- Design and build applications for the IOS platform.
- Ensure the performance, quality & responsiveness of applications.
- Collaborate with the team to define, design & ship new features.
- Identify & correct bottlenecks & fix bugs
- Good experience with Objective-C /SWIFT and ISO SDK.
- Good working knowledge in Cocoa Touch.
- Experience with memory management & caching mechanisms specific to mobile devices.
- Experience working with IOS frameworks Such as core data, core animation, core graphics & core text.
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Good understanding of data structures & algorithms & their space & time complexity
- Excellent coding skills - should be able to convert the design into code fluently.
- We love start-ups. Any prior experience building or working in a start-up is a huge plus
Desired Skills and Experience : IOS Developer, Objective C, SWIFT.
What we have to offer?
- An exciting and challenging working environment with passionate and enthusiastic people that builds an entrepreneurial mindset
- Be part of a start-up from the very beginning, work directly with founders, lead your area of expertise, build kickass products and be a part of this exciting growth journey of changing the world
- Best in class salary + ESOPs
NoBroker is a new and disruptive force in the Real Estate Industry. We’re a site that’s built to let you buy, sell, rent, find a PG or a flatmate WITHOUT paying any brokerage.
Our mission is to lead India’s real estate industry, towards an era of doing real estate transactions in a convenient and brokerage-free manner. We currently save our customers over 250 crores per year in brokerage. NoBroker was founded by alumni from IIT Bombay, IIT Kanpur & IIM Ahmedabad in March 2014 and have since served over 35 lakh customers. As a VC funded company, we’ve raised over 20M+ in a couple of rounds of funding. We’re a team of 350 people driven by passion, the passion to help you fulfil your housing requirement, without paying a hefty brokerage.
NoBroker has worked tirelessly to remove all information asymmetry caused by brokers. We also enable owners and tenants to interact with each other directly by using our technologically advanced platform. Our world-class services include-
1-Verified brokerage-free properties for buyers and tenants
2- Quick brokerage-free tenants & buyers for property owners
3-Benefit rich services including online rental agreement and dedicated relationship managers
Our app (70 lakhs+ downloads) and our website serve 4 cities at present – Bangalore, Mumbai, Pune and Chennai. Our rapid growth means that we will keep on expanding to more cities shortly.
Are you looking for huge work- independence, passionate peers, steep learning curve, meritocratic work culture, massive growth environment with loads of fun, best-in-class salary and ESOPs? Just apply to our jobs below :-)
Job Title: IOS Engineer (Remote)
Remote Working | Engineering Team | Full-time
The Impact you will create on the Job:
Developing SDKs on IOS with support for cross-platform technologies like ReactNative, Flutter along with hybrid development over platforms like Cordova.
Apply data structures and algorithms to optimize the code for a lower memory, battery, and processing footprint - all with the goal to build plug-and-play SDKs that don’t expect the app developers to write any supporting code in the app.
You will be liaising with the cross-functional teams to get an in-depth understanding of the functional requirements and propose scalable solutions.
As an individual contributor, you will tackle some of our broadest technical challenges that requires deep technical knowledge, hands-on software development and seamless collaboration with all functions.
You will envision and develop features that are highly reliable and fault tolerant to deliver a superior customer experience.
You will get an opportunity to work with some of the best talent while learning from various highly-functional teams in the company.
You will collaborate with your team and set an example by delivering high quality and innovative engineering solutions for complex use cases.
Plan and execute the roadmap with the engineering team to build and deliver next-generation systems.
What we look for?
Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer Science/IT from premier institute.
2-4 years of industry experience in iOS development, with at least one live app on App Store.
Good knowledge of Objective-C, Swift 5, data structures and algorithms.
Fair understanding of Native Frameworks, specifically concurrency handling, data persistence (User Defaults, Keychain, Core Data), and background tasks.
Good understanding of iOS Frameworks related to UI and network.
Fair understanding of Apple’s concurrency handling, Core Data, and NS Operation classes.
Familiarity with developing UI with both XIB/Storyboard and code.
Good understanding of SDK integrations, debugging, and troubleshooting.
Interested in exploring mobile app development ecosystems like React Native, Cordova and Flutter.
Comfortable with tackling ambiguous problems and unblocking yourself.
Fair understanding of Push Notification ecosystem.
4+ years of proven Android and iOS app development experience.
Excellent understanding of Android and iOS design principles as well as application interface guidelines.
Proficiency in Kotlin, Java, Swift and Objective-C. Excellent coding and proofreading skills.
Ability to use Android/iOS SDK with ease.
Proficiency with the best in class Software development practices.
Proficiency with push notifications, APIs
Top-notch teamwork and communication skills.
Ability to manage your workload with minimal supervision.
We are looking for Experienced Flutter Developers with Strong knowledge of the Flutter framework, Background Services, Third-party libraries, Rest API.
- The Flutter Mobile Developer will create multi-platform apps for iOS and Android using Google's new Flutter development framework.
- At least 3 yrs. of Flutter development experience is mandatory.
- Experience developing with Dart, whether with Flutter or for the web, is required.
- Deep experience contributing to and managing high-scale production mobile apps is desired.
- Be proficient in using version control and continuous integration, with tools such as Git and Bitbucket.
- Experience with third-party libraries and API implementation.
- Able to self-manage and learn on his own.
- Can build Android and/or iOS apps using Flutter
- Proven working experience in Mobile app development
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Experience working in an agile development process.
- Good communication skills.
- Excellent knowledge of core Java and Flutter framework.
- Familiar with Android Studio.
- Good command over code standards and code and query optimization.
- Able to use third-party libraries if required.
- Good communication skills.
- Ready to take on new challenges and problems too.
