Job Location : Bangalore
Expereince : 3 to 9 Years
● Work break-down and orchestrating the development of components for each sprint
● Developing “Zero Defect Software” which is secured, instrumented, and resilient.
● Building Cloud-Native Application which runs on Cloud Platforms such as GCP / AWS.
● Creating design artifacts before implementation.
● Developing Test Cases before or in parallel with implementation.
● Ensuring the software developed passes static code analysis, performance, and load tests.
● Developing various kinds of components(such as UI Components, APIs, Business Components, Image Processing, etc.)
● Inventing new approaches to detecting existing fraud.
● Staying ahead of the game by predicting future fraud techniques and building solutions to prevent them.
golang, Elixir, Ruby on Rails, Python, react,
● An understanding of Product Development Methodologies
● Strong design skills in defining API Data Contracts / OOAD / Microservices / Data Models
● In-depth knowledge of either Elixir, GoLang, or Python, with a good understanding of OOPs and Concurrency concepts.
● Sound knowledge for User Interface development using modern Web Frameworks such as React.
● Experience in developing software in the Cloud such as GCP / AWS
● A passion to explore new technologies and express yourself through
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Leading Technology Product Company
- Experience with NodeJs, Firebase and Firestore Functions.
- Candidates should have the ability to pick up new technologies quickly
- Knowledge of code versioning tools (such as Git, Mercurial, or SVN)
Roles and Responsibilities
- Creating and converting high-fidelity designs into code.
- Assist with creating cross-platform UI Web components
- Build responsive applications using front-end frameworks
- Create Backend services for the UI and test with edge cases.
- Test components using new technologies
Spacenos is the fastest-growing start-up which is innovating in the finance, edtech and marketing domain since 2015 and won multiple awards and recognitions from more than 40+ MNCs and Fortune 500 companies. Our Clients are based out of the U.S.A and Australia. We are funded & Supported by Government of Karnataka, Angel Investors and International Grants.
- Apply for your CV and past work to be reviewed.
- Receive a telephonic interview or assessment upon filling the final step form.
- Receive offer letter if selected.
Apply soon, the earliest applicant would be preferred over the late applicants.
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
- Experience developing desktop and mobile applications
- Minimum 1 years of experiance in ROR or Angular.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail
- An analytical mind
A strong technologist at Hitwicket cares about code modularity, scalability and reusability and thrives in a complex and ambiguous environment.
1. Design and develop game features from prototype to full implementation
mobile gaming experience
3. Understand cross-platform development and client server applications to give Players a
seamless and fun mobile gaming experience
4. Implement game functionality by translating design ideas, concepts, and requirements into
functional and engaging features in the game
5. Get involved in all areas of game development including Graphics, Game Logic, and User
6. Take ownership of the game and work closely with the Product and Design teams
7. Help maintain code quality by writing robust code to be used by millions of users
8. Develop crazy new experiences for our players and think outside the box to deliver
9. Be proactive, support and contribute new ideas to game design.
10. Work experience of 4 - 10 years is preferable
11. Experience of team management is a plus
12. A broad skill set is a strength! We are a small team, so cross discipline skills are highly valued.
What we offer you?
- Casual dress every single day
- 5 days a week
- Well stocked pantry
- Work with cool people and delight millions of gamers across the globe
- ESOPs and other incentives
What is Hitwicket?
Hitwicket is a strategy-based cricket game played by over 3 million diverse groups of players across the world!! Our mission is to build the world’s best cricket game & be the first mobile Esports IP from India!!
We’re a Series A funded Technology startup based in Hyderabad and co-founded by VIT alumni. We are backed by Prime Venture Partners, one of India’s oldest and most successful venture funds - https://primevp.in/">https://primevp.in/
Hitwicket Superstars won the First prize in Prime Minister’s AatmaNirbhar Bharat App Innovation Challenge, a nation-wide contest to identify the top homegrown startups who are building for the Global market; Made in India, for India & the World!
What is next?
With the phenomenal success of our Cricket Game, we are now entering into the world of Football, NFTs & Blockchain gaming! We are assembling a team to join us on our mission to make something as massive as PUBG or Clash of Clans from India. -
How are we unique?
