2) Experience of working with source control and bug tracking tools used for development
3) Experience in developing user interfaces using bootstrap for web applications
4) Exposure to OOPS concept
5) Exposure to different Framework & principles for SDLC development
6) Exposure to writing stored procedures, views & designing tables.
7) The developer will be an integral part of Applications engineering team.
8) Appreciate & Develop high quality Front End/UI for web applications.
What we need
We are looking for a strong Full Stack Developer to join our team. This person will be involved in active development assignments. You are expected to have between 2 and 5 years of professional experience in any object oriented languages and have executed considerable work in NodeJS along with any of the modern web application building libraries such as Angular, Polymer and/or React along with at least a working knowledge of developing scalable distributed cloud applications on Azure, AWS or on-premises using Kubernetes or Apache Mesos.
- Design RESTful APIs
- Design and create services and system architecture for your projects, and contribute and provide feedback to other team members
- Experience with cloud services (ideally AWS). You know the “gotchas,” potential problems, and how to setup a geographically redundant service in the cloud
- Experience with different databases, including strong working knowledge of NoSQL and relational databases
- This person will be responsible for working with other team members to develop and test highly scalable web applications and services as part of a suite of products in the Data governance domain working with petabyte scale data
- Prototype and develop new ideas and participate in all parts of the lifecycle from research to release
- Be comfortable working within a small team owning deliverables for our web APIs and front end. - Comfortable with current development tools such as Jenkins, Git, bower, npm etc.
- Design and develop dockerized applications which will be deployed flexibly either on the cloud or on-premises depending on business requirements.
Who we think will be a great fit...
We’re looking for someone who is not only a good full stack developer but also aware of modern trends in distributed software application development. You’re smart enough to work at top companies, but you’re picky about finding the right role (this is more than just a job, right?). You’re experienced, but you also like to learn new things. And you want to work with smart people and have fun building something great.
You also meet most (if not more) of the following requirements:
- 3+ years of professional development experience using any object oriented language
- Have developed and delivered at least one application using NodeJS
- Experience with modern web application building libraries such as Angular, Polymer, React etc - You find satisfaction in a job well done and want to solve head-scratching challenges
- Solid OOP and software design knowledge – you should know how to create software that’s extensible, reusable and meets desired architectural objectives
- Excellent understanding of HTTP and REST standards
- Experience with relational as well as NoSQL databases
- Good experience writing unit and acceptance tests
- Proven experience in developing highly scalable distributed cloud applications on a cloud system, preferably AWS
- You’re a great communicator and are capable of not just doing the work, but teaching others and explaining the “why” behind complicated technical decisions.
- You aren’t afraid to roll up your sleeves: This role will evolve over time, and we’ll want you to evolve with it!
Roles and Responsibilities
1. Ability to work on diverse backend stack such as Node JS, Java, Express JS
2. Ability to work on diverse frontend stack such as React JS, Angular 6/7/8/9, HTML5, CSS3
3. Ability to deliver quick POC’s using cutting edge technologies.
4. Preparing reports, manuals and other documentation on the status, operation and maintenance of software.
5. Design, develop, and unit test applications in accordance with established standards
6. Developing, refining, and tuning integrations between applications. Analysing and resolving technical and application problems.
7. Ability to debug application.
8. Should have complete knowledge on developing RESTful Services.
9. Should be able to also work in agile development methodology.
11. Can work on Angular and Integrate backend services
12. Work with the team to manage, optimize, and customize multiple web applications
13. Manage end to end module lifecycle management of the product
14. Push and pull codes via Git repository
- Experience in NodeJS, Java and development using AngularJS / ReactJS
- Experience in front end frameworks such as Angular.js, React.js, Bootstrap, Foundation etc
- Experience in client/server application development
- Knowledge of agile development methodologies
- Knowledge of unit testing theory
- Knowledge of AWS cloud
- Experience in Java, Python and Go will be added advantage
We have hiring for Full stack developer.
Experience in Angular version 6 & above.
- Front End Developer - Including Angular
- Back End Developer with ASP.Net MVC
- Back End Developer with Azure or MS Core
- Project based experience
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer Engineering with 5+ experience writing high quality, efficient and maintainable code. Proficiency with Elixir or Erlang. Alternatively experience with at least two of Ruby on Rails, NodeJS, Python,Lisp/Clojure, Scala, Haskel or similar
- Good knowledge of SQL databases (PostgresSQL, MSSQL, Oracle or similar)
- Good knowledge of revision control system like GIT, SVN, TFS or similar
- Experience with NoSQL databases like InfluxDB, Prometheus, Elastic Stack, SOLR or similar is a plus.
- In depth knowledge of Linux would be a plus
- Exposure to schematic and layout design and understanding would be a plus.
- Experience working with the energy metering segment is a plus.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- The selected candidate will be handling software development activities in Elixir and Typescript
- Technical development activities as per client requirements and internal operational processes.
- Coordinate with multi geographical teams for technical development.
- Close coordination with Technical Support team to visit customers and understand requirements.
- Maintaining/writing high quality code, tests and documentation
- Adding more features to our existing website which can ease the campaign launching process for campaigners.
- Incorporating various tools which can track the users behavior and other key metrics.
- Build APIs which are scalable and can help strategically partnering with other companies or organizations.
- Adopting and incorporating changes as per the new technologies.
- Investigate production issues pertaining to customer features to determine root cause and implement solutions
- Work with the real-time feedback from our users (external and internal) to make the products better.
- Take ownership of the backend services, ensure the best possible performance.
