2+ years of professional experience working with React Native
Deep knowledge of component state management experience (specifically in React
Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle
Good understanding of Redux
Ability to work through new and difficult React Native issues and contribute to libraries
Ability to create and maintain continuous integration and delivery of React Native
Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical
GormalOne LLP. Mumbai IN
GormalOne is on a mission to make dairy farming highly profitable, especially for the smallest farmers living in the most neglected geographies. We are a dairy-focused technology solution provider with a vision to resolve the pain points of everyone in the dairy ecosystem. We are building a comprehensive platform for cattle management where farmers to AITs (Artificial Insemination technicians), para vets, veterinarians, consultants, and corporates can collaborate and benefit each other using data. Nitara offers an easy-to-use artificial intelligence-enabled herd management system for farmers/veterinary/paraprofessionals/AITs.
We are looking for a Flutter developer who has a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits. This Flutter app developer will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications. Flutter programming works closely with other app development and technical teams.
- Design and build advanced applications for the Flutter platform targeting Android and iOS platforms
- Deploy the built apps in the play store and app store
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Work with external data sources and APIs
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement modern technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Use SOLID principles and design patterns effectively while coding
- Follow general coding guidelines
- In-depth knowledge of DART is necessary
- Working experience in git
- Have published more than one original Flutter app
- Built and deployed the flutter app on both Android and iOS platforms
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Familiarity with the use of sensors such as gyroscopes and accelerometers.
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- In-depth understanding of Object Orientation and any of the object-oriented languages like Java or C#
- Understanding agile development method
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related subject
- Proven software development experience with Flutter skills
- Proven working experience of minimum 2+ Years in Flutter app development
Kindly note: Salary shall be commensurate with qualifications and experience
Job Description :
Zorro is a new-age pseudonymous social network. Zorro has recently raised $3.2Mn seed fund and backed by prominent investors, including Vijay Shekhar Sharma, Ritesh Agarwal, Kunal Shah, and 13 other Unicorn founders along with institutional investors including 3one4 capital, 9 Unicorn Ventures, Eximius Ventures & Roots Venture's We at Zorro are looking for an iOS Developer.
Role & Responsibilities :
- Design, build and improve the mobile experiences in the identity, chat and communication business functions.
- Solve technical problems and build the next generation of products for our consumers, drivers and merchants.
- Improve the testability and maintainability of the code
- Build reusable iOS software components for interfacing with multiple applications
- Work with backend engineering teams, both within and outside the team to build robust, well-designed interfaces.
- Formulate and create clear and efficient technical documentation.
- Write code that is clear, concise, performant, tested, and easily understood by others
- Work with backend engineering teams, both within and outside the team to build robust, well-designed interfaces.
- 2-3 years of experience in application (iOS) development and product delivery.
- Predictability and balance of product delivery speed and quality.
- In depth knowledge of iOS apps architecture and implementation including proficiency in Swift programming, Cocoa, Xcode and the iOS SDK.
- Experience of working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills and a proven track record of being able to respond effectively to customer situations.
- A command over the technology ecosystem and ability to learn and ramp up on the latest trends.
- Experience with building products catering to millions and Knowledge of WebSockets and experience in managing libraries is a plus.
What you can expect from us :
Learning Budget: If there's a workshop, book, or event you think will help you learn, we'll cover your bill. Health insurance for you and your family.
What happens after you apply ?
Step 1: Within 7 days of your application our wholesome, original & expressive - our People Team will reach out to you for a quick chat.
Step 2: Within 4-6 days of chatting with the People Team, you will get a call from someone from your future team to discuss the job role.
Step 3: If all goes well, we'll schedule a call with your future manager to deep dive into the role with you and for you to show off your skills through a small task.
Step 4: After a quick interaction with the People Team, If our vibes match, a quick call with our Founders.
If we mutually enjoy the 4 steps, we onboard you with a big smile :)
At any step, if things don't work out, we will proactively send out an email. You are welcome to ask for detailed feedback and re-apply in the future. We prefer [Passion>Skills>Education]
For more details visit joinzorro.com
SDE2 Android Developer (Remote), 4+ years of experience
Grip Invest (www.gripinvest.in)
Why should you look at this role?