- 1st Place (Gaming) - Prime Minister’s Atma Nirbhar App Challenge
- Selected among the 'Top Gaming Startups in Asia' for the inaugural batch of Google Games Accelerator program 2018 in Singapore
- Selected among the 'Global Top 10 Startups in Sports Innovation' by the HYPE, UK, competition was held at the University Olympic Games in Taiwan
- "Best App" Award presented by the IT Minister at HYSEA Annual Product Sumit
Our work culture is driven by speed, innovation and passion, not by hierarchy. Our work philosophy is centered around building a company like a 'Sports Team' where each member has an important role to play in the success of the company as a whole.
It doesn't matter if you are not a cricket fan, or a gamer, what matters to us are your Problem-solving skills and your Creativity.
Join us on this EPIC journey and make memories for a lifetime!
How to know more about us?
Download us https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=cricketgames.hitwicket.strategy">Android: https://apps.apple.com/in/app/hitwicket-superstars-2020/id1498437026">iOS - Website: https://hitwicket.com/">Hitwicket
https://www.google.com/search?q=hitwicket&tbm=nws&source=univ&tbo=u&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiTisPl95P7AhVVl-YKHQKPBqkQt8YBegQIPBAG&biw=1366&bih=657&dpr=1">Media Coverage - https://www.thehindubusinessline.com/info-tech/hitwicket-raises-3-million-from-prime-venture-partners/article66091944.ece">The Hindu Business Line - https://www.deccanchronicle.com/business/companies/031122/hitwicket-launches-cricket-strategy-game-hitwicket-superstars.html">Deccan Chronicle - https://telanganatoday.com/hyderabad-hitwicket-raises-rs-24-crore-launches-hitwicket-superstars">Telangana Today - https://inc42.com/buzz/hitwicket-bags-funding-to-build-strategy-driven-cricket-gaming-studio/">INC42 - https://www.vccircle.com/leapfroglaunches-climate-investment-strategy-appoints-new-partner">VCCircle
https://youtu.be/Q3arlzDf2KY">Hitwicket Superstars Launch - IGDC 2022 - https://yourstory.com/2022/10/keerti-singh-kashyap-reddy--india-cricket-web3-hitwicket">YourStory - https://play.google.com/console/about/weareplay/">Hitwicket Story - https://youtu.be/K16vvQt6sAM">Ms Keerti Interview on NDTV
How to get connected with us?
https://discord.gg/aTnZswv9">Hitwicket Discord Global Community - https://youtube.com/channel/UCQ_0a_kBzap0nJySx668Ekg">Youtube - https://www.linkedin.com/company/metasports-media/">Linkedin - https://twitter.com/HitwicketGame">Twitter - https://instagram.com/hitwicketsuperstars">Instagram - https://m.facebook.com/HitwicketSuperstarsCricketGame">Facebook - https://www.reddit.com/r/hitwicketsuperstars?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share">Reddit - https://superstars-35181.medium.com/">Medium
Technical and Professional Requirements-
3+ years of relevant experience as a Full Stack Developer.
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to produce scalable software solutions. You'll be part of a cross-functional team that's responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks, and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
If you're also familiar with Agile methodologies, wed like to meet you.
• Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
• Experience developing desktop and mobile applications
• Familiarity with common stacks
• Excellent communication and teamwork skills
• Great attention to detail
• Organizational skills
• An analytical mind.
• Expert level in Java and OOP concepts
• Expert level with REST APIs
• Intermediate level with Spring
• Intermediate level with SQL programming in SQL Server
• Beginner to Intermediate level with UI development and JS frameworks like React or Angular.
• Good knowledge of Design Patterns, Algorithms, and Data Types, and Open-Source libraries
• Strong analytical and reasoning skills
• Strong communication skills
Nice to Haves:
• Familiarity with NoSQL/BigData frameworks like ElasticSearch, MongoDB, Redis.
