If these questions have got you excited or triggered futuristic images on your head, you could be the one we are seeking.
We are Tars, one of the few bootstrapped and profitable SaaS companies out of India. We help businesses make chatbots with our DIY, no-code chatbot builder. People who use our chatbots get 50%-200% boost in conversion rate. Our Customers are US-based small and mid-market businesses and enterprise companies in India like Bajaj Finserv, Indiamart, Future Group, etc.
We are looking for a senior frontend developer to be part of our team.
Design, build and maintain performant web interfaces.
Integrating user-facing elements with server-side logic.
Embrace the engineering best practices.
Produce clean, high-quality code, tests, and documentation.
Engage in code and design reviews with peers and partners.
Define and implement robust architectures to solve business problems.
Be part of a fast-growing profitable startup.
Be a thought leader in the field of conversation interfaces.
Gain expertise in building interfaces that cater to millions who interact with our bots.
Learn from fellow team members who have achieved success in diverse backgrounds.
3+ years of experience in engineering frontend of web applications.
Experience in building front-end web apps from scratch.
Experience in using REST APIs on the frontend.
Excellent understanding of Frontend MVC Framework.
Knowledge/Experience in creating applications using Vue.js.
Knowledge/Experience of state management in Vue.js with Vuex.
Great interpersonal & communication skills to work in a team
Our Technology Stack:
Node.js, Express, MongoDB, AWS, API-Gateway, SQS, S3, jQuery, Backbone.js, etc.
We are working on the truly innovative technology of chatbots and automated conversations. As a company, we believe in creativity, innovation, automation, hard work, efficiency and freedom of thought. If you are excited about the role, apply here and let’s talk.
Bot by bot, we’re reimagining the world’s best conversations💬 We envision a world of no boring forms. Where conversation and tech bring people together, instead of apart. We see future conversational-driven and it starts with you...👩💻 👨💻
We ensure a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to TARS’ values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and an awesome and supportive place to work.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Build an advanced e-commerce admin dashboard application for our platform.
- Proven working experience in React JS app development and experience with Web packs and integration with NodeJS.
- Good understanding of Hooks and Redux State Management tools.
- Understanding of React Design principles and architecture patterns.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Work with outside data sources and APIs like the one of Unicommerce.
- Create Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability. Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new maximizegies to maximize development efficiency.
- Translate designs high-quality into high quality code.
- Have a good understanding of CI/CD tools (any).
- Robust knowledge of popular databases like MongoDB, Elastic Search, DynamoDB, Redis etc;
- Knowledge about AWS Amplify is super plus.
- CANDIDATES MUST HAVE
- · React JS, Redux
- · Hooks and redux state management
- · React design principles
- · Architectural pattern
- · Unit test code
- · High-level design
- · Ci/cd tool
- · Elasticsearch, DynamoDB, Redis
- · AWS amplify
- · NodeJS ,IDEs, Restful API’s , Git
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software development, engineering, or a related technical field
- Knowledge of React and common tools used in the wider React ecosystem, such as Node.js and npm
- Familiarity with common programming tools such as Redux, IDEs, RESTful APIs, Git repositories, TypeScript, version control software, and remote deployment tools
- An understanding of common programming paradigms and fundamental React principles, such as React components, hooks, and the React lifecycle
What You'll Do:
- You will collaborate with a UX/UI designer and other frontend and middle-tier engineers to design, prototype, and build complex cloud-based web applications.
- You will assist other developers with the integration of UI components with backend logic, interface implementation, and troubleshooting.
- Supporting the existing UI is a must, however, there will be plenty of opportunities to create solutions for advanced functionality while making improvements to existing areas of the application, as well as with new features.
What Makes You A Great Fit :
- Must have an excellent understanding of the browser DOM.
- Proficient with debugging and testing tools to troubleshoot and optimize the UI.
