About Chatbot Technology Private Limited
Summary of Role
Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges. We are looking for Advanced User Exp Designer with strong capabilities to design and own the product experience. The designer would be responsible for end to end interaction and visual design.
- Own the design execution while working closely with key stakeholders in design, engineering and business stakeholders to solve user needs and business goals
- Demonstrate mastery of the end-end UX process, including user research for discovery and product definition, and multiple methods of formal and informal user evaluations
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of Agile / Lean UX methodologies
- Prioritize backlog effectively; communicate clear timelines and status updates at all levels
- Guide effective documentation and communication of design - via wireframes, mockups, prototypes and user stories
- Conduct research and evaluation of designs, as well as emerging technology, industry, and market trends
Must Have Background for this Role:
- Bachelor's degree preferably from tier 1/ tier 2 design school.
- Outstanding user experience design portfolio
- Bachelors degree in human factors, psychology, user experience design or related degree
- Some experience in user experience design, interaction design or human factors
- Proficient user experience design skills, e.g., customer journey map, experience diagramming, task analysis, workflow design, etc.
- Experience with observational research and usability testing
- Graduate degree in user experience design, human factors, interaction design or related discipline.
- Fluent with design sketching and prototyping tools, e.g., Axure, Balsamiq, Visio, etc.
- Experience with design trends, benchmarking, forecasting and concept creation
- Experience with project planning, scoping and execution in a phase-gate and/or agile environment
Required Skills for this Role:
- Has 5+ years of experience (e.g. interaction, graphic, visual, product, industrial), User Experience, HCI, or a related field
- Must have strong background in interaction/UX design and continue to be hands-on as an interaction designer
- Conducts user research to understand user needs, mental models and working contexts
- Synthesizes output of stakeholder research & creates visualizations that effectively summarize key insights related to user and customer needs and behaviors, product definition.
- Has real-world experience in managing projects & stakeholders
- Skilled in standard design & wireframing tools (Adobe CC, Sketch) and visual communication
Peoplebox is looking for a Lead Product Designer who can be part of the journey to level up the product experience which will help our customers align and achieve their goals and accelerate growth.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Working on designing easy-to-use interfaces for organisations to create, manage goals and run their business reviews.
- Help employees in the companies to easily onboard and learn hard concepts through simple terms and experience.
- Talking to our customers and understanding our market
- Working on building design systems that are modular, reusable and accessible.
- Work cross-functionally with the Product and Engineering team to represent the design team and facilitate roadmap discussions.
Experience and Qualifications
- 4-11 years experience crafting consumer digital products across mobile and web.
- Understand how tech, product and businesses work together to shipping releases.
- Should have a strong command over the craft and a deeper understanding of the design principles.
- Advanced knowledge of Figma, Sketch, or other prototyping tools and should have experience working with development teams for handovers.
- Should be excited about working in a fast-paced environment with high ownership in an early-stage setup.
Today, UPCRED is a fun bunch of spirited, analytical, and ambitious folks building the first-of-its-kind technologies for the influencer marketing ecosystem. We are a bunch of hungry mavericks here to empower 10Mn businesses in their digital influencer marketing and enhance the earning experience of over 50 million social influencers users across globe.
And we are just getting started, Would you want to join this club of thinkers, innovators, dreamers, and challengers?
As a Product Designer, you will be responsible for delivering the best online user experience for our users on WEB and APP, which makes your role extremely important for our success and ensuring customer satisfaction and loyalty.
Reimagine and optimize the web and mobile app experience.
Plan and implement new designs.
Develop technical and business requirements and always strive to deliver intuitive and user-centered solutions.
Create prototypes for new product ideas.
Collaborate with marketing & sales team to support UPCRED Footprints growth objectives.
Implement processes & structures to help with platform scalability and consistency.
You have at least 2-3 years of experience, ideally within UX Design, UI Design, or Mobile App Design.
Having experience in startups will be an added advantage.
You are able to lead and have good management skills.
You have good knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator.
You are a good multi-tasker who can work within tight deadlines.
You possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills and can articulate your ideas to different stakeholders.
You enjoy finding creative solutions to problems
If you have a passion for building and scaling marketplaces that stand out for great customer experience, this is a game-changing role in our crazy pursuit to become India’s most loved social brand.
We at UPCRED
Life so good, you’d think we’re kidding:
An extensive medical insurance that looks out for our employees & their dependants. We’ll love you and take care of you, promise.
Flexible working hours.
Tailored vacation & leave policies so that you can enjoy every important moment in your life.
Learning and upskilling opportunities.
Good food, games, and a cool office to make you feel at home.
Apply, and let us know your interest?
UPCRED Advert, that's how we grow, fair and transparent!
- Conceptualizing visuals that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex user flows
- Designing the visual identity of digital products.
- Implementing strategy of typography, iconography, colors, layout
- Creating responsive design comps on the basis of wireframes
- Asking smart questions, taking risks and championing new ideas
- Bringing expert opinion on best-practices, patterns and trends
- Translating high-level explicit and latent requirements into functional user interfaces
- Presenting designs and articulating design decisions
- Communicating design rationale and maintaining consistency throughout the project
- Executing designs as a part of software development teams
- Strive to make your work intuitive, compelling and a delight to see.
