VB Macros expert
Mandatory Skills :
Should have Expertise in VBA skills (Ability to create complex forms/functions/subroutines, Experience using constants and visibility modifiers, Programmatic manipulation of objects/tables/data connections/formulas/loop)
Experience with consolidating extracted data from multiple resources using automated tools (excel, VBA macro, SQL database), and/or from different system/tools/Database
Expertise in building complex VBA scripts to automate Excel spreadsheet processes.
Location : Chennai
Timings : UK shift
- To Co-ordinate with regional teams and collect the required data
- Knowledge of advanced MS Excel, Presentation is a must
- Candidate must be able to handle large data sets and handle spreadsheets.
- Good at analyzing the data & Presentation
- Coordination with the team for timely submission of reports, tracking progress
- Understand the reporting model infrastructure and implement streamlined process solutions toward a more efficient reporting model.
- Preparation and analysis of daily, weekly, and monthly reports of different functions and summarizing the same
- Must be able to Generate/Update Reports, Create dashboards, Pivot tables
- Monthly/ Quarterly reconciliations and data cleansing to ensure the integrity of reported numbers.
- Review and investigate trends and provide commentary for management.
- Finding discrepancies in the process and arriving at a resolution
- Proven experience in MIS
- Ability to be self-motivated and self-directed and think and act independently while also being team oriented
- Good follow-up skills, the ability to understand, adaptability to process changes, and a strong sense of importance and ownership
- Good in numbers (Mathematics)
- Good in Excel
- Good communication skills
Strong interpersonal and team working skills
Self-motivated that is able to work with minimal supervision
Demonstrate strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Ability to communicate effectively at all levels Strong attention to detail
Good Excel knowledge - able to create dashboards, pivots, formulas, keyboard shortcuts
· Mandatory skills are good knowledge of object-oriented concepts and candidate must have clear understanding of database concepts
· Must have good 3-4 years of SQL Queries (using Access database) & Java scripts
· Good communication skills to interact with clients
· Overall have finance & accounting domain knowledge
· Ability to comprehend emails from other employees and action work accordingly
· Time Management: must be able to multi-task, be detail oriented and demonstrate strong organizational skills
Should be ok with working in 24* 7 environment.
Klenty is a Software Product company operating in the Sales Engagement category.
One of the fastest growing SAAS startups in the sales engagement space, Klenty is headquartered in California and operates from Chennai, India.
Klenty’s Sales Engagement Product helps thousands of sales teams automate all the repetitive activities involved in the sales process like sending emails, follow-ups, tracking engagement metrics, etc - so that the sales team can focus more on activities like building relationships and closing deals.
With over 3000 customers all over the world, we are on a mission to transform every B2B Sales team into an unstoppable force
Join us in building the future of sales engagement software
Roles & Responsibilities
1. Ensure that the application doesn’t misbehave under changing user load and that no bugs or errors reach the end-users.
2. Understands and analyze performance test requirements - Develops performance test script suite and Executes tests —> Captures —> Analyzes results.
3. Conduct system performance testing to ensure system reliability, capacity and scalability and reports performance test progress & defects.
4. Maintains performance script repository.
5. Writing test scripts of various test phases like integration, regression, system.
6. Analyzing users stories / Use cases / requirements for validity and feasibility.
7. Interact with SMEs & Business to gather PT/PE requirements.
8. Identifying tools and techniques to improve testing quality and efficiency.
9. Raise issues or concerns to the stakeholders upfront and if required come up with mitigation plan.
10. Collect all metrics (Client Side, Server Side, DB, Network and Load Balancer) and analyse the performance metrics and bottlenecks to suggest corrective actions.
11. Design and create benchmark scenarios and prepare performance benchmark documents.
12. Prepare test summary reports for management review.
13. Collaborate closely with other team members and departments and assist in other performance engineering activities as needed.
Seniority Level - Entry level
Industry - Information Technology & Services
Employment Type - Full-time
Job Functions - Product Development
Employment Type - Full-time
VB Advanced Excel
Experience creating PowerPoint slide decks and along with that experience in automating the PowerPoint slide creation using excel VBA Formats extracted data based on expected report output with batching capability and multiple data formatting requirements Consolidate and combine extracted data from multiple resources using automated tools excel, VBA macro, SQL database, and/or from different system/tools/Database in one single database using SQL queries to standardize data structure
Professional Attributes :
Gathers and analyse report requirements from stakeholders Identify the processing tool Excel / SQL and provide a robust solution which can be easily leveraged or extended to other domains Building complex VBA scripts to automate Excel spreadsheet processes
Exp: 2 yrs
Skills: VBA, Data validation Rules, Table manipulation, experience creating power point slide decks
Senior Developer- UI path
Advanced certification in UI Path
4-6 years of relevant experience
Excel, Email, Web automation, Orchestrator, Queue management, RE framework,
Automating terminal, mainframes in AS400
Automating ERP tools- SAP, JDE
Dynamic coding, reusable components
Exposure on SQL, API, PDF extraction, VBA and ERP tools
JIRA, Git hub or similar tools
Should be having strong Excel / Modelling skills.