- Understanding of frontend security best practices and XSS, CSRF, e
Location: Chennai, Bangalore, Kochi, Coimbatore, Hyderbad
We are looking for dotnet developer with the skillset of
- Dot Net. Sharepoint Online, SPFX (3-6yrs exp)
- Dot Net. Sharepoint Online, SPFX, Knowledge Management, Power BI(6-9yrs exp)
- Dot Net, SQL(3-6yrs exp)
- Dotnet framework, Asp.Net, C#.Net, SQL Server(3-6yrs exp)
- .net, SQL, Angular(3-6yrs exp)
- MVC .net,.Net core,API & SQL Server,Angular,Agular JS(3-6yrs exp)
- .Net, ASP .Net, MS SQL Server, Agile, GitHub, ADO(3-6yrs exp)
- MVC.Net, SQL, Jquery, DevOps, GitHub(3-6yrs exp)
Truein is a fast growing B2B SaaS product company, offering Attendance & Timesheet solution to the companies with Contractual and Distributed workforce. 200+ customers across the globe now believe in what we do and have embarked on this journey with us.
Attendance tracking across multiple locations, Frequently changing staff, remote work sites and Workforce productivity – are some of the key problems faced by organizations across the globe.
At Truein, we are on a mission to bring transparency and controls in the attendance process. We leverage Face recognition and AI technology to create a seamless experience for both organisation and their staff. We are backed by Investors and a high potential team.
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
- Angular/Web development experience
- Have exposure to backend languages and frameworks - PHP, MySQL, REST APIs
- Exposure to RxJS and Redux is a plus
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design
- Experience: 2 to 4 years
- Education: BE/BTech Computers, MSc/MCA or similar
Location: Baner, Pune
You will get:
- Competitive compensation package and benefits
- Work closely with and be part of a truly amazing team
- Join a fast-growing company early, make a difference and enjoy the ride
- Challenge yourself and take your career to the next level
- At least 4 to 6 years of experience in developing web applications in Angular and has worked/knowledge of Angular 11
- Ability to create components and module hierarchy for a moderately complex application, along with their interactions
- In-depth knowledge of the Angular framework and Expert in Typescript, HTML 5, CSS 3
- Should have understanding of CSS pre- processors such as SCSS
- Must have understanding of unit testing frameworks such as Jasmine, Karma
- Hands-on experience on State Management using NgRx
- Ability to understand and put to use data grids such as AG Grid
- Any Certification in Angular [ Level 1(Junior) or Level 2(Intermediate) or Level 3(Expert) ] would be an advantage
- Below is the Technology stack that the development environment is planned on:
Framework / Library / Language / Tool
Markup & Styles
HTML5 / CSS3
Base Development Framework
Angular with TypeScript
Jasmine / Karma
UI Widget / Responsive
Bootstrap or Angular Material
High Charts / D3JS
RESTful services with JSON based Data Model
- Good understanding of front-end optimization techniques. Proficiency in browser rendering behavior and performance
- Experience in developing Touch screen applications
- Prior experience in modernization projects
- Knowledge of .net
- Excellent debugging skills; able to debug complex technical issues involving multiple system components
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Excellent understanding of business complexity and project interdependencies
- Effective problem-solving skills
- Result oriented player
- Excellent communication skills and ability to communicate with people from various backgrounds is essential
- Self-motivated, result oriented, and a team player
- Good command over English language
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Graduate: Required
- Responsible to develop web application using Angular 2 or above.
- To Create functional requirements and design documents for new features in web application.
- Write and maintain the front end code of web applications & To work in UI development.
- Must have developed web application.
- Knowledge in jasmine or karma (optional)
Espressif Systems (688018) is a public multinational, fabless semiconductor company established in 2008, with headquarters in Shanghai and offices in Greater China, India, and Europe. We have a passionate team of engineers and scientists from all over the world, focused on developing cutting-edge Wi-Fi and Bluetooth, low-power IoT solutions. We have created the popular ESP8266 and ESP32 series of chips, modules, and development boards. By leveraging wireless computing, we provide green, versatile, and cost-effective chipsets. We have always been committed to offering IoT solutions that are secure, robust, and power-efficient. By open-sourcing our technology, we aim to enable developers to use Espressif’s technology globally and build smart connected devices. In July 2019, Espressif made its Initial Public Offering on the Sci-Tech Innovation Board (STAR) of the Shanghai Stock Exchange (SSE).
