We’re seeking an expert Full-Stack developer ( Expert in HTML 5, PHP, Canvas & JQuery) to help us update our back-end admin. You will work from layouts in Adobe XD and Anima and work side by side with our development team in Manila and coordinate tasks and timelines to complete our project. Estimate full-time 3 month timeline- possibility may need you for ongoing freelance work after project completion.
We are looking to hire a temporary, freelance position for now.
• At least 3 year(s) of working experience in eCommerce web development is required for this position
• Strong knowledge of current architectural approaches to web-based applications development
• Experience with Agile development projects
• Ability to effectively manage changing and multiple priorities
• MVC based PHP framework (Laravel)
• HTML5 Responsive framework (Bootstrap, foundation, skeleton, etc)
Knowledge of Linux command-line
• Experience of using version control (Github, Subversion, BitBucket, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe XD, Anima)
• Knowledge and understanding of how to update modules using Angular or React
• Knowledge and understanding of Databases (MySql/MSSQL)
• Knowledge and understanding of SEO tools application
• Experience with open-source software
• Enjoy mentoring team members; helping them to advance their technical skills
• Must be able to stay on top of advancing internet and computer technology and its effects to the business environment
• Be willing to work in a research capacity ñto find, test, and critically review open-source frameworks and technologies.
HOW TO APPLY
Make an intro answering the following questions:
1) Provide an example of a web application that you've built that uses HTML 5, Canvas or where multiple files can be uploaded simultaneously
Online group buying platform that helps people connect with likeminded people who want to buy the same item/product at a discounted price.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Overlook development of all consumer products in JAVA and
- Optimize components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and
- Focus on code maintainability and performance of
- Provide technical advice and assists in solving programming
- Continuously create new and interactive features that would help to improve user experience and user engagement.
- Assist with troubleshooting of issues as
- Lead the design and architecture of software
- Assist in developing and maintaining continuous integration.
- Skills required: JAVA, Python (Flask and Django), Spring/Spring Boot, React, Hibernate,
- 2+ years of experience in Java and Python
- Linux, REST, Kafka, Mysql,, AWS, ELK Stack (Elasticsearch), CI/CD
- Good experience in Java and/or Python based
- Experience in designing databases and system
- Experience in building products from scratch at well-funded start-ups
- B.E in computer science or related fields.
- Hand-on development experience with web & database technologies (MS SQL).
- Excellent programming & communication skills Strong problem solving, judgmental, and decision-making skills.
- Ability to work at the tactical and strategic levels of IT initiatives.
- Self-Motivated, flexible & Innovative.
- Must possess a fair, clear understanding of fundamentals and concepts of Magento 1/2, PHP.
- Must have strong experience in Magento Extension development.
- Write well-engineered source code that complies with accepted web standards.
- Strong experience of Magento Best Practices, including experience developing custom extensions and extending third party extensions.
- Thorough functional and code level knowledge of all Magento products and all relevant commerce technologies
- Leads more than one projects end-to-end and collaborates across functions. Drives planning, estimation and execution.
- Manages stakeholder expectations and offers scalable, reliable, performant and easy to maintain solutions
- Consistently delivers complex, well backed and bug-free products in time
- Consistently takes well thought technical/design decisions
- Develops expertise in more than one area and shares knowledge with others. able to mentor/train in areas which are new to them.
- Drives people to solve engineering challenges
- Enjoys high respect of Tech and other cross functional teams
- Demonstrates effective communication with project team, management and
internal/external clients as necessary.
- Surfaces both technical and non-technical team challenges and helps resolve them
- Champion for SDLC best practices and high quality standards
- Expert at in RoR, Golang, NodeJS or Python. Good to have exposure to ML.
- Must have experience in cloud computing
- Operates independently with almost no oversight
- Is able to apply domain expertise to think critically and make wise decisions for the
team, taking into account tradeoffs and constraints.
