The ideal candidate should be a self-motivated, multi-tasker, and demonstrated team player. You will be responsible for the production support of software products and coordinating with various teams for support. You should have outstanding communication and Team-Player skills.
Educational Qualification: BCA, MCA or BE/B.Tech (CS)
Must-know technologies: Java,
Good to know technologies: DMN tools
Experience: 02 Years - 05 Years
Skill Level: Good
- Contribute to Java development work as well as the latest Decision model and notation tools
Comply with coding standards and directions given by his direct manager Collaborate with an international and diverse team of Data Architects, Business Analysts, and Project Managers
Tasks will be assigned and after completion, code need to be committed and task assigned for review by Senior Java developer
Work with technology stakeholders to devise solutions that will fulfill business requirements and meet organizational strategic goals
Develop application functionality which meets business requirements with high quality within given deadlines - develop maintainable, well-documented application functionality with an eye toward standardization, common components, simplicity, performance, robustness and other attributes of enterprise-strength solutions
Thoroughly test all functionality - utilize detailed and thorough practices including negative testing, testing of boundary conditions, , and work collaboratively with business areas.
Support interfaces between the deployment of developed applications and the decommissioning of legacy applications
Support with the Development and Infrastructure Teams
Design, and develop scalable, high-performance, highly reliable and secure applications using waterfall and agile methodologies
Create reusable code
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
● You will be expected to design, develop and maintain large-scale complex backend web applications.
● You will be expected to rapidly learn and apply relevant new technologies.
● You will be having a high level of interaction with business and product stakeholders.
● You will be working on the entire web application stack, which includes:
o Web server hosting
o RESTful communication
o Message brokering
o Backend application layer, which includes the service and domain layers
o Data layer for persistence or caching
● You will be participating in an agile software development cycle, which includes:
o Code Review
o Unit and Integration Testing
● As a Staff Engineer, you will be expected to contribute to design, code review, refactoring, and project management.
● You will be exposed to the following technologies:
o Web application frameworks: Ruby on Rails, Node.js, Java Play, Vert.x, AIOHTTP, AWS Lambda
o Data stores: PostgreSQL, Aerospike, Redis, Amazon Redshift
o Communication: HTTP, Amazon SQS, Sidekiq, Amazon SNS
o Server Management: Amazon ECS, Docker
You will be contributing to products concerning both customers and partner drivers.
Product sectors include:
1) Growth: You’ll build tools to help boost user growth on the platform including our industry-best driver onboarding, training and certification system, referral system, and lead management models.
2) Lifecycle Management: Build tools to help users engage with the platform better, which include rewards and recognition modules, subscription services account management tools, partner and customer wallets and payout modules, and churn detection systems among others.
3) Transaction Experience: You’ll help deliver the most delightful booking experience to our customers and drivers. As part of this team, you’ll be responsible for our core booking system, pricing and payment
systems, location tracking and filtering services, fraud prevention systems, and in-app ticketing and support among others.
4) Fulfilment: As part of the fulfillment team, you’ll work on systems that ensure a high degree of ride fulfillment on the platform. Tools include allocation methodologies and systems, dynamic pricing, dynamic partner routing, and partner re-activation tools among others.
5) Enterprise Solutions: You’ll help Porter’s enterprise customers achieve delivery excellence. You’ll build tools for contract management, fleet management, fleet and route optimization tools, alerting and monitoring tools, and analytics suite among others.
We are looking for Flutter Developers responsible for developing cross-platform mobile
● Building modern and cross platform mobile applications using Flutter.
● Collaborating with the Planning and Design teams to bring ideas to life.
● Performing app profiling and improving performance.
● Improving code quality through code reviews.
● Developing new features, maintaining code, and fixing/debugging issues.
You need to have:
● One or more published Flutter apps on the App Store / Play Store.
● Good understanding of Flutter and Dart.
● Beginner to intermediate level knowledge of Java, Kotlin or Swift.
● Good understanding of code versioning tools such as Git etc.
● Willingness to learn about new technologies and trends in mobile.
● Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
● Working knowledge of Reactive programming is a plus.
● Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging
● Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent professional
● Experience working with agile teams and making rapid decisions in a dynamic and
● Strong communication skills.
● Working with the latest technologies in an early-stage product startup, with plenty of
opportunities to learn
● You will work directly under the mentorship of other senior designers/developers and the
● Design and deliver scalable web services, APIs, and backend data modules.
Understand requirements and develop reusable code using design patterns &
component architecture and write unit test cases.
● Collaborate with product management and engineering teams to elicit &
understand their requirements & challenges and develop potential solutions
● Stay current with the latest tools, technology ideas, and methodologies; share
knowledge by clearly articulating results and ideas to key decision-makers.
● 3-6 years of strong experience in developing highly scalable backend and
middle tier. BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent from premier institutes
Strong in problem-solving, data structures, and algorithm design. Strong
experience in system architecture, Web services development, highly scalable
● Good in large data systems such as Hadoop, Map Reduce, NoSQL Cassandra, etc.. Fluency in Java, Spring, Hibernate, J2EE, REST Services Ability to deliver code
quickly from given scenarios in a fast-paced start-up environment.
● Attention to detail. Strong communication and collaboration skills.
We are looking for a PHP Developer responsible for managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition, and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
- Integration of data storage solutions (may include databases, key-value stores, blob stores, etc.)
- Three plus years of experience in IT systems analysis and application program development
- Experience in an Object Oriented Programming language such as Java is a must
- The candidate must be a hands-on coder doing active development
- Extensive experience programming in Java Application Development & RESTful API
- Experience in AWS Cloud technologies is optional but good to have
- Proficient in Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) concepts, workflows, and design patterns
Work closely with Product Manager to derive capability view from features/solutions, Lead execution of medium-sized projects Work with broader stakeholders to track the impact of projects/features and proactively iterate to improve them As a senior software engineer you must have Extensive and expert programming experience in at least one general programming language (e.g. Java, C, C++) & tech stack to write maintainable, scalable, unit-tested code. Experience with multi-threading and concurrency programming Extensive experience in object-oriented design skills, knowledge of design patterns, and huge passion and ability to design intuitive module and class-level interfaces Excellent coding skills – should be able to convert the design into code fluently Knowledge of Test Driven Development Good understanding of databases (e.g. MySQL) and NoSQL (e.g. HBase, Elasticsearch, Aerospike, etc) Strong desire to solving complex and interesting real-world problems Experience with full life cycle development in any programming language on a Linux platform Go-getter attitude that reflects in energy and intent behind assigned tasks Worked in a startups environment with high levels of ownership and commitment BTech, MTech, or Ph.D. in Computer Science or related technical discipline (or equivalent). Experience in building highly scalable business applications, which involve implementing large complex business flows and dealing with a huge amount of data. An open communicator who shares thoughts and opinions frequently listens intently and takes constructive feedback. As a Software Engineer, good to have The ability to drive the design and architecture of multiple subsystems Ability to break-down larger/fuzzier problems into smaller ones in the scope of the product Understanding of the industry’s coding standards and an ability to create appropriate technical documentation. PhonePe Full Time Employee Benefits Insurance Benefits - Medical Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Accidental Insurance, Life Insurance Wellness Program - Employee Assistance Program, Onsite Medical Center, Emergency Support System Parental Support - Maternity Benefit, Paternity Benefit Program, Adoption Assistance Program, Day-care Support Program Mobility Benefits - Relocation benefits, Transfer Support Policy, Travel Policy Retirement Benefits - Employee PF Contribution, Flexible PF Contribution, Gratuity, NPS, Leave Encashment Other Benefits - Higher Education Assistance, Car Lease, Mobile & Broadband Reimbursements, Salary Advance Policy
Job Title: Java Team Lead
Experience: 4.5 to 8 years
Notice Period: Up to 30days (Negotiable)
Job Description :
- Experience in Java/J2EE technologies - design development of high-volume, high-performance, high-availability, service-oriented applications
- Design and govern the reusable accelerators, design patterns and reusable technical components (e.g. error handling, logging etc.)
