· Build buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
· Migrate existing Android Native to React Native
· Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
· Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
· Experience in Build systems and Deployment processes
· Excellent problem-solving, debugging, and troubleshooting skills.
· An avid follower of the best practices, optimization strategies, and design patterns
· Knowledge of RN available inbuilt UI components and the props those UI components accept.
· Good knowledge of monitoring and tracking down app crashes and bugs using advanced tools
· Experience in 3rd party services integration
· Knowledge of architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
· Experience in at least one native language Android or IOS (Swift/Objective C)
· Have knowledge of TypeScript
· Building and releasing the app in Play Store and App Store
· Integrating several analysis tools on app-level
· We have a well-defined leave policy for our people to take care of their personal commitments and exigencies.
· We care for our people and take care of them and their families by offering them a Healthcare policy
· Your professional growth and company growth go hand-in-hand
· We provide you a platform to learn and polish your skills
Desired Candidate Profile
· BE/BTech/MCA with an experience of 4-7 yrs. in React Native Mobile App development. Who can work in collaboration with team members and build positive working relationships?
· High level of commitment to business satisfaction and agility.
· Possess a strong work ethic and is passionate about his/her role with the attitude to learn.
Why you should be interested in this role?
Biofourmis is pioneering an entirely new digital health category by developing clinically validated software-based therapeutics to provide a better outcome for patients, smarter engagements, and tracking tools for clinicians. By combining Machine Learning Technology we are creating a truly unique movement in the health space.
Our team works in a cross-functional agile setup consisting of mobile developers, backend developers, designers, product managers, researchers, and scrum masters.
Biofourmis headquartered in Boston develops and delivers clinically validated software-based therapeutics to provide cost-effective solutions for payers, accelerated research and drug development for biopharmaceutical companies, advanced tools for clinicians to deliver personalized care, and, ultimately, better outcomes for patients.
Our robust digital therapeutics products and pipeline cover multiple therapeutic areas including heart failure, acute coronary syndrome, COPD, and chronic pain.
A successful Series B and Series C round funding, strategic acquisitions, key commercial multi-year contracts, FDA approvals, new U.S. headquarters, and industry recognition were among some of our achievements in 2020-21.
As an Android Engineer at Biofourmis, you are engaged right from the product ideation conversation where you analyse requirements, explore the feasibility to implement it to make it a full-blown product. You ideate, identify the solution, build and suggest the right architecture, engage the right partner, demonstrate the idea, present the solution to multiple stakeholders, execute a proof of concept, and finally oversee it all while the dream gets implemented.
People and Technology:
There would be direct interactions between the internal product and engineering teams. The engineering team is comprised of UI/UX, Mobile - iOS, Android, Backend - NodeJS, Python, Web - Angular, HTML/CSS, QA, and DevOps team.
We have the best engineers and they are always willing to support a customer use case and brainstorm new ideas, which makes the job even more fun.
- You will be a part of the core development team at Biofourmis to work on engaging and challenging products in healthcare/digital therapeutics domain
- You will be constantly developing new features, improve existing features of our new and existing products.
- You will be working closely with the product team, backend team, iOS team, web team and QA team to shape the product
- You will be responsible for mentoring and guiding juniors, who will help you build the product along the way
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in Android development (knowledge of AACs, Data binding, VMs, Live data and such)
- Well versed in Kotlin and Java (knowledge of various concepts in these programming languages)
- At least two years of experience in Kotlin
- Application knowledge of architectural patterns like MV(X), Coordinator and such
- Technical designing abilities using clean architecture, SOLID patterns
- Knowledge of Android UI design guidelines and various UI widgets
- Application knowledge of techniques like DI, Reactive programming
- Good understanding of Git and related workflows for daily development activities
- Application knowledge of unit testing. TDD knowledge is an added advantage
- Hands-on debugging and troubleshooting skills, Usage of performance tools
- Working knowledge of Agile methodology and scrum
About this role
If you like to build intutive mobile applications with scalable code, then this role is made for you. Here at Cutshort, you will be a part of a small but highly cross functional, enthusiastic team. The opportunities here would not be limited to just core product and development but anything and everything that contributes to the success of the company (e.g being able to help automate sales and marketing processes, etc).
