Since 1988 Quicken has been the top personal management software for millions of consumers. We pioneered a radically easier and faster way for people to manage their household finances. Since then we’ve continued to focus on delighting customers and making the Quicken product and experience better than ever.
Job Title: Staff/Principal Software Engineer – Development Location: Bangalore, India
Department: Product Development
Quicken is the #1 personal finance management software with a 30-year heritage of helping millions of individuals and families stay on top of their finances. We are going through a transformation, as we recently completed the divestiture from Intuit, with a renewed focus on product improvement, growth, and customer satisfaction. We are working on a strategy to deliver awesome personal finance experience to our customers across Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, and web. This is an opportunity to work in a customer-driven company with a collaborative team that values technical excellence, innovation and creativity, while being good to each other and having fun!
The successful candidate will join our Windows Development team in support of our products and Cloud platform. The team uses the latest software development technology and tools.
If you are looking to be part of a high-performing team at the heart of a fun, energetic, and innovative company, come join the Quicken Team!
You will be part of the Quicken Windows product development team.
Develop and enhance the product. Will involve building new features, enhancing existing
ones, and fixing of customer reported issues.
The work will include development in native Windows technologies, like C++ and C# and
WPF. As well as leveraging web and cloud-based platform services.
Architecture, Technical design and implementation of production ready code, partnering
closely with a cross-functional team (Engineers, Architects, Product Managers, QA,
Operations, and Business Partners).
Exhibit Sound judgement while making technical and product decisions
Analyze customer feedback received thru various channels to determine product
improvements that will enhance customer experience with the product.
Think creatively and facilitate innovative thinking.
Exhibit natural leadership, mentor junior team members in the team
Good communication skills: written and verbal
Strong technical background in design and implementation of shrink-wrapped Windows applications.
8+ years of experience in C++ and Windows/Win32/MFC a must.
Prefer experience in .NET/C#/WPF.
• Consistently deliver high-quality shippable software to our customers, being part of our Agile development team.
Experience interfacing with back-end platforms using REST APIs.
Ability to work on critical areas of the product.
Strong knowledge of SDLC processes and best practices.
Passion for understanding of customer issues and solving them.
Well versed in a variety of Architecture and design patterns.
Comfortable networking with a broad range of stakeholders and able to assess multiple points of view
Experience with unit test frameworks.
MS or BS in Computer Science or equivalent.
Excellent programming discipline: object oriented principles, design patterns, unit testing.
Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
"Self-starter" attitude with an ownership mindset.
About Quicken Inc
Many families feel overwhelmed trying to tidy up clutter while balancing work and other responsibilities. We’re developing a safe household robot that drives around the house, picks up toys and clothing off the floor, and organizes them into containers.
You’ll be joining a small close-knit team who’s excited about building a new kind of home robot. We're opening a new 4,500 sqft R&D space in HSR Layout, Bengaluru.
Office Location - Bangalore, India.
Benefits of working with us
- Competitive compensation
- Cult Elite Membership
- Health insurance
- Team Outing
- Company-sponsored devices
- Flexible work culture
- As we expand, many, many, more to come!!
About the Role
We are looking for a Robotics Engineer 1 to lead our efforts in developing robust and fast localization & mapping solutions for our robot. The ideal candidate will be experienced in robotics software development, applied machine learning, robot localization, and mapping.
You’ll be part of our machine learning team and collaborate closely with our global team as we build our autonomous robot platform.
