About the Company:
Vista Rooms is your quintessential “Home Away From Home” experience. As guests, you can choose from a collection of over 500 luxury villas and private holiday homes, from all across India. Ideal for individual and group getaways, we help you create memorable experiences whilst you reconnect with nature, yourself or your loved ones.
Only 1 in 10 villas that we scout are carefully selected and added to our portfolio, to ensure that they meet our reliable quality standards. Additionally, as managers of cherished holiday homes, we also look after our homeowners’ interests and needs with trust and transparency.
Our dedicated 24x7 guest services team, includes our founders, and is available to all of Vista Rooms stakeholders. Having served 300,000 happy travellers at over 500 holiday homes, we are South Asia’s largest chain of luxury private villas. Why work with us: We're a non-hierarchical, rapidly growing organization with a young team of realists. We adapt, iterate, and improve. If your work ethic is in line with us, you’ll be a great fit. Additional Perks: Employee discounts on villa stays, reward and recognition. Work and play go hand in hand here.
About the Role:
Determine design requirements and develop design prototypes to present our brand Location: Andheri, Mumbai
● Collaborate with internal teams to define user interface requirements.
● Staying in the loop and on top of the latest standards, changes and trends in the visual design field.
● Use visual design software to refine illustrations.
● Ensuring brand guidelines appear while creation of brand collateral (E-mailer, social media posts, etc.)
● Present rough drafts to product managers and/or key stakeholders to gain approval.
● Brainstorm new ideas, layouts and graphics.
● Work collaboratively with other designers to ensure a consistent, integrated brand perception and user-experience.
● Stay up-to-date with design application changes and industry developments.
● Execute graphic and creative designs.
● Manage multiple deliverables to project deadlines.
● Proven ability delivering high quality designs to customers.
● Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, In Design and Sketch.
● Expert level skills in Photoshop, Invisionapp, UXPin and other relevant design tools.
● Strong interpersonal skills, also build and manage relationships with internal teams.
● Ability to deliver results under pressure and within the deadline.
● Strongly inclined to do high-quality and impactful work in a dynamic environment.
Qualification and Experience:
● Bachelor degree in Design, Visual Arts or other relevant certification with a minimum of 2 years of work experience.
● Experience as a Visual Designer, UI Designer or similar role will be preferred.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
- Lead design initiatives end to end to help us build a delightful & intuitive user experience for our online world.
- Work closely with the founders, PMs, engineers, learning designers & content creators to conceptualize & realize our product vision.
- Get your hands dirty via prototypes, mock-ups, and wireframes.
- Continuously solicit feedback from users & ingrain that in our design process.
- Help create our organization’s design language & drive adoption across teams.
- Grow our team of designers & evangelize our mission to the design community over time!
- At least 4 years of experience in digital product
design and/or service design.
- Ability to clearly communicate concepts and designs
through sketches, wireframes, high fidelity comps,
- Ability to work well cross-functionally. This role will
work closely with product, brand and experiences
teams and it’s crucial to effectively foster good
- End to end journey thinking: It’s essential to step out
of the details to understand the holistic journey of our
- First principles thinker since we’ll be chartering new
waters in the field of education globally
- Exceptional attention to detail & obsession to
constantly improve design quality
- Have cross-platform design experiences (iOS,
Android, Web, H5 etc.)
Awesome to have:
- 2 years of experience leading a team
of of UI/UX designers
- Experience working on social or
consumer facing products
- Zero to one experiences building
products from concept to launch
- Ability to holistically combine online
and offline experiences
- Diverse graphic capabilities (basic
illustration & motion skills)
We are looking for a UI/UX Designer to turn our software into easy-to-use products for our clients.
UI/UX Designer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements and building navigation components. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools. If you also have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll create both functional and appealing features that address our client’s needs and help us grow our customer base.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps using Figma tools
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images using Photoshop and Figma
Requirements and skills
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Portfolio of design projects
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.CC and InVision)
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills
- BSc in Design, Computer Science or relevant field
- A team player but can work independently too.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
Profile: Graphic Designer
Company Name: Vital20 Communications
Exp: 2 yrs
Location - Ahmedabad
• Develop and create high-quality visual designs, including print and digital materials such as
brochures, flyers, banners, social media graphics, website designs, and more.
• Collaborate with the creative team to develop and execute design concepts and strategies for
various projects and campaigns.
•Stay up-to-date with the latest design trends and techniques and incorporate them into your
• Manage multiple design projects and prioritize tasks to meet deadlines.
• Ensure all designs meet the client's requirements and brand guidelines.
• Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
• Experience in designing for both print and digital mediums.
• Knowledge of typography, color theory, and composition principles.
• Strong attention to detail and excellent organizational skills.
Hood is a new-age anonymous social network.
Hood has recently raised $3.2Mn seed funding and is backed by top VCs, 16+ unicorn founders including Vijay Shekhar Sharma - PayTM CEO, Ritesh Agarwal- OYO CEO, Kunal Shah - Cred CEO and an outstanding management team.
Role & Responsibilities
- Prepare graphics for marketing, PR material
- Prepare graphics for in-app announcements
- Is an expert in at least three of these Photoshop, Illustrator, Xd, After effects, Sketch, Figma, Indesign or Canva.
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design or a related field
- 1-2 years of experience in graphic design
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong communication, conceptual thinking, typography skills and design skills
- Portfolio of work
What happens after you apply?
Step 1: Within 7 days of your application our wholesome, original & expressive - our People Team will reach out to you for a quick chat.
Step 2: Within 4-6 days of chatting with the People Team, you will get a call from someone from your future team to discuss the job role.
Step 3: If all goes well, we’ll schedule a call with your future manager to deep dive into the role with you and for you to show off your skills through a small task.
Step 4: After a quick interaction with the People Team, If our vibes match, a quick call with our Founders.
Step5:If we mutually enjoy the 4 steps, we onboard you with a big smile :)
At any step, if things don't work out, we will proactively send out an email. You are welcome to
ask for detailed feedback and re-apply in the future.
We prefer [Passion>Skills>Education]
Looking for a passionate product designer to build a breakthrough sports platform. We are a small team with plenty of growth opportunities. Looking for leaders!
About Turf Town 🌀
Turf Town is a sports network that helps people find places to play at and players to play with.
We are looking to change the way you organise and play the sports you love.
We believe in building products that are designed and crafted with a care and attention to detail. We are looking for individuals who share our passion for building incredible products!
The Role 💻
- We are looking for a creative product designer who can help ideate and bring out our suite of products and features.
- You'll be working on both mobile and web based apps.
Skill Requirements 🖌
- Knowledge and experience in designing in Figma.
- Experience in working with design systems
- Experience in motion design and transitions
What we are looking for 👀
- Product focused. We believe products are the centre piece of our company and we are looking for designers who take every effort to ensure our designs are beautiful and modern, yet intuitive.
Bonus Points 💯
- An interest in playing or actively following any sport.
- A kickass portfolio
- Experience in building SaaS.
- Experience in creating icons and illustrations
Our Offer 🤝
- Very competitive and growing pay scale.
- An opportunity to scale with a team at a growing startup.
- All the equipment you'll ever need.
Interested to work with us? Please apply with your portfolio link in your resume.