Roles and Responsibilities:
As a DevOps Engineer, you’ll be responsible for ensuring that our products can be seamlessly deployed on infrastructure, whether it is on-prem or on public clouds.
- Create, Manage and Improve CI / CD pipelines to ensure our Platform and Applications can be deployed seamlessly
- Evaluate, Debug, and Integrate our products with various Enterprise systems & applications
- Build metrics, monitoring, logging, configurations, analytics and alerting for performance and security across all endpoints and applications
- Build and manage infrastructure-as-code deployment tooling, solutions, microservices and support services on multiple cloud providers and on-premises
- Ensure reliability, availability and security of our infrastructure and products
- Update our processes and design new processes as needed to optimize performance
- Automate our processes in compliance with our security requirements
- Manage code deployments, fixes, updates, and related processes
- Manage environment where we deploy our product to multiple clouds that we control as well as to client-managed environments
- Work with CI and CD tools, and source control such as GIT and SVN. DevOps Engineer
- 2+ years of experience in DevOps, SRE or equivalent positions
- Experience working with Infrastructure as Code / Automation tools
- Experience in deploying, analysing, and debugging on multiple environments (AWS, Azure, Private Clouds, Data Centres, etc), Linux/Unix administration, Databases such as MySQL, PostgreSQL, NoSQL, DynamoDB, Cosmos DB, MongoDB, Elasticsearch and Redis (both managed instances as well as self-installed).
- Knowledge of scripting languages such as Python, PowerShell and / or Bash.
- Hands-on experience with the following is a must: Docker, Kubernetes, ELK Stack
- Hands-on experience with at least three of the following- Terraform, AWS Cloud Formation, Jenkins, Wazuh SIEM, Ansible, Ansible Tower ,Puppet ,Chef
- Good troubleshooting skills with the ability to spot issues.
- Strong communication skills and documentation skills.
- Experience with deployments with Fortune 500 or other large Global Enterprise clients is a big plus
- Experience with participating in an ISO27001 certification / renewal cycle is a plus.
- Understanding of Information Security fundamentals and compliance requirements
Work From Home
Start Up Background is preferred
Company Location: Noida
About Egregore Labs
Data Science in Financial Markets
As a Cloud Practice Head, you will play a Techno-Commercial role. You will nurture the Practice including COE and customer deliveries in DevOps environments. Your overall responsibilities will include the following:
- Owning the technical engagement and ultimate success around specific implementation projects, and developing a deep expertise in the AWS technologies as well as broad know-how around how applications and services are constructed using the AWS platform.
- Serve as a key technical member of the Business Development team in helping to ensure customer success in building applications and services on the AWS platform.
- Responsible for designing, building Cloud solutions and provide required support to Sales/Pre-Sales teams.
- Nurture the Cloud practice & to be part in complete life cycle of service offerings like Pre-Sales /Transition/Service delivery till it reaches the matured level.
- Study the existing Cloud Services like processes, best practices and standardize the service offerings, strengthen and improve the maturity levels and make a strong practice.
- Give inputs to standardize the Sales kit for Cloud offerings (Proposals, PPTs, Templates) etc.
- Focus on continual improvement of Cloud service offerings. Work closely with Sales, Pre-sales, Transition, Service delivery teams and key functions like HR, Finance, and Training department and support them
- Drive the architectural design, solution planning, and feasibility study on Cloud Computing Infrastructure.
- Deliver new IT services and exploit current infrastructure technologies.
- Drive the infrastructure roadmaps and planning in adopting the cloud infrastructure in a long
- Conduct research and make recommendations on suitable cloud platforms & services.
- Advice on and implement cloud best practices.
Desired understanding of the following - VPC, EC2, S3, IAM, Route 53,
Lambda, Billing, AWS MYSQL, Kinesis, API Gateway, Cloud Watch, EBS, AMI, RDS, Dynamo
DB, ELB, Light sail, Kubernetes, Docker, NAT Gateway
Education & Experience:
- 3 to 5 years related work experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field
- Solid experience in infrastructure architecture solutions design
- Solid knowledge in AWS/Google Cloud
- Experience in managing implementations on public clouds (AWS/Google Cloud)
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills - Good command of written and spoken English.