- Development of optimization pipelines for machine learning model deployments
- Development of robotics software involving perception, navigation, and robot control
- Development of Visual-SLAM, 3D geometry, semantic 3D reconstruction
- Maintain and improve end-to-end map generation ros pipeline
- System architecture integration, testing, and validation of software and robot platform
- Code QA through Unit Tests
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, ECE, Mechatronics, or a related field
- 2-4 years of industry or academic experience with robotics
- Strong background in deploying ML models on edge devices, and low-compute environments. Experience with TensorRT is a plus
- Strong C++ and Python programming skills with an in-depth understanding of ROS fundamentals
- Experience with debuggers, and memory profilers for memory optimization
- Knowledge of robot perception, localization, and navigation is a plus
- Knowledge of Visual-SLAM, and 3D geometry is a plus
- Ability to stay abreast of current and emerging technologies
- Capable of solving complex problems with little supervision in a timely manner
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Can collaborate well with remote and global teams
· Candidates must have substantial applicable IT experience, extensive development, programming experience in Java/ Dotnet / VB or other Web Application Development
· Strong experience in DB (PostgreSQL, SQL server) Web Services using Restful, any.
Key Technical Skills –
Candidate will be responsible for administration, support, and
implementation of Dynatrace Application Performance Management (APM) solutions to business
and technology needs.
Preference will be given to candidates who have worked on Dynatrace OneAgent tool.
Experience in Monitoring the responsiveness and availability of critical websites and web
applications from the end-user perspective.
Experience working on SaaS based Dynatrace platform implementation.
Implementation experience across application monitoring, synthetic and real user
monitoring solutions following best practices across the enterprise.
Support application monitoring for Java, .NET, NodeJS and other application
Have executed at least 2 large scale implementations on Dynatrace.
Have knowledge/experience on Performance Testing will be an add on.
Good understanding of troubleshooting performance issues encountered during performance
Other requirements –
Experience in interfacing with the customers.
The person should have experience coordinating and communicating application
performance management (APM) activities with key stakeholders.
Ability to mentor development teams and guide them in resolving complex technical issues
encountered during production monitoring.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Tolerance to ambiguities
Location – Mumbai
For us on the job capability matters.
Peppermint is an award-winning company based out of Pune, India supported by Qualcomm and
IIT Bombay. With robots deployed across South Asia and the Middle East, Peppermint is scaling up its Engineering and Operations across the board.
As a Robotics Autonomy Engineer, you will be responsible for the development of the navigation system of the robot, which includes path tracking, obstacle avoidance, etc.You will be expected to research the latest developments in the area of motion planning and path tracking control. The software will be developed in a variety of programming languages which will be used on Peppermint robots across the world in factories, warehouses, and commercial real estate.
An ideal candidate should have:
• Excellent C++ programming and software design skills to support
high-performance perception. Experience with Python is a plus.
• Background in motion planning, behaviour planning, and/or controls.
• Hands-on experience with ROS navigation stack and/or navigation2.
• Hands-on experience with OMPL or similar frameworks.
• Hands-on experience with real robots and perception sensors such as time-of-flight cameras, 2D/3D LIDAR, and stereo cameras.
• Passion for developing software for world-class robots.
Good to have in a candidate:
• Experience with Pytorch, TensorFlow, and CUDA
• Experience with Rust for software development
• Proven track record of publishing in high-impact conferences (ICRA, IROS, RSS, CVPR,
NIPS, ICML, SIGGRAPH, ECCV, etc.) on navigation.
What to Expect:
• We are a process and out-of-the-box thinking led team, with domain experts working together to build world class robots.
• Engineering team is based at base location and involves cross team collaboration, hands on learning, and self-development through the role.
• As part of a fast-growing product startup, you'll spend considerable amounts of time on the floor, in planning and also devising short and long-term plans especially in robotic software for the product portfolio
• Absolute alignment with Peppermint work ethos, code-of-conduct, and culture. Our culture stands for authentic stance, loud-and-clear communication, no hesitation, and emphasis to “ask” anything!
We care deeply for every team member’s career journey and the culture which propels itforwards. We do expect you to appreciate the underlying purpose at Peppermint and get going!
• Working on a world-class product. Be ready for this, it is very fulfilling and demanding!
Job Type : Full-time
Education : Bachelor’s/Master’s Engineering degree in Electronics/Mechanical / Chemical/Computer Science
Experience : Freshers/Post graduates, Passion in learning Robotics.
