• Modify existing WordPress and partner portal sites to spec and design
• Build new website landing pages for marketing campaigns
• Update or integrate existing CRM or marketing automation systems within websites and portals
• WordPress administration including core, theme plugin, updates, testing etc.
• Manage all technical aspects of websites including optimal performance and security
About Zuan Technology Solutions
Front end Developer :
Join our product development team to develop our web applications
You are a creative web programmer that will focus on the front-end development and design, but also assist as needed with back-end development if needed.
Design, production, modification, and maintenance of web application’s user interface
Assist with the development and implementation of new features
Work with back-end developers to implement front-end and user interface requirements
Work with team on designing new interfaces to programs
Thoroughly document design and implemented code
- B.E. or B. Tech or MCA
- 5 to 8+ years of overall experience
5 years of frontend web application development
Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
Proficient understanding of code versioning tools GIT/SVN
Good understanding of browser rendering behavior and performance
Good knowledge of charting any frameworks like Highcharts, Highmaps or D3JS
Working with and leveraging cloud PaaS components for front end delivery
Experience in any server-side programming is a plus
Familiarity with Visio, Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image is a plus.
Skills: Basic programming knowledge, Responsiveness Of All devices IPad ,Mobile,Tablet Laptop all resolution
Creative with design skills In hand HTML5.CSS3, Bootstrap, JS and Jquery.
Candidate should be able to develop logic and code independently.
Need to understand the client requirement and try to make creative design for the client.
Should be able to work Jquery and JS +points.
Should be able to deployment of Live Server.
Location :- Gomti Nagar, Lucknow
Work from office:- 9:30AM - 6:30 PM
Front end Developer (Angular)
- You are your own master. We don't preach you, we just allow you to Innovate, Iterate, Learn and Adapt
- Work with one of India's leading fintech unicorn company
- ESOPs in the company
- At least 3-12 years of Frontend development experience
- BE/BS in Computer Science, Management and Information Systems, or equivalent
- Problem Solver: Ability to formulate/implement technical solutions, proven ability to understand, analyze, and
solve issues with guidance.
- Should have executed a production level end to end UI application on his own
- A hands-on contributor who played an important role in implementing the proposed architecture and design
- Expert Level proficiency of Bootstrap, Angular.js (Angular Latest version preferred), Framework.
- General Familiarity with Node.js, Ember.js, Can.js, React.js
- Proficient in unit test cases for UI applications functionality and flow testing using Jasmine/Karma Framework
- Good knowledge of caching and memory management for UI applications
- Exposure to data visualization libraries such as D3.js
Roles and Responsibilities
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and push new features and innovative front-end
solutions. Translate UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application.
- Continuously discovering, evaluating, and implementing new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Provide technical leadership towards new UI architectures.
- Unit-testing code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Create and be accountable for user interaction models, workflows, information architecture, prototypes, and
guidelines for user interfaces.
- Work closely and collaborate with other members of the development teams to ensure smooth integration of the UI component with back end technologies
- Designing and building responsive web applications.
We are looking for a UI Developer to join our team! Headquartered in New York, LodgIQ delivers a revolutionary SaaS platform for Algorithmic Pricing and Revenue Management for the hospitality industry by incorporating machine learning and artificial intelligence. For more information, visit http://www.lodgiq.com
Backed by Highgate Ventures and Trilantic Capital Partners, LodgIQ is a well-funded company, seeking for a motivated and entrepreneurial UI Developer to join its Product/ Engineering team in India. Qualified A+ candidates will be offered an excellent compensation and benefit package.
- Strong flair for UI and UX
- Understanding of Web Application architectures e.g. Django/Flask
- Familiarity with Cloud Environments (AWS, EC2, S3, IAM)
- Working knowledge of NoSQL databases such as MongoDB
- Proficiency in consuming and developing REST APIs with JSON data
Specific Job Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Real world experience with large-scale data on AWS or similar platform
- Must be a self-starter and an effective data wrangler
- Intellectual curiosity and strong desire to learn new Big Data and Machine Learning technologies
- Deadline driven, and capable of delivering projects on time under a fast paced, high growth environment
- Willingness to work with unstructured and messy data
- Bachelor’s degree or Masters degree in relevant quantitative fields.
This is an early hire role and you'll be responsible for the design and development of new systems and features for our Assembly's bonus, reward, & recognition platform. We're looking for someone to join our team who is both highly analytical and enthusiastically creative. Ideally, you are a seasoned engineer who can empathize with users, take the lead on design & architecture, and write clean, maintainable code. You will join our small team and have a huge impact on the trajectory of the company.
We are looking for a Senior Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
At Assembly, we deeply care about the user experience and the nuances that are involved in shaping an intuitive service. We need a Front-End engineer that knows when and where to add a bit of flair to boost the experience.
- Passionate about company culture. You love challenging yourself to constantly improve, and sharing your knowledge to empower others
- You like to take risks when looking for novel solutions to complex problems
- You care about solving big, systemic problems. You look beyond the surface to understand the root causes so that you can build long-term solutions for the whole ecosystem
- You have excellent attention to detail
- You have strong interpersonal and communication skills
- You are self-directed and self-motivated, able to lead a project or play a supporting role
- You understand the needs of a young and scrappy startup and work to solve problems expeditiously without compromising the product
Meeting with the development team to discuss user interface ideas and applications.
Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
Developing and implementing front-end architecture to scale the current codebase.
Identifying web-based user interactions.
Developing and implementing highly responsive user interface components using React concepts.
Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
Profiling, Monitoring, and improving front-end performance.
Create workflows to improve the team’s productivity.
Improve test coverage of the codebase using testing libraries.