- Communicates tech decisions through design docs and tech talks
- Has delivered multiple projects with end-to-end engineering ownership
- Keeps track of new technology/tools and embraces them as necessary
- 7+ years of experience in product driven organization
- A Bachelors or Masters degree in engineering from a reputed institute (preferably
- Job Title:- Jr. Dot Net Developer- Asp.net / MVC / .Net Core
- Location:- WFH(temporary), Timing:- 10am to 7pm
- Employee Strength:- 20
- Days:- 6 days working 2nd and 4th Sat holiday
- Experience: 1yr to 2yrs
- Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
- Functional Area: IT Software - Web Application Programming, Maintenance
- Role Category: Programming & Design
- Key Skills:- Asp.Net, MVC, .Net Core, C#, MSSQL Server
- Education- Tech/B.E./ B. Sc/ MCA/ M. Sc/ M. Tech
- Experience with *NETMVC/C# & database analysis, design and querying with SQL Server including Visual Studio 2019, Angular JS, C#.NET, ASP.NET, MVC, WCF Web Services...etc.
- Knowledge of Design Patterns
- Experience working with distributed items
- Expecting developer can work individually or in a team
- Experience with MVC, C#, SQL Server
- Experience with jQuery, HTML5, XML, JSON &CSS.
My name is Amim and I'm a part of the Talent Acquisition team in PayU India!
Were looking for a seasoned Backend engineers who would work on cutting edge technologies to solve complex problems in FinTech world. We are currently looking for bright and talented backend engineers, who can bring new ideas to the table and contribute to our strategy in a big way.
If you like to solve complex problems and challenges, that too in a fast-moving and dynamic environment, this is great opportunity for you.
Who were looking for
Position : Senior Software Engineer / Lead Software Engineer
Experience : 4 yrs - 9 yrs
Job Location: Bangalore / Gurgaon / Pune(Currently WFH)
Key Skills : Object Oriented Programming ( Java / Go Lang), Problem Solving, Data Structures Algorithms, System Design Microservices / Spring Boot, Distributed Systems, AWS, Cloud, Scalability, Web Security, Kafka, Elasticsearch, Mo SQL / MongoDB / MySQL etc.
B.E / B. Tech / M. Tech in computer science or equivalent with excellent academic record.
Experience in any language like Java / GoLang / Core Java / Scala / RoR and object oriented design.
You will be Translating high level business problems into scalable design and code.
Very strong in Data Structures and Algorithms with excellent programming skills
Have experience in building and maintaining large scale web applications in service oriented architecture.
Passion for adopting new technologies at rapid pace and working in a highly agile environment
What we offer
A positive, get-things-done workplace
A dynamic, constantly evolving space (change is par for the course important you are comfortable with this)
An inclusive environment that ensures we listen to a diverse range of voices when making decisions.
Ability to learn cutting edge concepts and innovation in an agile start-up environment with a global scale
Access to 5000+ training courses accessible anytime/anywhere to support your growth and development (Corporate with top learning partners like Harvard, Coursera, Udacity)
At PayU, we are a global fintech investor and our vision is to build a world without financial borders where everyone can prosper. We give people in high growth markets the financial services and products they need to thrive. Our expertise in 18+ high-growth markets enables us to extend the reach of financial services. This drives everything we do, from investing in technology entrepreneurs to offering credit to underserved individuals, to helping merchants buy, sell, and operate online. Being part of Prosus, one of the largest technology investors in the world, gives us the presence and expertise to make a real impact. Find out more at www.payu.com
Our Commitment to Building A Diverse and Inclusive Workforce
As a global and multi-cultural organization with varied ethnicities thriving across locations, we realize that our responsibility towards fulfilling the D&I commitment is huge. Therefore, we continuously strive to create a diverse, inclusive, and safe environment, for all our people, communities, and customers. Our leaders are committed to create an inclusive work culture which enables transparency, flexibility, and unbiased attention to every PayUneer so they can succeed, irrespective of gender, color, or personal faith. An environment where every person feels they belong, that they are listened to, and where they are empowered to speak up. At PayU we have zero tolerance towards any form of prejudice whether a specific race, ethnicity, or of persons with disabilities, or the LGBTQ communities.
If you are interested, please share your resume on md.amim at payu.in
Skills: Dot Net framework, Asp.net, C#, SQL Server 2011
Should be willing to learn existing application flow and code quickly and perform the required operations on it.
Should be able to investigate the issues technically in detail.