Frontend Development - Lead Angular
Angular 8 web components and Angular elements
Preferred writing test cases for all components
Proficiency in Java would be a big plus
Experience in working as a Tech Lead is preferred
Ability to design complex enterprise grade application is preferred
Roles and Responsibilities :
- To analyze business requirements, prepare design and implementation recommendations and estimate development effort
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Lead or participate in design reviews, code reviews and architecture evolution discussions
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
Skills Required :
- Experienced with front end programming language with React JS.
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles.
- Experience with popular React.JS workflows (such as Flux or Redux).
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token.
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools (such as Git, SVN, ).
- Candidates with Good communication Skills.
Cloudesign Technology Solutions (CTS) is a digital transformation IT consulting & services company, that enables digital transformation for enterprises and technology providers by delivering seamless customer experiences, business efficiency, and actionable insights. We are doing the same thing as any Big IT Company does — but doing it a lot better with innovation in technology, processes, and delivery; thus, making it affordable. Cloudesign has development centers in Mumbai and Bangalore.
- Build fast and efficient next-generation web applications
- Implement new features and optimize existing ones
- Collaborate with Designers to iterate on the design
- Work closely with Backend Engineers to integrate APIs and other services
- Find and address performance issues
- Identify and communicate front-end best practices
- Customer-focused, whether responding to support queries or developing new features and functionality.
- Able to provide constructive feedback and effectively review code, guiding other UI engineers in the right direction
- 3+ years of experience in UI/frontend development.
- Hands-on experience using React as a front-end development framework.
- Able to write front-end code that is cross-browser and cross-device friendly, through responsive or adaptive techniques is essential.
- Working knowledge of AWS for product development and deployment is preferred
- Experience using Continuous Integration (CI) / Continuous Delivery (CD) systems for development and deployment.
- Proven knowledge of Test-Driven Development (TDD).
● Work on products that are used across platforms (e.g. Android and iOS Mobile Devices,
● Analyse current products in development, including performance, scalability, diagnosis and troubleshooting
● Work with the existing framework and evolve it by building reusable code & libraries
● Search and introduce new software related technologies, processes and tools.
● Collaborate with other team members
● Working on the robustness of the application
Key Skills Required:
● Good understanding of advanced JS libraries and frameworks such as React.js and Angular.
● Understanding of client side unidirectional data flow principles and Redux knowledge.
● Good understanding of - React Native - is a big plus.
● UI Performance: should have hands-on experience of optimizing page load, rendering,
● NodeJS, Webpack knowledge is a plus.
● Proficient understanding of cross browser compatibility issues and ways to work around such issues.
● Fluent in responsive design and mobile / tablet UI / UX.
● Web mobile (touch devices: mobiles and tablets) experience is expected.
The ideal candidate will have deep experience in * Code documentation skills
* React + Typescript
* At least 2 of the following:
SASS/SCSS including functions, mixins, etc..
Nice to have knowledge of:
* Redux Toolkit
* Redux saga
* @react/testing-libaray * creating npm modules * storybook
* 2+ years of experience as React developer
* Ability to create project from scratch with maintainable code
* Willing to own a project and manage small team of developers * Strong communication and Creative thinking
* Candidates with portfolio of their work (even worked at other companies or as a freelancer) will be given preference
* We do not like to micro-manage people, so only apply if you can take responsibilities and willing to come up with some innovative ideas.
Are you a highly experienced, ambitious Frontend Engineer looking for a challenging role where you can learn lots more?
We are looking for a motivated Front-end expert with skills in frontend technologies to come to join our fast-paced, fun, and rewarding agile team of professionals.
If you are passionate about technology, constantly seeking to learn and improve your skillset, then you are the type of person we are looking for!
We are offering superb career growth opportunities, great compensation, and benefits.
Auxesis Infotech is a fast-growing innovative digital agency based in New Delhi, India. For years, we have been serving in various business areas including mobile apps, web design and development. We serve clients from all around the globe, with a primary focus on the US and European Markets. We have a young, passionate, and tight-knit team of professionals who are specialized in the latest trends and technologies.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Develop user-facing UI for large and complicated web applications (developed in PHP-based frameworks etc).
- Develop user-facing UI for large and complicated web applications.
- Integrate front-end applications with developers.
- Maintain, fix bugs and improve code.
- Developing clean, optimized and fully responsive UI.
- If have knowledge in technologies like angular.js, react.js, vue. js , can work on project scopes.
- Excellent HTML5 and CSS3 knowledge in Web/mobile projects and responsive UI.
- Must have the ability to convert PSD to web standards HTML5/XHTML.
- Strong understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Excellent jQuery knowledge (Must have knowledge of Ajax, DOM Implementation, Event binding).
- Ability to create advanced interactions using jQuery.
- Should be able to handle UI issues related to cross-browser Compatibility (i.e. 10+), cross-platform issues.
- Should be able to write W3C compliant code.
- Flexible working hours
- 5 days working
- Work from home / Hybrid
- Medical Insurance
- Good hike on current CTC
- Leave compensations
iSchoolConnect is an online platform that makes the University Admissions process hassle-free, fun and accessible to students around the globe. Using our unique AI technology, we allow students to apply to multiple universities with a single application. iSchoolConnect also connects with institutions worldwide and aids them in the transformation of their end-to-end admission processes using our various cutting-edge use cases. Our technologies include the Conversational AI chatbot, Document Grader, Video Interview Analyzer, and a Single application use case which aids institutions with International Enrollment Management.