- Certification for AWS/Google Cloud Architect - Associate level
- Writing and maintaining the automation for deployments across various cloud (AWS/Azure/GCP)
- Bring a passion to stay on top of DevOps trends, experiment, and learn new CI/CD technologies.
- Creating the Architecture Diagrams and documentation for various pieces
- Build tools and automation to improve the system's observability, availability, reliability, performance/latency, monitoring, emergency response
- 3 - 5 years of professional experience as a DevOps / System Engineer.
- Strong knowledge in Systems Administration & troubleshooting skills with Linux.
- Experience with CI/CD best practices and tooling, preferably Jenkins, Circle CI.
- Hands-on experience with Cloud platforms such as AWS/Azure/GCP or private cloud environments.
- Experience and understanding of modern container orchestration, Well-versed with the containerised applications (Docker, Docker-compose, Docker-swarm, Kubernetes).
- Experience in Infrastructure as code development using Terraform.
- Basic Networking knowledge VLAN, Subnet, VPC, Webserver like Nginx, Apache.
- Experience in handling different SQL and NoSQL databases (PostgreSQL, MySQL, Mongo).
- Experience with GIT Version Control Software.
- Proficiency in any programming or scripting language such as Shell Script, Python, Golang.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; ability to work in a team environment.
- AWS / Kubernetes Certifications: AWS Certified Solutions Architect / CKA.
- Setup and management of a Kubernetes cluster, including writing Docker files.
- Experience working in and advocating for agile environments.
- Knowledge in Microservice architecture.
Are you passionate about system administration, scripting and process automation?
- Deploying, automating, maintaining and managing AWS and GCP cloud based production systems, to ensure the availability, performance, scalability and security of production systems.
- Build, release and configuration management of testing and production systems.
- System troubleshooting and problem solving across platform and application domains.
- Suggesting architecture improvements, recommending process improvements.
- Evaluate new technology options and products
- Ensuring critical system security through the use of best in class cloud security solutions.
- Keeping an update related to developer tools,DevOps cloud computing, Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment, Blue Green Deployment, Continuous Monitoring, Automate Infrastructure, Continuous Delivery and Continuous Build, Continuous Testing.
- 1+ years experience with using a broad range of cloud technologies which will be covering AWS EC2, RDS, ELB, EBD, S3, VPC, Glacier, IAM, CloudWatch, Docker, Lambda etc. (or equivalents in GCP and/or Azure) to develop and maintain cloud solutions, with focus on practicing cloud security.
- Solid experience as a DevOps Engineer in a 24x7 uptime cloud environment, including automation experience with configuration management tools.
- Scripting Skills: Strong scripting and automation skills.
- Operating Systems: Windows and Linux system administration.
- Monitoring Tools: Experience with system monitoring tools .
- Problem Solving: Ability to analyze and resolve complex infrastructure resource and application deployment issues.
It’s no surprise that 6sense is named a top workplace year after year — we have industry-leading technology developed and taken to market by a world-class team. 6sense is Top Rated on Glassdoor with a 4.9/5 and our CEO Jason Zintak was recognized as the #1 CEO in the small & medium business category by Glassdoor’s 2021 Top CEO Employees Choice Awards.
In 2021, the company was recognized for having the Best Company for Diversity, Best Company for Women, Best CEO, Best Company Culture, Best Company Perks & Beneﬁts and Happiest Employees from the employee feedback platform Comparably. In addition, 6sense has also won several accolades that demonstrate its reputation as an employer of choice including the Glassdoor Best Place to Work (2022), TrustRadius Tech Cares (2021) and Inc. Best Workplaces (2022, 2021, 2020, 2019).
6sense reinvents the way organizations create, manage, and convert pipeline to revenue. The 6sense Revenue AI captures anonymous buying signals, predicts the right accounts to target at the ideal time, and recommends the channels and messages to boost revenue performance. Removing guesswork, friction and wasted sales effort, 6sense empowers sales, marketing, and customer success teams to signiﬁcantly improve pipeline quality, accelerate sales velocity, increase conversion rates, and grow revenue predictably.
