Since 1988 Quicken has been the top personal management software for millions of consumers. We pioneered a radically easier and faster way for people to manage their household finances. Since then we’ve continued to focus on delighting customers and making the Quicken product and experience better than ever.
Job Title: Staff/Principal Software Engineer – Development Location: Bangalore, India
Department: Product Development
Quicken is the #1 personal finance management software with a 30-year heritage of helping millions of individuals and families stay on top of their finances. We are going through a transformation, as we recently completed the divestiture from Intuit, with a renewed focus on product improvement, growth, and customer satisfaction. We are working on a strategy to deliver awesome personal finance experience to our customers across Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, and web. This is an opportunity to work in a customer-driven company with a collaborative team that values technical excellence, innovation and creativity, while being good to each other and having fun!
The successful candidate will join our Windows Development team in support of our products and Cloud platform. The team uses the latest software development technology and tools.
If you are looking to be part of a high-performing team at the heart of a fun, energetic, and innovative company, come join the Quicken Team!
You will be part of the Quicken Windows product development team.
Develop and enhance the product. Will involve building new features, enhancing existing
ones, and fixing of customer reported issues.
The work will include development in native Windows technologies, like C++ and C# and
WPF. As well as leveraging web and cloud-based platform services.
Architecture, Technical design and implementation of production ready code, partnering
closely with a cross-functional team (Engineers, Architects, Product Managers, QA,
Operations, and Business Partners).
Exhibit Sound judgement while making technical and product decisions
Analyze customer feedback received thru various channels to determine product
improvements that will enhance customer experience with the product.
Think creatively and facilitate innovative thinking.
Exhibit natural leadership, mentor junior team members in the team
Good communication skills: written and verbal
Strong technical background in design and implementation of shrink-wrapped Windows applications.
8+ years of experience in C++ and Windows/Win32/MFC a must.
Prefer experience in .NET/C#/WPF.
• Consistently deliver high-quality shippable software to our customers, being part of our Agile development team.
Experience interfacing with back-end platforms using REST APIs.
Ability to work on critical areas of the product.
Strong knowledge of SDLC processes and best practices.
Passion for understanding of customer issues and solving them.
Well versed in a variety of Architecture and design patterns.
Comfortable networking with a broad range of stakeholders and able to assess multiple points of view
Experience with unit test frameworks.
MS or BS in Computer Science or equivalent.
Excellent programming discipline: object oriented principles, design patterns, unit testing.
Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
"Self-starter" attitude with an ownership mindset.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Quicken Inc
Greetings from Coders Brain Technology Pvt. Ltd.
Coders Brain is a global leader in its services, digital, and business solutions that partners with its clients to simplify, strengthen, and transform their businesses. We ensure the highest levels of certainty and satisfaction through a deep-set commitment to our clients, comprehensive industry expertise, and a global network of innovation and delivery centers.
Location: Bangalore - Hybrid Mode( 3 days Office,2 days Work from Home)
Position: Permanent with Coders Brain
Experience: 4 to 10 yrs
Notice Period: Immediate or 15 days(Serving Candidates)
Role:- Linux BSP/Device Drivers developer
Linux porting/development; Linux kernel concepts
Expertise in Linux BSP device driver development,Device Tree
Customizing kernel + Porting + Developing Applications Linux Device Driver Development (Character devices)
Expertise in porting, network stack; optimization, network programming
Camera driver development (Good to have)
Skills:- Kernel Programming, Data Structures, Algorithms, C++, BSP, Device Driver Development and Linux kernel Porting
- Work on groundbreaking machine vision projects that leverage the latest advancements in AI.
- Join a team of leading experts in machine vision, AI, and machine learning. Competitive salary, exceptional benefits, and flexible work options. Opportunity for continuous learning and development.
- Make a tangible impact in the tech industry and beyond.
About Our Team:
You will be a part of a cutting-edge team that specializes in the development of machine vision-based AI products. Our team is committed to pushing the boundaries of what's possible, delivering solutions that revolutionize various industries.
Your Day-to-Day Role:
- Developing and optimizing vision algorithms in C/C++.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to integrate machine vision capabilities into larger systems and products.
- Software Engineer - Computer Vision at Cybernetyx 1
- Implement real-time processing techniques for handling video and image data.
- Conduct research to improve existing technologies and contribute to product development.
- Utilize QT for application development, if applicable.
- Leverage OpenCV library for computer vision tasks.
What Are We Looking For:
- 4+ years of experience in C/C++ programming.
- Experience with QT is beneficial but not mandatory.
- Knowledge of OpenCV library is a plus but not required.
- Strong understanding of machine vision, image processing, and AI algorithms. Analytical mindset with strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
We are seeking a developer responsible for building games for various target platforms based on the Unity framework. Your primary responsibilities will be to implement game functionality translating design ideas, concepts, and requirements into a functional and engaging game. A commitment to collaborative problem-solving, sophisticated design, and a quality product are essential.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIEs of UNITY DEVELOPER :
- Preparing the detailed design and technical spec and having it reviewed/approved by the client and other intersecting teams.
