DDL & DML knowledge
Security domain will be good
Ticketing tool, networking environment
Our client is a publicly traded enterprise in the UAE, working in Global Markets-Trading Solutions. They are looking for a VP, Head of Engineering, who has solid working knowledge of securities and yields across all financial product types. The Head of Engineering will primarily drive the vision, design, strategy, and implementation of integrated systems in order to support the business and ensure alignment of the architecture and implementation of the target trading system with business strategies and visions. Main Qualifications 12 - 15 years of IT experience with minimum 7 years of hands-on solution architecture experience for enterprise-grade trading applications. Hands on experience in trading technologies including FIX protocol, market data systems, high frequency trading
Order Management and Routing:
- C++ for All Back-end modules running on Linux CentOS.
- Python for Scripting.
- Qt Framework on C++ for Desktop Applications.
- Django Framework on Python for Web Server/REST Framework.
- Data Layer - Postgres db/Mongodb.
- Webmethod by Software AG
- Presentation Layer (Linux)
- Web Prelogin - Drupal/PHP
- Web Post Login - Vuejs
- Mobile App - Dart + Flutter/Ionic + Angular
- Business Layer ( Linux) - Golang
- Routine Jobs (Linux) - Golang
- Data Layer - MySQL/Maria DB
Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game publishers and developers, with well over 750 million downloads worldwide for mobile hits such as Draw It, Teacher Simulator, Let’s Be Cops 3D, Traffic Cop 3D and Makeover Studio 3D. Alongside this, we also have a growing PC and Console team of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join TENS!, Eternal Hope and Die by the Blade.
With a team of talented people collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, the Philippines and many more places, we have a truly global team making games for a global audience. And it’s paying off: Kwalee games have been downloaded in every country on earth! If you think you’re a good fit for one of our remote vacancies, we want to hear from you wherever you are based.
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters for many years, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of global gaming experts. Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays, and we’re proud to have built our success on this inclusive principle. Could your idea be the next global hit?
What’s the job?
As an IT Administrator you will make sure the office computers are running smoothly, you'll adapt to changing technology and support a fast growing company.
What you tell your friends you do
I manage and maintain top of the line computers so that we can make tons of games each year.
What you will really be doing
Install and configure operating systems and software applications
Monitor and maintain computer systems
Troubleshoot system and diagnosing software faults
Create clear and concise procedural documentation and reports
How you will be doing this
You’ll be part of an agile, multidisciplinary and creative team and work closely with them to ensure the best results.
You'll think creatively and be motivated by challenges and constantly striving for the best.
You’ll work with cutting edge technology, if you need software or hardware to get the job done efficiently, you will get it. We even have a robot!
Our talented team is our signature. We have a highly creative atmosphere with more than 200 staff where you’ll have the opportunity to contribute daily to important decisions. You’ll work within an extremely experienced, passionate and diverse team, including David Darling and the creator of the Micro Machines video games.
Skills and requirements
Mac/Windows/Linux OS experience
Minimum 3 years related IT experience
Azure Active Directory experience
We want everyone involved in our games to share our success, that’s why we have a generous team profit sharing scheme from day 1 of employment
In addition to a competitive salary we also offer private medical cover and life assurance
Creative Wednesdays! (Design and make your own games every Wednesday)
20 days of paid holidays plus bank holidays
Hybrid model available depending on the department and the role
Relocation support available
Great work-life balance with flexible working hours
Quarterly team building days - work hard, play hard!
Monthly employee awards
Free snacks, fruit and drinks
We firmly believe in creativity and innovation and that a fundamental requirement for a successful and happy company is having the right mix of individuals. With the right people in the right environment anything and everything is possible.
Kwalee makes games to bring people, their stories, and their interests together. As an employer, we’re dedicated to making sure that everyone can thrive within our team by welcoming and supporting people of all ages, races, colours, beliefs, sexual orientations, genders and circumstances. With the inclusion of diverse voices in our teams, we bring plenty to the table that’s fresh, fun and exciting; it makes for a better environment and helps us to create better games for everyone! This is how we move forward as a company – because these voices are the difference that make all the difference.
