Company Introduction :
My Next Developer is a global network of top talent in business, design, and technology that enables companies to scale their teams, on-demand.
We take the best elements of virtual teams and combine them with a support structure that encourages innovation, social interaction, and fun. We see no borders, move at a fast pace, and are never afraid to break the mold.
- Ensure security in the development activities.
- Implement risk management techniques and threat modeling.
- Implement infrastructure automation, monitoring and alerts as part of ISO 27001 and SOC 2 certifications.
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce the best security solutions
Minimum requirements :
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in degree in computer science, cybersecurity, engineering, or equivalent degree.
- 3+ years of experience as a DevSecOps engineer.
- Proficiency in back-end technologies such as NodeJs or Python.
- Expertise in using DevOps tools like GitHub, dependency management, and CI/CD.
- Profound knowledge of AWS cloud, DevOps culture and automation tools.
- Fluent in both spoken and written English communication.
- Ability to work full-time (40 hours/week) with a 2-3 hour overlap with European time zone.
- Stay up-to-date on cybersecurity threats and follow the best practices.
- Previous project experience related to ISO 27001 and SOC 2 certifications.
You will work in engineering and development teams to integrate and develop cloud solutions and virtualized deployment of software as a service product. This will require understanding the software system architecture function as well as performance and security requirements. The DevOps Engineer is also expected to have expertise in available cloud solutions and services, administration of virtual machine clusters, performance tuning and configuration of cloud computing resources, the configuration of security, scripting and automation of monitoring functions. This position requires the deployment and management of multiple virtual clusters and working with compliance organizations to support security audits. The design and selection of cloud computing solutions that are reliable, robust, extensible, and easy to migrate are also important.
- Experience working on billing and budgets for a GCP project - MUST
- Experience working on optimizations on GCP based on vendor recommendations - NICE TO HAVE
- Experience in implementing the recommendations on GCP
- Architect Certifications on GCP - MUST
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal & written) - MUST
- Excellent documentation skills on processes and steps and instructions- MUST
- At least 2 years of experience on GCP.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Engineering OR Equivalent.
- Extensive scripting or programming experience (Shell Script, Python).
- Extensive experience working with CI/CD (e.g. Jenkins).
- Extensive experience working with GCP, Azure, or Cloud Foundry.
- Experience working with databases (PostgreSQL, elastic search).
- Must have 2 years of minimum experience with GCP certification.
- Competitive salary.
- Work from anywhere.
- Learning and gaining experience rapidly.
- Reimbursement for basic working set up at home.
- Insurance (including top-up insurance for COVID).
Remote - work from anywhere.
Ideal joining preferences:
Immediate or 15 days
We are looking for cloud solution professionals with the following skill sets;
Experience: 10+ years in cloud architecting
- Analyze and understand customer business processes and workflows, define requirements and design appropriate solutions.
- Provide End 2 end cloud Solutioning along with secured infra
- Collaborate with vendors for the execution
- Well understanding on open source stack frameworks, AWS & Azure Cloud services
- Solutioning extending from green field to enterprise view
- Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort with both large and small audiences.
- High level of comfort communicating effectively across internal and external organizations
- Intermediate/advanced knowledge of the cloud services, market segments, customer base and industry verticals.
- Demonstrated experience leading or developing high quality, enterprise scale software products using a structured system development life cycle.
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly.
- Certified Solutions Architect( AWS / Azure)
- Recommendations on security, cost, performance, reliability and operational efficiency to accelerate challenging, mission-critical projects
- Experience migrating or transforming customer solutions to the cloud
Primary Skills :
JAVA / J2EE; Spring, Spring Boot, Microservices,Angular JS, Instream data handling, Elastics search DB, Mango DB,DevOps tools- Jenkin, github,maven build, Hands on AWS & Azure cloud services,Mobile: Native and hybrid app hands on;Docker Containers , AKS,Big data and Hbase, Data Lake , service bus, AD
Secondary Skills :
- Extensive experience in Microservices, Rest Services, JPA, Automated unit testing through tools.