- Responsible to work with the creative team and come up with amazing, out-of-the-box, and robust immersive environments and products.
- Create and improve processes to build high-functioning teams
- Keep up to speed with the quickly evolving market of creators, NFTs, and gaming and work with internal researchers to identify market opportunities.
- Foster transparency in the organization by presenting product features to internal teams and stakeholders
- Will do code reviews and mentor developers.
- Responsible to ensure critical features/products are delivered to our clients on time
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS :
- At least one life simulation or online gaming PM experience - well-versed in game/simulation development in VR
- 4+ years of experience in consumer and social community (life simulation, gaming, and/or esports preferred).
- At least one owner of a product that has reached substantial usage
- 2+ years of 3D development experience is must as you are going to join a team that is working in Metaverse
- 4+ years experience building products across platforms - web, mobile, and meta platforms on top of other platforms
- Experience with analytical tools and cohort analysis on consumer usage patterns
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment with the ability to stay organized while working across multiple platforms and teams concurrently.
- 2+ years experience in an Agile Environment; turning product stories into PRDs, tracking
- KPIs, and coordinating teams to hit milestones
- Experience working cross-functionally with remote teams spread all around the world
- Excellent communication skills.
- Comfortable making decisions autonomously, and having the ability to support them with research and data-driven insight.
Passionate about adapting to new technologies.
REQUIRED SKILLSET :
- Excellent Unity skills including experience with scripting, textures, and animation. Unreal would be a plus.
- Experience in developing augmented reality or virtual reality solutions
- Confidence in tackling C#, 2D & 3D, gameplay, UI, tools, networking and multiplayer
- Planning & bench-marking for setting industry standards
- Experience in gaming in Unity, WebGL, WebAR, and/or XR Cloud technologies.
- Ideally some prior experience with one or more of these: Web3 and metaverse enabling technologies, such as AR/VR, 5G, geolocation, IoT/Edge computing, distributed ledger technology (e.g., blockchain), and artificial intelligence/machine learning (AI/ML).
- Other relevant experience includes digital content production and licensing multiplayer online gaming / virtual worlds, digital advertising, e-commerce, and the consumer goods & services industry.
- Experience with mobile and console game/application development.
PREFERRED SKILLS :
- Exposure/Knowledge in Metaverse/VR with Oculus Quest would be a major plus
We are looking for .NET developers with following skill sets for building .NET applications.
Asp.Net with MVC 4.0+, Razor, Multi-threading, jQuery, Angular, SOAP API, Web API 2.0, DI Container, IOC, Bootstrap, Bootstrapper, HTML5, MS SQL
Primary responsibility will be to design and develop three layers of applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential.
Job Category : Software Engineer
Location : Delh
Experience : 2 to 4 Years
Position Title: Senior Dot Net Developer
- Individual/ Team.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Integrate data storage solutions
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Timely submission of reports as necessary and achieving monthly goals is critical to this role.
Should possess sound communication and conflict management skills.
Experience and Knowledge Requirements:
At least 2 years working experience with MS SQL, Asp.Net Web Form & windows services are mandatory.
MCA / B. Tech/ M.Sc. IT
- Strong knowledge of .NET framework
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Skill for writing reusable libraries
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Basic understanding of Common Language Runtime (CLR), its limitations, weaknesses, and workarounds
- Experience in generics collections. Client-side libraries like jQuery & Angular 1.3
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, SVN, and TFS
- Solid working experience on MVC, Singleton, abstract factory, facade design patterns
- 15+ years of Hands-on technical application architecture experience and Application build/ modernization experience
- 15+ years of experience as a technical specialist in Customer-facing roles.
- Ability to travel to client locations as needed (25-50%)
- Extensive experience architecting, designing and programming applications in an AWS Cloud environment
- Experience with designing and building applications using AWS services such as EC2, AWS Elastic Beanstalk, AWS OpsWorks
- Experience architecting highly available systems that utilize load balancing, horizontal scalability and high availability
- Hands-on programming skills in any of the following: Python, Java, Node.js, Ruby, .NET or Scala
- Agile software development expert
- Experience with continuous integration tools (e.g. Jenkins)
- Hands-on familiarity with CloudFormation
- Experience with configuration management platforms (e.g. Chef, Puppet, Salt, or Ansible)
- Strong scripting skills (e.g. Powershell, Python, Bash, Ruby, Perl, etc.)
- Strong practical application development experience on Linux and Windows-based systems
- Extra curricula software development passion (e.g. active open source contributor)
Win Exciting Prices /Job Offer by participating in Hackathon for Unity, click on https://tecknotrove.com/
Applicants for this position must have a good working knowledge of Unity and/or Unreal Engine.
Additionally, good candidates should have:
Familiarity with standard AR and VR hardware, software, best practices, and design patterns
Ability to understand and apply 2D and 3D mathematical concepts (linear algebra, matrix
multiplication, quaternions, etc.)