- Strong knowledge in developing scalable web applications using Spring Boot with JDBC, JPA, Security, RESTful Web Services
- Experience in front end development using HTML5, JQuery, React JS or Angular
- Research and implement new tools, frameworks and patterns to build a hybrid cloud applications
- Strong knowledge in Database – MySQL / PostgreSQL
- Knowledge of deploying applications in Ubuntu on Cloud Infrastructure
- Knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes for automatic application deployment will be an added advantage
- Lead a team and provide technical knowledge to team members during development
Roles & Responsibilities
- Understand the Requirement
- Convert them into Document
- Deliver the Work Product (software components / modules) with Quality
- High level design & Defining Architecture
- Following Coding best practices
• Solid experience with application frameworks such as Springboot and strong familiarty with micro services architecture and design patterns
• Familiarity with databases like MySQL, MongoDB, Redis etc
• Hands-on experience in analysis, design, coding, and implementation of complex, custom-built applications
• Exposure to CI/CD using Gitlab, Jenkins preferred
• Familiarity with Docker, Kubernetes, EFK Stack is highly desired
• Broad knowledge of web standards relating to APIs (OAuth, SSL etc.)
• Exposure to product development.
• Understand Architecture Requirements and ensure effective design, development and maintenance of multiple micro services in Java Springboot deployed in cloud within containers consuming data present in relational as well as NoSQL databases.
o The microservices shall expose APIs which allow ease of integration with variety of client apps
o Microservices should handle a scale of thousands of requests per second
• Develop communication patterns between microservices which are efficient, lightweight and secured using Kafka
• Debugging issues on a live setup
• Lead a small team of engineers
• Create test cases and technical documentation
• Maintain a high level of code quality and consistency by adhering to and enhancing the coding standards, design methodology and programming practices
Recko was founded in 2017 to organise the world’s transactional information and provide intelligent applications to finance and product teams to make sense of the vast amount of data available. With the proliferation of digital transactions over the past two decades, Enterprises, Banks and Financial institutions are finding it difficult to keep a track on the money flowing across their systems. We are building products which enable them to handle and monitor massive volumes of transactional data without writing a single line of code and ensure the right amounts are flowing between the right beneficiaries, with the right deductions at the right time. Over the last few months, we have grown to a point where we are processing more than 25 million transactions monthly for our customers.
Recko is a Series A funded startup, backed by marquee investors like Vertex Ventures, Prime Venture Partners and Locus Ventures. Traditionally enterprise software is always built around functionality. We are reimagining enterprise software to be built around the user. We believe software is an extension of one’s capability, and it should be delightful and fun to use.
Working at Recko:
We believe that great companies are built by amazing people. At Recko, We are a group of young Engineers, Product Managers, Analysts and Business folks who are on a mission to bring consumer tech DNA to enterprise fintech applications. The current team at Recko is 50 members strong with stellar experience across fintech, e-commerce, digital domains at companies like Flipkart, PhonePe, Ola Money, Belong, Razorpay, Grofers, Jio, Oracle etc. We are growing aggressively across verticals.
About the Role:
What are we looking for:
1. 2+ years of experience with Java MVC frameworks like Spring / Dropwizard / Play and with
MySQL / Oracle / PostgreSQL.
2. Experience building at least one application from scratch.
3. Understanding of at least one test frameworks and basic system administration.
4. Experience with cache store / message broker like Redis / RabbitMQ / Kafka.
5. Good to have: Experience with NoSQL databases like Cassandra, MongoDb, Neo4j, ElasticSearch. etc and Understanding of different concurrency models used in Akka, node.js, Go, RxJava etc
6. Interest in learning new languages / framework as needed.
7. A growth mindset and passionate about building things from the ground up and most
importantly, you should be fun to work with.
As a backend developer at Recko, you will:
1. Design and implement microservices with high reliability and scalability.
2. Be involved and participate in the overall application lifecycle.
3. Define and communicate technical and design requirements.
4. Learn about new technologies and incorporate them.
5. Improve engineering standards, tooling, and processes.
6. Collaborate with multi-disciplinary team of designers, developers and system administrators.