We are looking for an Android developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a vast number of diverse Android devices. Your primary focus will be the development of Android applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working along-side other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
• Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
• Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code
• Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
• Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
• Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
• Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
• Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
• Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
• Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
• Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as “touch”
• Familiarity with the use of additional sensors, such as gyroscopes and accelerometers
• Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
• Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
• Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
Founded in 2007, Accolite Digital India Pvt Ltd, is focused on serving Fortune 500 Customers in Healthcare, Banking and Financial Services, Telecommunications, and Automotive Verticals. The company is laser focused on producing the best technical talent in these Verticals and solving the most complex technical and business problems. Accolite is a cutting-edge information technology services and product development company headquartered in Dallas, Texas, with four development centers in Bangalore, Delhi, Hyderabad, and Coimbatore, India.
We have rapidly grown over the last few years to 1800+ people across the globe and continue to hire the top technical minds for our expanding customer base.
- Have five or more years of experience as a mobile software engineer
- Have deep knowledge of iOS development with Objective-C and/or Swift or deep knowledge of Android development with Java/Kotlin
- Deep knowledge of profiling and instrumentation of mobile applications
- Experience launching and maintaining apps in PlayStore and/or AppStore
- Experience building mobile apps in React Native is a big plus, or experience with React.
We are looking for a React Native developer interested in building performant mobile apps on both the iOS and Android platforms. You will be responsible for architecting and building these applications, as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure. Building a product is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, a strong team player with a commitment to perfection is required.
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Reach out to the open source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes—React Native moves fast and often breaks things.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Transition existing React web apps to React Native.
- Firebase and cloud function expereince would be huge plus
- Knowledge of (functional or object-oriented) programming
- Rock solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts
- Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle (Android Studio, IntelliJ)
- Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage
- Experience with automated testing suites, like (Jest or Mocha)
- You will be having an impact on our 1.7M users every day.
- You will be rolling out experiments and working closely with our product managers and design team to validate and build new features.
- Monitoring apps and fixing bugs for improving performance.
- Refactoring/Rewriting obsolete code to align with the new architecture.
- Design, build and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Kotlin code.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency Experience: 1- 5 yrs in android development
- Live Data and other Android Jetpack components
- DI (Dagger/Hilt)
- Design patterns MVVM, MVI
- Multithreading (Coroutines)
- Offline Storage
- Remote data interaction via REST and JSON
- Third-party analytics like Amplitude, Clevertap, etc..
- Common third-party libraries and APIs like (Glide, retrofit...)
- Firebase products (FireStore/ RealTimeDB/ FCM..)
- Writing custom views
- Text-based UIs like notes, reader, etc..
- Publishing/Updating apps on Google Play and other stores (Huawei/Xiaomi...)
Good to have:
- Basic understanding of clean architecture.
- Simple data structure and algorithm understanding.
- Basic understanding of AWS services and products
- Strong design intuition and user empathy.
- Should be aware of future technologies in the Android ecosystem.
- You should be quick in understanding the hypothesis, and build the experiment and make it available to a user
- We prefer people who are highly experimental and willing to take risks.
- Experience in training or mentoring team members.
Do not apply if you are not:
- Ownership driven
- Curious in general
- Use to work in a chaotic environment
- Highly proactive
- Hate drinking and smoking will have a hard time here
Wanted React Native Developer
We are looking for Junior and Senior React Native developer interested in building mobile apps for both the iOS and Android platforms.The candidate should be able to build high-quality, and performant applications with good coding standards and according to design.The developer must be skilled in development, writing clean and scalable code, and documenting functionality.
1 - 3 years
- Experience with React Native skills such as Redux/Mobx, GraphQL, Animation, Authentication, etc.
- Must have built Mobile apps that are deployed to App store and google play store.
- Hands-on experience in using Hooks for functional components with the State, Pure Components , etc.
- Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle Android Studio, IntelliJ
- Experience with automated testing suites, like Jest or Mocha
- Should have the ability to integrate third-party libraries and APIs.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git.
- Good knowledge of React Native and its core Principles.
- React Native
- Mobile Application Development
- IOS Development
- Android Development
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Strong knowledge in SQLite Database
- Experience in designing and developing custom controls for Android.
- Solid foundation in data structures, algorithms, and object orientation design.
- Capabilities to write and execute unit test cases.
- Independent researching, solution finding, analysis and problem solving skills and capabilities.
- Should have a strong knowledge of OOPS and intermediate knowledge of front-end GUI design and development.
- Should have knowledge of Kotlin
- Should have experience in MVC / MVVM Architecture.
- Good in Analytics and Communication
Ebullient Gaming India is India’s biggest network of gaming generating 250 Million+ Views per month for gaming content. It is powered by a Talent management agency, an Online Publication, an Event arm and a creative agency that works with the best brands and gaming talent of the country.
Ebullient is hiring for a Full Stack Mobile Developer to build and maintain their technology platform.
Who Should Apply?
- Passionate about building new things from scratch
- Good with managing and organising work amongst the team to get the job done
- Excellent in hiring a team for new projects and retaining good talents to build an in-house team
- Will to learn from the mentors and kind to share the experience with the mentees
Why Will I Apply?
- I will have Experience to be a part of a brand journey from scratch
- I will have freedom to fail in pursuit of disruption
- I will work and compete with the brightest minds in the category
- I will enjoy the pressure and perks of higher hierarchy
What are your Roles and Responsibilities?
- Ability to handle the entire lifecycle of a mobile application which involves client/server side coding, infrastructure deployment and management on cloud, and publishing application on Google Play Store and Apple App Store
- Work collaboratively with subject matter experts to translate complex industry-specific problems into a working software
- Ability to build and maintain high performing systems at scale
- Eventually, take ownership of the product and lead an entire team of engineers
What are the must-haves for the job?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or relevant work experience
- Understanding of programming paradigms
- Proficient in building mobile applications using React Native
- Hands-on with at least one of the server-side languages, framework or runtime such as Golang, Nodejs, Python, Java or .Net
- Familiarity with database concepts and technologies
- Hands-on with at least one of the NoSql databases such as Mongo DB, Elastic Search or Cassandra
- Understanding of micro services architecture and inter-service communication using REST and RPC APIs
- Familiarity with cloud service technologies with a provider such as AWS, Azure or GCP
- Understanding of scalable design patterns
- Familiarity with CI/CD pipeline
Experience: 2-7 years
Salary: According to Eligibility
Location: Delhi NCR
Contact Person: Neelam
Interested candidate send updated resume( neelam @ egiplay . com)
MyDareBox is India's first Innovative alternate Education Technology Company.
Looking for React Native Developers,
Experience - 1+ years
-Hands-on experience of using native platform libraries.
-Hands on experience of building mobile applications from scratch.
-Experience with React Native workflows.
-Understanding of REST APIs, HTTP Request/Response Model and offline storage.
Knowledge in app development using XAMARIN tool
Should have project experience using XAMARIN
Candidate must have developed apps for both Android and IOS is compulsory
Job location: Coimbatore