Proficiency in Object Oriented Programming and coding best practices, especially in C# and/or
Knowledge of game engine concepts such as lighting, shaders, materials, meshes, scripting, etc.
History of working collaboratively on multi-person teams with source control and (ideally) issue
Creativity in finding solutions to abstract design problems, particularly with respect to translating real-world concepts and interactions into VR
Capacity to prioritize tasks through self-directed time management and organization
UI/UX ability and experience a plus
Nice to have: general familiarity with industry-standard 3D graphics software such as 3DS Max,
Maya, Substance, etc.
Working in a small project-oriented development team to create custom AR and VR experiences
for enterprise use cases (engineering, biomedical, marketing, training, etc.) in Unity and/or Unreal
Collaborating with other developers and clients to evaluate project needs and come up with clever
Setting up virtual environments for a wide range of AR or VR scenarios, depending on the project
Implementing user interfaces based on mockups and storyboards
Crafting intuitive user interactions for both novice and experienced users
Writing well-documented, reusable code in C++, C#, or other languages as necessary
Diagnosing, documenting, and fixing bugs reported by testers and users
Using industry-standard source control and issue tracking systems (Git, Jira, Trello, etc.)
Participating in project planning and team code reviews
Keeping up with the latest trends and advancements in augmented and virtual reality
- Maintain, drive, monitor, and put in place dependable technological standards, systems, and procedures.
- With a high degree of skill and understanding, influence technology plans and choices.
- Provide guidance and help to ensure that necessary legislation specifications and standards are followed.
- Lead a team of product developers and handle training requirements as needed.
- Coordinate product testing on a regular basis to identify flaws and offer feedback in order to improve them.
- Assist clients with technical concerns as a key contact.
- Ascertain if the firm has adequate resources, including staff, materials, and equipment.
- Development, execution, and progress are all reported to management.
- Working with development teams and departments, as well as taking user feedback into account.
- Managing support teams and monitoring performance indicators are two of my responsibilities.
- Assuring timely and cost-effective delivery of products and services.
- Managing software and hardware updates and installs.
- Keeping the computer network infrastructure up to date and secure.
With C#/Java, and basic coding knowledge.
At Regions, the Performance Engineer conducts a
wide range of quality control tests and analysis to ensure that software meets or exceeds specified standards and end-user requirements as well monitor the performance of the production systems.
- Collaborates with other engineers to develop
testing and monitoring approaches
- Focuses on assurance in the areas of error
rates, response times, and impact to infrastructure
- Designs, scripts, configures, and run
performance tests to validate production readiness of software applications and
infrastructure for stability and performance
- Supports testing needs of new projects,
infrastructure upgrades, and application enhancements by validating application
functionality against documented test cases
- Uses dashboards that enable efficient
monitoring of applications and systems running in production environments to
troubleshoot issues and report finding.
- Develop and optimize machine learning models to run efficiently on mobile web and best exploit modern parallel environments.
- Develop and deploy real-time AR computer vision algorithms for the web in areas related to 3D reconstruction, WebGL rendering, object detection and tracking, and camera calibration.
- Work with research and engineering teams to productionize machine learning services for Augmented Reality experiences.
What we look for:
- Strong experience working with at least one deep-learning library (e.g., PyTorch, Jax, TensorFlow, Caffe2). This experience should include formulation, training, and optimization of new algorithms.
- Prior experience with WebGL, WebAssembly.
- Strong grasp of CPU and GPU performance challenges and optimization techniques.
- Experience in shipping computer vision or image processing products to customers.
Are you looking to work in a fast-paced technology company that helps you grow in your career? A job that allows you to be part of a high-growth passionate environment that rewards your hard work with extremely aggressive learning? Come to work in the VizExperts' R&D team and be a part of our growth story!
VizExperts works in high growth areas like Virtual & Augmented Reality. We serve Global & Domestic Enterprise customers on their Digital Transformation journey. VizExperts has a cool & innovative product profile with infinite growth opportunities awaiting you! We have been voted as the top Virtual Reality company in Asia Pacific and are growing fast into new markets with our cool new product, Exxar.
We have our global presence along with headquarters in USA, Malaysia and Bangladesh.
Exxar is a product line that accelerates Digital Transformation for enterprise clients. Exxar CAD is a SAAS software product that works alongside CAD applications and transforms them into a VR-enabled Design Review & Validation tool. A large number of clients have adopted this technology in the Manufacturing (Automotive, Shipbuilding, Railways, Heavy Engineering) and Engineering Education (IITs, private engineering colleges) verticals.
3D Game / AR & VR Developer
We are looking for smart engineers with knowledge and passion for Interactive 3D Game Development in AR & VR technologies to work on our exciting advanced technology. This position is for our Gurgaon R&D center. The person should have hands on experience or very good working knowledge in
- C++ (mandatory)
- Unreal Engine, Unity (mandatory)
- Structured training program
- Fee Reimbursement for continued education
- Flexible timings and supportive work culture
Ready to join us on this exciting journey?
We are scheduling interviews instant job offers for candidates who qualify our hiring criteria.