- Proven design skills and expertise is required.
- Good knowledge of current / emerging technologies and trends.
- Good analytical, grasping and problem solving skills. Excellent written and verbal communication skills. High levels of initiative and creativity.
- Good communication skills with all stake holders, good team player with ability to mentor juniors
About the role: As our DevOps Engineer, you will be responsible for the smooth operation of Mool's IT infrastructure. You will work with our developers to deploy and manage code changes, and with operations, staff to ensure that systems are up and running smoothly.
You will bring critical elements of continuous integration and continuous deployment together, and help lead the DevOps vertical at Mool.
If you want to join an early-stage startup that values you and your skills, and gives you the freedom to work at your pace while delivering a fantastic all-in-one financial app for all Indians, this is the perfect role for you.
About us: Mool is an all-in-one financial app where you can save, spend and invest your money with confidence. We understand that everyone deserves a good relationship with their money and growing your wealth should not be a difficult process. To help you gain financial freedom, we bring together champions of the financial service industry to champion you with best-in-class products.
Our ideal candidates will have:
- 4+ years of experience in public cloud services, preferably GCP
- 1+ years of software development, operations experience deploying and maintaining multi-tiered infrastructure and applications at scale
- Experience managing any distributed NoSQL system (preferably Kafka)
- Experience with Containers, Microservices, deployment and service orchestration using Kubernetes, EKS (preferred) or GKE
- Experience and a deep understanding of Docker, Kubernetes, API Gateways, Network proxies (Envoy preferred), etc
- Experience in Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
- Experience and deep understanding of Cloud Networking and Security
- Strong scripting language knowledge, such as Python, Shell
- Be an Automation enthusiast. If it can be codified, it can be automated
- Experience in Agile development methodologies and release management techniques
- Ability to continuously learn and make decisions with minimal supervision. You understand that making mistakes means that you are learning
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting
Your key responsibilities include:
- Own the entire Mool DevOps infrastructure development efforts
- Define and set development, test, release, update, and support processes for DevOps operation
- Participate in the development of the CI / CD pipelines and follow through with other team members to ensure high-quality and predictable delivery
- Participate in the development of advanced CI / CD processes and other DevSecOps practices
- Work with the QA team to integrate more complex testing into a containerized pipeline to ensure minimal regressions and comprehensive customer-centric testing
- Participate in internal/cross-team meetings, scoping, decision making and technical documentation
- Assist development and product operations engineers with troubleshooting infrastructure issues
- Identify and deploy cybersecurity measures by continuously performing vulnerability assessment and risk management. This includes being responsible for incidence management and conducting root cause analysis
Working with Ruby, Python, Perl, and Java
Troubleshooting and having working knowledge of various tools, open-source technologies, and cloud services.
Configuring and managing databases and cache layers such as MySQL, Mongo, Elasticsearch, Redis
Setting up all databases and for optimisations (sharding, replication, shell scripting etc)
Creating user, Domain handling, Service handling, Backup management, Port management, SSL services
Planning, testing & development of IT Infrastructure ( Server configuration and Database) and handling the technical issue related to server Docker and VM optimization
Demonstrate awareness of DB management, server related work, Elasticsearch.
Selecting and deploying appropriate CI/CD tools
Striving for continuous improvement and build continuous integration, continuous development, and constant deployment pipeline (CI/CD Pipeline)
Experience working on Linux based infrastructure
Awareness of critical concepts in DevOps and Agile principles
6-8 years of experience
(Candidates from Service based Companies apply-Looking for automation(shell or python scripting))
SHIFT- Shift time either US East coast or west coast (2:30 PM to 10:30 PM India time or 5 to 2 am india time)
Exp- 5 to 8 years
Salary- Upto 25 LPA
Hyderabad based candidates preferred!
Immediate joiners would be preferred!!
