- Proficient in fundamental Software Design Principles, Data Structures, Algorithms, Problem Solving and Complexity Analysis.
- Strong understanding of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
- Hands-on Experience with SQL/NoSQL databases such as Postgres, Mysql, MongoDB.
- Hands-on experience with GIT, CI/CD, REST APIs and Cloud ( AWS/ GCP/ Azure) will be preferred.
- Understanding of Microservice Architecture and System Design Principles is a plus.
- Self-driven, detail-oriented and Strong sense of ownership, urgency, and ability to deliver great work.
- Demonstrated expertise in developing, releasing and maintaining large scale software applications.
What You’ll Do
- Design financial systems for scale. Measure, plan, iterate.
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Setup and own the engineering architectures built around event sourcing, application sharding, database sharding, service communication mesh, etc.
- The tech: Go, Google Cloud Spanner, Kafka, Redis
What you bring to the table
- 3+ years of experience. Relevant experience is preferred.
- Knowledge of 2 common programming languages - Java & Node / Rust /Python & Go
- Comfortable in linux command line, AWS or GCP
- Strong unit test and debugging skills
- Great communication skills
Bonus if you have…
- Love building great products and engineering systems from scratch
- Are a Self-starter, Hustler and Curious to Learn
- Have an understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Thrive in an early-stage startup environment with less stability and more ambiguity
- Have an interest in financial products and/or cryptocurrency
- Participating in design discussions, documentation, and development with the team as needed.
- Working closely with the product manager for deliverables and milestones identification.
- Reporting to technical lead/manager on daily activities planned, expected deliverables, and reports as defined for the project.
- Participating in requirement gatherings as required.
- At least 3 years of proven experience of working as a software developer, out of which at least 2 years must be spent in a solid back end role
- Be able to write clean, maintainable code which others can work on
- Familiarity with RDBMS (MySQL, PostgreSQL) and NoSQL (MongoDB) databases, web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design
- Experience in taking a problem to a product solution (module/product) from scratch - a proven record of shipping on time and budget
- You've worked with startups before and understand the fast-paced, dynamic nature of work
- People with high attention to detail, flexible and focused on solutions, organized and self-sufficient, prioritize learning and growth and will enjoy working with a team usually tend to excel in this role
Assignment Title: .NET Developer - EBD and WebPP
Primary Skills Level 1 : .Net
Primary Skills Level 2: ASP.NET
Back End – Must have
•ASP.NET ,MVC and Dot Net Framework
•Dot Net development experience 4-5 years
•Strong hands on SQL Stored procedure knowledge
ASP.Net developer for application for EBD (Enterprise Buyers Desk) and WebPP (Purchasing Performance)
•4-6 years of strong technical hands on experience in ASP.NET and MVC technologies
•Good communication and Presentation skills
•Continuous improvement Mind-set
•Strong debugging and analytical skills
•ITIL Support Process
•Candidate should also involve in "Application Support / Maintenance/Enhancement/Projects"
•Flexible to work in CET timezone.
Nice to have: bootstrap, angular, typescript
Tools: Jira,TFS, svn etc
Comments on Conditions
Willing work in Support, Maintenance, Enhancements and Projects. Able to work in CET Shifts on Rotation basis if needed
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Proficiency with server-side languages such as NodeJS
- Familiarity with database technology such as dynamo db or firestore and MongoDB.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Revise, edit, proofread & optimize web content
- Work cross-functionally to enhance the overall user experience of our platforms
- Own various design tasks involved in the web development life cycle from start to finish
- Project Management: Gathering requirements, creating technical specifications and architecture documents, creating good documentation, and managing a project timeline.
- Provide technical related consultation to team members.
- Be updated with the latest trends, tools, and technological development.
- Understanding of performance testing and optimization techniques
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Develop interactive, user-friendly applications using the latest frameworks.
- Developing Front-End and Back-end Web Application
- API design, creation, and integrations.
- Exposure to AWS, Digital Ocean, GIT.
Experience Required : 3 to 8 years.
Location : Permanent Work From Home
Salary : Best in Industry
Years of Experience:- 1.5+
Qualification:- BE Computer Engineering/MCA
Coding Magento compliant frontend and admin modules using PHP, Zend
Framework and MySQL skills
Integrating 3rd party applications through middleware built on Magento 2 (training
Working on developing a micro-service architecture to run Magento
Completing code reviews of your peers
Integrating backend work into frontend UI
Assisting the Quality Assurance team with acceptance cases and testing
Contributing to daily stand-ups and management updates
Document, knowledge share your work and train other developers to improve
overall quality and delivery
Create, test and implement new features and tools in our architecture that will
create automation and efficiencies
Package and deploy fixes and releases
Strong functional knowledge of eCommerce domain (B2B & B2C)
Excellent & Proactive team player and communicator
Must have strong knowledge in the following skills: -
A commitment to best practices. Well want your opinions on operational processes, deployment
checklists, and more
5+ years of developing software with object-oriented PHP, ideally in SOA applications
3+ years coding to high performant standards with Magento
5+ years working with MySQL, optimization, indexes and performance techniques
Worked on high traffic high transactional ecommerce sites serving in to the millions of hits and
Extensive knowledge about APIs. You can design RESTful services and integrate with other data
providers, and you know when to use JSON or XML.
Building auto-scaling architectures and auto-scaling ready code
Understand the importance of performance in web development and resolving PHP performance
Nice to Have: (Not more than 4 each)
Role - Backend Developer
Qualification:- BE Computer Engineering/MCA
Programming Language - Python & framework Django
- Building REST API's & Services In Django Framework
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Design and implementation of the database schema
- Design and implementation of data storage solutions
- Implementing CI/CD pipeline
- Proficient knowledge of a back-end programming language Python
- Hands-on experience with Python Frameworks like Django
- Proficient knowledge of MySQL, PostgreSQL
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes (Relational & NoSQL)
- Understanding of queueing systems like Redis/AWS SQS
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Data migration, transformation, and scripting
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms such as mobile vs desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Experience in Docker
- HandsOn Knowledge with implementing CI/CD pipelines
- Experience in managing applications on AWS
- Management of hosting environment, including database administration and scaling application to support load changes
- Product wide application-level thinking on API and data modeling
Good to have knowledge with SQL Server 2012, indexing and queries and SSIS/SSRS.
Has Implemented Ajax Controls in C# . Net Projects
Complete understanding of MS SQL Database. Data modelling to visualize database structure.
Writing queries use for front‐end applications (websites, desktop applications, Mobile App or cloud apps).
Good understanding of Reviewing query performance and optimizing code.
Designing and coding database tables to store the application’s data.
Creating database triggers, stored procedures & functions.
Creating table indexes to improve database performance.
Has experience in writing unit tests & performing unit tests on own codes.
• To be responsible for managing technology in projects and providing technical guidance / solutions for work completion.
• To develop and guide the team members in enhancing their technical capabilities and increasing productivity.
• To ensure process compliance in the assigned module and participate in technical discussions/review.
• To prepare and submit status reports for minimizing exposure and risks on the project.
• Experience working with MVC framework.
• Hands on experience on various design patterns
• Experience in Unit testing development.
• Good to have experience on Team foundation server and Agile Development.
• Oversee and review code as required.
• Drive implementation and address technical roadblocks that the team is facing.
• Experience with diagnosing performance and/or memory issues is a plus, including using relevant profiler tools.
• Oversee and assist during system testing, UAT and deployment.