Senior Software Engineer - Infrastructure, Cloud
Develop and deploy services to improve the availability, ease of use/management, and visibility of 6sense systems
Building and scaling out our services and infrastructure
Learning and adopting technologies that may aide in solving our challenges
Own our critical underlying systems like AWS, Kubernetes, Mesos, infrastructure deployment, and compute cluster architecture (which services frameworks and engines like Hadoop/Hive/Presto)
Write/review/debug production code, develop documentation and capacity plans, and debug live production problems Contributing back to open-source projects if we need to add or patch functionality
Support the overall Software Engineering team to resolve any issues they encounter
5+ years of experience with Linux/Unix system administration and networking fundamentals 3+ years in a Software Engineering role or equivalent experience
4+ years of working with AWS
4+ years of experience working with Kubernetes, Docker.
Strong skills in reading code as well as writing clean, maintainable, and scalable code
Good knowledge of Python
Experience designing, building, and maintaining scalable services and/or service-oriented architecture
Experience with high-availability
Experience with modern configuration management tools (e.g. Ansible/AWX, Chef, Puppet, Pulumi) and idempotency
Knowledge of standard security practices
Knowledge of the Hadoop ecosystem (e.g. Hadoop, Hive, Presto) including deployment, scaling, and maintenance Experience with operating and maintaining VPN/SSH/ZeroTrust access infrastructure
Experience with CDNs such as CloudFront and Akamai
Exposure to modern build systems such as Bazel, Buck, or Pants#LI-remote
Every person in every role at 6sense owns a part of deﬁning the future of our industry-leading technology. You’ll join a team where curiosity is prized, no one’s satisﬁed with the status quo, and everyone’s all-in on the collective good.6sense is a place where difference-makers roll up their sleeves, take risks, act with integrity, and measure successby the value we create for our customers.
We want 6sense to be the best chapter of your career.
Feel part of something
You’ll be part of building tomorrow’s tech, revolutionizing how marketing and sales teams create, manage, and convert pipeline to revenue. And you’ll be seen and appreciated by co-workers who challenge you, cheer you on, and always have your back.
At 6sense, you’ll experience the passion from customers and colleagues alike for our market-leading vision, and you're entrusted with applying your unique talents to help bring that vision to life.
Build a career
As part of a company on a rocketship trajectory, there’s no way around it: You’re going to experience unparalleled career growth. With colleagues as humble and hungry as you are, and a leadership philosophy grounded in trust, transparency, and empowerment, every day is a chance to improve on the one before.
Enjoy access to our Udemy Training Library with 5,000+ courses, give and get recognition from your coworkers, and spend time with our executive team every two weeks in our All Hands gathering to connect, learn and ask leaders about whatever is on your mind.
Enjoy work, and your life
This is a place where you’ll do your best work and inspire others to do theirs — where you’re guaranteed to make real connections, for life, along the way.
We want to help you prioritize health and wellness, today and tomorrow. Take advantage of family medical coverage; a monthly stipend to support your physical, mental, and ﬁnancial wellness; generous paid parental leave beneﬁts; Plus, we have an open time-off policy, so you can take the time you need.
Set for success
A vision as big as ours only comes to life when we’re all winning together.
We’ll make sure you have the equipment you need to work at home or in one of our oﬃces. And have the right snacks, pens or lighting with our work-from-home expense reimbursement allowance. We also partner with WeWork to make sure that if your choice is a hybrid of home and oﬃce, we have you covered in the locations they’re offered.
That’s the commitment we make to every one of our employees. If this sounds like a place where you'll thrive as you take your success to the next level, let’s chat!
Minimum 2 to 3 years of experience required
Scripting, Operational Support, Production Monitoring, Automation, DevOps
- AWS Cloud, CICD, Serverless setups, Monitoring Setup
- Performance setup, scalability in hands experience, Linux expertise, DevOps Operations
- AWS Cloud, CICD, Serverless setups, Monitoring Setup, Performance setup, scalability in hands experience, Linux expertise, DevOps Operations.
What is the role?
As DevOps Engineer, you are responsible to setup and maintain GIT repository, DevOps tools like Jenkins, UCD, Docker, Kubernetes, Jfrog Artifactory, Cloud monitoring tools, Cloud security.
- Setup, configure, and maintain GIT repos, Jenkins, UCD, etc. for multi hosting cloud environments.
- Architect and maintain the server infrastructure in AWS. Build highly resilient infrastructure following industry best practices.
- Working on Docker images and maintaining Kubernetes clusters.
- Develop and maintain the automation scripts using Ansible or other available tools.