- Ability to identify processes where efficiency could be improved via automation
- Ability to research, prototype, iterate and test automation solutions
- Good Technical understanding of Cloud service offering, with a sound appreciation of the associated business processes.
- Ability to build & maintain a strong working relationship with other Technical teams using the agile methodology (internal and external), Infrastructure Partners and Service Engagement Managers.
- Ability to shape and co-ordinate delivery of key initiatives to deliver improvements in stability
- Good understanding of the cost of the e2e service provision, and delivery of associated savings.
- Knowledge of web security principals
- Strong Linux experience – comfortable working from command line
- Some networking knowledge (routing, DNS)
- Knowledge of HA and DR concepts and experience implementing them
- Working with team to analyse and design infrastructure with 99.99% up-time.
- Infrastructure automation through DevOps scripting (Eg Python, Ruby, PowerShell, Java, shell) or previous software development experience
- Experience in building and managing production cloud environments from the ground up.
- Hands-on, working experience with primary AWS services (EC2, VPC, RDS, Route53, S3)
- Knowledge on repository management (GitHub, SVN)
- Solid understanding of web application architecture and RDBMS (SQL Server preferred).
- Experience with IT compliance and risk management requirements is a bonus. (Eg Security, Privacy, HIPAA, SOX, etc)
- Strong logical, analytical and problem-solving skills with excellent communication skills.
- Should have degree in computer science, MIS, engineering or equivalent with 5+ years of experience.
- Should be willing to work in rotational shifts (including the nights)
Perks and benefits:
- Health & Wellness
- Paid time off
- Learning at work
- Fun at work
- Night shift allowance
- Comp off
- Pick and drop facility available to certain distance
Who Are We?
Vahak (https://www.vahak.in) is India’s largest & most trusted online transport marketplace & directory for road transport businesses and individual commercial vehicle (Trucks, Trailers, Containers, Hyva, LCVs) owners for online truck and load booking, transport business branding and transport business network expansion. Lorry owners can find intercity and intracity loads from all over India and connect with other businesses to find trusted transporters and best deals in the Indian logistics services market. With the Vahak app, users can book loads and lorries from a live transport marketplace with over 5 Lakh + Transporters and Lorry owners in over 10,000+ locations for daily transport requirements.
Vahak has raised a capital of $5 Million in a “Pre Series A” round from RTP Global along with participation from Luxor Capital and Leo Capital. The other marquee angel investors include Kunal Shah, Founder and CEO, CRED; Jitendra Gupta, Founder and CEO, Jupiter; Vidit Aatrey and Sanjeev Barnwal, Co-founders, Meesho; Mohd Farid, Co-founder, Sharechat; Amrish Rau, CEO, Pine Labs; Harsimarbir Singh, Co-founder, Pristyn Care; Rohit and Kunal Bahl, Co-founders, Snapdeal; and Ravish Naresh, Co-founder and CEO, Khatabook.
We are looking for a Lead DevOps Engineer who will be working on handling our infrastructure and collaborating with respective teams to ensure zero downtime. The candidate will be reporting directly to the CTO.
- Work independently without any supervision
- Work on continuous improvement of the products through innovation and learning. Someone with a knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Deploy highly complex, distributed transaction processing systems.
- Stay abreast with new innovations and the latest technology trends and explore ways of leveraging these for improving the product in alignment with the business.
- As a component owner, where the component impacts across multiple platforms (5-10-member team), work with customers to obtain their requirements, and deliver the end to end project.