Welcome to today’s professional world where:
- Older job skills are becoming irrelevant. There is a constant need to upgrade.
- The value of work matters more than the number of years of experience a person has.
- The education system is still failing to prepare people for the real professional world.
- You can work on anything from anywhere for whatever time
These facts may look scary but they are actually opportunities if the professionals get to:
- Figure out their career interest paths
- Learn the skills
- Share learnings
- Find people for mentorship, side projects, freelancing etc
- Get opportunities to apply their skills at a place that fits their needs
At Cutshort, this is what we do. We have built an AI-powered solution to help millions of professionals plan and grow their careers to become more successful and satisfied in their lives. Since we started in 2015, 1.5M+ professionals have used Cutshort to hire, find jobs, connect with each other to grow their careers.
- Learn and understand user interactions and design & build mobile applications
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of mobile devices
- You must have at least 2 year of full-time experience in mobile development using React Native.
- Experience in creating appealing User Interfaces is a bonus
- An eye for alignment and spacing is a must
The work culture at Cutshort
We are a small, remote team that believes in
- Working with a few, but only with the highest quality team members who want to become the very best in their fields.
- Having a flat organisational structure with a merit-first, no-politics environment
- Partnering with our employees to achieve their career goals and helping them grow professionally, financially and holistically.
- At least 3 years of experience as an iOS Developer
- Be proficient with Swift and Cocoa Touch
- Design and build applications for Apple devices.
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, and Core Animation, as well as offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Must be familiar with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Experience with cloud message APIs and usage of push notifications.
- Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools such as Instruments.
As one of Malaysia's top app development companies, Snappymob helps top brands in Malaysia and around the world turn their ideas into reality. Our clients span startups to multinationals across many industries including finance, media, healthcare, energy, and education.
We are simply passionate about creating impactful digital products.
We achieve this by pairing awesome user experience design and solid software engineering. We work hard to help our clients achieve success – while providing them honest, no-nonsense advice. Our work has reached the hands of millions of users!
As an iOS develop, you'll be an integral member of a software engineering team that designs and develops world-class iOS applications developed in Swift.
You'll be working closely with other engineers and team members to work on delightful applications and features that make a big impact for users. We're looking for people that share our passion for writing great software; love making use of best practices in our software development process; have fantastic attention to detail; and who love to learn.
- Architect, design, develop, and maintain iOS applications
- Collaborate with the engineering team at large in software design sessions, code reviews, teaching, and other engineering activities
- Collaborate with other team members including the web development team and design team
- Participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle for our projects
- Three or more years of iOS development experience
- A proven track record showing proficiency in iOS development
- Understanding of core iOS development concepts, including application architectures, lifecycles, user interface layout and customization, and components such as UICollectionView
- Proficiency in Swift, Xcode and the entire iOS development tool chain
- Critical thinkers that are able to analyze and break down problems into manageable components
- Knowledge and experience with iOS architectural patterns: MVC, MVVM, MVP
- Strong attention to detail
- You must be able to communicate and work well with others
- Proficiency in Objective-C, C, C++
- Experience with Android and/or React Native and/or Flutter is an advantage for this position
- Experience with version control systems (we use Git)
- Experience with Linux, MacOS, or other UNIX-like system
- Should have experience in creating mobile application using react native.
- Knowledge implementing API and handling JSON structure. Hands on experience with PostMan is added advantage
-Have practical deployment experience on Android and iOS
- Should have created minimum 5 applications independently
- Proficiency at innovative contributions and embrace new ideas
- Efficiency to take ownership over the assigned project
- Good communication skills to communicate with client and the management team for demo representations and to reach their understanding strategies
- Efficiency in Agile scrum methodologies
- Excellent leadership quality and positive attitude to reach the business objective
- Effective performance with high quality (bug free) output and on time delivery to meet the deadlines.
1. At least an undergraduate degree in Computer
Science, Engineering, preferably from IITs/Top RECs.
2. 1-4 years of experience at cutting edge organisations
3. Extensive experience in developing mobile apps using
Android SDK with proficiency in Core Java and design
4. Experience with e business/e commerce applications
and business environment is a must.
5. Any experience with internet companies will be a plus.
6. Great understanding of Android development SDK and
7. Expertise in Core Java with solid OOD principles and
8. Good grasp of algorithms, design patterns, memory
management and multithreaded programming.