Salary Bracket: 20-35 LPA
Healthy work-life Balance
- Great culture based on the following core values
- Lean structure and no micromanaging. You get to own your work
- The company just turned one so you get a seat on a rocket ship that's just taking off!
- High focus on Learning & Development and monetary support for relevant up skilling
- Competitive compensation along with equity ownership for wealth creation
Company Size- less than 50
About the company
Grip is building a new category of investment options for the new-age of Indians. Millennial don’t communicate, shop, pay, entertain or work like the previous generation - then why should they invest the same way? Started in June’20, Grip has seen 35% month-on-month growth to become one of India’s fastest-growing destinations for alternative investments. Today, Grip offers a unique investment option of leasing assets to some of India’s most disruptive businesses like Udaan, Stanza Living, Furlenco, Bounce, BlueStone, FabAlley and LetsTransport. With a minimum investment size of INR 20,000, Grip is democratizing investment options that have only been available to the largest funds and family offices. Finance and technology (FinTech) is what we do, but people are at the core of our mission. From client-facing roles to technology, and everywhere in between, you’ll work alongside a diverse team who loves to solve problems, think creatively, and fly the plane as we continue to build it.
“Work from home”
“Free work culture”
For more reviews, click here
What will you do every day?
- Writing clean and efficient codes for Android applications
- Monitoring the performance of live apps and work on optimizing them at the code level
- Identifying and resolving bottlenecks, rectifying bugs and enhancing application performance
- Performing unit and instrumentation tests on code
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to define and design new features
- Staying up to date with new mobile technology trends, applications, and protocols
- 4+ years of developing Android apps either independently or with a team Proficient in Java and Kotlin Experience building an app with Android SDK.
- Understand the key differences between the different Android OSes and the UI/UX specifics SQL and RDBMS. Understanding of OOP Experience using RESTful, JSON web services. Understanding of Git, source control procedures, and feature branching
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Strong Knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns and best practices
- Experience in MVVM and MVC
- Accountability & Decision making
- Envision how people experience products and bring that vision to life in a way that feels inspired, refined and magical
- Tackle complex tasks and transform them into intuitive, accessible and easy-to-use designs for billions of customers around the world (novice to expert)
- Strong collaboration, communication, and creative thinking skills
Click Here to apply
Urgently Hiring for Junior IOS developer(swift) for our IT company Logical Softtech, Indore(M.P)
Experience : minimum 6 Months experienced
Job Location : Indore(M.P) only
1) Must have expertise in swift language for IOS ap development with json api parsing.
2) Must have done some IOS app with latest (xcode) swift technology
3)Must be expert in design and development on xcode( swift)
Job Role : Software Developer (Android)
Job Location : Delhi
Note: As of now WFH
Experience Required : 3+ years’ experience
Qualification: B. Tech CS / IT from tier 3 above
We are looking for a results-driven Android Developer who will work with team members to build, troubleshoot and improve current Android applications. The Android Developer will use his or her understanding of programming languages and tools to analyze current codes and industry developments, formulate more efficient processes, solve problems, and create a more seamless experience for users. You should have excellent communication, computer, and project management skills.
To succeed as an Android Developer, you should be focused on building a better, more efficient program and creating a better end-user experience. You should be knowledgeable, collaborative, and motivated.
- Designing layout and developing applications for Android that are compatible with multiple screen resolutions and different versions of OS.
- Complete ownership of problem-free execution of owned modules and solutions.
- Focus on code optimization, code quality, maintainability etc.
- Debug and Optimise Android applications to work on multiple Android versions and devices.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
Skills And Qualifications
- 2-4 years of experience in development of Android apps-Android Studio, kotlin, JAVA environment, GIT.
- Exposure to Product Development.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- In depth Understanding of Android recommended design principles, interface guidelines and best practices for coding.
- Should have understanding of software development life-cycle.