- Maintain and monitor cloud Kubernetes Clusters and patching when necessary.
- Working on Cloud security tools to keep applications secured.
- Participate in software development lifecycle, specifically infra design, execution, and debugging required to achieve successful implementation of integrated solutions within the portfolio.
- Required Technical and Professional Expertise.
What are we looking for?
- Minimum 4-6 years of experience in IT industry.
- Expertise in implementing and managing Devops CI/CD pipeline.
- Experience in DevOps automation tools. And Very well versed with DevOps Frameworks, Agile.
- Working knowledge of scripting using shell, Python, Terraform, Ansible or puppet or chef.
- Experience and good understanding in any of Cloud like AWS, Azure, Google cloud.
- Knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes is required.
- Proficient in troubleshooting skills with proven abilities in resolving complex technical issues.
- Experience with working with ticketing tools.
- Middleware technologies knowledge or database knowledge is desirable.
- Experience and well versed with Jira tool is a plus.
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment will enable you to juggle between concepts yet maintain the quality of content, interact, share your ideas, and have loads of learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the benefits of being at Xoxoday.
A fast-growing SaaS commerce company based in Bangalore with offices in Delhi, Mumbai, SF, Dubai, Singapore, and Dublin. We have three products in our portfolio: Plum, Empuls, and Compass. Xoxoday works with over 1000 global clients. We help our clients engage and motivate their employees, sales teams, channel partners, or consumers for better business results.
We look forward to connecting with you. As you may take time to review this opportunity, we will wait for a reasonable time of around 3-5 days before we screen the collected applications and start lining up job discussions with the hiring manager. However, we assure you that we will attempt to maintain a reasonable time window for successfully closing this requirement. The candidates will be kept informed and updated on the feedback and application status.
Minimum 4 years exp
- Build automation/CI: Jenkins
- Secure repositories: Artifactory, Nexus
- Build technologies: Maven, Gradle
- Development Languages: Python, Java, C#, Node, Angular, React/Redux
- SCM systems: Git, Github, Bitbucket
- Code Quality: Fisheye, Crucible, SonarQube
- Configuration Management: Packer, Ansible, Puppet, Chef
- Deployment: uDeploy, XLDeploy
- Containerization: Kubernetes, Docker, PCF, OpenShift
- Automation frameworks: Selenium, TestNG, Robot
- Work Management: JAMA, Jira
- Strong problem solving skills, Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good knowledge of Linux environment: RedHat etc.
- Good in shell scripting
- Good to have Cloud Technology : AWS, GCP and Azure
at Poland MNC
We are a team of SysOps/DevOps engineers
with one goal in mind -to keep your online business up and running 24/7.Solving problems is
our thing, but we believe that dealing with the same issues over and over again is
unnecessary and counterproductive. Our objective is to find the ultimate solution for each
and every problem! Though, each one of us is different, we have the same goal: to make
our customer's life easier and enjoy it at the same time.
Scope & Responsibilities
As a Department Leader, you will be responsible for managing and mentoring the team of
Linux systems administrators on a daily basis. You will help build and grow the sys admins
team and lead them to success. As Systems Management Department Leader, you will work
both as a People Manager and a Senior Systems Administrator.
As Manager you will recruit and retain a high motivated and professional team of
administrators. Together with our CTO and HR team, youre going to define recruitment
needs in your team and participate in the recruitment process. You will also work on
improving the onboarding process for new employees.
More tech part of the job contains designing and managing systems, tools, and infrastructure
to match our customers needs and provide them with outstanding, safe and reliable
This position requires you to be able to devise proactive solutions to project-related issues
and inspire trust in teammates. Are you a team player who is ready to work with our team to
find solutions and are AWS Certified ? We await your CV
Skills & Certifications
- Proven team building and management background (2+ years)
- Strong project, process and people management skills
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Strong background in Linux administration (4+ years experience)
- Amazon AWS certification preferred (EC2, ECS, EKS, Lambda, IAM, KMS)
- Automation (we use Ansible)
- Infrastructure as code (we use Terraform)
- Knowledge of CI/CD tools and best practices
- Comfort with collaboration across multiple projects
- Ability to lead and coordinate team of professionals on daily basis
This position also requires you to be able to participate in on-call
schedules.Roles and Responsibilities