Work remotely : No
Win Exciting Prices /Job Offer by participating in Hackathon for Unity, click on https://tecknotrove.com/
Applicants for this position must have a good working knowledge of Unity and/or Unreal Engine.
Additionally, good candidates should have:
Familiarity with standard AR and VR hardware, software, best practices, and design patterns
Ability to understand and apply 2D and 3D mathematical concepts (linear algebra, matrix
multiplication, quaternions, etc.)
Proficiency in Object Oriented Programming and coding best practices, especially in C# and/or
Knowledge of game engine concepts such as lighting, shaders, materials, meshes, scripting, etc.
History of working collaboratively on multi-person teams with source control and (ideally) issue
Creativity in finding solutions to abstract design problems, particularly with respect to translating real-world concepts and interactions into VR
Capacity to prioritize tasks through self-directed time management and organization
UI/UX ability and experience a plus
Nice to have: general familiarity with industry-standard 3D graphics software such as 3DS Max,
Maya, Substance, etc.
Working in a small project-oriented development team to create custom AR and VR experiences
for enterprise use cases (engineering, biomedical, marketing, training, etc.) in Unity and/or Unreal
Collaborating with other developers and clients to evaluate project needs and come up with clever
Setting up virtual environments for a wide range of AR or VR scenarios, depending on the project
Implementing user interfaces based on mockups and storyboards
Crafting intuitive user interactions for both novice and experienced users
Writing well-documented, reusable code in C++, C#, or other languages as necessary
Diagnosing, documenting, and fixing bugs reported by testers and users
Using industry-standard source control and issue tracking systems (Git, Jira, Trello, etc.)
Participating in project planning and team code reviews
Keeping up with the latest trends and advancements in augmented and virtual reality
Require ASP.net MVC developers with 1 - 6 years of experience. The candidates who can join immediately will be more preferred. We work 5 days a week. Please go through the details below.
Responsibilities and Duties
Understanding requirements from project managers and writing tasks associated.
Develop and implement tasks while following project management guidelines to maintain coordination between teams.
Test and maintain projects to ensure strong functionality and optimization along with performance.
Clearly and regularly communicate with management and technically support colleague(s).
Deliver projects/work on time to ensure we never fail our commitments.
Recommend improvements to existing projects as necessary.
Document requirement, tasks and delivery manual as needed.
Help your co-workers if needed and support everyone in the company for their tasks.
Qualifications and Skills
C#.net, ASP.net MVC, Microsoft sql server, LINQ.
Knowledge of Entity framework and .net Core will be an advantage.
Able to work using repository / version management tools such as GIT, SVN, TFS.
Ability to work independently and multi-task effectively. A team player is more recommended.
Demonstrated understanding of projects from the perspective of both client and business. Ability to understand and work on requirements.
Flexible and willing to accept a change in priorities as necessary.
We provide complete training after joining based on your existing skills to help understand projects and tasks that we work on.
We work 5 days a week and we also pay overtime as needed.
Paid / Free leaves every month with leaves carry forward / en-cash.
Technical and moral help is always a priority in case it is needed by anyone including you.
Company environment is work and ethics driven along with team happiness is always kept in mind.
Lunch break is 45 minutes and total working time in the office is 9 hours a day.
Flexible office hours that will be told upon joining.
Salary on time
Employee Engagement Activities
Friendly Environment and Best Supporting Team
Employment Guarantee and long term associations.
Other benefits for being our team member are explained upon joining.
We are looking for a skilled cyber security intern with experience in protecting the computer and network from cyber attackers.
Your life at Spacenos as a Cyber Security Intern:
Spacenos helps our team grow and explore in the fields of their choice. You will get to work with various departments to understand how to analyze cyber threats and protect and maintain networks. Imagine waking up in the morning, grabbing a cup of coffee and sitting with the CEO and the Spacenos team to intellectually challenge yourself with new projects every single day. Our exciting work culture and product plans will help you gain valuable experience and motivate you to strive for greater heights.