- 5+ years of experience as a Devops Engineer. Experience with Golang cycle is a plus
- At least one End to End CI/CD Implementation experience
- Excellent problem solving and debugging skills in DevOps domain
- Good understanding of Containerization (Docker/Kubernetes)
- Hands-on Build/Package tool experience
- Experience with AWS Services Glue, Athena, Lambda, EC2, RDS, EKS/ECS, ALB, VPC, SSM, Route 53
- Experience with setting up CI/CD pipeline for Glue jobs, Athena, Lambda functions
- Experience in architecting interaction with services and application deployments on AWS
- Experience with Groovy and writing Jenkinsfile
- Experience with repository management, code scanning/linting, secure scanning tools
- Experience with deployments and application configuration on Kubernetes
- Experience with microservice orchestration tools (e.g. Kubernetes, Openshift, HashiCorp Nomad)
- Experience with time-series and document databases (e.g. Elasticsearch, InfluxDB, Prometheus)
- Experience with message buses (e.g. Apache Kafka, NATS)
- Experience with key-value stores and service discovery mechanisms (e.g. Redis, HashiCorp Consul, etcd)
- CV Screening
- Technical Interviews With Barraiser
- CTO’s Interview
- CEO’s Interview
Engineering group to plan ongoing feature development, product maintenance.
• Familiar with Virtualization, Containers - Kubernetes, Core Networking, Cloud Native
Development, Platform as a Service – Cloud Foundry, Infrastructure as a Service, Distributed
• Implementing tools and processes for deployment, monitoring, alerting, automation, scalability,
and ensuring maximum availability of server infrastructure
• Should be able to manage distributed big data systems such as hadoop, storm, mongoDB,
elastic search and cassandra etc.,
• Troubleshooting multiple deployment servers, Software installation, Managing licensing etc,.
• Plan, coordinate, and implement network security measures in order to protect data, software, and
• Monitor the performance of computer systems and networks, and to coordinate computer network
access and use.
• Design, configure and test computer hardware, networking software, and operating system
• Recommend changes to improve systems and network configurations, and determine hardware or
software requirements related to such changes.
Radical is a platform connecting data, medicine and people -- through machine learning, and usable, performant products. Software has never been the strong suit of the medical industry -- and we are changing that. We believe that the same sophistication and performance that powers our daily needs through millions of consumer applications -- be it your grocery, your food delivery or your movie tickets -- when applied to healthcare, has a massive potential to transform the industry, and positively impact lives of patients and doctors. Radical works with some of the largest hospitals and public health programmes in India, and has a growing footprint both inside the country and abroad.
As a DevOps Engineer at Radical, you will:
Work closely with all stakeholders in the healthcare ecosystem - patients, doctors, paramedics and administrators - to conceptualise and bring to life the ideal set of products that add value to their time
Work alongside Software Developers and ML Engineers to solve problems and assist in architecture design
Work on systems which have an extraordinary emphasis on capturing data that can help build better workflows, algorithms and tools
Work on high performance systems that deal with several million transactions, multi-modal data and large datasets, with a close attention to detail
We’re looking for someone who has:
Familiarity and experience with writing working, well-documented and well-tested scripts, Dockerfiles, Puppet/Ansible/Chef/Terraform scripts.
Proficiency with scripting languages like Python and Bash.
Knowledge of systems deployment and maintainence, including setting up CI/CD and working alongside Software Developers, monitoring logs, dashboards, etc.
Experience integrating with a wide variety of external tools and services
Experience navigating AWS and leveraging appropriate services and technologies rather than DIY solutions (such as hosting an application directly on EC2 vs containerisation, or an Elastic Beanstalk)
It’s not essential, but great if you have:
An established track record of deploying and maintaining systems.
Experience with microservices and decomposition of monolithic architectures
Proficiency in automated tests.
Proficiency with the linux ecosystem
Experience in deploying systems to production on cloud platforms such as AWS
The position is open now, and we are onboarding immediately.
Please write to us with an updated resume, and one thing you would like us to see as part of your application. This one thing can be anything that you think makes you stand apart among candidates.
Radical is based out of Delhi NCR, India, and we look forward to working with you!
We're looking for people who may not know all the answers, but are obsessive about finding them, and take pride in the code that they write. We are more interested in the ability to learn fast, think rigorously and for people who aren’t afraid to challenge assumptions, and take large bets -- only to work hard and prove themselves correct. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Join us.