- Be a self-motivated team player with a positive, solution-oriented attitude
- Be dynamic and open to working in fast-paced, ambiguous and quickly changing environments
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
- Excellent verbal, written, and visual communication skills
- Expertise in standard UI/UX software such as Adobe XD, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- A solid grasp of user-centered design (UCD), planning and researching, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns.
- Experience in Education Technology would be great
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites/apps function and look like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
- 2-4 years experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Portfolio of design projects
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision)
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Well versed with any of the High Fidelity Design tools (Figma, sketch or Adobe XD etc.)
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills
- MSc/BSc in Design, Computer Science or relevant field
Looking for candidates with exposure to B2B space.
We are looking for a UI Designer. Please find below the JD for your kind perusal.
Experience and skill-sets:
Experience in visual user interface design and within it have significant experience in designing for business enterprise solutions.
Ability to create clean, visually consistent designs.
Understanding and appreciation of standard user interface design concepts and processes, especially experienced in creating and managing ‘Design Systems’ would be an advantage.
In-depth knowledge of Photoshop, XD, Illustrator, Sketch, Figma, and Zeplin.
Experience with animation tools like Principle, Invision, etc would be a plus.
Excellent communication skills, including the ability to present complex concepts clearly and persuasively across diverse audiences at various levels of our organization.
Meticulous attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills.
Proven ability to manage multiple design requests in a timely fashion, with competing priorities and deadlines.
Experience testing websites and software on a variety of platforms including iOS and Android mobile and devices.
Previous experience with user-centered design principles and practices, web/mobile standards, typography and color, and web/mobile usability standards.
I have contributed as a leader in the design and a strong collaborator across product managers and engineers.
Knowledgeable in creating wireframes, visual mockups graphics, user workflows, and low and high-fidelity prototypes.
Ability to work with designers and developers to implement new ideas
Business know-how: Understanding of business metrics and the ability to translate company goals and objectives into digital experiences
Own the user interaction experience, including but not limited to the visual design of the product. This means managing and evolving the design system.
Drive and own the design process along with the rest of the product team.
Conduct Usability Testing to validate design concepts; i.e. Create prototypes to show and demonstrate interactions.
Employ design thinking and questioning techniques to develop strategies and execution plans where pathways are not always obvious.
Help develop and lead the design team to improve the range of design reviews and research methods used. Provide and encourage feedback from your team and other designers.
What will you do?
● Partner closely with our partners in product management to understand the customers who use it, empathize with them, and imagine creative ways we can make their insurance experience dramatically better.
● Transforming complex requirements into simple understandable and usable experiences.
● Defining user flows, information architecture, lofi and visual design.
● Validating your solutions before development.
● Identifying success metrics for design projects and keeping an active track of it.
● Creating high-quality prototypes and detailed specs to effectively communicate your designs to the development team and other stakeholders.
● Always keeping in mind our customers and their interests while designing.
● Review the performance of the release and identify learnings and build hypotheses.
● Constantly pitching in new ideas to improve product experiences/adoption/other key areas.
What are we looking for?
● 3+ years proven track record of shipping high-quality mobile and web experiences.
● Strong portfolio showcasing your previous works.
● Strong proficiency in designing for Android, iOS, and Web platforms.
● Ability to see a holistic picture of the product and take necessary design decisions.
● Ability to understand the development aspects of designs.
● Ability to take ownership of design projects.
● Customer obsession and strong UX focus.
● Clean visual design sense.
● Ability to contribute to design systems.
● You’ll love to be challenged and constantly learn new things.
● You’ll love working with teams and believe strong teams make a stronger impact.
CTC up to 30 Lacs
- Should adhere to design standards
- Should be good with design tools
Solving one of the biggest challenges in India!
Railway (IRCTC) congestion is one of the biggest problems in India. In fact, we have a separate Ministry in India trying to tackle this problem for decades.
We are a small team of technologists who have made a significant breakthrough progress in this field using AI, so that no waitlisted railway passenger has to ever miss a trip again!
We are backed by some of the leading VC investors in India. (learn more about us on www.railofy.com).
Location: Mumbai (WFH available)
- Evaluate user data & requirements in collaboration with product team
- Build UX improvement hypotheses and create draft design ideas, mockups and prototypes
- On-field surveys & testing with real / potential users and iterate the UX flow /design as per requirements
- Build final designs and support PRD development
- Coordinate with engineering team for development
- Identify and troubleshoot UI/UX problems; analyze user data for improvements
- Build & manage design library and global templates
- 4+ years of experience in building B2C products
- Proven work experience as a UX / Interaction Designer
- Knowledge of design software such as Adobe Illustrator, XD, Figma, Zeplin
- Knowledge of Product Analytics tools for UX decisions, AB testing etc
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Motivation to join an early stage startup and should go beyond compensation
- Should be always open for new learnings and responsibilities