What you will need:
- Knowledge with the operating systems Unix, Linux, and Windows
- Understanding of SaaS and cloud computing models
- Skills in cybersecurity and awareness
- Knowledge of how to use forensic tools is required.
- Java, C, C++, and PHP are examples of programming languages you have to have an understanding of.
- Strong communication and decision-making abilities are required.
- Vulnerability awareness and penetration testing
What you will be doing:
- Security access should be monitored and data should be kept up to date.
- Install and advise on the best tools and countermeasures.
- Instilling, in the team, a sense of computer security and procedure.
- Analyse cyber dangers and report on them, gathering information from both external and internal sources.
- Vulnerabilities and risk analysis
- Examine the security flaws and determine the fundamental causes.
- Monitor and report on the company's incidents to the disaster recovery planners.
- Achieve the security needs, collaborate with the providers.
Spacenos is a company which is innovating in the healthcare, finance and marketing domain since 2015 and won multiple awards and recognitions from more than 30+ MNCs and Fortune 500 companies. Funded & supported by Govt. of Karnataka, Angel Investors and International Grants.
- Apply for your CV and past work to be reviewed.
- Receive a telephonic interview or assessment upon filling the final step form.
Receive offer letter if selected.
Our hiring process takes less than 24 hours from the time you receive the Final Step form.
Validity: Up to Dec 2023
- Apply soon, the earliest applicant would be preferred over the late applicants.
SAP B1 Developer
- Degree or comparable in the computer science area Experience with ERP systems, ideally SAP.
- Experience with object-oriented development in Java and/ or C# and/ or Vb.net.
- Experience with web services (REST, SOAP).
- Database Application Knowledge (SQL)
- Knowledge in handling of data formats (JSON, XML)
- Experience with version control systems (GIT, TFVC)
• At least 4 years of experience as L2 application support engineer.
• Clear understanding and execution of incident management and problem management
• Able to do impact analysis and prioritise issues
• Able to troubleshoot and analyse issues by checking logs, database etc.
• Excellent verbal and written communication
• Worked in .NET environment.
• Worked in a dynamic fast changing environment
Total Experience: 4-5years
We are looking for a self motivated and passionate individual, with strong desire to learn and ability to lead. This position is for a Flight Test Engineer, with exposure to building and flying sUAS (RC Multirotors and Fixed wings). See the detailed job description below.
• Plan and execute flight test plans for new software features, electronics, sensors, and payloads.
• Perform hands-on mechanical and electrical integration of new hardware components on the internal fleet of test vehicles for R&D and testing.
• Troubleshoot and debug any components of a drone in the office or in the field. Maintenance of vehicles – keep the fleet ready for flight tests.
• Participate in defining and validating customer workflows and enhancing User experience.
• Coordinate cross-team efforts among FlytBase engineers to resolve issues identified during flight tests.
• Drive collaboration with FlytBase Developer team, Business Development team and Customer Support team to incorporate customer feedback and feature requests into FlytBase’s product development cycle.
• Learn about the domain and competitors to propose new drone applications, as well as, improvements in existing applications
• Experience in flight testing and operating/piloting small UAS and/or RC aircraft (both fixed-wing and multirotor systems).
• Experience in using flight-planning and ground control station software.
•Familiarity with UAV platforms, like, Pixhawk, DJI, Ardupilot and PX4.
•Experience in integrating, operating, and tuning autopilots on a variety of unmanned vehicles.
•Basic knowledge of electrical test equipment (multimeter, oscilloscope) and UAS sensors.
•Ability to work hands-on with electro-mechanical systems including assembly, disassembly, testing, troubleshooting.
•Good verbal and written communication skills.
Good to have
• RF communications fundamentals.
• Passionate about aerial robots i.e. drones.
• Programming languages and scripting for engineering use (C++, C, MATLAB, Python).
As per industry standards.
+ Fast-paced Startup culture
+ Hacker mode environment
+ Great team
+ Flexible work hours
+ Informal dress code
+ Free snacks