Espressif has a technology centre in Pune. The focus is on embedded software engineering and IoT solutions for our growing customers.
ESP RainMaker provides a complete solution to makers to develop connected devices with ease. It also focuses on solving a major challenge about how the quality of connected devices can be improved. It constitutes device-side SDK, mobile apps and a cloud application. This role requires product engineering for the web UI for the RainMaker cloud.
- BE/B.Tech in Computer Science with 5 to 10 years of experience
- Strong Computer Science Fundamentals
- Excellent understanding of UX and design sensibilities
- Design, develop, and test UI for web applications
- Experience with one or more of these: React, Redux, Webpack, ES6, Async JS Communication, WebSockets
- Strong debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Experience in consumption of cloud services and REST interfaces (implementation experience would be added advantage)
- Experience with CSS pre-processors like LESS or SASS
- Expertise with cross-browser, cross-platform, and responsive design
- Solid understanding of user interactions required for Single-Page Applications
- Experience with modern browser technologies
- Designing and developing User Interface for web applications
- Accurately translate user and business needs into functional, secure and efficient frontend design and code
- Experience and desire to take product/feature ownership from delivery and customer support perspective
- Collaborate with backend and quality engineers to spec, write, test, and deploy code that integrates with data streams and API endpoints
- Utilise responsive design techniques and ensure cross-browser compatibility
- Perform code reviews and improve/ensure the quality of product
What to expect from our interview process
- The first step is to email your resume or apply to the relevant open position, along with a sample of something you have worked on such as a public GitHub repo or side project etc.
- Next, post shortlisting your profile recruiter will get in touch with you via a mechanism that works for you e.g. via email, phone. This will be a short chat to learn more about your background and interests, to share more about the job and Espressif, and to answer any initial questions you have.
- Successful candidates will then be invited for 2 to 3 rounds of the technical interview as per the previous round feedback.
- Finally, Successful candidates will have an interview with HR.
What you offer us
- Ability to provide technical solutions, support that fosters collaboration and innovation.
- Ability to balance a variety of technical needs and priorities according to Espressif’s growing needs.
What we offer
- An open-minded, collaboration culture of enthusiastic technologist.
- Competitive salary
- 100% company paid medical/dental/vision/life coverage
- Frequent training by experienced colleagues and chances to take international trips, attend exhibitions, technical meetups and seminars.
What You’ll Do
- Maintain reusable code and improve code quality.
- Optimize application for maximum speed.
- Should take ownership and work closely with other teams. such as back-end.
- Make suggestions for better solutions to problems and keep abreast of the latest and emerging technologies.
- Be comfortable working throughout the lifespan of a project.
Who you are
- Should have minimum 5+ years of experience.
- Should have good knowledge on ES6.
- Understanding of CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS.
- Should be proficient any of the the frameworks ReactJs, VueJs etc.
- Should have knowledge on Node Js.
- Should have hands on experience web component development.
- Good understanding of Responsive Web Designing, CSS media queries and Bootstrap library.
- Understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Good understanding of asynchronous/Ajax request handling.
- Good understanding of OOJS.
- Knowledge of code versioning tools, such as GIT.
- Knowledge in writing UI test cases using any test framework.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent demonstrable experience.
- In addition to competitive salaries and benefits packages, Nisum India offers its employees some unique and fun extras:
- Continuous Learning - Year-round training sessions are offered as part of skill enhancement certifications sponsored by the company on an as need basis. We support our team to excel in their field.
- Parental Medical Insurance - Nisum believes our team is the heart of our business and we want to make sure to take care of the heart of theirs. We offer opt-in parental medical insurance in addition to our medical benefits.
- Activities -From the Nisum Premier League's cricket tournaments to hosted Hack-a-thon, Nisum employees can participate in a variety of team building activities such as skits, dances performance in addition to festival celebrations.
- Free Meals - Free snacks and dinner is provided on a daily basis, in addition to subsidized lunch.