Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
- Deployment and production support.
- Strong knowledge of SQL database and experience in writing queries with and without ORM.
- Designing and creating RESTful APIs for internal and partner consumption
- Experience of code versioning tools, such as Git, Bitbucket, Github
Support, maintain, and enhance existing and new product functionality for trading software in a real-time, multi-threaded, multi-tier server architecture environment to create high and low level design for concurrent high throughput, low latency software architecture.
- Provide software development plans that meet future needs of clients and markets
- Evolve the new software platform and architecture by introducing new components and integrating them with existing ones
- Perform memory, cpu and resource management
- Analyze stack traces, memory profiles and production incident reports from traders and support teams
- Propose fixes, and enhancements to existing trading systems
- Adhere to release and sprint planning with the Quality Assurance Group and Project Management
- Work on a team building new solutions based on requirements and features
- Attend and participate in daily scrum meetings
- Multi-threaded browser and server applications
- Amazon Web Services (AWS)
We are making health insurance - simple, accessible and affordable. Hundreds of businesses of all sizes from startups to large corporates trust Plum for their employee's health protection.
Healthcare in India is seeing a phenomenal shift. Healthcare cost is seeing an inflation that is three times the general inflation. Treatments of diseases including Covid-19 can wipe out entire household savings. Majority of Indians won't be able to afford a health insurance on their own. As many as 600mn Indians would depend on employer-sponsored insurance.
Enter Plum. Plum is re-imagining the health insurance stack, and accelerating the penetration of health insurance in India to 100%. Plum has forged new underwriting and fraud detection algorithms to enable companies as small as 2 to benefit from a group insurance. The platform enables realtime insurance design & pricing to enable companies to buy insurance in 3-clicks. And offers employees a hassle-free claims experience through an integrated digital process.
Plum is backed by leading global investors including Tiger Global, Sequoia Capital, Tanglin Ventures and Incubate Fund (read more https://www.plumhq.com/blog/plum-series-a-funding">here)
About the role
Having found exceptional product/market fit, we’re in the midst of transitioning from 'start-up' to ‘scale-up’, and looking for a full stack engineer to help us scale Plum.
You will have a direct impact on the customer experience through the design and implementation of new features and functionalities in our product. You'll work as part of a small but rapidly growing high-energy team delivering incredible, creative improvements to our product. You'll be in charge of reviewing the implementation of applications following code standards and style guides.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Spec, build, test, and deliver new features while improving the performance and quality of the product.
- Run test-harness to guarantee the structure, integrity, and design of the application.
- Solve complex CSS, HTML, and User Interface compatibility issues across browsers.
- Implement front-end development workflows: build systems, dependency management, quality checkers (linting), etc.
- Push things over the line, ship awesome features, and delight customers.
Experience and Qualifications:
- 4+ years of hands-on experience building web applications with Nodejs, React.
- Comfortable with Responsive Web Design and Development and weave out beautiful code in React.
- Strong product and design sensibilities and has an obsessive attention to detail.
- Write testable, maintainable code that's easy to understand.
- Understand complex problems and break them down into smaller tasks.
- Strong sense of ownership and integrity demonstrated through clear communication and collaboration.
● You'll design and build scalable systems using AI, ML to improve productivity in manufacturing operations
● You'll work on building web apps that are intuitive, intelligent and highly performant
● You will work with Designers, Solution Architect and Functional Consultant to define architecture and build
● You should be able to work in unstructured situations and help structure problems through discussions,
solutioning. Taking initiative, listening to others and working collaboratively on technology, product and
business would be really important
● You will work directly with founders from IIM, XLRI, DCE
Required Candidate profile
● Have 2-6 years of experience
● Come up with your own goals and don't need heavy direction or daily check-ins
● Have command and confidence on Python Django. Should be able to build complex solutions
● Have an understanding of databases - Relational and Non-Relational - their data models and
● Have experience of database design and querying with a focus on performance
● Have knowledge of REST paradigm, service-oriented architecture and distributed systems
● Have a clear understanding of data structures and algorithms
Position – Principal Architect
Location – Bangalore/Mumbai/Remote
upGrad is an online education platform building the careers of tomorrow by offering the most industry-relevant programs in an immersive learning experience. Our mission is to create a new digital-first learning experience to deliver tangible career impact to individuals at scale. upGrad currently offers programs in Data Science, Machine Learning, Product Management, Digital Marketing, and Entrepreneurship, etc.
upGrad is looking for people passionate about management and education to help design learning programs for working professionals to stay sharp and stay relevant and help build the careers of tomorrow.
- upGrad was awarded the https://iamaiida.in/index.php">Best Tech for Education by IAMAI for 2018-19
- upGrad was also ranked as one of the https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/linkedin-top-startups-2018-25-most-sought-after-india-linkedin/">LinkedIn Top Startups 2018: The 25 most sought-after startups in India
- upGrad was earlier selected as one of the https://www.fastcompany.com/most-innovative-companies/2017/sectors/india">top ten most innovative companies in India by FastCompany.