- Strong problem-solving skills, organizational and communication skills, team player
- Preferably 1+ year of experience in full stack development.
- Hands on experience in front-end languages preferably html5, CSS3, React Js.
- Experience in backend languages preferably NodeJs
- Familiar with MySQL/SQL server
- Familiar with cloud services like AWS, Git
- Knowledge/experience in building Web APIs
- Good understanding of the foundations of security and best practices ∙ Good Problem-solving skills.
What you'll get:
Work with technologies like React, ReactJS, NodeJs.
Gain knowledge on full application lifecycle
Faster growth and opportunities
Essential Job Functions:
- Implement application components and systems according to department standards and guidelines.
- Work with product and designers to translate requirements into accurate representations for the web.
- Analyze, design, code, debug, and test business applications.
- Code reviews in accordance with team processes/standards.
- Understand and work with data in varying degrees of complexity and scale.
- Responsible for planning, processing and performing all jobs in an efficient manner.
- Provide assistance to testers and support personnel as needed to determine system problems.
- Resolve problems involved with integrating new technologies with systems.
* Essential functions are the basic job duties that an employee must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation. The function is considered essential if the reason the position exists is to perform that function.
Supportive Job Functions:
- Remain knowledgeable of new emerging technologies and their impact on internal systems.
- Available to work on call when needed.
- Perform other miscellaneous duties as assigned by management.
*These tasks do not meet the Americans with Disabilities Act definition of essential job functions and usually equal 5% or less of time spent. However, these tasks still constitute important performance aspects of the job.
Knowledge, Skill, and Abilities:
- Experience with web services and RESTful APIs.
- Experience in cloud infrastructure
- Experience with Sql and NoSql databases
- Familiarity with modern CI/CD methods
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and handle multiple assignments on a daily basis.
- Strong and effective inter-personal and communication skills
- Ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of clients and staff.
- Must be able to work flexible hours on-site and remote.
- Must be able to coordinate with other staff and provide technological leadership.
- Ability to work in a complex, dynamic team environment with minimal supervision.
- Must possess good organizational skills.
Education, Experience, and Certification:
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree preferred (Computer Science, Engineer, etc.), but equivalent work experience in a technology related area may substitute.
- 5+ years relevant experience, required. *
- Experience using version control daily in a developer environment.
- Experience using rapid development frameworks like Django or Flask.
- Experience using front end build tools.
- Proficiency in HTML, CSS and front end frameworks(Angular 7, AngularJS)
- Having experience in building a responsive web design
- Experience with MongoDB and good knowledge in database concepts
- Experience with web frameworks like ExpressJS
- Developing secure Node.js end points using Passport, JWT, OAuth, and related technologies.
- Knowledge in Restful API Design
- Knowledge in unit testing tools like Karma, Jasmine etc..
- Experience with Version control systems like GIT and knowledge in GIT branching is necessary.
- Knowledge in continuous integration
- Strong object-oriented knowledge in any platform is a plus
- Proficiency and hands-on experience with one or more of the following: Backbone / KnockoutJS / EmberJS / ReactJS is a plus
- Knowledge in payment gateway integration is a plus
Working with an Agile Scrum team using tools such as JIRA.
Involving in writing functional specifications and technical documentation
Working with the peer developers and writing good quality codes and release features
Participation in internal code reviews
Direct interaction with the client
- Developing front end website architecture
- Developing back end website applications
- Creating servers and databases for functionality
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product
- Designing and developing APIs
- Staying up to date in web applications and programming languages
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process ( development and deployment)
- Write maintainable/scalable/efficient code.
- Design and architect technical solutions for the business problems
- Developing mobile application
- Working on Progressive Web App (PWA)
- Working on Accelerated Mobile Pages(AMP)
- Working on PHP framework like laravel and codeigniter
- Working on web optimization tool like grunt/gulp.
- Working on angularjs1/angularjs/reactjs
- Working on Linux Server
- Working on Python
- Working on Mongodb, Memcache
- Build market disruptive technology
- Research new techniques and best practices within the industry
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming and have experience with relational databases such as MySQL
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Team-based version control systems (such as Git) Development frameworks and third-party libraries (such as JQuery)
- Full Stack Engineer who loves challenges
- Must be able to work independently with little guidance from others and in a team environment
- Strong problem-solving skills, data structures and algorithms
- Build responsive website from scratch
- Experience in Front end skills like html, Jquery, bootstrap, media query
- Very good understanding of Web Technologies/ Web Services.
- Good working knowledge on agile
- Flexible and more product-oriented than service-oriented.
- Open to work in a Startup Environment.
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science (CS), Software Engineering (SE) or related technical field is required for the position.
- Freshers can apply
Note : Who can join maximum 30 days.
Perks and Benefits :
- Office from Monday to Friday
- Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Days
- Performance Bonus
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Flexible Working Hours
- Frequent Office Parties
- Employee Development Programs
- No dress code
- Vacation & Paid Time Off
- Breakfast and evening snakes from office.
- Unlimited tea, coffee, green tea etc
- Located near to Bhavan's College
- Career Guidance from CEO, CTO and Senior member
- Free gaming zone
Why Switchme :
- Technology disruptive company in Home Loan
- Number 1 Fin-Tech Company in loan sector in India
- SwitchMe builds innovative technologies for home loan sectors
- SwitchMe keeps updates with latest technology
- Experience a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to part of a fast-growing company
- Steep learning curve with exposure to wider marketing and community management teams functions
- A performance-based environment with no limits to career growth and personal development