- Driving the cloud Solutioning ( AWS, Azure , Hybrid Cloud) activities for large complex deals which involve multiple service lines and / or technology domains
- Drive the translation of complex business initiatives into innovative business- technology solutions and ensure consistency across traditional solution boundaries
- Work with Internal stakeholders, Customer stakeholders and Project Managers to understand inefficiencies in clients existing business processes and applications and recommend solutions
- Supports the Global Sales Lead in engaging with senior level customers in either first meetings, or early stages to help shape and design early propositions, assisting to build the pipeline
- Ensure that the solution translated from business objectives is fit for purpose and clearly demonstrates value for money. The solution executive should be able to be confidently explain this to CxO level customer
- Lead a bid team, combining on- shore and off- shore solution architects to design an affordable, innovative solution which meets a clients requirements and business needs. This solution should fit within the affordability target set together with the Global Sales Leads
- Define solution value proposition and transformational direction which build on the synergies and benefits across service offers
- Provide expertise on commercially structuring deals to differentiate from the competition
- Excellent understanding of the competitor landscape, providing insight into the sales plan on how to beat competition
- Work alongside Global Sales Leads, generating future pipeline
- Ensure that the proposed solution covers strategy, partners (such as AWS, Azure, Google, Hybrid Cloud), stakeholder management as well as the actual solution covering Business, Application and Infrastructure as well as commercial aspects (in terms of value for money and not commercial costing etc.)
- Consultative approach, strong business acumen and commercial awareness, with the ability to translate business issues into relevant technical solutions and competitive propositions
- Recent experience in working for a Tier 1/2 Technology Services Provider or major Cloud Services provider in a pre- sales solutioning role
- Proficient in the Pre- Sales Solutioning Process lead by 3rd Party Advisors
- Prior experience leading, costing and implementing large complex Infrastructure Technology Outsourcing (ITO) pursuits, preferably 50M TCV with a large technology transformation component i.e. workload migration to Public Cloud, data center consolidations, etc.
- Strong proficiency creating business willing solutions aligned with key market growth areas; Public/Hybrid Cloud, Cyber security
- Demonstrated ability to communicate (written verbal) effectively and to influence at CxO level
- Experience and/or Certification: AWS - Solution Architect, Microsoft - MCSA/MCSE would be advantageous
- AWS , AZURE , Google Cloud Hybrid Cloud , Cloud Infrastructure , Private Cloud
Rishabh Software(CMMi Level 3), an India based IT service provider, focuses on cost-effective, qualitative and timely delivered Offshore Software Development, Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) and Engineering Services.
Our Core competency lies in developing customized software solutions using web-based and client/server technology. With over 16 years of Software Development Experience working together with various domestic and international companies, we, at Rishabh Software, provide specific solutions as per the client requirements that help industries of different domains to change business problems into strategic advantages.
Through our offices in the US (Silicon Valley), UK (London) and India (Vadodara) we service our global clients with qualitative and well-executed software development, BPO and Engineering services.
• Minimum of 1 Years of experience in Web based Application Support or Service Delivery Analyst for any web based Applications support developed in either Java, Open source or Microsoft Technologies.
• Strong experience in SQL and LINUX/UNIX
• Should have strong analytical skills and ability to summarize and convey the key messages
• Must be autonomous and rigorous in managing usual incident and request while performing daily monitoring, reporting in accordance with SLA and procedures
• Good experience in proving high technical support and advice to users
• Good experience in managing production issues and requests
• Acknowledgment of the incoming cases, ensure the right qualification, prioritization and resolution reactivity.
• Analyze and identify the recurrent root causes, patterns and propose permanent fixes, enhancements or training plans for users
• Ensure an accurate and complete tracking of the activities
• Perform daily checks and apply recovery and troubleshooting procedures strictly
• Ensure accurate and clear communication to users and partners
• To ensure a high availability to support and advice our users Management of production issues and requests.
