a revolutionary Enterprise SaaS product for Telecom eSIM connectivity & SaaS spend management. Looking for engineers who are driven by the love for building an Enterprise SaaS product from MVP to Vx. The person will architect and develop the enterprise SaaS platform, Mobile app and Analytics products.
Spenza enables enterprises to procure, provision and manage SaaS and communication services. Spenza is a spend management wizard for SaaS enabling enterprises to build the tech stack that works.
Spenza has been selected for incubation at NSRCEL, IIM Bangalore.
Founded by Vinaychandra Bharadwaj, a tech/product executive with 20+ years of experience in companies like Tejas Networks, Subex, GigSky and Money View.
Y Combinator Travel / Airline SaaS
NetSysCon is looking for a Full Stack Engineer for a travel/airline SaaS start-up. They have partnered with major airlines and entertainment brands such as Disney Theatrical Group, Qantas, Iberia, Alaska, Malaysia Airlines, Vistara, IndiGo, Volaris, and others. Their platform offers innovative tools to drive revenue, operational efficiency, and digital shopping conversion.
Work on all elements of the stack from data modeling and back end API's to UI implementation.
Working with airlines on integrations deep within their systems (in person, if you like!).
Assisting with key architecture, platform and infrastructure design.
Ensuring the system runs and scales smoothly, with high availability and resilience to failure.
What we use:
Python, Django, Celery
Scikit-learn, PyTorch, Tensorflow
Kubernetes, Docker, AWS, Terraform, CDK, Github Actions
Our client is a tech company first so engineering is the largest, most important department. They care about developer ergonomics and believe investing time and effort in getting software and platform right is not-negotiable. They have:
A comprehensive automated unit test suite (frontend + backend);
Fully automated CI/CD (git push is all you need);
Fully containerized / reproducable dev environment (single-command bootstrap);
Redundant, self-healing, auto-scaling infrastructure;
Full-stack engineering experience in at least one of the following languages/frameworks - Backend: Python/Django (preferred), Ruby/Rails, Node;
Frontend: React (preferred), Angular, Vue.
Evidence of exposure to architectural patterns of large, complex web applications (eg, well-designed APIs, asynchronous data pipelines/message queues, distributed systems).
Engineers who have experience with software best practices such as unit testing, reusable components, traceability.
- Hand on experience in Golang/Python/Ruby on Rails /Node.Js
- Must have at least 1+ years of experience in Team Handling
- Minimum 2 years experience on MEAN Stack
- Extensive hands-on experience in Node JS/Express/Hapi JS, Moleculer and NoSQL DBs (Mongodb and Redis are preferred)
- Strong coding and designing skills
- Working understanding of Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment concepts and tools such as (Gitlab CI/CD), Development tools (Git), Application Servers (nginx, Apache)
- Experience in consuming and developing secure RESTful API/web-services
- Comfortable using Unix / Linux machines from command prompt
- As a full-stack architect in the team, you'll bring your ideas to life on a technology stack of Node JS and NoSQL Databases among others.
- We are looking for tech geeks who are hands-on and in love with building scalable, distributed and large web / mobile products.
- You must be an excellent problem solver with passion to self-learn and implement backend technologies
- You would be responsible for the architecture design, code review and technology build and deployment activities of web/mobile applications.
- Own the product development from scratch - Architect scalable, distributed and large scale web and mobile solutions from scratch
- You would be responsible for writing SRS and require strong technical writing and communication skills
- You would be responsible for managing and mentoring your team members and help them advance in their learning and career goals
- Ensure test driven development (TDD) methodologies are deployed to execute project
- Define and ensure right coding practices
- Code for fresh development and to troubleshoot and resolve issues
- Lead web development efforts, including hiring, mentoring and advising peers
• Experience developing desktop and mobile applications
• Strong knowledge of at least one back-end languages (preferably Python/Ruby) and
• Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX
• Database design and management, including being up on the latest practices and associated
• For us, security is of utmost importance - You understand security concepts deeply and write
code to protect us and our users.
• Should be able to architect robust Restful APIs
• Proactive, Strong Result orientation (propose solutions based on product capabilities) and
• Good knowledge and understanding of the product development life cycles.
• Good verbal and written communication skills (Advanced English)
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- 6-13 years’ experience designing for high performing digital products across various domains
- Degree in design-related field or equivalent experience.
- Good understanding of design patterns, industry trends, and great approaches to solve problems
- Expertise in core UX disciplines including information architecture, interaction design, application of design systems, and UI design.
- Creative problem-solver with a strong eye for detail
- Experience and understanding of Responsive Web Design
- Experience with iOS and Android Mobile App Design
- Must have Software Proficiency with Figma, Sketch, Miro
- Proficient in wire-framing and comfortable producing concept sketches and user flows
- A passion for UX and User Research
- A strong portfolio which demonstrates work across a range of clients
- Strong experience of user research and usability testing
- Passionate about Design Thinking.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Experience with accessibility, localization, and internationalization.
- Experience working directly with developers to ensure the successful implementation of a design specifications
- Familiarity with content strategy, content management, taxonomy and large scale digital publishing.
- Knowledge with QA and testing methods is a plus.
- All candidates will be required to submit a portfolio of work samples and/or links to their work.
AliveCor, the pioneer of the smartphone EKG, with millions of EKGs from a large and growing user base, seeks a Senior Software Engineer (Backend). You will be an integral member of our engineering team.
- Software Engineer on the backend team working in the following environment: Go, Ruby on Rails, TDD/BDD with RSpec, PostgreSQL, Heroku, AWS.
- Responsible for developing industry-leading applications transforming the healthcare industry and consumers use.