9. Conversant with JSON, XML, Web services API.
10. Experience with SaaS platforms for mobile
development like Analytics, Push Notifications, Cloud
Storage, Ad Networks, etc.
11. Hands-on experience with Android's debugging, unittesting, memory and performance optimization tools.
12. Great people skills
Mutual Mobile is a world-leading agency in mobile and emerging technology innovation, and we are looking for an accomplished and capable engineer to join our team!
We have built our success through timely bets on emerging technology and the rapid execution of targeted marketing campaigns and skills development. This approach has resulted in a list of premier clients that come to us to build innovative experiences using emerging technology (Nike, Google, GM, Nestle, UnderArmour). We’ve seen this happen with iOS, Android, Wearables, and IoT. We continue to evolve - it’s in our DNA - we stay at the forefront of innovation. Now, in 2019, we stand at the foot of a massive transition in emerging technology with the growth of Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality, Voice, Bots, and more. We are ready to embrace these changes and to help our clients make the most of the opportunities they bring.
At Mutual Mobile, Engineers are highly-capable, experienced producers of high-quality, extensible code. They know the ins-and-outs of their field, apply that knowledge to solve the most difficult problems, and pass along that knowledge to the next generation through mentorship. They:
- Improve the structure, quality, and extensibility of code bases
- Implement tools and best practices
- Create reusable libraries and frameworks
- Discover and evaluate new tools and technology partners
We expect Engineers to:
- Be highly-capable experts in at least one technology
- Build breadth across multiple tech stacks
- Write high-quality, extensible, testable code
- Participate in planning activities and provide accurate story estimates
- Conduct code reviews and act as a role model on the team
- Proactively breakdown work, identify risks, and explore solutions
Engineers have experience:
- Expert experience with hybrid mobile application and plugin development using Cordova, PhoneGap
- Good to have some experience with OpenCV and creating Cordova plugins. Awesome, if worked on some camera vision-related apps in the past.
- Experience with upgrading Cordova projects on iOS and Android.
- Experience with task automation frameworks like grunt in mobile app development tooling together with Xcode and Android SDK
- Experience with salesforce mobile cloud iOS and Android SDKs is a plus
- Experience with Native iOS & Android development is a plus
- Should have expert level knowledge of HTML5, CSS3
- Should have strong debugging skills on Developer Tools of the browser and working with cross-browser UI.
- Unit and UI testing frameworks like Karma, Jasmine, Mocha, Protractor, etc.
- Should have experience in Response / Adaptive Web Design for desktop, tablet, and mobile
- Good understanding of CSS preprocessors LESS/SASS.
- Must know about the complete deployment cycle (Alpha - Beta - Prod) on the App Store and Play Store.
- Provisioning DevOps tooling and continuous integration
- Driving development best practices, including unit testing, coding standards, and code reviews
- Capable of implementing industry best-practices related to mobile application development concepts, design, and architecture
Preferred experience includes:
- Familiarity with other front-end development such as Angular, React or Vue
- Good to have task automators like Gulp and Grunt
- System monitoring and security design and implementation
Why work for Mutual Mobile? We make great products. We craft beautiful mobile interfaces and solve complex software challenges. Clients such as HEB, Google, lynda.com, Citi, Nike, and Under Armour come to us for our deep experience in mobile and emerging technology — from establishing a mobile strategy that provides impactful business value, to build those solutions from the ground up. We bring together the brightest minds in interactive & visual design, engineering, and business management to deliver solutions that actually matter.
You’ll love working here, because this isn’t a company of silos. Team members are empowered and encouraged to pursue cool ideas, think for themselves, and make mistakes. If your passion extends beyond the role, we’ll invite your views and assistance with improving our culture, systems and processes. We know you’re smart, and that you love learning new technologies--so you’ll be able to work on a variety of projects with many different types of people.
Zobaze is an early-stage startup, based out of THUB, Hyderabad.
Experienced developers who can develop Mobile Applications using Flutter.
Work closely with founders on building product.
Strong Knowledge on Dart
Experience in building Apps with flutter
Product mindset, ability to take product manager hat if required in the future.
Have to do multiple tasks if required
Stock Options ( ESOP )
Note: It's not a 9to5 job.
Lot to learn.