• Acknowledgment of the incoming cases, ensure the right qualification, prioritization and resolution reactivity.
• Analyze and identify the recurrent root causes and patterns and propose permanents fixes, enhancements or training plans for users.
• To ensure an accurate and complete tracking of the activity.
• Perform daily checks and apply recovery and troubleshooting procedures strictly.
• Ensure an accurate and clear communication to users and partners.
• Debugging dropped packets, whether at the network, NIC, OS, or application layers
• Troubleshooting kernel panics and system hangs
• Analyzing performance issues
• Fine-tuning processes to run with the least jitter
• Directing support for our continuously active servers, lines, and low-latency network
• Installing, configuring, and deploying fully-distributed Red Hat Linux systems
• Taking a role in researching, testing, recommending, implementing, and maintaining cutting- edge, ultra low-latency systems and network technologies
• Participating in an on-call rotation
• Deploy, monitor, and configure a complex suite of trading applications
• No. of Openings:- 03 Openings
• Exp:- 2+ years
• Qualification:- B.E./ MCA/ M.Sc. (I.T.)/ BCA
We are looking for a PHP Developer with Laravel Experience who must be able to independently work on projects and in a team.
Desired Candidate Profile:-
• Minimum 2 years of experience
• Good Knowledge of OOPs.
• Experienced with complex SQL queries and database schema design.
• Knowledge of consuming and creating Web Services.
• MySQL and Linux understanding is a must.
• Should be strong with Web-services REST API, and JSON.
• Should have worked on a variety of projects, with experience in payment gateways, maps, graphs, etc.
• Good coding standards is a must.
• Should have experience with collaboration tools
Are you a high-performing, collaborative, results-oriented and technologically savvy person who is keen on working in the digital industry, as a Consultant (for 3 months)
Our client is the Health-tech initiative of India's largest business house. Started in 2015, it empowers healthcare providers and consumers in India. All healthcare monitoring services are made available through an app that will help connect doctors, hospitals, pharmacies, laboratories, and consumers, enabling preventive and predictive healthcare.
It helps the care-givers to track the entire patient journey from the initial appointment and maintaining their records, generating lab test reports to providing virtual consultation and home-care solutions. It is expected that this futuristic guide will strengthen the doctor-patient relationship and enhance the in-clinic experience.
As a Technical Writer (Consultant), you will work with teams of engineers to create internal technical documentation. This will include technical architecture diagrams, flow diagrams, API documentation and microservice details.
You will also be responsible for writing knowledge base articles for a technical audience.
What you will do:
- Documenting product architecture, APIs, technical specifications
- Developing and writing high-quality technical documents meeting industry standards
- Communicating with product developers and understanding the product and its interactions
- Maintaining documentation as the product changes occur
- Gathering information from team meetings, product specifications, interviews with subject-matter experts, and direct interaction with systems
- Gathering and addressing feedback from multiple sources
- Working independently and rapidly to meet tight deadlines
What you need to have:
- BA in technical/ professional communication, English, computer science/ engineering, or other related field
- Authoring concepts, designs, technical specifications
- Following organizational and industry standards (such as Microsoft Manual of Style for Technical Publications or similar)
- Proven ability to quickly learn and understand complex topics
- Managing multiple versions of topics
- Using UNIX/ Linux command-line interfaces
- Additionally, should be able to: Write release notes and Write end user documentation, help guides
- Provide Support Services to our Gold & Enterprise customers using our flagship product suits. This may include assistance provided during the engineering and operations of distributed systems as well as responses for mission-critical systems and production customers.