• Familiarity with Python
• Familiarity with Docker
• Familiarity with Shell scripting
• Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
• Design client-side and server-side architecture
• Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
• Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
• Write effective APIs
• Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
• Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
• Create security and data protection settings
• Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
• Write technical documentation
• Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
What is the role?
You will be responsible for architecting and developing features on the application end to end. You will be working closely with the Product Managers and the Technical architect to come up with high-quality, resilient, and highly performant applications.
- Design and develop SaaS-based applications based on microservices architecture.
- Work on core backend and ensure it meets the performance benchmarks.
- Work on the front end with ReactJS.
- Designing and developing APIs for the front end to consume.
- Constantly improve the architecture of the application by clearing the technical backlog.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
What are we looking for?
An enthusiastic individual with the following skills. Please do not hesitate to apply if you do not match all of it. We are open to promising candidates who are passionate about their work and are team players.
- Education - BE/MCA or equivalent.
- Overall 4+ years of experience.
- Agnostic/Polyglot with multiple tech stacks.
- Worked on open source technologies – NodeJS, ReactJS, MySQL, NoSQL, MongoDB, DynamoDB.
- Backend exposure – good knowledge of building API.
- Worked on serverless technologies.
- Efficient in building microservices in combining server & front-end.
- Knowledge of cloud architecture.
- Should have sound working experience with relational and columnar DB.
- Should be innovative and communicative in approach.
- Will be responsible for functional/technical track of a project.
Whom will you work with?
You will closely work with the engineering team and support the Product Team of Compass.
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment will enable you to juggle between concepts yet maintain the quality of content, interact, share your ideas, and have loads of learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the benefits of being at Xoxoday.
A fast-growing SaaS commerce company based in Bangalore with offices in Delhi, Mumbai, SF, Dubai, Singapore, and Dublin. We have three products in our portfolio: Plum, Empuls, and Compass. Xoxoday works with over 1000 global clients. We help our clients engage and motivate their employees, sales teams, channel partners, or consumers for better business results.
We look forward to connecting with you. As you may take time to review this opportunity, we will wait for a reasonable time of around 3-5 days before we screen the collected applications and start lining up job discussions with the hiring manager. However, we assure you that we will attempt to maintain a reasonable time window for successfully closing this requirement. The candidates will be kept informed and updated on the feedback and application status.
- Bachelor's or master’s degree in computer science or equivalent work experience.
- A solid understanding of the full web technology stack and experience in developing web applications
- Strong experience with React JS framework for building visually appealing interfaces and back end frameworks like Django
- Good knowledge of object-oriented programming and data structures in Python
- Experience with NoSQL databases, web server technologies, designing, and developing APIs.
- Strong knowledge and work experience in AWS cloud services
- Proficiency with Git, CI/CD pipelines.
- Knowledge in Agile/Scrum processes.
- Experience in Docker container usage.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Develop sophisticated web applications for drone control, data management, security, and data protection.
- Build scalable features using advanced framework concepts such as Microservices, Queues, Jobs, Events, Task Scheduling, etc.
- Integrate with Third-Party APIs/services
- Use theoretical knowledge and/or work experience to find innovative solutions to the problems at hand.
- Collaborate with team members to ideate solutions.
- Troubleshoot, debug, and upgrade existing software.
- Passionate to learn and adapt in a start-up environment.
- Hands-on experience with state of the art facilities we use for robot development.
- Opportunity to work with industry experts and researchers in the field of AI, Computer Vision, and Machine Learning.
- Competitive salary.
- Stock options.
- Opportunity to be an early part of the team and grow with the startup.
- Freedom of working schedule.
- Opportunity to kickstart and lead your own projects.
Rankpedia Technologies works with customers experiencing complicated educational circumstances. Through the provision of online education programs, we equip students with the confidence, motivation, and skills that they need to top and perform outstandingly well in their education.
Who You Are | Common for All Senior Developers
- Leadership: Ability to move and inspire a team in a unified direction towards a common vision.
- Dynamic: Should be comfortable in dealing with lots of moving pieces. Have exquisite attention to detail, and are comfortable learning new technologies and systems.
- Humility: An approachable individual who is able to form strong and long-lasting relationships.