Vakilsearch is the leading Legal, Tax and Compliance (LTC) Company in India. We are here to revolutionize the way business work with the Government. We are working on exciting and transformative products to revolutionize the LTC space. At Vakilsearch, we believe the future of legal in India lies in great products.
We are looking for an IOS developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of IOS devices including mobile phones and tablet computers. Primary focus will be development of IOS applications and their integration with back-end services.
You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Design and build advanced applications for the IOS platform.
- Assisting in creating auto layout and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Work using the Swift language in creating the app.
- Recommendation on the Design guidelines.
- Knowledgeable on the IOS life cycle and work diligently on the MVP Architecture.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
· BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
· Length of Experience: 1 year - 4 years
III Skill Set & Personality Traits required:
· Proven working experience in software development
· Working experience in iOS development
· Have published one or more iOS apps in the app store
· Good understanding of iOS release cycle and familiarity with CI/CD platform and pipelines
· Proficient understanding of code versioning tools.
· Familiarity with various testing tools
· You are a problem solver with good analytical skills
IV Location: Chennai.
Job Description: Angular Developer
We are looking for an Angular Developer responsible for the client side of our service. Your primary focus will be to implement a complete user interface in the form of a mobile and desktop web app, with a focus on performance. Your main duties will include creating modules and components and coupling them together into a functional app. The artistic design will be delivered to you, together with a few HTML templates, but we will ask for your help in regard to animations, CSS, and final HTML output. You will work in a team with the back-end developer, and communicate with the API using standard methods. A thorough understanding of all of the components of our platform and infrastructure is required.
· Delivering a complete front end application
· Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop
· Coordinating the workflow between the graphic designer, the HTML coder, and yourself
· Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API
· Communicating with external web services
Experience Required: Minimum 2 – 4 years.
Skills and Qualifications:
· Professional, precise communication skills
· Deep knowledge of Angular practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience
· Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
· Ensuring a clear dependency chain, in regard to the app logic as well as the file system
· Ability to provide SEO solutions for single page apps
· Extensive knowledge of CSS and JS methods for providing performant visual effects and keeping the framerate above 30fps at all times
· Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system
· Validating user actions on the client side and providing responsive feedback
· Writing non-blocking code, and resorting to advanced techniques such as multi-threading, when needed
· Creating custom, general use modules and components which extend the elements and modules of core Angular
· Experience with all levels of operation available to the front-end, such as from creating XHRs in vanilla JS to using a custom wrapper around $resource
· Experience with building the infrastructure for serving the front-end app and assets
· Architecting and automating the build process for production, using task runners or scripts
· Documenting the code inline using JSDoc or other conventions
· Writing extensive unit tests using automated TDD tasks
· Creating e2e test suites for all components, and running them with Protractor (or a well-reasoned alternative)
· Creating configuration, build, and test scripts for Continuous Integration environmen
About the company
It has set up a benchmark in the Medical and Health industry with its Digital revolutionary changes. It had a huge impact on Countries Education & the Health sector, as it has taken an effort to uplift & Developing Digital support in India's Medical Education with the sword of Technologies. Our products are being Designed & Developed to benefit the Medical Aspirant as well as its Country's Health Education system. With its continuous effort, many Medical Institutions have been successfully adopting a Digitalised advanced way of Teaching & Learning. Its MedWhiz LMS is very Effective & Essential for Medical Aspirants.
Years of experience : 3-4
● Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
● Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
● Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels
● Reach out to the open source community to encourage and help implement
mission-critical software fixes—React Native moves fast and often breaks
● Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the
● Transition existing React web apps to React Native.
including ES6+ syntax
● Knowledge of functional and object-oriented programming
● Rock solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging
● Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle ,Android Studio, IntelliJ.
● Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline
● Experience with automated testing suites, like Jest or Mocha
We're looking for a role of full time fluter developer.
Roles and Responsibilities
Solid understanding of Flutter, Dart, Flutter animations.
- Should have experience working with Flutter state management approaches like BlOC, GetX, Provider etc.,
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Knowledge and understanding of SQL
- Experienced in working with remote data via RESTful Apis and JSON
- Strong understanding of design patterns over and above MVP, MVVM, and MVC
- Bug fixing and improving application performance
- Unit-testing code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Must have built at least two Android andor iOS apps with Flutter
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
Desired Candidate Profile
- Must have at least 5+ years of hands-on experience in Flutter development
- Must have built at least 2 Android and/ or iOS applications using Flutter
- Must have published 2 or more applications in the Google Play, App Store, or Github
- Proven ability to write readable code, create extensive documentation for existing code, and refactor the previously written code into a readable state
- Proven experience in both mobile and software development, third-party libraries, and APIs
- Knowledge of translating UI/ UX designs into code, Location services, Maps, and other common iOS/ Android libraries
- Experience working in an Agile environment
* Understand the architecture of the application and be able to support or enhance it using standard mobile app development coding practices
* Able to translate wireframes to proper mobile app screens
* Understand overall design process, including usability testing
* Strong knowledge of React JS, React Native
* Clean coding practices is a must
* Data modeling of JSON, knowledge of MVC or MV*
* Knowledge of React Native and Redux framework
* Knowledge of Webservers is a plus.
* Knowledge of build tools like Grunt/Brunch/Gulp/Webpack, etc is a plus ·
* Prior background of server side coding helps, but knowledge of REST architecture is a must
Experience Range: 2-3 Years
-Experience with web services API Implementation and integration (Rest, JSON, XML) (Mandatory)
-Understanding of generating crash report and diagnose issues. Take steps to stabilize mobile application.
1. Experienced iOS Developer with full-time work experience in developing iOS apps for iPhone, iPad, iPod.
2. Should be proficient in Swift and Objective C and use Xcode, Cocoa libraries, and other third-party libraries to develop apps.