DroneKit Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru)
About the job
DRONES - Engineers, developers - HARDWARE, SOFTWARE, AND DESIGN
Preferred experience - 1 - 5 years
You would be part of:
- Designing/Improvement of new/existing architectures of distributed computing with subcomponents of Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS).
- Working/Researching with industrial state of the art sensor systems and modules, and developing drivers (HAL or wrapper) and applications around their usage.
- Design and implementation of communication protocols between different subcomponents of UAS for distributed computing.
- Writing Applications and Drivers from the scratch for (embedded)linux based systems.
- Scripting and automations around work flows of UAS usage.
- Working with existing sophisticated software stacks of subcomponents of UASs.
- Working closely with electronics, design and systems teams for architecture development and deployment.
- Working closely with Flight Controller engineers to do collaborative development of UAVs.
We expect you to be:
- Experienced in hands-on development of complex embedded systems involving multiple microcontrollers or SoCs.
- Very good in analytical abilities to be able to do core research and development activities.
- Able to write low level drivers (wrapper or core) from the scratch.
- Very comfortable reading and understanding datasheets and reference manuals of microcontrollers, peripherals, sensors etc.
- Able to understand existing complex embedded software stack written in C/C++.
- Solid in C.
- Good in C++.
- Comfortable with using hardware debuggers.
- Having Hands-On experience with RTOS concepts like scheduling, threads synchronicity , race conditions etc.
- Having Solid understanding of interrupt mechanisms.
- Experienced in working with different hardware protocols like SPI, I2C, UART, PWM, CAN, USB etc.
- Having Solid understanding of interrupts architecture of ARM based microcontrollers like STM32, LPC etc.
- Having Good understanding of the concept of bootloaders.
- Able to multitask.
- A self-motivated and motivating personality who can work well independently as well as part of a team
- Having good interpersonal and soft skills who can adapt to the work environment while manifesting a good positive attitude
You are awesome if you are:
- Experienced in Linux Device Driver development.
- Having good exposure of working on and understanding of any sensor modules like GPS, LIDAR etc.
- Experienced in data filtering techniques (Example: Kalman filter)
- Knowledge in ML/AI
- capabilities in understanding various drone sectors and adoption
DESIGN : AV/Drone design engineer
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- Diploma, Bachelor Or Master degree in Mechanical, Aerospace, Aeronautical, Civil disciplines
- Fresher graduates shall be considered for this position based on skillsets and Merit
- 0-5 Years of relevant Work experience.
- Knowledge of structural design, mechanical design, material properties, awareness of Industry standards for structural and mechanical systems design.
- Knowledge of CAD Tools (CATIA, Solid work, Creo, Unigraphics /NX) for Modeling, Drafting & Model Based Definition is essential.
- Able to work under guidance with positive attitude and highest ethics.
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Good knowledge of New Product development process.
- Knowledge of basics of stress analysis.
- Basic understanding of aircraft and UAV/Drone.
Able to design and architect product solutions.
- Sound knowledge in OOPS concepts and OOAD
Knowledge on C++ 11/14, STL and BOOST libraries usage is added advantage
Implementation of automated testing & unit test framework
Know how on profiling tools & debugger
Developed software with interfaces to low level system and hardware resources
Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
Team player & high review aspects with CPP Core guidelines
Requirements Engineering and Bug Tracking tools
Thorough knowledge in Build and Release. Good exposure on GIT, Gerrit, SVN and Jenkins
Should be a quick learner and can take on things independently
Autosar / Automotive Domain knowledge would be a plus
BE/ BTech. in CS/IT/ENC/EEE
Having 4 to 8 years of experience
This will primarily be for Microsoft Windows Operating Systems.
He / She will be responsible in design, coding, and testing software components.
- Experience in Windows NDIS networking driver development.
- Experience in developing and maintaining of Network drivers and/or IWARP drivers and/or TCP offload drivers and/or iSCSI drivers and/or FCoE drivers is preferable.
- Experience in analyzing and debugging kernel crash dumps.
- RDMA/IWARP/RoCE, TCP offload, iSCSI, FCoE, FC, Networking device drivers.
- Good knowledge in TCP/IP.
- Performance tuning, crash dump analysis, solving critical customer issues
- Looking engineers with 3 - 4 years of experienced embedded software and embedded Linux developers
- Design and implement Embedded Linux based applications
- Design and implement embedded software for telematics and IoT products
- Code review and optimization
- Develop board support packages for new hardware designs
- Provide customization and field support
- Closely work with the hardware development team
- BE/BTech in ECE, EEE or CS
- 3 - 4 years of experience in embedded software and embedded Linux development
- Good working experience in Linux applications and drive development
- Good C programming skills
- Good knowledge of OS programming
- Familiarity with configuration management tools
- Good communication skills
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
+ Design, build and maintain low latency, high-performance electronic trading platform components, with a focus on market data, exchange and client connectivity and risk controls.
+ Deliver continuous optimization for latency, scale and resiliency improvements.
+ Participate in system builds for various markets globally, have curiosity and interest in understanding market microstructure details, work closely with engineering, sales and product teams globally for successful delivery of projects.
+ Basic Qualifications
+ Bachelors or Masters degree in computer science or engineering or equivalent experience
+ 5+ years of professional experience developing deterministic high performance, low latency systems in python/C++ (counted in single digit microseconds)
+ Prior experience with FIX and binary exchange connectivity and market data protocols preferred
+ Strong knowledge of object oriented programming, data structures, algorithms and design patterns
+ Critical path analysis, performance optimization and hardware acceleration.
+ Linux systems programming experience including memory management, concurrent programming infrastructure, and the networking stack
+ Experience developing distributed architecture systems and messaging protocols
+ Strong analytical and problem solving skills
+ Comfortable in a fast-paced environment, self-motivated, results driven and commercially focused
+ Software development in python/C++ in the context of high performance (low- latency, high-throughput) real-time computing.
+ Familiarity with STL and C++11 language extensions, Boost
+ Network programming (sockets, TCP/UDP/Multicast protocols)
+ Multi-threading, concurrent programming
+ Intimate knowledge of compilers, flow of data at hardware level (memory/ caches, buses) + Some experience with FPGA or other hardware acceleration technologies
+ Experience processing large static datasets as well as high volume ticking data sources
+ Over 3 years' experience in Financial industry (Plus)
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Articulate complex problems, communicate viable architecture and design approach in a clear and concise manner.
• Thrive in a collaborative team environment and work with ambiguous product requirements.
• Evaluate opensource technologies, development stack and strive for new learning, continued growth by applying industry best practices and processes.
• Provide thought leadership in cloud based VoIP(Voice/WebRTC) services and bring your passion for technology to motivate and inspire on a day to day basis.
• 4+ years experience in building highly available, fault tolerant and scalable real-time communications(Voice and WebRTC) systems in the cloud (AWS preferred).
• Demonstrated history of building complex, high-performance applications in C/C++.
• Proven expertise in network and system performance optimizations(including kernel, containers and virtualization technologies).
• Proficiency in telecom protocols (SIP, SDP and RTP/RTCP) and internet protocols(IPv4/IPv6, TCP and UDP) is desirable.
• Deep understanding of all aspects of WebRTC from audio codecs, to networking (ICE, STUN, TURN) up to server side components needed to deploy the technology at scale (SFU, MCU, Relays) and network security(TLS, SRTP).Strong analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
• Programming experience with Python, Golang and Lua will be a plus.
• Prior experience working with Asterisk, FreeSWITCH, RTPEngine, Kamailio, or OpenSIPs will be a plus.