- Motivation: Demonstrate a positive, ‘can-do’ attitude. Willing to roll up your sleeves and get things done.
- Data-driven: Keen interest in evaluating product/market situations, analyzing raw data, and transforming it into actionable strategies.
Senior Software Engineer
Rankpedia is looking for a smart, collaborative, and hard-working Senior Software Engineer. As a Senior Software engineer, you’ll come in and lay the groundwork for how engineering is practiced at Rankpedia. You’ll assess the technical feasibility of newly-created product ideas and propose accurate solutions throughout the design and development phase. You’ll evaluate different systems for use in production and drive the adoption of key technological changes. You’ll soon lead a team of motivated and experienced engineers and enable them to provide a seamless learning experience to our customers. So, if you are an accomplished, hands-on engineering leader, then we’d like to talk to you!
- As a Senior Software Engineer, you will be first-hand responsible for designing our architecture, implementing it, and making crucial technology decisions.
- You will build high-quality software, inspire future hires to write good code, and maintain a culture of high-performance engineering teams with exemplary work.
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code.
- Understanding agile development, CI/CD, sprints, code reviews.
- Working with Product Managers and the rest of the team to plan sprints.
- As the engineer building the foundation of our systems, you will end up working with product, frontend, and DevOps/infra personnel to architect the systems and data flow
- Articulate the approach to all the relevant team members
- Consistently follows and promotes SDLC best practices: Coding standard, testing, code reviews, code comments, etc.
- Adaptability: As a Young startup you will be exposed to different functions beyond your defined role.
- 4-5 years of intense experience writing production Software services at scale
- Good understanding of Algorithms, Data Structures, Object-Oriented Design, and Databases
- Deep understanding of SQL database architecture - data modeling and scalable schema design
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Experience of version control and code branching strategies
- Preferred - Experience of DevOps implementation in AWS
- Experience with containers (Docker, Kubernetes)
The Job Requires Candidate to work from office
Job Title: Software Development Manager
Job Type: Full – Time
Work Timings – General Shift
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Provide project management and overall leadership on every aspect of the software and infrastructure
- Engage in external customer and client discussions at all stages of a project lifecycle as needed, including initial project scoping efforts through development and project presentation.
- Get involved to provide directions for different projects inclusive of research, development, design, evaluation, testing along with delivery.
- Supervise architecture planning and lead efforts to develop a technical roadmap for projects.
- Breakdown the Project stories into Sprints and ensure project completion on time by delegating, monitoring, and mitigating risks.
- Establish and stimulate software development standards and processes along with best practices.
- Perform closely with Engineers, Developers, and Product Management throughout the organization.
- Brainstorming new product development strategies and solutions.
- Constantly find ways to improve efficiency, introduce automation and smart measures for robust quality.
- Ensure quality design reviews to meet the customer’s SLA.
- Supervise resource allocation to assure the attainment of apt business and personnel development goals.
- Involve in strategic plans to accomplish technical as well as business with leadership chain, team, and customers.
- Evaluate projects, develop and update schedules plus supervise project status.
- Collaborate effectively with all team members as well as hold regular team meetings.
- Provide a safe and healthy environment for the team to develop and grow into highly productive, self-motivated, and competitive intellectuals
Skills and Experience:
- BE/B-Tech/MBA in any related field.
- Experience: 5+ years
- Strong Verbal and Written Communications Skills.
- Strong Relationship Building Ability with teams at all locations.
- Ability to work Collaboratively with various Verticals across multiple Geographical Locations.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously, efficiently & accurately.
- Should have technical knowledge of product development over Mobile, desktop, and enterprise infrastructure.
- Should have the ability to independently manage development from design through testing and deployment.
- Should have had experience tech stacks like MERN, MEAN, LAMP, or equivalent.
- UI experience is preferred.
- 2+ years of application development experience using Cloud technologies.
Personal Qualities and Behavior traits:
- Be a good team worker demonstrating loyalty and commitment to the organization and team members.
- Good organizational and communication skills and excellent attention to details
- Interact with individuals to facilitate information and feedback.