- Give clear and accurate information about the current immigration laws & policies.
- Provide a fair and neutral evaluation of a candidate's profile.
- Provide insights into the options available so as to enable the candidates & their family makes an educated choice & the right decision.
- Provide a personal global career strategy customized to your needs.
- Promote the company's products and services.
- Meet the assigned targets.
About Y - Axis Overseas
- Business development for H+10 clinics. BD shall be driving the doctor tie-ups for Second Medic clinics to begin with, and eventually get involved into/head other aspects of this business as well.
- He/she will lead the segment and team and shall be responsible for the growth of segment, driving revenue and other business objectives.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Presentable and good at communication
- Passionate and driven
- Experience in business development/corporate sales will be a plus.
- Immediate Joiners are preferred.
Desired Educational Qualification
Graduation: Any specialization,
New business, deep learning, medical tourism, business development, sales, medical, tourism, clinics, business, healthcare, diagnostics, International sales, Business to Business
Year Of Experience: 1 years to 5 years
Salary: Depends on Interview & experience
Perks & Benefits: EPF and ESIC, Leave Encashment, Paid Leaves
NOTE: Candidates from healthcare domain would be preferred.
Company Website: www.secondmedic.com
• Will be responsible for working on Dedicated Resource Hiring, Contract hiring, Resource outsourcing etc.
• Will be responsible for generating leads from professional linking websites (i.e., LinkedIn Sales Navigator).
• Arrange meetings for senior management with prospective clients.
• Close follow-ups from inquiry generation till assigning resources on contract.
• Will be responsible for preparation of weekly and monthly sales reports.
• Strong command over English (throughout education in English medium preferred).
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
• Experience working with MS Excel, MS Word & MS PowerPoint.
• Good knowledge about LinkedIn Sales Navigator.
• Basic Knowledge of technologies like PHP, WordPress, ReactJS, React Native etc.
• Must be a good team player and should be able to meet deadlines and targets.
· Creating Sales lead
· Customer visit to the scale
· Converting lead to prospects/order.
· Meeting customers and providing necessary product information to all the stakeholders
· Proposal and customized solution to be shared with a customer
· Maintain relationship with customer
· Are you yearning for a challenge and to explore uncharted territory?
· Do you wish to leave the herd pack to create something unique to transform a sector?
· Do you love interacting with people sometimes convincing them, sometimes driving them?
If you answered YES to all of the above and love handling responsibility on end-to-end basis, you are most likely to be the right fit for an opportunity which will transform individual giving in India by assisting NGOs to reach out and engage with their donors.
At DanaMojo, we have developed India’s first payment solutions platform especially for NGOs, providing an easy and convenient way for donors to give and for NGOs manage these donations. Over the last 3 years we have onboarded 900+ NGOs and are currently growing at 20% m-o-m in terms of donations.
As the Inside Sales Manager of NGO Relationships you will basically lead our team on acquisition of NGOs – from lead generation to conversion and assist the team in onboarding.
Remember we are a startup, so we are in “always-on” mode. You need to have a high degree of enthusiasm, energy and an ability and willingness to put in whatever it takes to get the job done. You will need a high degree of execution focus and take ideas from concept to planning to execution in the shortest possible time.
Ideally you should have experience in inside sales roles to businesses/SMEs and team management.
What are we looking for?
1. Strong communication – both oral & written in English. Speaking fluency in multiple languages is an added advantage.
2. Experience in inside sales I.e. selling over the phone to businesses/SMEs.
3. Strong hands-on experience in lead generation through digital mediums.
4. Excellent analytical capabilities (fantastic in Excel) and an ability to grasp things fast
5. An ability to think both innovatively and creatively
6. Ability to communicate effectively both internally and externally
7. Most importantly - an almost crazy willingness to learn!!!
We have a farm at Denkennikottai, Tamil Nadu where we grow varieties of Roses and Fruits. We want to sell flowers to Apartments on a subscription basis. Need a Sales and Marketing person who would be talking to residents of apartments and should be able to sell flowers. And deliver the flowers to certain collection points (It is not a door-to-door delivery)
- Visit apartments and talk to people to generate leads to sell bunches of flowers on a weekly/monthly/yearly subscription basis.
- Should be able to visit the farm (around 70Kms) and collect flowers once a week.
- Deliver the flower bunches at different collection points
- Talk to supermarkets and other stores to establish collection points near the apartments
- Should be fluent in Kannada and English
- Must have a vehicle to travel to the farm
- Should be from Bangalore
- Must be dynamic and good at interacting with people
- There will be a fixed salary of 10k to 12k
- There will be commissions based on new sales
- Petrol expenses will be reimbursed for the farm visit
The IT sales role is responsible to contact and follow up with leads and potential clients in international markets to convert into clients:
1. Sales to be done by phone and email.
2. Cold calling and closing the deal.
3. The sales executive should generate client interest
4. The sales executive should be able to ensure that this interest is converted into purchases by the client
Inside Sales executives sell products and services for their company over the phone. They also manage client accounts and maintain relationships, all through taking and making phone calls. Telesales can be classified as:
- Inbound Telesales: Takes place when a potential customer/client calls the company enquiring about their products/services. Inbound telesales are designed to cater to customer responses to company's promotional/ advertising campaigns. Technical support executives also fall under this category if they do cross selling.
- Outbound Telesales: takes place when a telesales executive proactively initiates a call to a prospective customer. These calls can be for existing customers for cross-selling / up-selling new product/service offerings or for new customer acquisition.
Telesales executives can be hired for both B2C (Business to Consumer) or B2B (Business to Business) selling. Depending on the company's offering, target audience and geography, the skills and attributes required for the Telesales job would differ. For example, a company with mostly B2B international clients would need the candidate to be fluent in English, while for another company with B2C client or regional customers, knowledge of local language would be more important than English.
The Job Role and Responsibilities
A telesales executive is generally a part of the company's sales team and his/her primary job is to sell. Telesales executives have set targets and strategies by their team supervisor. They would mostly be calling a prospective client and persuading them to either purchase/trial a product/service, or accept a visit from another sales team member. Telesales executives must have a clear understanding of the product/service they are selling and should be able to negotiate well.
Competencies and Skills Required
A telesales executive is required to interact with customers for most part of his/her day and so good communication skills are a must. He/she must be able to plan the number of fresh/follow-up calls he/she has to do in order to meet targets. The job also requires good selling and persuading skills and also a thorough understanding of the company's offerings. The major skills and competencies that employers look for are:
- Good spoken and written language skills
- Ability to plan and execute
- Ability to persuade and negotiate
- Ability to work under stress
- Ability to work as a team