- We were also https://www.ft.com/content/9150579a-f24c-11e6-95ee-f14e55513608">covered by the Financial Times along with other disruptors in Ed-Tech
- upGrad is the https://yourstory.com/2017/01/startup-india-learning-program-offers-free-online-entrepreneurship-course/">official education partner for Government of India - Startup India program
- Our program with IIIT B has been ranked https://www.analyticsindiamag.com/top-10-courses-and-training-programs-on-artificial-intelligence-in-india-ranking-2018/">#1 program in the country in the domain of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
About the Role
A highly motivated individual who has experience in architecting end to end web based ecommerce/online/SaaS products and systems; bringing them to production quickly and with high quality. Able to understand expected business results and map architecture to drive business forward. Passionate about building world class solutions.
Role and Responsibilities
- Work with Product Managers and Business to understand business/product requirements and vision.
- Provide a clear architectural vision in line with business and product vision.
- Lead a team of architects, developers, and data engineers to provide platform services to other engineering teams.
- Provide architectural oversight to engineering teams across the organization.
- Hands on design and development of platform services and features owned by self - this is a hands-on coding role.
- Define guidelines for best practices covering design, unit testing, secure coding etc.
- Ensure quality by reviewing design, code, test plans, load test plans etc. as appropriate.
- Work closely with the QA and Support teams to track quality and proactively identify improvement opportunities.
- Work closely with DevOps and IT to ensure highly secure and cost optimized operations in the cloud.
- Grow technical skills in the team - identify skill gaps with plans to address them, participate in hiring, mentor other architects and engineers.
- Support other engineers in resolving complex technical issues as a go-to person.
- 12+ years of experience in design and development of ecommerce scale systems and highly scalable SaaS or enterprise products.
- Extensive experience in developing extensible and scalable web applications with
- Java, Spring Boot, Go
- Web Services - REST, OAuth, OData
- Database/Caching - MySQL, Cassandra, MongoDB, Memcached/Redis
- Queue/Broker services - RabbitMQ/Kafka
- Microservices architecture via Docker on AWS or Azure.
- Extensive experience with cloud based architectures and how to optimize design for cost.
- Expert level understanding of secure application design practices and a working understanding of cloud infrastructure security.
- Experience with CI/CD processes and design for testability.
- Experience working with big data technologies such as Spark/Storm/Hadoop/Data Lake Architectures is a big plus.
- Action and result-oriented problem-solver who works well both independently and as part of a team; able to foster and develop others' ideas as well as his/her own.
- Ability to organize, prioritize and schedule a high workload and multiple parallel projects efficiently.
- Excellent verbal and written communication with stakeholders in a matrixed environment.
- Long term experience with at least one product from inception to completion and evolution of the product over multiple years.
B.Tech/MCA (IT/Computer Science) from a premier institution (IIT/NIT/BITS) and/or a US Master's degree in Computer Science.
Years of Exp – 14+
- B Tech/BE or M.Tech/ME in Computer Science or equivalent from a reputed college.
- Experience level of 7+ years in building large scale applications.
- Strong problem solving skills, data structures and algorithms.
- Experience with distributed systems handling large amount of data.
- Excellent coding skills in Java / Python / Node / Go.
- Very good understanding of Web Technologies.
- Very good understanding of any RDBMS and/or messaging.
We have openings for MERN Stack Developer.
Job Description : We are looking for developers with a minimum of 4 years of experience as MERN Stack Developer
Locations : Bangalore/Mumbai/Hyderabad/Kolkata/Delhi
- Should have work experience in a MERN Stack Developer
- Experience on NodeJS, ExpressJS, or Restify, ReactJS.
- Experience creating front end applications using HTML, CSS.
- Experience with modern frameworks and design patterns, minimum one-year experience with MERN Full-stack paradigm
- Knowledge of the following will be considered as an advantage :
2. Continuous integration (Jenkins/Hudson) and version control (SVN, Git) o Also have Onsite opportunity.
problem-solving skills, attention to detail, understanding with 3D technology or engines,cross-team communication and a passion for creative web application development.
● Lead the development of Scapic’s Suite Of Templates
● Create System Architectures for the features to be developed by keeping scale,
reliability and performance in mind
● Minimise the risk and bring in reliability to the development and release of new features
● Build next-generation Spatialized Web Experiences.
● Implement core technology and algorithms for mission critical features and identify new
technologies that can be beneficial for the company and mentor team on those
● Design and develop reusable/distributable web libraries.
● Explore and design dynamic and compelling consumer experiences.
● Manage the development and sharing of specifications between Backend, Frontend, 3D and DevOps team
● Work with DevOps team to ensure proper CI/CD is in place and maintained for best possible DX for developers
● Work closely with UX / UI designers, product managers, project managers and browser engineers
● Passionate about OSS and W3C specs.
● Lead by example and mentor fellow developers.