About the Company:
Vista Rooms is your quintessential “Home Away From Home” experience. As guests, you can choose from a collection of over 500 luxury villas and private holiday homes, from all across India. Ideal for individual and group getaways, we help you create memorable experiences whilst you reconnect with nature, yourself or your loved ones.
Only 1 in 10 villas that we scout are carefully selected and added to our portfolio, to ensure that they meet our reliable quality standards. Additionally, as managers of cherished holiday homes, we also look after our homeowners’ interests and needs with trust and transparency.
Our dedicated 24x7 guest services team, includes our founders, and is available to all of Vista Rooms stakeholders. Having served 300,000 happy travellers at over 500 holiday homes, we are South Asia’s largest chain of luxury private villas. Why work with us: We're a non-hierarchical, rapidly growing organization with a young team of realists. We adapt, iterate, and improve. If your work ethic is in line with us, you’ll be a great fit. Additional Perks: Employee discounts on villa stays, reward and recognition. Work and play go hand in hand here.
About the Role:
Determine design requirements and develop design prototypes to present our brand Location: Andheri, Mumbai
● Collaborate with internal teams to define user interface requirements.
● Staying in the loop and on top of the latest standards, changes and trends in the visual design field.
● Use visual design software to refine illustrations.
● Ensuring brand guidelines appear while creation of brand collateral (E-mailer, social media posts, etc.)
● Present rough drafts to product managers and/or key stakeholders to gain approval.
● Brainstorm new ideas, layouts and graphics.
● Work collaboratively with other designers to ensure a consistent, integrated brand perception and user-experience.
● Stay up-to-date with design application changes and industry developments.
● Execute graphic and creative designs.
● Manage multiple deliverables to project deadlines.
● Proven ability delivering high quality designs to customers.
● Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, In Design and Sketch.
● Expert level skills in Photoshop, Invisionapp, UXPin and other relevant design tools.
● Strong interpersonal skills, also build and manage relationships with internal teams.
● Ability to deliver results under pressure and within the deadline.
● Strongly inclined to do high-quality and impactful work in a dynamic environment.
Qualification and Experience:
● Bachelor degree in Design, Visual Arts or other relevant certification with a minimum of 2 years of work experience.
● Experience as a Visual Designer, UI Designer or similar role will be preferred.
About Vista rooms
Digital Experience/Web Designer
GlobalSign.in (GSI) is a progressive event tech company and a leader in the domain of online event management. GEVME (GSI’s flagship product) is an enterprise SaaS virtual event platform. We power thousands of events around the world. Some of our clients include Facebook, Starbucks, Forbes, MasterCard, Singapore Government.
At GEVME, we are on a mission to empower event professionals and to enable them to create great virtual experiences for their attendees. We like to see our product as a platform through which event professionals and agencies are able to express their creativity and bring their ideas to life. We put extreme focus on design and UX and always push ourselves to create intuitively and intelligently designed software that works and looks good at the same time. Let's put it this way: we are obsessed with the design of our product and the happiness of our users.
We are currently looking for talented designs with web/multimedia design experience to create immersive virtual experiences for event attendees. The ideal candidate should have solid graphic design foundation and an eye for artful digital designs. Digital designers that have worked on interactive websites and digital products are good candidates for this position. As this is a new and unique role, we’re looking for designers who are willing to learn new concepts and theories and who are ready to pioneer a completely new field of design.
- To come up with creative concepts for digital/virtual event experiences, based on the stakeholder’s brief and requirements
- To translate the creative concepts into visual designs and to craft immersive digital/virtual experience, with (always) the attendee’s and the event owner’s interests at the core of the design
- 3+ years of proven experience in designing for the web and building multimedia/interactive projects
- Knowledge of Figma and/or Sketch
- Possesses a deep understanding of the capabilities of HTML, CSS, and JS and how the frontend technologies of the web work
- Be knowledgeable about and very comfortable with the digital/virtual medium, and be able to leverage the uniqueness of the medium to craft unique attendee experiences
- Possesses a strong foundation in graphic design, colour theory and typography
- Ability to communicate concepts and ideas for the 3-dimensional and virtual space
- Ability to work independently remotely but at the same time be a team player and be able to work effectively as part of a team
- Ability to work under pressure when necessary, but also knowing how to take your mind off work needed!
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate your design processes, ideas, and solutions to the team and other stakeholders
- Ability to work with clients to understand detailed requirements and design experiences that meet their needs and vision
- Knowledge of 3D design
- Proficiency in front-end web development languages such as HTML, CSS, JS, Jquery
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator
- Experience in or familiarity with the events space
Started in 2015, this lifestyle and accessories startup has taken over the consumer electronics sector in India. Our client has a product range that includes an extensive catalog of headphones, speakers, travel accessories, and modern earphones. It believes in providing cutting edge electronic products stamped with durability and affordability.