- Experience with performance and memory tuning of complex Apps.
- Hands on experience in Multi-threaded programming, and good knowledge of networking concepts.
- Experience with AB testing, Analytics, offline syncing, GCMs, deep-linking, notifications etc.
Design patterns: MVVM
Platform: Android Kotlin
Must have technical skills:
- The candidate will possess strong low-level programming skills for building native applications for the following tech stacks:
iOS Platform: XCode, Swift5
Android Platform: Android Studio 3.5, Android Marshmallow, API Level 23 and above, Colin
- Experienced with API Integration.
- Knowledge of application development processes, DevOps, and Agile methodologies
- Knowledge and Experience in Microsoft Azure Cloud will be a plus.
- Working knowledge of SQL queries and use cases
Good communication skills, quick learner, and ability to work under pressure
Team player with the ability to establish close working relationships with other teams
Should have good logical, analytical & problem-solving skills.
We are looking for a strong IOS application developer who welcomes both development and maintenance tasks.
The primary focus will be to implement new user interfaces and features together with automated unit and
integration tests. You will be working with our candid and collaborative team, where your knowledge and advice
about application architecture and the newest mobile technologies will be highly appreciated. The code you write
will need to be cleanly organized and of the highest quality. You'll also help ensure solid application performance
and an excellent user experience.
● Porting our iOS mobile app from scratch in SWIFT using our current UI and backend services (serverless, Nodejs
● Developing new features and updates in the application as per the roadmap.
● Building stable, testable, and reusable code libraries for future use.
● Managing deployments, code pushes (building CI/CD pipelines).
● Ongoing development/optimization of the iOS applications for speed & scalability.
● Implementation of security and data protection.
● Design and implementation of data storage solutions.
What WE are looking for:
● A Bachelor's or a Professional Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology.
● At least 3 years' proven experience as an IOS Application Developer.
● Must have good knowledge of Swift Ui, Unit test classes and High order function.
● Have published one or more IOS app in the store(s)
● Our requirement is urgent, so either you should be able to join immediately or your notice period should be less
than 2 months.
What's a MUST have?
● Extensive knowledge about mobile app development. This includes the whole process, from the first line of code
to publishing in the store(s)
● Deep knowledge of IOS Proficiency with writing automated tests
● Experience with profiling and debugging mobile applications.
● Strong knowledge of architectural patterns—MVP, MVC, MVVM, and Clean Architecture—and the ability to
choose the best solution for the app.
● Understanding mobile app design guidelines on each platform and being aware of their differences.
● Source Control (e.g., GitHub, Gitlab)
● Personal characteristics - good work ethic, team player, self-directed, and passionate about technology
We are a Bengaluru based young & vibrant team planning to on-board amazing talent, someone like you. Please go through the job description below, and connect with us if you deem we are a good fit in the next step of your career progression.
We value your time & hence have a stringent policy to communicate a decision within 7-10 days.
Your work at Finin:
As our primary iOS developer , you are expected to
1. Build a light-weight, low latent iOS applications with limited or no dependency on third-party modules.
2. Build application logic & develop user facing features.
3. Build reusable components & front-end libraries for future use, as and wherever needed.
4. Translate designs & wireframes into high-quality code.
5. Define front-end architecture, document, estimate scope, & deliver on time.
6. Plan for new technology insertion & trade-offs in development.
Further, as any early stage start-up, we expect you to be comfortable wearing multiple hats, & be a proactive contributor towards building something truly remarkable.
1. At least 4 years of professional experience building native projects for iOS.
2. Have at least two live projects.
3. Practical knowledge of working with RESTful APIs, & version control tools such as git.
4. Experience creating custom libraries.
5. Proficiency in various software design patterns.
6. Accountable & a proactive communicator.
7. Has worked in agile or iterative environment. Can estimate scope & prioritise.
8. Independent problem solver. Comfortable with ambiguity & fast pace start-up work culture.
1. If you have previous experience building technology for Finance products.
2. If you have contributed in at least two stages of product development: MVP & Growth.
3. If you are a polyglot.