MBA from Grade A/B institute
We’re looking for Compensation Advisor to help drive our compensation philosophy and programs to support our overall people strategies.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Support our Corporate functions with all elements of general compensation including job evaluation & classification within the Elastic job infrastructure
- Create and present comprehensive analysis to assess compensation issues in the business and provide market competitive and business aligned solutions using internal and external benchmark data sources
- Partner and provide thought leadership to HR Business Partners, Recruiting, and line management on the administration of all Elastic compensation programs and policies
- Assist in the planning and management of annual compensation processes and programs (e.g. Annual Compensation Cycle)
- Design and build compensation metrics, reports, and tools to inform compensation program decisions and forecast, report, and/or analyze compensation business outcomes
- Partner with other Global Compensation team members and broader HR team in the design, development and maintenance of various compensation policies and programs
- Evangelize Elastic’s Compensation and Total Rewards Strategy
- A real passion for fast-paced and dynamic environments, the ability to thrive in ambiguity and devote a diversified global view to all you do
- Experience with compensation design and administration
- A dedication to think big, use data to drive strategy, challenge convention, and potentially reinvent how work is done
- A proficiency in optimizing compensation processes and programs with a keen understanding of the balance between structure and flexibility
- The dexterity to balance critical, long term thinking about how we scale and optimize our rapidly growing employee base in tandem with the development and execution of global people strategies
- Bachelor's Degree and 5+ years of related experience; or 3 years with a Master’s degree
- 3+ years of experience in compensation analysis, financial analysis, statistical analysis, and/or data modeling is required
- Demonstrable mastery with Excel and Google suite
- Experience working with HR Business Partners or similar in a business facing role to solve compensation challenges.
- Experience working in a hyper-growth, global organization and exposure to compensation programs at scale
- Strategic, analytical, critical thinker who isn’t afraid to get into the details; real passion for problem solving
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- High degree of integrity and honesty; ability to exercise confidentiality and neutrality in complex and sensitive situations
- A sense of humor and ability to roll with the punches definitely a plus.
Additional Information - We Take Care Of Our People
As a distributed company, diversity drives our identity. Whether you’re looking to launch a new career or grow an existing one, Elastic is the type of company where you can balance great work with great life. Your age is only a number. It doesn’t matter if you’re just out of college or your children are; we need you for what you can do.
We strive to have parity of benefits across regions and while regulations differ from place to place, we believe taking care of our people is the right thing to do.
- Competitive pay based on the work you do here and not your previous salary
- Health coverage for you and your family in many locations
- Ability to craft your calendar with flexible locations and schedules for many roles
- Generous number of vacation days each year
- Double your charitable giving - We match up to $1500 (or local currency equivalent)
- Up to 40 hours each year to use toward volunteer projects you love
- Embracing parenthood with minimum of 16 weeks of parental leave
- 5 to 8 years of hands on experience in automating MS Office applications like Excel, Word, PPT and Outlook using VBA
- 5 plus years of experience in the design, development, and implementation of programming code
- Experience in database development
- VBA - Should have good experience in developing efficient logic/algorithms using VBA
- Solid understanding of SDLC concepts
- Solid experience in MS Excel (2003, 2007, 2010, 2013,2016)
- Must be good at all excel features and excel formulas
- Well versed with complete MS Office package (Excel, Word, Outlook, PPT)
- Work both independently and as part of a team
- Experience in requirements gathering, effort estimate, designing and implementation and creating mock-up screens
- Experience in databases like MS SQL Server (2005 to 2012,2014), MySQL and MS Access
- Must have strong database concepts and DB designing skills
- SQL - must be good at writing efficient, fine-tuned queries using joins and aggregates
- Experience in writing Stored procedures, Triggers and T-SQL
- Nice to have programming knowledge in C#
- VBA, SQL
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Should be able to take complete ownership of the project from requirements gathering to delivery and maintenance
- Should be able to work independently
- Must be Proactive and Self-motivated
- Must have the ability to prioritize the work, execute tasks and meet the deadline without fail
- Effective time management skills
- Customer Focus, Willing to learn and self- teach any new technology
- Strong business and collaboration skills, and responsive to service needs and operational demands.