The brand is associated with some of the major icons across categories and tie-ups with industries covering fashion, sports, and music, of course. The founders are Marketing grads, with vast experience in the consumer lifestyle products and other major brands. With their vigorous efforts toward quality and marketing, they have been able to strike a chord with major E-commerce brands and even consumers.
- Hiring, developing and managing the creative team
- Keeping abreast with current trends, job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, and participating in professional organizations.
- Making sure all Visual Management activities are executed and implemented as per the plan and budgets allocated
- Planning, and designing overall user flow & user experience (UX) for e-store/ mobile app to ensure its creative, innovative and user-friendly
- Creating appealing and eye-catching visual displays
- Developing visual design and strategies for new collection/category/ product launch
- Developing visual strategies for the display of products on the e-store in a way that will enhance the overall user experience (UX)
- Brainstorming the e-store & Mobile App theme, design ideas, content etc with senior management
- Making detailed guidelines document to develop the User Interface (UI) for new developments and amendments
- Providing instructions and working closely with Graphic Designer for making UI designs and creatives
- Improving social reach & ad engagement and conversion rate.
- Managing the processes related to video shoots, product shoots, lifestyle shoots etc for social media and websites
- Setting up and streamlining process for product and marketing designs to result in an overall performance improvement of the team
What you need to have:
- Fashion Designing degree from NID or NIFT
- Creativity and Visualising expert
- Excellent Team management skills, to hire and train the right talent
- Have a good knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography & limitations of the web
- Have a strong working knowledge of experience design, brand development, interactive commerce and creative process
- Possess print and web design capabilities: must know how to work in both media for integrated campaigns
- Ability to scale up the organisation and revenue
- At least 2+ yrs. of exp in similar role/ position
2. Architecting information, wireframing and prototyping with interaction flows
3. Asking smart questions, taking risks and championing new ideas
4. Bringing expert opinion on best-practice, patterns and trends
5. Lead a team of 1 - 2 junior designers on projects
I would like to share a career opportunity with an SAAS based MNC
Product Designer - Full-time
What You Will Do:
We seek a Product Designer with 1-6 years of experience working in a fast-paced software
environment to help design our next-gen software. They will use our existing design system
to produce workflows for enterprise software. The most qualified candidate will have
experience collaborating with Product teams and Engineers, and should be comfortable
taking requirements from Product teams to create high fidelity designs and occasional
prototypes. The Product Designer will ensure that the visual styles embody the business
goals of the product, and keep up with best practices and design trends.
What We Are Looking for:
- Have the ability to quickly spin-up high fidelity explorations to review with principal
designers and leadership team, and then create high fidelity detailed user
workflows. Create clickable prototypes or animatics when needed
- Utilize the existing design system for all projects
- Maintain consistency across all designs through reusable elements
- Work closely with Product Managers to get direction, feedback and understand user
- Turn around developer request and blockers on short deadlines
- Participate in research and UX activities such as attending client interviews and
observing end users in the platform
- Clearly and effectively present design mocks and workflows to Product, developers
and leadership teams. Possess the ability to pitch ideas and quickly iterate on
- Work with principal designers early in the design process to gather input and aling
on design direction
- Be open to feedback and critiques with leadership and principal designers, and then
communicate the approved direction to the Product team and other stakeholders
- Submit designs for review and incorporate feedback quickly
Who You Are
Creative and open to critique with the ability to focus on the design challenges of creating
software experiences. You are an excellent problem solver and can provide quick solutions
to complex design problems for software interactions. You have excellent written and
verbal skills that include expressing your ideas to designers and developers.
What Makes You Qualified
- Experience building and shipping software
- You thrive in fast-paced environments, and are flexible and adaptive to frequently
- You are comfortable moving straight to high fidelity
- Creative and open to critique with the ability to focus on the design challenges that
come with creating software experiences
- You are an excellent problem solver and can provide fast turnarounds on complex
problems surrounding software interactions
- You have excellent written and verbal skills that include expressing your ideas to
fellow designers, developers, and management
- Communicate and collaborate well with other designers
- Strive for perfection
- Empathetic to user needs and passionate about ensuring painless user experiences
- Have a portfolio of work demonstrating software design and UI patterns
- Expert Sketch and/or Figma user
- Familiarity with Principle, Marvel, Abstract, InVision or Jira applications
- Knowledge of design systems such as Styled Components
- Minimum of 1-6 years of work experience in the same or similar position required.
- Editing of Video, Short- Film in Premium Pro / After Effect Software / final cut pro
- Good experience in handling green screen and DSLR Cameras
- Cutting and joining shots through editing software
- Improving picture quality digitally
- Adding titles, graphics, sound and any visual effects