For more information visit: https://ischoolconnect.com/
LinkedIn Page: https://www.linkedin.com/company/ischoolconnect/
Designation: Senior Frontend Developer
Location: Malad, Mumbai (Currently Remote)
Reports to: Product Manager
- Develop, Enhance, and Modify Applications for a Global Market Environment.
- Design, Code, Test, Debug, and Document programs for corporate systems architecture.
- Work closely with Business stakeholders to define requirements for system applications
- Working on any of the frameworks - Vue/ Angular/ React.
- Should be able to quickly take visual specs and produce responsive web pages.
- Building cross-browser and cross-platform web applications.
- Working with scalable, high-performance systems.
- Understanding of Front-End tools and bundlers.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications.
- A fast moving, high growth, entrepreneurial environment.
- Need to work on Git and work in a highly collaborative environment.
- Good communication skills and timely reporting are required.
- Ensure full legal and ethical compliance and conduct of business at all times and under all circumstances.
- Attention to detail needed to maintain a global standard of work output.
- Supervise, mentor, coach a small team of associates on a day to day basis for better management of the collective performance.
- 2 to 6 years of experience in the IT industry
- 2+ years of hands-on front-end experience working with incremental versions of Angular
- Practical work knowledge of Semantic & Accessible HTML.
- Practical work understanding of Modern CSS techniques, as well as experience working with common CSS libraries like PostCSS, TailwindCSS, etc.
- Strong problem-solving ability
- A good team player
- Graduate degree (B.Tech/ BSc. IT) in IT/Engineering/Computer Science
Hope you are doing great!!
As per our telephonic discussion, I have attached JD.
Company Details :
Company Name: i-Lanam Technologies
i-Lanam was established in the year 2020 with an insight to provide a
competitive approach towards application development to deliver the best quality applications at the cheapest of the prices. Looking at the need to have a company that can understand the ownership of the application output some quality developers came together to establish this company
182 Central Ave, 3, London, Ontario N6A 1M7, CA
417 SHIVALIK SHILP Iscon Cross Road, 4th Floor, Ahmedabad,Gujarat 380015, IN
HTML Developer Responsibilities:
- Meeting with Web designers to discuss project design and layout.
- Coding the entire HTML site from end to end.
- Debugging code and front-end web applications.
- Ensuring cross-platform compatibility.
- Troubleshooting application errors.
- Conducting website performance and usability tests.
- Meeting publication deadlines.
- Providing user support.
HTML Developer Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, computer engineering, MIS, or similar.
- At least 1 years' experience as an HTML Developer.
- Ability to troubleshoot coding and application errors.
- Knowledge of web design and user application requirements.
- Ability to meet strict publication deadlines.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong attention to details
1) Understand client requirements and functionalities.
2) Write well-designed, testable, efficient code.
3) Responsible for solving complex technical issues.
4) Ensure quality projects are delivered within defined timelines.
5) Active involvement in client communication to understand functional requirements.
6) Maintain high standards of quality for code, documentation and other deliverables.
1) Good experience in Angular Latest Versions
2) Hand on Node.JS./Express JS
3) Database : MYSQL/MongoDB
4) Experience in Java Script, Typescript.
6) Experience working in an Agile environment.
7) Good communication skills.
Founded in 2015
O2O Model focusing on selling high quality certified refurbished cars
Offering 5 Days no question money back + 1 year warranty
Over 10 outlets in 5 Cities: Delhi NCR, Bangalore, Mumbai, Pune & Hyderabad. (Launching in 3 more cities soon)
Over 10000+ supremely happy customers
Working on a transactional and fulfilment model, Spinny is the go-to platform for buying and selling used cars.
Offering convenient transactions to the customers
One of the key differentiating factors is that its price engine, which works
on a proprietary neural network-based algorithm, determines the correct price of the car.
Spinny also takes care of all the paperwork, from registration to title transfers as well as assisting buyers in financing their purchase.
Frontend Developerswho possess passion for pushing web technologies to the limits and will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of the Spinny web application.
Software Development Engineer: Frontend
Over 750 Spinners in the ecosystem Fast track growth environment Fostering strength driven culture Culture philosophy of social, agile and sustainable Top 50 global technology
Series A & Series B funding by SAIF & ACCEL & ALTERIAFrontend Developers who possess passion for pushing web technologies to the limits and will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of the Spinny web application.
What you'll do
You are a perfect match with us, if you have:
Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux).
Familiarity with newer specifications of ECMAScript (ES6 ES7).
Bachelors/ Masters degree in Computer Science, Engineering, preferably from IITs/Top RECs.
1-5 years of experience at cutting edge organizations or startups
Hiring Frontend developer (Angular)
ctc: as per company standard
noticeperiod: Immediate to max 7 days
Location: Bangalore, Banashankari 2nd stage
Position type: Permanent
Knowledge on Spring, databases (mysqlwill be added advantage
Roles & Responsibility:
- Need to work on projects
- should have good experience in frontend