Documenting application changes and developing updates.
Skills And Qualifications
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with Figma and/or Sketch for working with design.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as BitBucket/GitHub
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that the application will adhere to them.
- Minimum 5 years of professional Front-End engineering
- Bachelor degree or greater in Computer Science
Location Delhi NCR
Over 1.8 billion non-salaried informal sector workers globally, and roughly 700m Indians are
not eligible for pension or other social protection benefits. Without an urgent and effective
response to pension exclusion, they face the grim prospect of extreme poverty for over 20
years once they are too old to work.
pinBox is the only global pensionTech committed exclusively to mass-scale digital micropension inclusion among self-employed women and youth. We deploy our white-labelled,
API-enabled pension administration and delivery platform, our unique deployment model and
a simple and intuitive UI/UX to make access to regulated pension, savings and insurance
products easy and simple for non-salaried informal sector workers. We're working actively
with governments, regulators, multilateral aid agencies and leading financial inclusion
stakeholders in Asia and Africa. The pinBox model is already operating in Rwanda, Kenya
and India. We will expand to Bangladesh, Uganda, Chile, Indonesia and Nigeria by 2023.
Governments and pension regulators use the our pensionTech to jumpstart digital micropension and insurance inclusion among informal sector workers. Pension funds and insurers
use our pensionTech to build a mass market for their products beyond their traditional agentled customer base. Banks, MNOs, cooperatives, MFIs, fintech firms and gig-platforms use
our plug-and-play pensionTech to instantly offer an integrated social protection solution to
their clients, members and employees without any new investments in IT or capacity
We’ve recently completed our first equity fundraise to enhance our engineering, business
and delivery capacity and embark on the next stage of pinBox pensionTech development
and expansion. By 2025, we aim to enable and assist 100 million excluded individuals to
start saving for their old age in a secure, affordable and well-regulated environment.
pinBox is looking for a web-developer with UI-UX design expertise who is deeply passionate
and capable about using web and mobile platforms to deliver retail solutions at scale.
The Web-developer and UI-UX designer will be expected to
1. Take broad, conceptual ideas and translate them into high-quality UI-UX design solutions
through wireframes, process flow diagrams, storyboards, visual and graphic designs,
site maps, and prototypes across various devices and platforms,
2. Maintain and optimize the pinBox corporate and product websites for functionality while
maintaining a balance between functional and aesthetic design,
3. Prototype and design UI-UX for new features and work with the product manager and
backend developers to implement, test and deploy the features to production,
4. Optimize the pinBox India and global websites and applications for various screen sizes
and web browsers,
5. Implement design solutions based on an assessment of user familiarity with app design
elements such as hamburger menus, hover items, long presses, swipes, etc.
6. Use a combination of quantitative and qualitative research methods to understand user
behavior and improve usability and UI/ UX of our applications based on the analysis,
7. Ensure all new features or web pages are in line with the pinBox brand identity and
8. Conduct ongoing research and use analytics tools to better understand user behavior
and how our core target demographic interacts with our web and mobile applications.
The ideal candidate processes
1. At least 4 years’ experience working as a frontend web developer / designer for retail
platforms (preferably for retail financial services) with UI-UX specialization,
2. Proficiency with web markup, including HTML5, CSS3 and Bootstrap,
4. Working knowledge of image authoring tools such as Gimp or Photoshop,
6. Understanding of SEO principles and implementation,
7. Critical thinking and problem-solving skills, and
8. Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills, a keen eye for detail and the ability to
function effectively and proactively under tight deadlines.
GeoSpoc is looking for passionate Senior Frontend Engineers to join the software engineering team and help build elegant, intuitive interfaces to analyse geospatial data.
- A passionate developer with solid understanding of software basics.
- Always willing to learn and explore upcoming technologies.
- Pro-active, reliable and result oriented.
- Someone who can continuously perform in a fast-paced environment.
Key Skill and Responsibilities
- Writing good code with proper use of Linters.
- Good to have -TypeScript and/or JSDoc
- Minimum 1 years of experience in state management libs such as Vuex or Redux.
- Proficient in agile software development practices: version control, Kanban, ticketing, peer-reviews
- Test driven development, continuous integration and continuous deployment.
- Experience with docker and container orchestration
- Good understanding of micro-services architecture
- Experience building solutions for the cloud; using AWS, Azure, GCP etc.
- Has had hands-on experiences in developing performance driven Progressive Web Apps
Skills and Experience
- js / React - 1.5 to 3 years
- State Management - 1 to 3 years
- Vanilla JS - 3 to 5 years
- Karma / Jest - 1 to 3 years
- Map libs - 1.5 to 3 years
- Docker - 1.5 to 3 years
- HTML5 / CSS3 - 2 to 5 years
- Developing user-facing applications using Vue.js
- Building modular and reusable components and libraries
- Optimizing your application for performance
- Implementing automated testing integrated into development and maintenance workflows
- Keeping an eye on security updates and issues found with Vue.js and all project dependencies
- Proposing any upgrades and updates necessary for keeping up with modern security and development best practices
- Good Understanding of Nuxt
- Proficient with Vue.js framework and its core principles such as components, reactivity, and the virtual DOM
- Familiarity with the Vue.js ecosystem, including Vue CLI, Vuex, Vue Router, and Nuxt.js
- Good understanding of HTML5 and CSS3
- Understanding of server-side rendering and its benefits and use cases
- Knowledge of functional programming and object-oriented programming paradigms
- Proficiency with modern development tools, like Babel, Webpack, and Git
- Experience with both consuming and designing RESTful APIs
Location: Hyderabad, Delhi NCR, Indore, Pune, Bangalore