- Work with our mobile and front-end teams to build new functionality in our consumer and clinician-facing applications.
- Work with our Data Science and AI team to improve functionality of our cloud algorithms and services.
- Create and maintain tools used by internal teams for customer service, monitoring, and R&D.
- Maintain and continuously improve our backend infrastructure to remedy technical limitations before they become an issue.
Qualifications and Skills
- Senior Software Engineer ready to build highly visible apps
- Engineers who can raise the skill level of their teammates
- Experience working with Go and Rails
- Experience implementing Service Oriented Architecture or Microservices
- Good intuition for weighing trade-offs
- Product instincts, work with our product and design teams to understand customer pain points, come up with solutions, and then prototype, iterate, and launch frequently
- Eagerness and willingness to learn new technologies
- Experience with build process automation and CI/CD
- Ability to work independently on projects and communicate with cross functional teams to deliver products on time
AliveCor is on a mission to define modern healthcare through data, design and disruption. We’ve pioneered the creation of FDA-cleared machine-learning techniques, transformed wearable medtech to put proactive heart care at everyone’s fingertips. Kardia is the most clinically validated mobile EKG technology. AliveCor was named as one of the Top 10 Most Innovative Companies in Health for 2017 by Fast Company as part of the publication’s annual ranking of the world’s Most Innovative Companies. AliveCor was awarded the 2015 Tech Pioneer by the World Economic Forum and one of the 50 Smartest Companies in 2015 by the MIT Technology Review. AliveCor recently announced a collaboration with Mayo Clinic that will result in new machine learning capabilities to unlock previously hidden health indicators in EKG data, potentially improving heart health as well as overall health care for a variety of conditions. AliveCor is a privately held company headquartered in Mountain View, CA.
AliveCor is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, colour, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
KardiaMobile: How's your heart?
Watch the following video demonstrating our product.
You would be leading a very pivotal role within the tech team at MedPiper where you would be responsible for all the ongoing and new product-related initiatives. You would be the founding team and an individual contributor to the app development POD.
What we look for:
You are passionate, a strong technical contributor, and an emerging leader. You have a proven track record of creating reliable, scalable, and high-performance products, building large-scale distributed systems.
- 2 years of minimum experience on JS/ES6 (Object Oriented)
- 2 years of minimum experience on ReactJs, HTML, CSS
- 1 year of minimum experience on SQL database
Excellent to have :
- Experience on PWA, ServiceWorkers, SSE, WebSockets
- State Management like Redux
- Any exposure on ReactNative/Flutter
- Exposure on DS/Algo fundamentals
- HTML5 latest APIs
- Knowledge of JSON/XML
Good to have:
- Knowledge of SASS, JSS, Radium
- Knowledge of Webpack, Build System
- Knowledge of Web Fundamentals, Browser Working, REST API
- Knowledge of testing frameworks like Mocha/Jest
- Exposure on Server Side Scripting/ NextJs
- Exposure on NodeJs with Express
- Exposure on UX best practices, Web Accessibility
- Knowledge of back-end languages preferably Python / PHP and
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design
- Experience in BootStrap / Material Design
- 2+ Years of experience with Bachelor’s/Master's degree in Computer Science, Math, or related technical domainflutt
We expect tech leads to taking a collaborative approach to leading their team. This is especially important when considering the amount of experience that each of our consultants brings.
Given this, we expect you to:
● Respect the other members of your team and recognize you don’t always know best.
● Spot gaps in team capability and figure out how to fix them as a team.
● Be hands-on, able and willing to contribute to development, however, don’t expect to be coding all of the time.
● Encourage the team to be proactive, give them responsibility
● Have a clear understanding of the deployment architecture
● Have a clear understanding of the build pipeline
● Understand how you get changes into production
● Understand how all parts of the system work together
● Facilitate technical communication with other teams, both within your engagement and across other EE clients.
● Actively seek to remove knowledge silos within the team
● Ensure you have a release / branching strategy in place
● Act as the primary point of contact for your team when communicating with other teams
● Ensure there is a technical vision for the team
● Liaise with environment specialists to ensure smooth deployments to production
● Encourage the team to follow good development practices aligned to EE technical values
● Feedback to the delivery lead or engagement manager on the quality of your team (good and bad)
● Recognize team members that have the potential to grow into team leads
● Ensure the use of new technologies or dependencies does not block the team.
● Ensure the team keeps necessary architectural documents up to date
● Keep an eye on the long term consequences of architectural choices, and remind others when necessary
● Build good relationships with your team members. Act as a mentor when required
● Keep the client informed and engaged in the technical side of the project
● Build relationships across your client community
Technologies / Experience The successful candidate must have the following experience:
● Worked as the tech lead of a development/delivery team in a large organization
● Have worked with a variety of different technical architect roles
● Be deeply proficient in at least one programming language
● Be comfortable using other languages and evidence using multiple languages
● Have hands-on experience with some form of configuration management tooling, e.g. Ansible, Chef, Puppet
● Have hands-on experience of at least one continuous integration and continuous delivery technology, e.g. Jenkins, Go, Team City or Bamboo.
● Full-stack development experience from the user interface through to data persistence
● A strong proponent of XP practices such as TDD
● Working with a delivery team to formulate an automated test strategy
● Worked as part of a number of agile delivery teams and seen a number of different approaches to delivery
● Good appreciation of secure coding practices and end to end system security
The following exposure will also be looked on favorably:
● Performing an ‘architect’ role, while retaining hands-on involvement
● Working with cloud hosting platforms such as AWS, Rackspace, Azure etc.
● Infrastructure management technologies such as Cloud Formation or Terraform