- Lead end-to-end delivery and customer success of next-generation features related to scalability, reliability, robustness, usability, security, and performance of the product
- Lead and mentor others about concurrency, parallelization to deliver scalability, performance, and resource optimization in a multithreaded and distributed environment
- Demonstrate the ability to actively listen to customers and show empathy to the customer’s business impact when they experience issues with our products
Requires Skills :
- 10+ years of Experience with a highly scalable, distributed, multi-node environment (100+ nodes)
- Hadoop operation including Zookeeper, HDFS, YARN, Hive, and related components like the Hive metastore, Cloudera Manager/Ambari, etc
- Authentication and security configuration and tuning (KNOX, LDAP, Kerberos, SSL/TLS, second priority: SSO/OAuth/OIDC, Ranger/Sentry)
- Java troubleshooting, e.g., collection and evaluation of jstacks, heap dumps
- Linux, NFS, Windows, including application installation, scripting, basic command line
- Docker and Kubernetes configuration and troubleshooting, including Helm charts, storage options, logging, and basic kubectl CLI
- Experience working with scripting languages (Bash, PowerShell, Python)
- Working knowledge of application, server, and network security management concepts
- Familiarity with virtual machine technologies
- Knowledge of databases like MySQL and PostgreSQL,
- Certification on any of the leading Cloud providers (AWS, Azure, GCP ) and/or Kubernetes is a big plus
Experience level: Minimum 10 years
This role would be leading the DBA teams of multiple experience level DBAs for a mix of – Teradata, Oracle and SQL.
Minimum 10 years of relevant Database and Datawarehouse experience.
Hands on experience of administrating Teradata.
Leading the performance analysis, capacity planning and supporting the batchops and users with their jobs.
Drive implementation of standards and best practices to optimize database utilization and availability.
Hands on with AWS Cloud infrastructure services such as EC2, S3 and network services.
Proficient in Linux system administration relevant to Teradata management.
Teradata Specific (Mandatory)
Manage and Operate 24x7 production as well as development databases to ensure maximum availability of system resources.
Responsible for operational activities of a Database Administrator such as System monitoring, User Management, Space Management, Troubleshooting, and Batch/user support.
Perform DBA related tasks in key areas of Performance Management & Reporting, workload management using TASM.
Manage Production/Development databases in areas like Capacity Planning, Performance Monitoring & Tuning, Strategies Defined for Backup/Recovery Techniques, Space/ User/ Security management along With Problem determination and resolution.
Experience with Teradata Workload management & monitoring and query optimization.
Expertise with system monitoring using viewpoint and logs.
Proficient in analysing the performance and optimizing at different levels.
Ability to create advanced system-level capacity reports as well as root cause analysis.
Oracle Specific (Optional)
Database Administration Installation of Oracle software on Unix/Linux platform.
Database Lifecycle Management - Database creation, setup decommissioning.
Database event alert monitoring, space management, user management.
Database upgrades migrations, cloning.
Database backup restore recovery using RMAN.
Setup and maintain High-Availability and Disaster Recovery solutions.
Proficient in Standby and Data Guard technology.
Hands on with the OEM CC.
- Teradata Vantage Certified Administrator
markets. As a Technical Support engineer, you will analyze, troubleshoot, and fix the defects.
You will be responsible for end customer communication, understanding the issue they are
facing, analyzing the functional and technical areas of code impact, and fix the defects
reported. There would be small enhancements in the customer solutions built on top of core
products and you will be working on those items, also any consulting to end customer in case
they have any difficulties in understanding custom developed solution/features
Selected candidate’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Technical support for various kinds of algorithmic trading strategies on the in-house trading
2. Deploy trading software for new clients
3. Work with clients, sales and developers defining trading and technical requirements.
1. 2+ years solid experience in either FIX support or trade support
2. Strong knowledge of Indian cash, futures & option markets required
3. Experience with financial front-end applications (preferably algorithmic
trading) in supporting traders
4. Demonstrate excellent customer service skills working with customers in high
stress situations on complex problems
5. Ability to work as a good team player with different internal business and IT
groups to communicate and resolve any technical issues
6. Basic knowledge of Linux, Shell scripting
7. Excellent writing and technical skills with proven experience writing high-
quality documentation for software applications
8. Strong knowledge of FIX protocol and testing procedures
9. Familiarity with C++, Java a plus