Job Responsibilities:- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.- Deep familiarity with Swift.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
Qualification:- A Bachelor's degree/Masters Degree preferably a BE/ BTech/ BCA/ MCA/ BSc or equivalent.
- Must have completed at least 6 months formal IOS training from a good institute/ company with good hands-on experience on IOS projects.
- Candidates with other degrees and good hands on IOS knowledge will also be considered.
Interview Process: HR Round -> Written Test -> Face to Face Round -> Final Round
Address: Mansa Infotech Pvt Ltd Plot No D-174, Phase VIII-B, Industrial Area,SAS Nagar (Mohali), Punjab, India
About Mansa Infotech Pvt Ltd
http://mansainfotech.com/" target="_blank">Mansa Infotech Pvt Ltd a great place to work
Why work for us? We provide an environment where you’ll play a key part in a friendly, diverse team.
Dynamic work environment and a strong sense of community
Our people collaborate, often in regular meetings and learning sessions, to share ideas and insights—finding the best solutions to continually address new challenges.
You’ll enjoy exciting challenges, early responsibilities, and ample opportunities for development and growth.
Reach Your Potential
We believe in careers rather than jobs. We can offer various opportunities for you to grow your experience and your career. We recruit at all levels across our business from those just starting out in their careers to seasoned professionals. We want you to reach your full potential and help us deliver excellence to our customers.
- Good experience in teamwork
- Should be work in agile methodology
- Everyday task update to team leader
- Master into research and development task for some major function
- Developer should have to be updated with latest technology
- Understanding of Application life cycle
- Knowledge of Programming language Dart
- Knowledge of Native Programming language Kotlin/Java and Swift/Objective-C
- knowledge and experience of Flutter and Dart SDK
- knowledge of Bloc coding structure or any other professional coding structure
- knowledge and experience of project version control [Git]
- Networking library like http and dio
- Local storage library like floor or moor
- Crashlytics and Analytics using Firebase
- Firebase push notification or any other
- Familiar with Google APIs. [Google Maps, Mapbox]
- Knowledge of OOPs and Dart/Flutter coding standard
- Must have experience into android and ios performance and optimize technique
- Must have knowledge of latest operating system for Android and iOS
-Design and build applications for the iOS platform
-Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
-Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
-Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
-Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
-Proficient with Swift, and Cocoa Touch
-Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation,
-Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
-Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end
-Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
-Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
-Knack for benchmarking and optimization
-Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Gift
- Proficient with Objective-C and Swift depending on project requirements and Cocoa Touch
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
- Understanding of Apple's design principles and interface guidelines
- Experience with Version Control System
- Experience with Bug Tracking
Added advantage if the candidate possess below skills.
- Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is preferred
- Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools such as Instruments and Shark, depending on project needs Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Bluetooth communication, BLE
- Performance and Security related Concepts
- Design, build and maintain excellent React Native applications with clean code.
- Build pixel-perfect, smooth UIs across both Android and iOS mobile platforms.
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Integrate third-party API's.
- Write unit and integration tests.
- Release applications to IOS and Google Play stores.
- Work with native modules when required.
- Assist with building estimates.
- Work with modern tools including Jira, GitHub, Bitbucket etc.
- Implement clean, modern, smooth animations and transitions that provide an excellent user experience.
Desired Candidate Profile :
- 3+ years of professional experience working with React Native.
- 5+ years of professional software development experience
- Experience Working with Swift, Objective C, and Java a plus but not required.
- Meaningful experience working on large, complex systems.
- Ability to take ownership over your work.
- An understanding of React Native best practices and a commitment to following them.
- Ability to work through new and difficult React Native issues and contribute to libraries as needed.
- Ability to create and maintain continuous integration and delivery of React Native applications.
If interested, then request you revert with your updated CV
Job Location : Any till pandemic
Package : Negotitable
Notice Period : MAX 15 Days
Job purpose/Skill Set:
Developed in formal collaboration with the University of Cambridge in May 2000, HeyMath! is an Ed-Tech company whose mission is to Raise the Game in Maths for school systems around the world. We do this using technology to deliver engaging teaching methodologies and personalised learning paths for students. HeyMath! has been successfully adopted by CBSE schools since 2004, with positive outcomes for the entire ecosystem.
Check us out at http://www.heymath.com" target="_blank">www.heymath.com
We plan to work mainly from home and the virtual office atmosphere is collegiate, informal and friendly, with small high-impact teams making a difference to customers.
We are looking to hire someone who has hands-on experience in iOS / Swift programming.
● Strong OO design and programming skills in Objective-C & Swift Expertise in iOS SDK Framework
and building iOS App.
● Familiar with iOS SDK (UIKit, Cocoa Touch, Core Data, Core Location , Core Animation, Core
Graphics and Core Text, etc) & Xcode
● Good expertise in Auto Layout and adding constraints programmatically
● Must have experience of Memory management, caching mechanisms., Threading and
● Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
● Understanding of Apple design principles and interface guidelines
● Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
● Good understanding of best practices in iOS app design to support iPhone and iPad layouts.
● Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, Mercurial, or SVN, and Project
Management tool (JIRA)
● Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
● Good written, verbal, organizational and interpersonal skills
● Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
● Excellent debugging and optimization skills
Mandatory: Hands on experience working with Swift 3 , Swift 4. Very strong logical skills. Good hold on operating system concepts and data structure. Experience with web services , core-data , camera kit , image caching concepts, keychain , past experience working with one of the design patterns like MVC / MVVM / Viper , network check.Good to have: Rx-Swift experience , video / image filter experience , media player usage , complex UX effects , couch-db , RealM.Knowledge of GIT management , Continuous Integration and Continuous Development practices.
1) Proficient with Swift and Cocoa Touch - Data Structures of Swift
2) Experience with in-memory DB/offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
3) Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
4) Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools
5) Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
6) Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
7) Familiar with Bluetooth based application
8) Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (GIT)
9) Familiarity with continuous integration
10) Understanding of Apple's design principles and interface guidelines
11) Knowledge of C-based libraries are preferred
Candidates key responsibilities:
1)Design and build advanced applications for iOS platform
2) Build iOS SDKs
3) Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
4) Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
5) Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs